Neighborly Relations Pt. 14

Despite his release, Robert left the booth with his forehead creased in thought. She had gotten awfully good at this in a little over a week. The slow, loving blowjobs he loved in her bed at night had mutated into a machine like manipulation guaranteed to bring a man to climax in the shortest possible time. She sucked dick like a pro.

Would she want to stop? Would his little "party" be enough to lessen this need? Probably not, but he had to try. He owed that much to his little girl.

#

Her father was the last one that day. After he ejaculated on her face, she lowered the little door over the hole and sat breathing deeply for awhile. Then, she wiped her face with several tissues. It was early enough that nobody would look at her too closely when she got in, so she could run up and shower before getting up close to her family.

Elaine pulled her top over her head and adjusted it on her body. She stuffed her bra into her large purse rather than risk getting cum on it, and then opened the door and peered outside. The coast was clear, so she hurried out and away.

Driving home, Elaine contemplated the big weekend that had arrived. There was going to be a party at the Burton's tomorrow, and everyone eighteen and older was invited. She couldn't imagine that the adult party was really so much better than the parties the neighborhood kids had been putting on, but it surely wouldn't be any worse. All her parents had said was that it was going to be great. They said that she, especially, would enjoy herself, and her father had added cryptically, "I hope this party gives you everything you desire."

Elaine rather assumed that inviting the kids to the party was mostly an excuse to give a bunch of old guys an excuse to screw some teen-agers. Of course, if that was the case she didn't really mind. Hers was a very good looking neighborhood.

She could see that her father was at the Cassidy house talking to the dad on the front step. Her father waved as she drove past, and then he shook the man's hand and started walking home. Elaine hurried into the house to avoid talking to her father before she showered.

She wasn't sure what he would think of her new pastime. And, at least for the time being, she wanted to enjoy it in private.

#

Albert Cassidy entered his home in a thoughtful mood. Robert Porter had stopped by briefly to mention a facet of tomorrow's party that hadn't been brought up when Ralph Burton invited them. It was about his daughter, Elaine. Now that Albert had been filled in completely, he knew why Ralph had told him that they needed "a lot of man power" at the party. If the Cassidy women were unsure about attending, he hoped that the men would at least put in an appearance. Okay, so now he knew why.

"Sharon?" he called out.

"Yes?" The thirty year-old brunette came into the room carrying Gail, their one month old baby.

"I think we should rethink the party," he said.

Because they were new in the neighborhood, and still settling in, he and Sharon had pretty much decided not to go to the party. They hadn't even discussed it with the kids. There was the matter of a baby sitter, to begin with. Gail was only a month old and they weren't about to leave her with a stranger. And, Sharon was an issue, too. She'd given birth a month ago, and she wasn't in shape for any sexual Olympics.

"Why, honey? I thought you wanted to ease into the neighborhood and not just throw the kids in the pool and see if they can swim."

"I suspect they would swim just fine," Albert said. "But Robert Porter was just here. He needs me and the boys at the party, even if you and Laurel don't want to go."

"Why?" She eyed her husband suspiciously. "Sounds like some kind of gay thing."

Albert laughed. "No, far from it. Well, I suppose it would sound a little gay to say there'll be a bunch of men jerking off together. Still, it's not gay at all."

"You've lost me completely, now," she said.

After he'd explained, she had to admit that it wasn't gay at all. It was just going to look that way. And, despite her earlier misgivings, she admitted that they should change their minds and go to the party after all.

The boys were all for it, of course. Albert didn't explain anything further than to say that they had been invited to an orgy. That was all he needed to say to get their consent. The logistics were a different matter.

"Laurel, you'll stay home with Gail at the beginning," Albert told her. "We can't leave Gail alone, and the party will still be going when you get there. In fact, it will probably just be getting into the full swing by then. You know how parties always start awkwardly."

"Okay," Laurel said.

"Okay? No complaint?"

"No, why?"

"I just thought . . . Well, it won't be for all night," her father continued, while Sharon watched her step-daughter's face. "You'll stay with Gail and then either Sharon or I will come to relieve you. Probably only an hour at the most. I'm hoping one of the boys will be kind enough to spell us later, too."

"Oh, sure, you bet we will," Tim said, with an exaggerated wink. "We'd hate to spend much time around a bunch of naked women."

Sharon cut him off, the voice of reason as usual. "I think we've done pretty well running this policy of 'share and share alike.' If it's good enough for our bodies, it should be good enough for our responsibility for Gail. Right?"

"I was only kidding," Tim said. "Besides, how many times can a guy cum in one night, anyway?"

"Six or eight, I suppose," Tom said.

"Only that?" Tim teased. "I was thinking ten or twelve."

"Probably twice for you guys," Laurel put in. "And that's between the two of you."

"You want to put us to the test, blunder butt?" Tim said to his sister.

"Hey, be nice," Albert said.

"I wasn't talking . . . well, okay," Tim said sheepishly.

Both boys knew better than to make any reference to their sister's weight. Though she wasn't fat, she was a bit pudgy, and she was very self conscious about it. It appeared that his comment hit home just then.

"I don't have to go," Laurel said quietly. "I mean, it's no big deal, and we do need a baby sitter."

"Well, maybe," Sharon put in. "If that's what you want."

"Sure, I've thought about it, and, well . . ." She shrugged.

"We can settle all of this after supper," Sharon said brightly. "Meanwhile, I think the men folk should go set the table."

"About time," Tom said, as he rushed into the other room. "I'm hungry." His brother and father followed with Laurel at the rear.

"Laurel," Sharon said. "Wait a minute."

"Yes?" Laurel put a bright look on her face when she turned toward her step-mom, but she didn't suppose that it would be enough.

"Why don't you want to go to the party?" Sharon asked.

"I don't not want to go. I just figured I'd take care of Gail."

"I know it's strange for your father and me to be pushing for you to go have group sex with a bunch of strangers," Sharon said, teasing the chubby baby in her arm with one finger. "Is that what bothers you? That they are strangers?"

"Sure, a little bit," Laurel admitted. "Old strangers."

"Your father will be the oldest one there," Sharon pointed out.

"But he's my father," Laurel protested. "Besides, Elaine is so cute. Why would anybody want to fuck me anyway?"

"Oh, is that it? Laurel, you're a good looking girl," Sharon said. "There'll be plenty of men after you. Probably some women, too. How would you feel about that?"

"Boy, I don't know." Laurel hadn't even thought of that. She had sex in close proximity to a woman, but she'd never had sex with a woman before. "Now I've got one more reason not to go."

"No you don't. And no matter what, you can always say no."

"Probably won't have to, unless the neighborhood is full of chubby-chasers."

"Stop that!" Sharon said sharply. "Quit talking down about yourself, Laurel. We've been over that, and nothing has changed since then. You're a good looking girl. Hell, I'd go down on you myself except I didn't think you wanted me to."

"You? Well, no, I guess I don't want that," Laurel said. "And I don't really want to go to a party where I don't know anybody and I'll be the fattest girl in the room."

"Have you seen Jenny Peterson?" Sharon laughed. "There's some real thunder thighs there, honey."

"Yeah, well, she's old."

"Cut everybody some slack," Sharon laughed. "At least until you've seen them naked. After that, you can decide how much age matters."

"Yeah, I know. 'You'll be old yourself someday, young girl, so don't be such a snob,'" she said, imitating her father.

"Joke all you want, but it's true. Say, maybe you should go talk to Elaine Porter after supper," Sharon suggested. "This'll be her first party, too. See what she thinks about it."

Laurel knew that Sharon wouldn't let her off with saying no, so she shrugged again, and said, "Sure. That's a good idea."

"Okay. Let's go eat." Sharon led the way into the dining room.

Laurel wasn't sure what purpose it would serve to talk to Elaine, but she didn't have anything better to do tonight. Might as well sit around there as at home. It was quite possible that it was a good idea, because it certainly did turn into an adventure.

#

Across the street and one house down, Robert Mosswell Jr. was putting his overnight case down in the entry and hugging his father. "Good to see you, Bobby," Robert said, and then turned, shouting, "Tania! Bobby's here!"

Tania entered with a happy squeal and hugged her son tightly. "The girls aren't here yet, honey, but I feel like everything is complete now that my big boy is home."

"Well, I'm glad to be here." He smiled broadly, ducking his head the way he always did when paid a compliment. "Sherona says there's some kind of party?"

"Oh, yes," Robert said, somewhat nervously. "I'll let your mother fill you in on that. I was just going out for some wine. You like red wine?"

"Yeah. Anything," Bobby said. "Where's Tillman?"

"Down the street. He'll be back later." Robert hugged his son once more and then left jingling his keys in his hand.

Tania and Robert Jr. looked at each other silently a moment, neither wanting to speak right away. Finally, Tania said, "You said you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes, Mom." He was flustered and unsure. It was like when he was young and didn't know how to tell her he'd done something wrong. "Something Sherona told me. Well, did to me, I guess."

"Oh." Tania took his hand and led him toward the stairs. "Let's get you settled in while we talk." Once upstairs, she led him to her bedroom rather than the spare room or the activity room. "It's quiet in here," she said. "Now, what happened with Sherona?"

"She, uh, well, she raped me. I guess that's what I'd call it. She raped me, but then I returned the favor. Mom, is it true? About, you know, you guys?"

"Yes, Bobby, it's true," she said, her heart going out to him in his confusion.

"Oh, Mommy," he said then. "That's just so . . ." He stopped talking as a tear ran down one cheek.

"It's all right, honey," she said, taking him into her arms. "It's all right. We're not bad people, honey. We really aren't. Please don't be ashamed."

"Ashamed?" he said as he held her tighter. "No, Mommy, it's not that. It's just that all these years I thought I was a freak for being turned on by my mother. I used to watch you and Daddy at night and wish it was me with you. I used to masturbate into your underwear."

"Really?" Tania pulled back to look into his tearful eyes. "You're not appalled, or, whatever?"

"Oh, Mom, I'm so happy," he said. "I'm so God awful happy."

He kissed her on the forehead and then on the lips. The first kiss was tentative, the next a commanding union of their lips. And then they stood holding each other, mother and son, on the brink of a new existence.

CHAPTER FIVE, Playtime with the Porters

Emily answered the door when the bell rang at seven p.m. and found Laurel Cassidy on the step trying to look cheerful and friendly though she mostly felt like a dope.

"Well, hello," Emily said, standing back and motioning the girl inside. "Elaine is, well, in her room I think." She stepped toward the stairs and called out, "Elaine! Lauren is here!"

"Mrs. Porter? My name is Laurel," her visitor said.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry," Emily turned in embarrassment and placed her hand on Laurel's shoulder. "And I knew that, too."

"That's all right, Mrs. Porter," Laurel said.

"Call me Emily. There's no sense in being so formal." Emily laughed. "Not in this neighborhood, anyway."

Laurel laughed with her briefly, but didn't think it was very funny.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked, regarding the girl closely.

"I . . ."

"Hi, Laurel!" Elaine bounded down the stairs with a big smile on her face. "Hey, come on up!"

Laurel followed Elaine up the stairs with Emily watching both of them thoughtfully. She had thought she detected a note of unease in Laurel's demeanor but couldn't be certain. Maybe she just felt awkward in unfamiliar surroundings.

"I should have come over to see you," Elaine said after leading her into her bedroom and bouncing down on the bed. "I just got busy at work and stuff. Sorry."

"I was unpacking. Settling in," Laurel said. She looked around the room, noting the similarities between their décor. "I came now because of that stupid party tomorrow."

Laurel sat on Elaine's desk chair and regarded the red headed girl glumly, while Elaine beamed and bounced father back to sit cross-legged on her bed.

"Stupid? Man, you're nuts. Okay, there'll be a bunch of older people, but . . ." Elaine stopped, rolling her eyes. "You weren't here when the neighborhood went into sex addict mode, were you? No, and you didn't come to our little parties, either, did you?"

"No, of course not," Laurel said.

"I suppose you're nervous. Are you? I mean, have you guys ever done anything like this? Or is your perversion limited to your own family?"

"We've kept it in the family," Laurel said, smiling just a bit at Elaine's attitude. "I've never done anything like this. None of us have. The twins are all for it, of course. I don't think Sharon and my dad are too hot about it, but we all want to fit in."

"You wouldn't want to miss it," Elaine said.

"But I would," Laurel said. "I mean, you're all skinny and cute, so you'll have a great time. All those old guys will want to get with you."

"Skinny and cute? Did you miss the freckles? Flaming red hair? I spent most of my life thinking I was weird looking. It wasn't until I found out that I made my own brother get a hard-on that I stopped being so stupid about it. I'd only ever had sex with one boy before that. Jesus, Laurel, you're nuts."

"No, I'm fat," the other girl said.

Elaine rolled her eyes. "I know what we can do," she said. "Would you like to have a demonstration of whether guys will want to get it on with you or not? And, at the same time, you can get over your nervousness. Would you?"

"Sure, but what . . ."

"You've got to play along," Elaine said seriously. "Do what I say. All right? Are you on the pill?"

"Yes, why?"

"Good." Elaine stood and walked toward the door of the bathroom that connected her room to her brother's room. "Will you do what I tell you and not get all embarrassed and be a big baby?"

"Sure, I'll try." This didn't sound good, but Laurel didn't want to look like an idiot.

"All right then." Grinning, Elaine opened the bathroom door and called through. "Danny? Tillman? Can you come in here?"

"Oh, no, your brother is here? I didn't want . . ."

"What's up?" Danny said, bounding into the room with Tillman behind him. "Hi, Laurel."

"Laurel doesn't want to go the party," Elaine said. "She's a little self conscious. You know. She doesn't think anyone will want to have sex with her. Even if they do, she's worried about doing it in front of other people."

"Performance anxiety?" Danny said. "I thought only guys got that."

"A lot you know," Elaine scoffed. "Laurel, if you want to see what these boys think of your body, you should take off your clothes now."

"What?"

"Hey, it's easier here than over there with like thirty or so people waiting around to get a look at the new girl's pussy. Right?"

"Well, yeah." Laurel blushed despite the logic of that statement.

"Why don't you strip, El?" Danny asked. "Show her how it's done."

"I already know I make you hard, idiot. The test is about Laurel."

"Oh, okay. So, don't be shy neighbor. Let's see what ya got."

Both young men stood there grinning and waiting for a show, and Laurel felt more self conscious than ever before. They were watching her, waiting to see her body, and they were going to be disappointed.

Finally, she took a deep breath and unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. Next, she took off her bra, held it against her breasts a moment, and then tossed it aside.

"Stop," Elaine said, when she began to unzip her slacks. "Look at those boys now, huh? They've already got hard cocks. See that?"

Laurel did, indeed, see the outlines of two nice boners in their pants. She also saw that she had commanded their complete attention with her breasts.

"Okay, continue," Elaine said.

Laurel was quicker removing the rest of her clothing. She stood before him with what she saw as her faults on display. She didn't suck in her belly or try to roll her hips forward so her butt didn't seem to stick out so far in back. She stood there as God made her and hoped nobody would laugh.

"Can I fuck you now?" Danny said. "Can I, can I, can I please?"

"Wait your turn," Elaine said. "Tillman? What do you think of our new fuck buddy, um, I mean neighbor?"

"She's beautiful," he said quietly. "Just plain beautiful." He stood just staring at her, the proof of his desire pressing urgently against the fabric of his pants.

Danny was impatient. Grinning broadly, he stripped out of his clothes and grabbed his sister. "Come on, then, El," he said. "I'm sure as hell going to fuck somebody right now. Might as well be you."

Elaine giggled and pulled off her own clothes quickly. She and her brother bounced down on the bed and lay kissing and fondling each other's bodies. Soon, they'd shifted into a sixty nine position, while Laurel watched in fascination and Tillman kept his eyes on her.

"See how easy it is?" Elaine called out, her face hidden beneath her brother's hips. "Just get naked and do what comes natural. It works the same matter how many people there are."

It was so easy for them, Laurel thought. They weren't self conscious at all. Watching them made her think of the young man at her side. She'd been attracted to Tillman from the start. Did he really think she was beautiful?

Tillman's phone rang before anything could happen between them. It was his father calling to say that his siblings were all at home and that he should join them.

"Sorry," he said to Laurel. "You'll be at the party, right?"

"Yes," she said, because definitely wanted to be there if he thought she was beautiful. "Not right away, because I've got to baby sit for the first hour or so."

"Okay. I'll see you there."

"Bye, Tillman," Danny called out from between his sister's legs. "Fuck your sister once for me."

"Hell no," Tillman said from the open door. "You take care of her your own self. I'm gonna fuck both of them just for me." He started to close the door, then stopped. "Oh, hi Mr. Porter." Then he hurried away, leaving the door open.

"Kids, we're going to make some popcorn and . . ." Robert Porter stopped and stared at the scene inside. Their new neighbor's daughter was standing totally naked and being ignored by his copulating children on the bed. "Hey, you're not being very good hosts," he said.

Laurel covered herself as best as she could with her hands, blushing deeply. "Hi, Mr. Porter. We were just . . ."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds