My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 04

"My god you're a genius! Any baby oil or anything around?"

Michele goes and finds some in the bathroom.

Vanessa, meanwhile, is a rag doll. Her face is in Vickie's cunt but she can't really pull herself together enough to make coherent licks... she just lays there as Vick's pussy lips batter her cheek...

I reach around and grab Vanessa' big hairy cunt. She stiffens at the clutching of her clitoris. I go hyper drive on her ass and shake her cunt with my hand.

Vanessa tightens up... arches her back... and screams to God as her orgasm attacks her entire body. You can almost see the pleasure waves emanating from her pussy and shooting through her body. I don't stop and keep fucking her ass and twisting her cunt in my hand. She appears to be having a continuous orgasm... my cock feels the throbbing of her cunt through her asshole wall... I an feel myself getting very close now...

I jump out and shove Vanessa onto her back. Michele pours baby oil all over Vanessa's big tits as I position my cock between them.

Titfucking tits this big and soft... you have to push them together hard, ya know? and my fucking cock doesn't even come out the top of her cleavage because she's so big. Vickie gets up and helps hold the big tits as I fuck the shit out of them.

My orgasm builds. I didn't think I had much left after fucking the love of my life twice earlier. But, then again, an 18-year-old cock can do a lot of things!

As it reaches me, I grab my cock with my hand and give it the final strokes it needs... BOOOOOM!

Spurt! on her tits... Spurt on her face... Spurt on Vickie's face... Spurt more on Vanessa's tits... I can feel the strength drain from me with each cum... a couple more smaller ones...

I barely manage to stay atop Vanessa as the feeding frenzy begins. Michele has dived headlong into Vanessa's tits and is lapping up the cum like a thirsty cat. Vickie and Vanessa are cumswapping their loads from their faces into each other's mouths...

I push the girls out of the way so I can collapse on the bed. In just a couple moments, I'm attacked by Vanessa as she tells me 'thank you' and over. She squeezes me so tight I think I may get a damaged neck from her embrace. She kisses me and humps my leg a little and gets teary-eyed.

"I love you David! And you, Michele! And you Vickie, of course you! I just love you all so much!" She kisses the girls too, but comes back to me and nuzzles me and tries to crawl inside me or something... I can't seem to hug her back enough. Michele and I make eye contact, we both make funny faces like "Wow, she's a bit over zealous!" but Vanessa is enjoying herself and that's great. She goes down and cleans my cock of all juices and cum and asshole sauce, then comes back to me for more kissing and nuzzling.

Eventually, I announce my bathroom needs. So do the other girls.

"Oh! Didn't you pee on Vickie's tits?"

"Yeah... in the shower..."

"Well I have to do that too. You can't leave me out of things!"

It's a little bit... sad, really. She can't be left out of anything. And she can't let others enjoy their thing without apparently being a little jealous about it.

But whatever. Girl wants me to pee on her tits. Ok.

Vanessa runs into the shower stall. They have a built-in seat as part of the wall. "I'm ready!" she announces.

I guess I'm doing this. It's okay, I'm not so shy anymore. I partly close my eyes... and let loose the stream. I walk it up to her tits. Vanessa holds them out and the pee splashes off them. She rubs the warm liquid all into her skin...

"Thank you! Next!"

The girls look at each other. Michele shakes her head, no. Vickie reluctantly agrees after Vanessa put on her best baby eyes.

"Kneel." commands Vickie.

Vanessa rises off the seat and kneels down in front of Vickie. Vickie spreads her lips and rubs her pussy for a few moments, then lets loose an enormous blast onto Vanessa's chest. Some of the spray hits Vanessa in the face, but she only squeals with laughter. When she's done, Vickie grabs Vanessa by the hair and pulls Vanessa's face into her cunt. Her still pee-dripping cunt. Vanessa slops and laps at her pussy like a dehydrated dog. They both slump to the floor with Vickie headlocking Vanessa so she can't really move.

Michele whispers "I still have to pee!!"

I point to the girls and say "Do it!"

She shrugs her shoulders, steps over the girls and pees on Vanessa as she's lying down and she pees on Vickie's back, too.

It only excites them further and Vickie is going to cum in a few moments. Trust me, a brother knows...

Michele and I watch as Vickie's cunt just dominates Vanessa's face.

I whisper to Michele, "I'm going to marry you... in 5 years..."

"Maybe," says Michele. "You're a bit of a perve..."

- - - To be continued - - -

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds