My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 04

"Mmmm, not sure just yet... how about you?"

"I'm taken, by you. That chick on Monday? Outside the class? I want whatever it is you gave her."

Man, nothing like having a hot chick kiss you at school to boost your rep.

"Sweetheart... I uh, I didn't take her out to a nice dinner or anything."

"I'm not hungry... for food..."

"We didn't even go out for a movie..."

"I just want to be where you're going to be." With that, she pulls me close and starts kissing me and full-body grinding me. My cock springs to full-johnson mode. It does that when breasts are pressed up against me.

"You gave her that," says Jennifer, meaning my cock.

"It was more than that... it ain't kid's stuff, sweetheart."

I slap her on the ass, hard.

She gives a quick "Ooohh!!" and then a "Me-fucking-ow." She's a cat, get it? Meow? Well you had to be there, it was hot.

Suddenly, there's lots of screaming and catcalls coming from inside. I think I hear some familiar voices after that.

We go in, Jennifer's holding my hand. Sure enough, my ladies have arrived, and in full regalia.

Vanessa of the humongous chest is dressed in a devil's outfit. Kind of this hot red, multi-layer flap thing that kind of looks like flames. She's got an unbelievably low cut neckline, her breastesses are hardly contained. She's got horns in her hair and a trident to complete the outfit.

Vickie is dressed as an angel, with basically an identical outfit but in all white. Pair of wings and foil halo round out the ensemble. And did I mention the low neckline? Cleavage, man, I loves me some cleavage. I was sucking on those very tits yesterday morning while I jacked off...

Finally, we have Michele. She's dressed with the same outfit, only half is red and half is white. One horn on the red side, one wing and half a halo on the white side. Obviously, she's half angel, half devil, or she can't make up her mind which to be. Either way, her decolletage matches the other gals. Christ they are fucking hot.

They are going upstairs with a frat guy. Vick grabs me and says to Jennifer that I'll be back soon. Jennifer is disappointed but smiles at me.

The big guy upstairs puts his hand on my chest, not letting me through. Victoria changes that quickly by announcing that the girls are going back downstairs. What do you know, I pass through! Breasts come in handy sometimes. Well, really, all the time.

The party up here is different. Lot more laid back, there's room, people are hanging out. The frat boys are told who I am and they are actually half-decent. Somebody got me a beer and I started playing Beer Pong with a few of them. My team-mate is called Tiny as he is 6-4 and 300+ pounds of solid muscle. We win a couple games, even as I'm trying to keep an eye on the girls. They are hanging in this big rec room thing with me, but are sitting on couches and getting pretty comfy with the guys. I am really not liking this.

The guy who Vickie is sitting with stands up, extends his hand, and he and Vickie head down the hall, towards the back.

This is not happening. He is NOT going to take her and ...

"Easy there, cowboy" says, Tiny. He puts a massive paw on my chest.

"That's my sister and I'm not letting..."

"Hey man, it's cool," he asserts.

"This is NOT COOL," I say as I try and push past him. It doesn't work. Everyone is now watching this David vs Goliath action. I have a whip, but no sling.

He stops me again.

"You don't want to do this."

"Yes I do!" And I struggled to get past him, to no avail.

It probably looked like one of those cartoons where the big guy holds out his hand and stops the little guy who is swinging but can't even land a punch.

I'm struggling with him and he's not even trying yet.

"Dude, if you could take me, which you clearly can't, there's 39 brothers here who would take you down. Now chill and listen to me."

He's got a point, but I'm filled with rage. Impotent rage, the worst fucking kind. My cheeks are red and my blood is boiling, and there's nothing I can do.

"I know it's your sister. But you gotta understand... Vickie is like a goddess around here. Nobody here would do anything to hurt her. She's not getting raped. I would never let anything bad happen to her."

"Yeah but... that guy... I mean..."

"It's ok bud, trust me. She's here of her own free will. Sorry man."

I look around, everyone's staring. Everyone except Vanessa and some guy with his head in her cleavage. Fucker. I thought she was waiting for me...

"Well... Vanessa and Michele are like sisters to me too!" I think I'm sounding whiny, I'm trying to be all tough but it isn't working. Fuck!

"They are also protected buddy. We... love them and would never hurt them."

This all sounds like bullshit to me, but what can I do. I'm just standing there huffing and puffing, getting all red and looking stupid.

Tiny hands me an emtpy shot glass, then points to the wall.

I throw the shot glass, it explodes rather pleasantly and makes a nice little crashing noise.

I make a feint, like I'm going to try and get around him. He, of course, doesn't flinch.

"If she's harmed, in ANY WAY, you guys are FUCKED! Starting with YOU!" I know that under that rough exterior, Tiny definitely feels threatened by me. Maybe not.

Michele is looking at me with kind of sad eyes. Vanessa is occupied with tit-guy.

I storm down the stairs, half-blind with rage and anger.

Jennifer calls to me but I just keep going.

I'm just charging along the grass...

"David... wait a minute..." It's Michele. I don't want her to see me like this.

"David... stop... come on... DAVEY!"

I twirl around. I HATE 'Davey'!

But she smiles at me and says "Got you to stop, didn't I?... oh honey..."

She sees the tear streaks on my cheeks and hugs me.

"It's ok baby" she says softly.

I relax a little, not trusting myself to speak just yet.

"You ok?"

I shrug.

"Look honey, Victoria has to live her life. And so does Vanessa, and so do I."

"Yeah, I know. But I thought..."

"David, you love her. Of course you do. But Tiny was right. They won't hurt her or us."

"But still... it's just... We..."

"David. Do you want to marry her? Are you actually 'In love' with her?"

"I don't know... I don't know anything..."

"You can't have babies with her, you'll get babies with nine heads!"

I smile at the movie reference. Nice job.

"David, Vickie loves you very much. But life is about collecting experiences. That's one of the things we're trying to get you to do. Experience all life has to offer. And, yes, it's a tough lesson sometimes, but you also have to learn to distinguish love from lust. And, you have to be fair. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, ya know?"

"Yeah, I know... I'm sorry... I just thought she was going to get gang-raped or something and... I do love her... but not... romantically... but I also don't want anyone else to..."

"I know, I know. Listen. What did you say to me in the library the other day. Remember?"

Hmmmm, the library, where I fingered her and made her cum... oh yeah. I remember the words that set her off.

"I said I was going to fuck my sister, then I was coming for you."

"Right. Well? Where've you been?"

"Well, I wanted to. but I didn't know what to do or how to go about it..."

"Well dumbshit, you can always try talking. You... uh... made me cum already. We kind of have a bit of a connection there, don't you think?"

"Yeah, of course, but... I didn't know what Vickie would do... and you're... you're very special... to me... and I didn't want to mess things..." It seemed better that I stop talking.

I leaned in and kissed her gently. This was the best kiss I could muster. I just melted into her lips as she slightly opened her mouth. Her soft lips felt like... coming home. This is where I'm supposed to be. We kiss for a long time...

My dick, of course, woke up and pressed into her leg. I'm not trying to be un-romantic, but it just happens.

"Michele," I whisper. "You're an angel, for sure. But... I don't know if I'm lusting after you or it's actual love..."

"Well, come on David. Let's go see about the lusting part."

She took my arm and we walked over a couple house to the girls sorority house. She knew them all. The house mom winked at her and let her in. They have a guest room for parents. But tonight it's ours.

"So David... how did the pussy-eating instructions I gave you work out?"

"Fantastic. But I should really work on it some more to make sure it wasn't just a fluke, ya know?"

I turned off the lights. Moonbeams came in through the window, splaying on the bed and the floor.

"Michele... it's not just lust... I really do lo-..."

"Shhhh" she cuts me off. "No conversation, except about sexy things."

We kiss more. Breathing increases. Blood flow increases. Heart strings going zoom zoom.

"I love your Indiana outfit. Very dashing."

"I love your hell's angel outfit... I'm trying to figure if I should rip off the devil side or just pray for the angel side to fall off..."

She laughs and says "I'm feeling a bit devilish" so I just grab the lowest section of her front and just yank it down, freeing her fantastic breasts. I marvel at them in the glow of the moonlight.

"Um... are you just going to leave me standing here?" she asks.

"Shhhh.... just admiring... be patient...It's not all about you..."

I drop to my knees, and move in. Gently, ever so gently, I caress her breasts with my hands as I plant my mouth on her left nipple. I can feel it harden in my mouth as my tongue sweeps over it. My hand tweaks her other nipple, hardening it also.

"Mmmmm David..."

Mmmm is fucking right. Little more pressure.... squeezing a little more... kneading her wonderful titflesh in my hands...

"I've wanted these, for so long..." I lick her other nipple, then draw it into my mouth to the point where I'm sucking as much of her as I can. Pulling back, my mouth makes a loud smacking sound as the suction breaks.

She laughs as I repeat the strong sucking.

I suck on a strong nipple, and rise up with it still in my mouth. She's got beautiful Double-Ds. I support her tit with my hand, and present it to her.

"Care for a little bit?"

She eagerly extends her tongue, lapping at her own nipple. Our tongues swirl and dance over her lovely nipple. She wins the war by engulfing her nip completely in her mouth. Being a good loser, I just grab the other one and suck the hell out of it.

She stops and asks, "Why the hell are you still dressed? Where's that big dick I saw a couple weeks ago?"

I shuck my shirt and drawers. But I leave the Indy hat on. I try to help her out of her dress, but I end up ripping the seam that joins the devil and the angel sides. Oh well...

She steps out of her dress... with no underwear on... she has a perfectly shaved pubic area.

"Do you like it this way?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely."

"Vickie helped me shave it before I came tonight. I guess it's all the rage. All the good pornstars are doing it."

"So uh... Vickie helped you shave, your pussy..."

"Yes, she's very gentle... but firm... and speaking of firm..."

Michele places her hand gently on my cock on kisses my lips. Slowly, her fingers wrap around and she begins to stroke me. Fuck... her tits are in my chest, I can smell her pussy, and she's stroking my cock...

"Whoa!" I say and pull away slightly.

"Too much?"

"Yeah, you need to get ugly or something, I don't know how much I can take of you!!"

"Ok hon, lay down on the bed then... yes, on your back." Damn, there goes my Indy hat.

Michele proceeded to climb over me on all fours, her breasts grazing my stomach and chest. She centers herself on me, reaches down to lift my cock up, and slowly, ever so slowly... lowers herself...

Baseball. How about them Cubs?

...my cock spreads her juicy lips slightly... she drops down a little lower so the entire head is inside...

Hot Dogs. Yeah, they have those at baseball games. Mustard. Ketchup.

...she takes her hand away and tells me to look... the moonlight is hitting us on the bed...

I can see half of my cock hass gone up into her pussy...

Apple pie. With ice cream. I'd like to put Ice cream on Michele's tits and lick it off NO! Don't blow it! Careful!

Michele settles lower... my aching cock is sliding up her beautiful pussy... I can't call it a 'cunt', it's too pretty... Michele now sits entirely on my cock.

"How about that?"

All i can muster is a "Jesus Christ" but it seems to suffice. She smiles.

"See, it's nice for the girl because I can control everything... and I can do this" She squeezes her breasts for me... "And this" and she sucks each one for me.

Chevrolet. They make Camaros. They're so much better than Japanese...

"And this..." she flexes her pussy muscles, strangulating my throbbing cock... "and this"... Michele rises up somewhat, and plops back down... her tits jiggling. Up and down, again...

"Michele... I can't... I can't... I'm going to..."

"David," she whispers... "Please cum inside me... no worries, just cum, David..."

I reach for her and pull her down on me, she stretches out her legs and now lays on top of me completely, and completely impaled on my hard unit.

I grab her ass with both hands and thrust once, and there it fucking is... Holy Christ it's the big one! My cock throbs and pulsates as my steaming cum jets into her pussy... pleasure-pulse-shoot... pulse-shoot... pulse-shoot...my mind is reeling with pleasure and cum feelings... her pussy is filled with our juices... pussy juices and semen juices... extremely glorious... I'm lost in another world...

I manage to say something like "You're an Angel... no doubt... an angel..." Well, she thought it was sweet.

After a minute or so, the raging swell begins to subside, peace returns to the planet.

"Well," says Michele. "Now that we got THAT out of the way! It's time for you to go to work. Let me clean you up first, though."

She rises up off me, but just hovers her pussy over my deflating cock. Ok... what for? Oh... sperm starts dripping out of her, onto my cock and balls... and thighs... and back on my cock... fuck there's a lot of cum!

"Some of that is me," whispers Michele.

Presently the drips stop. She smiles at me. "Time for some devilish behavior!"

Still looking at me, she crawls backwards over me, not touching me, and settles down between my legs. She squints a little, and evens looks a little mean, fuck yeah she's a devil! She breaks the stare and looks at my cock area hungrily. She dives in face first.

Usually, Michele is rather dainty about things. But here, she just rubs her face all over my cock and balls, smearing our cummy mixture all over her face. She slurps it up into her mouth and makes a point of showing me that she's swallowing my hot cum. She sucks my balls clean, sucks my taint area, and engulfs my not-so-flaccid-cock in her mouth to make sure she's got it all.

Finally, she raises up and asks, "Did I get it all? You and I taste so good!"

I crook my finger for her to come closer. Her face near me, I lick by her ear, she did miss a spot.

"Ok David, new challenge. I know you licked your sister's pussy with her laying down. Now try it this way."

Just hearing her say things like 'lick your sister' and 'pussy' is very hot... She crawls up on me, and straddles my face with her pussy. The scent coming off her is extraordinary. I tilt my head back for a better position and stick out my tongue.

She settles her hot hole right on my face. She grinds on me a little. I realize that I need to watch my airspace down here, this could get tricky! I'm also thinking, she taught me how to do this nice and easy, but I think we're past nice and easy right now...

I kiss and lick her entire pussy as best I can, trapped between her glorious thighs... Delicious sex flavors pour over my lips and tongue, she's a fucking juicy woman, this Michele! I look up to see her fondling her own tits, stretching them and tweaking her nipples. She moans softly in the moonlight.

She adjusts her position downward a little so I can concentrate on her clit. MMmmm there it is... that stiff little fucker... I'll show you who's boss! I just naturally make some humming noises and she squirms when I do that. Ahhh... the resonance flows into her pussy, got it... remember that... and keep humming now as I lick and nibble and kiss and suck her clit. Mmmmm.... mmmmmm...

"David... David... do you... do you like... do you like eating my cunt?"

Jesus she said 'cunt'. That's like a magic word to me and I respond by aggressively lapping at her clit and squeezing her thighs tightly.

"What, you like it when I say cunt?"

"Mmmm-Hmmm!!" I manage to respond in the affirmative.

"Lick my cunt.. David...Ohhhhh... my cunt loves you...Mmmmm... God you're so good... better than your sister..."

I don't know exactly what happens next, but upon hearing that I just go ape-shit on her cunt like a fucking wild-man. Yes, her cunt. I know, it's too pretty to be called a cunt. She started it. Licking and biting and sucking and tonguing in a frenzy... Michele yells "David" and trembles and shakes, barely maintaining her spot on my face.

"Yes god Yes!... Yes... Yes... Yes... oooooh shit Yes!!"

Cunt juices are literally flowing out of her into my throat. I greedily swallow and try to eat her up entirely. Her pussy walls are flexing on my lips and tongue as more juice pours down my throat. Acquired taste, my ass, this is fantastic!

Michele falls off me, still reeling from her orgasm and she lays giggling and laughing. I realize another thing that makes my cock rock-hard, eating pussy. And now, with my first anxious and excitable load already fired, I AM ready to go to work!

As she lays there, I just crawl up into her, spread her legs, and put my fucking cock right up her pussy. Instinctively, I know there's no need for finesse or foreplay, what we need now is some good hard fucking.

My first thrust takes her by surprise. Excited, she nuzzles my face and licks my chin and cheeks as my cock piles into her. At first she's still giggling... but that is soon replaced by her short-breath gaspings as my machine-drive cock pummels her pussy.

I'm an animal. No style, no thought for her welfare other than she needs more cock. Give her more cock. I pull out and give her more cock. Slam that shit in there and do it more.

Stroke "Ah!" Stroke "Ah!" Stroke "Ah!" Faster... more cock...

I go so fast I'm a fucking blur, her noisy gasps are replaced by one long moan.

I stop and rise up to take a look at her in the moonlight, and to catch my breath. Sweat drips off my chin onto her tits. Breathing hard, she pulls me down and licks the sweat from my face and whispers "Fuck me David... please keep fucking me..." I stay supported on my hands and fuck her like a crazy man. Her tits don't know which way to go as they bounce and jiggle all over the fucking place.

"Will you..." manages Michele, between fuck strokes... "Aren't you going to... like you did with Vanessa?"

She's asking me why I don't slap her tits. I say to myself Because I'm in fucking love with you and I don't want to lose you... but what the fuck... I'm here to please you honey...

"You don't... want... that..."

"please... David..."

"No... you're... an... angel." Hard to talk when fast-fucking...

With her right hand, she slaps her left tit. She has to use her left hand to steady the tit, and she smacks it again.

"Harder," I say.

Slap!

"Harder," this is fucking cool, got her slapping her own tits, which is nice because I'm about to fucking fall down...

Slap!

"That's it... baby... again... more..."

Slap!... Slap!...

But you know, some things men are just better at. I lurch up a bit, leaning on my left side so I can raise my right.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds