Neighborly Relations Pt. 14

He was her daddy, and she loved him.

But that was her mother, too. She loved her, didn't she? And her brother? He was a pain in the ass, but he was good enough as brothers go. She thought she loved him as well. They were having sex! Her brother's big, hard cock had been inside of their mother! He was fucking her! How could she love two people who betrayed the family in that way?

Where was her father? She assumed that her mother and brother had returned to their dirty act after they slammed the door on her. They were probably done by now, and Tillman had squirted up inside of their mother. Tillman violated her mother with that big cock and filled her with incestuous seed, and now they were showering. She supposed that her mother was washing his cock. She was soaping it liberally and stroking to remove their mingled juices. Was he washing her, too? Washing her pussy? Her breasts?

Where was her father? It should have been his hard cock slamming into her mother like that. He should be the one shooting cum into her vagina, filling her and making her cry out in pleasure. Her father's long, hard, hot cock.

Was her mother sucking Tillman's cock in the shower? Was she smiling up at him and sucking on his balls? Was she asking him to cum again, and again? Did she pretend it was her husband's cock when she had her son's cock inside of her? Is that how she was able to screw her own son and shut her daughter out behind a slammed door?

They were fucking each other! Fucking each other and leaving both her and Daddy to be lonely and unfulfilled. Didn't they know that she had needs too? Didn't they think Daddy deserved his place in his wife's cunt? How could they do that to them?

When the front door opened, and Robert entered carrying a cherry pie and a bucket of ice cream, Cherie rushed to his arms. He barely had time to set the pie on the table by the door and dropped the ice cream entirely when his daughter wrapped her arms around him, crying.

"Daddy! Oh, Daddy! I saw . . . Mom and Tillman. Oh, Daddy they were having sex! Downstairs! How could they do that to you? To us?" She caught a breath and continued on as she held herself close and felt her father's cock grow against her belly. "You don't deserve that. You deserve someone who will treat you right! Not cheat on you. Not fuck her own son! God, Daddy, they slammed the door on me!"

"Now, now, honey," her father whispered, kissing the top of her head as he slid his hand down to grasp her broad butt. "Don't you worry about them. Don't worry. You've got me, honey, and I'm not going to slam any door on you."

"Oh, Daddy, what can we do?" She looked up at him in supplication, and he brought his mouth down to hers in a long kiss.

"We can let nature take its course," her father said softly. He squeezed her bottom and kissed her again, his tongue pressing insistently at her lips until she let it into her mouth and met it with her tongue. "And we won't worry about them at all."

"Oh, Daddy," Cherie sighed.

Robert kissed down her neck and to the scoop neck of her top. "Take it off," he whispered, and she did. "Take that off, too," he sighed, kneeling to kiss her soft belly, and the bra was removed. "And now your slacks and your underwear," he requested, tugging lightly at the waistband.

"Oh, Daddy," she sighed. "Should we? Really?"

"Do you want to?" he asked, kissing her stomach just above the navel and reaching both hands up to grasp her breasts. "Do you want to show Daddy your pussy?"

"Yes, but . . ."

"Show me your pussy, honey. Daddy wants to see your lovely little cunt." He rose slightly, kissing at one nipple. "Daddy wants to be inside of his little girl and make everything all right for her. I want my darling daughter to feel good."

He sucked hard on her nipple, bringing forth a sigh from her lips as she grasped the back of his head and held him to her.

"Show me your pussy," he said against her breast. "I want to touch you." Lifting his head to lock his eyes on her. "I've wanted to see your sweet pussy for a long time. Don't stop now."

Keeping her eyes on her father's eyes, Cherie unbuttoned her slacks and pushed them down. Then she slipped her underwear down over her thighs and to the floor.

"Thank you," her father said as he stepped back so that he was holding her hands extended out from her body. He put his loving gaze on Cherie's heavy, firm breasts and her rounded stomach extending out just a bit over the firm mound of her pudendum and the opening into her pussy that was just hidden by her pubic hair. "Come here," he said, leading her to the living room.

He placed her on the couch so that she was seated on the edge of the cushion. Then he kissed her lips and down over her throat to her breasts, where he paused to give them the attention they deserved. He sucked at her nipples and pressed her breasts together to run his tongue back and forth between them, like hard nubs of rubber on her squeezable, delicious breasts.

Then he moved down, kissing and sucking on her belly as he brought his hands down to stroke her inner thighs and push her legs apart. Cherie gasped when his tongue made contact with her labia. She moaned when he lapped up over the delicate folds of flesh guarding her sex. Robert pulled his daughter open and rubbed his nose on her clit as he probed her with his tongue and savored the taste of his younger daughter's cunt. She cried out at every contact, her body shaking so that her stomach rippled and her breasts bounced.

"Oh, Daddy!" she cried. "You're as good as I imagined. Better."

"And you taste every bit as good as I expected," Robert replied, looking up at his smiling daughter. "Your hot little pussy tastes as sweet as pie, and I want to make you cum with my tongue. Can you cum for Daddy?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy. I'm almost cumming now. You're as good as I expected it to be with a man."

"Am I your first?" he asked, surprised.

"Oh, yes, Daddy." She stroked her fingers over his hair, smiling. "I've never done this with a man. I've been waiting so long."

"I'm honored," her father replied, and then her returned his attention to the pink flesh within the folds of her labia, especially the little knob at the top of her opening. He sucked her clit and stroked two fingers into her hot, wet interior.

He lapped at her cunt as he probed it with his fingers and tickled her anus with his thumb. He gloried in her gasping moans and small cries of pleasure as she neared her orgasm. This is my daughter, he thought, and I am her first.

Cherie's orgasm came in a rush as Robert continued sucking her clit. She convulsed against his face, her legs opening and closing in uncontrolled spasms as she screamed, "Oh, God! Oh, Dad-eeeeee!"

When he sensed that she was finished, he kissed back up over her belly and breasts and to her lips, where he shared her taste with her.

"Oh, Daddy," she sighed, breathing in long, heavy gasps. "I've never felt anything like that."

"Just wait, kitten," he said. "You're going to feel something even better."

Robert stood and began to unbuckle his belt, but stopped and regarded Tania and Tillman standing in the doorway with big grins on their faces.

"Let's go upstairs, honey," he said then, returning his wife's smile. "Where it's private."

"What? Oh, oh yes." Cherie sat up and then stood weakly. When she turned and saw her mother and brother, her face regained its pouting glare for a second before softening into a look of contentment. "What are you staring at? Ain't you never seen a naked woman before?" She stomped past them and up the stairs with her father following close behind.

Downstairs, Tillman turned to his mother and said, "She's kinda cute for a chubby girl."

"Mind your tongue if you want to get a piece of that pie," his mother warned him. "There's no law saying she's got to let you in, too." Then she frowned and pushed him toward the kitchen. "Get a rag, Tillman. There's ice cream out here melting all over the floor."

#

Cherie watched her father undress, admiring his muscular chest and tight abs, but waiting in anticipation to see his cock. She'd felt it against her, but she longed to see it and use it the way she'd seen in pictures and heard her girlfriends describe.

When he released it and stepped out of his boxers, she licked her lips and studied its veined surface and the dark, fat head. She wondered what his cock tasted like. What cum tasted like. And she couldn't wait to feel the entire length of him inside of her body.

"Can I touch?" she asked.

"I wish you would," he said. "I want you to touch it, stroke it, suck it, and fuck it. I want to share the pleasure of sex with you. You, my darling daughter."

"Oh, Daddy." She took him into her hand, marveling at his heat, and then she kissed the glans of his cock and kissed along the shaft to his balls, which she held gently in one hand. "It's so hot, Daddy. So hard."

"Put it in your mouth, darling," he said, stroking the side of her face gently. "Suck Daddy's cock."

She opened her mouth and took the head inside, instinctively moving her tongue around it. Then she moved to bring him farther in, lapping at his shaft and sucking it. She moved her head back and forth as they did in videos. She pulled it out and pumped it with her hand as she stared at the head just inches from her face. Pre-cum oozed out and she licked him, sucked him, and took him back into her hot little mouth.

Robert already felt as though he might explode and wondered if he should just let himself cum right where he was. No, not her first time. He gazed down at his daughter, her head moving on his cock and her plump cheeks sucking in against him. Just looking at that sight might make him cum if he didn't pull out now. Let her brother cum in her mouth. That's more of a brother type of thing, anyway. It was her father's place to ejaculate inside her womb on her first time.

"Okay," he said, stepping back. "You're so good, baby. So good." Swallowing hard. "But Daddy's going to fuck your beautiful pussy. Okay? Do you want Daddy inside your pussy?"

"Oh, God, yes." Cherie scooted back on the bed quickly. She lay with her head on the pillow and spread her legs wide, her heels digging into the comforter. "Please make love to me. Please fuck me, Daddy."

Robert climbed up between his daughter's legs. He kissed the inside of her thighs and licked at her labia once more. He pulled her open and sucked her clitoris, causing her to squeal with delight. He did this because it pleased him, and because it pleased her, and because he didn't expect to last very long and wanted to make sure she came before he did. He didn't want to disappoint his daughter on her first time, but the fact that it was her first time and that she was his ornery little daughter, excited him far too much to control anything.

He sucked on her breasts while rubbing her pussy, and then kissed her throat, her chin, and her soft, eager mouth.

"Please, Daddy," she said in a whimpering moan. "Please put your cock in me."

Robert grasped his cock and rubbed it lightly on the lips of her pussy. He watched himself make contact with her flesh, watched his cock slide slowly inside, and marveled at the unforeseen joys that had come to his family. This was his daughter. She was his flesh and blood.

He slammed himself into her, watching her belly jiggle at the impact, her breasts snapping down and up. And then he threw her legs over his shoulders and continued thrusting as hard and fast as he could.

Cherie felt a new sensation moving through her body. She'd brought herself to orgasm before, but it had never felt like this. This was a rumbling sensation deep in her womb that couldn't be a mere orgasm. It pulsed with the movement of her father's cock. It danced across her body until it coalesced in her cunt right at the end of his thrusting dick.

Robert fucked his daughter hard, and every thrust brought out a short, huffing sound. "Huh, huh, huh." And then the sounds stopped and his darling daughter's face twisted into the concentrated expression of a woman just about to pass into bliss. She cried out, "Ohhhhh!" as she came beneath him, her whole body quivering uncontrollably.

When he felt his daughter's pussy contract in orgasm, Robert's cock couldn't help but join in. He pumped shot after hot shot of jism into her, filling her to overflowing before stopping to hold himself over her and look into her eyes.

"I love you, honey," he said.

"I love you, Daddy." She kissed him as a woman should kiss her lover. "I love you so much."

Robert collapsed on the bed beside her, stroking her belly with one hand.

"You knew about Mom and Tillman, didn't you?" Cherie asked after a few moments.

"Yes, honey," he said. "But we didn't know how to tell you about it."

Cherie kissed him and reached to stroke his cock. "What about Sherona?"

"She and Tillman started the whole thing for us," he said. "But I was hoping you'd come home to join us. It was as though a prayer was answered."

"Can I suck your cock again?" Cherie asked. "Now?"

"You certainly may, honey. You do what ever you want."

"Is Tillman going to want to fuck me?"

"You'll have to ask him about that, sweetie." He kissed her and settled down to enjoy the feeling of her hand stroking his cock, and then her lips engulfing it. "Something else, but it might be too soon," he said then, stroking the back of his daughter's bobbing head. "Just as I got home, one of the neighbors invited us to a party a week from Saturday. A special kind of party."

"Am I invited?"

"Absolutely. And I hope you'll want to come with us. I really hope you will."

She didn't say anything. She was enjoying the feeling of her daddy's penis firming up inside her mouth as she sucked him. She was savoring the taste the two of them had created together on his cock. She was marveling at how wonderful her life had become.

Cherie felt as though she would never be angry about anything ever again.

CHAPTER THREE, Jason and Terry and John and Patrice

Terry Carter was worn out already. After just over a week, her day job had proved to be more work than she'd expected, and, as her pregnancy progressed, she was finding herself more easily tired than before. Fortunately, her advertisement expired this Friday and she didn't need to renew it. Her work as a "substitute teacher" would bring them up to date on the house payments by the end of the week. Now, as long as John didn't look too closely at the rate of pay given to teachers in town, they'd be fine.

Tax time would be another matter. He was bound to be looking for her W2 form in the mail.

Now, however, she had four days to go with 13 appointments left. Next week, there was only Jason, her shy little factory man, whom she'd set up as a regular Monday appointment. She'd have to find someplace to keep that appointment that didn't charge so much for a room, or there wouldn't be much profit. Still, he was a nice guy. Would it really hurt to sneak out every Monday for a romp and about fifty dollars for the day?

"I'm going now, honey," John said as he stepped into the kitchen where she was feeding the kids. "Drive carefully, okay?"

"Are you really sure this is okay? It's not out of your way for Jay to drive you?"

A co-worker of John's at the factory had switched shifts to fill in for someone, and he'd offered to give John a ride for the rest of the week. That removed cab fare from her expenses.

"No. He's just a couple blocks over." John kissed her cheek and then her lips. He stroked one hand over her hair and smiled down at her. "Boy, I hate to go anywhere when you're looking like this."

"Wanna call in sick?" she teased.

"Yes, I do. Can't, though. Gotta run."

On impulse, Terry followed him to the front door and kissed him again. "Maybe I'll get dolled up like this next week when I'm not teaching and see if I can keep you home, big boy."

"Please do. Bye now!" John hurried off with a wave, and Terry stepped out to return it, smiling broadly. She could only pray that he never found out exactly what she was teaching and to whom.

Now, she had to hurry in order to make her first appointment. Today was Tuesday. Four more days, and then she could rest.

John hopped into the late model Chevy in his driveway and buckled up. "Thanks man," he said. "This really worked out nice."

"No problem." Jay, the young man behind the wheel, didn't put it in gear right away, however. He was staring at the door where Terry had appeared a moment earlier. "Your wife is pretty hot," he said. "Sorry, I guess that's kinda crass."

"But true," John laughed. "I'm the luckiest man alive."

"Where's she work?" Jay asked.

"She got a substitute teacher gig the last couple weeks," John said. "Hadn't been able to find a job before that. Man, it came in handy after the cut backs."

"You're full time again now, right?" Jay asked as he backed out of the drive.

"Finally." John sighed. "Did you get cut back?"

"No. I'm a mechanic and I normally work the third shift. Pretty secure there," Jay admitted.

"Yeah, us office drones are expendable," John said, with a rueful laugh.

"When's your wife due?" Jay asked.

"About two months. Just a little more."

"Man, I got to admit that pregnant women are hot. I suppose I think that because my wife is dead set against having kids," Jay said.

"You can adopt."

"Sure. We might." Then Jay smiled, saying, "But I still wouldn't have the chance to screw a pregnant woman, would I?"

John laughed. "No, I guess not."

John spent the rest of the trip to work thinking about the upcoming party, their need for as many men as they could get, and Jay's desire to have sex with a pregnant woman. It wasn't a thought process that he'd ever have expected to follow, but John had found that he was inordinately turned on my sharing his wife with others. He really believed he'd be happy letting her screw whoever she wished while he remained true to only her, as long as he could watch his lovely wife in action.

"So, what's your wife like?" John asked as they moved along the quiet streets. "It always seemed that the women who don't want kids are the ones who like sex the most. Weird, huh?" John had never noticed any such thing, but it seemed like a safe way to find out if the young man's wife enjoyed sex.

Jay smiled. "Well, sure, must be true. My wife is either screwing or complaining. No middle ground. Either way, she wears me out." Then he frowned, and added earnestly, "I don't want to make her sound bad, John. It's not like I'm complaining."

"No, of course not. As long as she's not complaining about screwing, you're fine."

Both men laughed.

"What grade does your wife teach?" Jay asked.

"K through six," John said. "Why? You thinking of enrolling?"

"Could I? That would be . . ." Then Jay laughed, shaking his head. "There I go sounding crass again."

"No problem."

They had gotten to the plant by then, and the two men parted at the door. John went up to the offices, while Jason "Jay" O'Neil headed into the factory itself. Both men had interesting things to think about.

#

Terry's eight-thirty appointment only wanted to watch her masturbate and milk herself onto his cock while he jerked off. It was an easy half hour's work. Her nine thirty paid an extra hundred to go around the world and managed to gum her hair together at the end, so there was extra clean up after he left. Her eleven o'clock mauled her breasts and screwed her roughly from behind as though he held a grudge against pregnant women. At twelve-thirty an elderly man laid on the bed and told her to do as she wished, so he was like a vacation after the previous one. Her two o'clock appointment involved anal sex again. If she'd seen the size of him before she took his money, she might have turned him down. Still, she survived.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds