My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 04

SLAP! across both tits! But... nowhere near as hard as with Vanessa...

"OOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" And I feel her cunt clench my cock in a vice-grip. She's cumming, and cumming hard. The extra juice in her cunt canal is nullified by the death grip she's got on my dick.

But I press on. I keep fucking. SLAP! Fucking Michele. SLAP! Fucking the hottest girl in school. Fucking the hottest bitch on the planet.

Piledriving her cunt.

"stop..." she says weekly...

SLAP! "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and she cums more.

I ask "Stop... slapping... or.. fucking..."

"I don't... know... oooooooommmmmmmm... david... david..." she can't speak more than a whisper...

Near exhaustion, I collapse on top of her, still fucking her but with somewhat less force. Our two sweaty bodies squirming against each other. I stop fucking for a moment and dive head first back into her pussy. I just needed a taste, ya know? I lapped her up for a few moments. then I grabbed both her legs and rolled her onto her stomach. Crawling up, I slide my cock between her ass cheeks. Thoughts of major buttfucking occur to me, but naw, I'm sure we'll do that another day. I press my cock down, and find a fucking lava cunt furnace waiting for me. Ooooh... this feels different... I force my hands between her tits and the bed, I have to squeeze those lovelies... they mash into my hands with each stroke... her hard nipples digging little holes into my hands...

The different angle rubs me the right way... I cum in about ten strokes... I empty myself into her honeypot... I empty my soul into Michele... I empty my life into her...

I slump down... and eventually slide off... Michele goes and cleans my cock with her mouth. Even her expert mouthwork can't do anything to me though, at this moment. She comes back up and snuggles me and kisses my neck and chest... my arms around her... whispering her name...

"Michele... I love you. No bullshit. And not like a sister, and not like MY sister! But I love you... so much..."

"I know."

Huh? That's it? You know? Jesus Christ what about all this?

But I say, instead, "Um, not really the answer I was looking for..."

"David. I love you, too. In that way, too. But it's not our time."

"It sure as hell is!"

"No listen please... It's not the age difference, I don't care about that. It's our life difference. I'm going to New York next year and someday become the Art Gallery queen of the town! And you, you need to finish school, and find a job, and start your life and find yourself. After that, THEN let's see where you and I stand. ok?"

"So... is this it?"

"Oh HELL no! But David, we can't tie each other down right now. I can't marry you now, you'd resent me forever because you haven't fucked enough girls yet."

"I can fuck you plenty, that's enough for me..."

"Nooo. Be honest, aren't there more girls you'd like to make love to? What about that girl who was hanging onto you at the party?"

"Well, she's nothing compared to you..."

"Maybe she is and maybe she isn't. Find out! The worst thing you can do is get stuck with a girl at this age. Look around! There's 500 girls at this school. You should have fucked at least half of them by the time you finish here. Enjoy life! Get some experiences! Find a black chick! Nail some European girls... a French girl with hairy armpits..."

"Yuk!"

"Swedish babes are nice. And asian chicks, some of them are beautiful! You need to sow your wild oats, well, sow them into a condom, and after you're done, we'll see about you and me."

"You'll let me fuck a black chick?"

"Yeah, you can fuck two if you want!"

"Uh.... do you know any?"

Punch in my arm!

"Gotta work on your post-coital talk, baby."

"Post-what-al?"

"Don't ask chicks you just fucked to hook you up with someone else."

"Well, you started it!"

I sighed heavily... and continued on.

"Michele... I do love you. But I see what you're saying and it makes sense. It will take some getting used to, though. But I get it. You know, you're like Yoda, you are very wise."

"Ok another tip. Don't tell girls you just fucked they look like an 800 year old green dwarf!"

"Just... it will be hard for me to see you with... another guy... don't get mad at me for too long when I lose my cool."

"Don't make me take these babies away from you!" she said as she held a tit up for me.

I immediately sucked it, loving her more for the wisdom, her thoughtfulness, her strength...

"Just don't go marrying anyone until I've had a proper chance."

"Deal!"

"I'm thirsty..."

"Me too..."

We dress, but her outfit doesn't stay together, she has to hold on to it as we walk towards the door. Opening the door, I realize this room is right off the lobby of the sorority house. The lobby that has several couches and tables. The lobby that has probably 10-15 girls in it, including Jennifer from before... who all heard every bit of the enormous fucking I just gave Michele...

One girl claps, two, more, soon they all hoot and holler at us. Michele blushes.

I tip my hat to the ladies. I thought it was a cool move.

"Got a drink for some thirsty people?" I ask.

We are ushered in to the kitchen for some beers and some snacks. Michele introduces me around. Nice.

- - -

After an hour or so, we decide to head back to our town.

"We girls were supposed to meet back at Vanessa's and spend the night," Michele informs me. "But... I don't know where they are now, of course. I was... uh... getting fucked by some wild kid."

"Watch your language, woman! And keep your tits covered! My god, people will think you're a cocksucker or something!" We were teasing. You shoulda known that.

So we head back to Vanessa's house. We spy Vickie's POS Nissan out front. She took that to the party, says Michele, so they are obviously back now. With Michele's current state of clothing malfunction, and the fact that I'm a guy with a hard cock (well, not at the moment, the fucker was actually kind of worn out), we decide to sneak around the back to Vanessa's window. No curtains, we can see right in.

Vickie and Vanessa are sucking each other's cunts in a 69.

Ok, not really. But it sounds cool. They were just sitting on her bed sipping something out of coffee mugs. Bailey's and tea, it turned out to be. I get the bright idea of dragging a lounge chair over to the window so I can stand on it. I drop trou, of course, and dangle my dick in the window. Michele giggles and taps on the glass. The girls inside look up, and squeal with glee as they see a decent-sized but sleepy cock in the window. Michele takes it in hand and wraps her lips around the end of it. Vanessa came up to the window, took off her top, and mashed her gigantic tits against the glass by us.

I slipped and made some noise and Michele was giggling as she tried to keep my cock in her mouth. Whoops.

The patio door slides open as the porch light flicks on. It's the Mom. Mrs. Aramendia. Mrs. 'A'. Mrs. A with the unbelievably large tits. Mrs. A with an angry face, too.

Michele releases my cock from her mouth. It slips out, glistening a little in the porch light. I probably should have put him away, but I was feeling pretty fucking great at this point. So I stood there on the lounge chair with my pants around my ankles and my dick hanging low.

"Hello Mrs. A," I say without stammering. I hold her stare.

She looks at me, at Michele, at her daughter with her tits grinding on the glass because Vanessa hasn't seen this yet, and back at me. She wants to cross her arms, but she can't do that with her tits. So she crosses them under her tits, cradling them. She wants to look mean but she looks pretty fucking cute right now...

"I could have you arrested, you know..."

"Missus Ayyyy," I say, exaggerating the 'A'. I step down off the chair, and fall down because my pants are on my ankles. I am the epitome of the smooth move, I tell you what!

Mrs. A and Michele try to help me up. I end up kicking off my pants entirely so that now I'm just standing there in my Leather jacket, shirt, and Indy hat. Michele has forgotten about her own ripped dress and stands there with one boob hanging out entirely in the cool night air.

"You... goddamnit what is this..." Mrs A is not happy. Definitely not happy. Still cute, but not happy.

"Can I talk to you alone, over here?" And I take Mrs A to the other side of the porch. We talk for a couple minutes.

She gives me a hug, pats my bare ass, and goes inside into the kitchen.

I pick up my pants, grab Michele's hand, and we walk in and go back to Vanessa's room.

"Ok," says Vickie, my sister, remember her? She started all this sex shit...

"What the fuck did you just say?"

I just smiled and said, "That's between me and Mrs.A." Meanwhile, Vanessa is still standing by the window without any shirt on. Her enormous boobs hanging down, her nipples engorged.

Vanessa is pissed. The Aramendia women get pissed easily, apparently.

"Ok wait a minute. I couldn't fuck you last week, right? And I was good, right? I honored the sisterhood code... and now, you've fucked your sister... and you obviously fucked this tramp, no offense."

"None taken, bitch," said Michele, teasing again.

"And I'm left out in the fucking cold with nobody fucking me!"

She plopped down on the bed, head in her hands, and she actually was crying!

I had an internal talk with my cock. We decided we would give it the old college try.

The girls tried to console her for a moment. I knew she was just a drama queen, and wanted some attention. I will give her some attention. Shall we play a game?

I went over to my pile of crap and unhooked the coiled whip that Vanessa loaned me earlier for my costume.

I stood in front of her.

"Stand up." I said quietly. Sob... lurch... sob... Vickie glared at me, like 'don't be an asshole, now's not the time."

"Vanessa," I said, louder and in a menacing tone. "Stand up. Now!"

I grabbed a handful of her unruly black hair and pulled upwards.

"OWWWWW!!" she shrieked. But she stood up.

"Grab her arms," I instructed Vick and Michele. "Hold her."

They stood by her side, each holding an arm.

I took off my jacket and shirt. Left the hat on though. Gotta keep the hat on. Costumes make it easier to stay in character, I discovered.

"This whip... you know that cracking sound it can make? You know what that is?"

Silence.

"I said, do you know what that is?" I wasn't yelling, I was talking in low tones. Evenly, not excited.

"...no..."

I slapped her tits, hard.

"No, what?"

"No.... sir?"

"Very good." I held the end of the whip up to her face. "That crack of the whip sound is the end of this whip traveling faster than the speed of sound That's about 760 miles an hour, give or take. It's making a sonic boom. That's the sound you hear. You didn't know that did you."

"...no..."

SLAP!

"...no, sir..."

SLAP!

"Speak up, missy."

"No, Sir!" she hollered.

SLAP!

"Not so defiant, if you please."

"Yes, sir."

"Better. Now, Vickie, Michele, please render some first aid to little missy here."

They looked at me with quizzical faces.

"Use your tongues and mouths, render first aid, now!"

They looked at each other for a moment, then shrugged their shoulders, and bent down to Vanessa's chest. Vickie greedily sucked on Vanessa's right boob while Michele gently licked and kissed her left. I looked out the window while they were all occupied.

I could see the dim glow of a cigarette in the backyard. It went up a foot or so, glowed brighter, then dimmed again. Missus Aramendia, you dirty, dirty girl... Michele was right. I am WAY too young to get tied down at this point in my life.

Ok now... think... what the fuck else haven't we done. My best friend Mr. Johnson seems very excited about the whole thing. Come on, let's keep this going...

"Alright alright, they aren't broken." Vickie and Michele released Vanessa's tits and stood up, still holding Vanessa's arms.

I brushed the coiled up whip against her tits... back and forth... dragging the rough leather against her soft and tender skin.

"You don't like this whip, do you?"

"No, Sir."

Whack! I brought the coiled whip across her chest.

"Don't. Lie. To. Me."

"No, Sir."

Whack!

"I mean, Yes, sir?"

Whack!

"Which is it, missy?"

"I won't lie, Sir"

Whack!

"Sorry, that was undeserved. Nurses... why are you two still dressed? Fix the situation and render more first aid."

Vickie and Michele quickly undressed, they were into this now. Vanessa was trying not to smile as both her huge fucking jugs got sucked by two pretty girls. I've never seen anything like this. Holy fucking shit, keep it together man...

"Are you... Are you smiling at me?"

"No, sir!" But she was.

I pulled her hair and yanked her head back.

"Not so funny now, is it, missy?"

And I slapped down, hard on each tit.

"No, Sir.. no..." and the smiling stopped.

"Nurses?"

"Yes sir!" they replied in unison, saluting. I almost broke character as that struck me as very funny.

"Nurses, I need a status check on the cunt situation."

They yanked down her sweatpants exposing her enormously hairy black bush. They threw the sweatpants off to the side.

"It's very hairy, sir." reported Nurse Vickie.

"I can SEE that, thank you. Nurse Michele, will you please inspect the cunt and report back to me."

"Aye, Aye, cap'n." Christ we went from Indiana Jones to the US Navy. whatever.

Michele tapped on Vanessa's legs, getting her to spread them while still standing up. She reached in roughly and... well I couldn't see what she did because of all the damn hair.

Michele stood up and saluted. We are, apparently, very formal in this man's navy.

"It's wetter than shit, sir."

"Thank you, nurse. Prepare the truth-probe." I pointed at my dick. "Aye, Aye, cap'n."

Nurse Michele, the love of my life, made sure the truth-probe was fully hard, fully ready, fully lubricated.

"Nurse Vickie, Tie the subject up with the whip. I want her pussy right her at the edge of the bed."

It didn't go quite as smoothly as planned. It took all three of us to figure out the whip and how to tie up Vanessa so she could be towards the end of the bed and still tied to the bed post. But we finally did it.

"Nurses. We've had our difficulties... I'm afraid the truth-probe must be inspected again." My sister and my sweetheart descend on my 3/4 staff cock. It had lost some of it's enthusiasm. Vickie engulfed my cock while Michele worked her way amongst my balls. They traded off who went down my shaft, back and forth... then they got on each side of my cock and simultaneously slid their lips up and down... fucking awesome...

"Hey!" shouted Vanessa, the poor tied up victim. "I think I can get loose!"

She was just kidding, she was feeling left out.

"Nurses!" More salutes. "Grab a leg. Prepare the victim... er... patient."

Vickie and Michele pulled Vanessa's legs open, revealing her cunt lips, barely visible through the black forest of pubic hair.

"Spread please, and guidance."

The girls pulled her lips apart. Michele grabbed my cock and helped me aim as I moved forward.

My cock settled right on the outside of her pussy.

"Drumroll, please."

Vick and Michele had Vanessa's legs up on their chests, they took their free hands and patted Vanessa giant tits...

"Fire!" I shouted and thrust my cock forward, slamming into her super-slick cunt. Jesus, she's tight! I wasn't expecting her to be this fucking tight. Her blazing cunt felt so good... I began the slow-pullback to almost out, pause... and Slam! forward method of fucking. One of my favorites and the chicks seem to dig it.

"Render first aid as necessary, Nurses."

They each grabbed one of Vanessa's tits and began sucking them. While their heads were down, I checked the window again. Mostly all I could see was our reflections in the glass, but I could also see the faint glow of Mrs. A's cigarette. I waved. The embers moved back and forth. Slutty bitch likes the fuck-show, I thought.

Vanessa is just mewling with pleasure... "Are you liking this, sweetheart?"

"Oh, fuck yes...yes..."

"Nurses, we have a problem. I can't tell if she's lying or not. The truth probe is dirty..."

I pulled out my dick. Vickie was the first to pounce on my cunt-dripping cock. Michele fought her for it, though, and gulped me all the way down. They both got a good mouthful of Vanessa's juices.

"Nurses. Your nipples look dry. Please wet them." And I pointed to Vanessa's oozing pussy. Michele grabbed her own tits and pressed each hard nipple one-at-a-time into Vanessa's secretions. I crooked my finger, indicating to come here. I bent down and sucked her luscious tits clean while Vickie dipped her tits into the cunt juice. I started fucking Vanessa again as I sucked my sister's tits. Her tits with cunt juice on them. Fuckin' A!

I slam-fucked Vanessa for a few minutes while the girls played with her tits, kneading them, pulling them, sucking them... what a fucking sight.

"Nurses, inspect and prepare the patient for anal insertion."

I withdrew as they rubbed Vanessa's asshole. They each stuck fingers up her butt, taking her cunt juice and spreading it around inside her.

"Report!"

"It's also very hairy, sir!" Vickie, such a clown...

"Thank you, Nurse. Commence salivation procedures."

They took turns drooling their spit onto Vanessa's puckered rosebud and then slobbered all over my cock. Michele spat several times on my dick and Vickie worked it all around. I was as slick as I was going to get.

I moved back between Vanessa's legs and placed my cock head against her tight asshole.

I pressed forward.

Reluctantly, her ass opened up... small movements back and forth... Vickie licked up some cunt juice and spit it on my cock... I pressed forward more... ahhh... the head is inside... the ass is different than the pussy, I discover. Very tight right here, but then a little roomy also once you get in. Then into more tightness. Not just continuously tight like a pussy...

Vanessa is grimacing and death-gripping the sheets. Michele whispers in her ear... and licks and kisses her neck as I sink my shaft completely up her asshole. Vanessa's legs are up my chest and her feet are past my head. She can't be any more exposed or vulnerable...

I start the ram-fucking again while Vickie rubs Vanessa's cunt and Michele kisses her mouth. Vanessa can't maintain... she begins a low moan... then starts panting with each full cock-stroke.

"ah, ah, ah, Ah, Ah, Ah, AH, AH, AH, Yes, Yes, Yes, Shit, Yes, Yes, Fuck, Fuck," and she continues gasping and shrieking as my cock piledrives her ass non-stop.

I pull out to take a moment's rest. "Nurses, doggie, please."

They roll Vanessa over and get her up on her knees and elbows, her ass sticking up provacatively in the air. I climb on the bed and without any hesitation I slide my cock into her cunt. Jesus it feels nice and slick in here... I fuck her for a few moments, pull out, and return to her asshole.

"AAAAGGHHHH!" Vanessa shrieks as I practically tear her a new one. Her hanging tits make perfect targets, and I slap them both while she pants and gasps as the pleasure/pain feelings course through her body.

"Who's pussy needs a licking?" I ask my nurses. Vickie raises her hand.

"Well, get up there and stick her face in it."

Vickie works her pelvis under Vanessa's head so that now I'm butt-fucking Vanessa while she is face deep in Vickie's cunt.

I motion for Michel to come over, we kiss for a few moments, and we whisper softly so they can't here...

"Hey sweetheart, you okay?" I ask.

"Yes baby, you're doing great. She's really liking this."

"I'm glad. I'm about out of ideas."

Mind you, I'm still fucking our friend's asshole...

"Tittyfuck to the face?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds