Neighborly Relations Pt. 14

"Come on down for popcorn," he said as though everything was natural as could be. "Help us pick out a movie to watch on cable."

"Sure," she said, reaching for her underwear. "I'll be right down."

"No need to dress on our account," he said. "We'll probably be naked soon anyway."

Robert left Lauren standing in the room with her underwear in her hand and a confused expression on her face. Was she supposed to go down and leave them alone? Leave them without joining them? That seemed like a horrible idea just then. The sight of them giving each other pleasure was terribly exciting. But there was only one boy, wasn't there? What good would it actually do to join them?

She stepped into her underpants and put her blouse on, buttoning it as she descended the stairs. She might as well have some popcorn while she waited her turn.

"I'm sorry that our children have no manners," Emily said from where she sat on the couch. She patted the space beside her. "Come and sit. Robert is bringing the pop corn. Do you like Coke?"

Lauren nodded, saying, "Diet Coke." She was amused to see that Emily Porter was attired the same as she was, in underwear and a blouse. She was sitting with her legs curled beneath her and the dark patch of pubic hair beneath sheer panties just visible at the union of her legs.

"Bring a diet," Emily called out to the kitchen as the girl sat beside her. "I just spoke to your mom," she said to Laurel. "I told her we were going to watch a movie, and she said that was fine. She'll expect you when she sees you, but said that if you don't have your house key, you should call."

"I've got it."

"Got what?" Robert entered with a large bowl of popcorn in one hand, a shaker of salt in the other, and three cans of soda held against his stomach with the one arm.

"Got no time to waste watching crappy old movies with us," Emily said, taking her soda from Robert. "She's going to want to watch something new and exciting, like I do."

"No, she doesn't." Robert sat on the other side of Laurel, grinning. "You like vintage movies, don't you?"

"Sure, I do," she said, thinking of Clark Gable or Katharine Hepburn. "Like what?"

"The choice is between 'Debbie Does Dallas', 'Nailin' Palin', 'Amy's Anal Adventure,' or 'Deep Throat.' Robert is pushing for 'Debbie Does Dallas,' but why bother. Right?"

Laurel blushed slightly, smiling. "Oh, that kind of vintage," she said.

"Yeah, back when porn had plots and women had pubic hair," Robert said. "And they weren't all a bunch of over exercised, silicone pumped bimbos, either."

"They had forests between their legs, is what you mean," Emily chided him. "I don't know how anybody found their cunts through all that."

"I've never seen it," Laurel said. "Sorry, Mrs. Porter, but I'd kinda like to see 'Debby Does Dallas.'"

"To tell the truth, I never saw one of these films at all until a few weeks ago. He is right about the plots."

Robert used the remote to choose the movie and pay for the show, and the three of them settled down to watch. "Later, if you want to, we can watch home videos the kids took," he said. "Not much plot, but plenty of action."

"No, we won't be watching by then, dear," Emily said, reaching behind Laurel to rub her husband's head. "I won't, anyway. I plan to be doing, not watching." She left her arm across the back of the couch as she looked at Laurel and said, "So, do you think you're going to like the party?"

"I don't know," she answered, watching the 70's cheerleaders leap around on the TV screen. "It's pretty weird. I mean, I don't know anybody here."

"It's not that hard." Emily dropper her arm down on Laurel's shoulders and hugged her close a moment. "Mostly, you just follow your instinct. There's bound to be somebody there who turns you on. Start with him or her and take it from there."

"How did you, well, get used to such a thing?"

"I suppose it helps that I've become such a dirty old lady." Emily laughed and brushed back a strand of Laurel's hair. "You're very pretty," she said. "Don't worry about a thing."

"That's easy for you. You're beautiful."

"Hey, guys!" Danny bounded down the stairs shirtless in his jeans. He rushed through to the kitchen and came back with a can of Coke a moment later. "You guys getting into the hairy pussy porn?"

"A classic," Robert laughed. "Classic what, I don't know. Definitely classic."

"Actually, I like it," Danny said as he sat in the arm chair and popped open his beverage. "I mean, all the chicks look like real people. No fake tits. And you know none of them ever went to the gym. Never."

Lauren did notice, when the action moved to the girl's locker room, that the featured players were pretty darn normal looking. When she looked at them, she couldn't find so much to fault about her body. Smiling now, she settled back between Mr. and Mrs. Porter to enjoy the movie.

Danny watched, making occasional disparaging comments about the men and their cheesy moustaches, and his sister sat on his lap in her underwear when she came down about fifteen minutes after he did.

Emily kept her arm around Laurel's shoulder, occasionally glancing across her profile at her husband. For his part, Robert had placed his hand on Laurel's leg just above the knee. When she didn't protest or move, he began stroking her thigh slowly.

Laurel felt contentedly warm seated between her two neighbors. She felt safe with them, knowing they wouldn't do anything to harm her. She had fit right in with these people as though she was still at home with her own family. Warm, safe, and becoming gently aroused. Just like at home.

The movie progressed, and Danny and Elaine began kissing on their chair. Robert stroked his hand slowly up higher on Laurel's leg, and she felt herself growing moist and hot inside. His touch was so nice, his body warm and strong beside her, and Emily's perfume seemed to be just right to arouse anyone's ardor.

Two girls were washing a car on TV. Two, very ordinary, slightly doughy girls.

On impulse, Laurel took Robert's hand in hers and moved it up to her pussy and held it there. He massaged her lightly with his fingers and smiled when she looked at him. He took her other hand in his and moved it over to the rigid cock that was tenting the fabric of his sweat pants. Laurel shuddered when she touched him and opened her legs just a bit.

Danny and Elaine were watching as their mother slid back just a bit so Laurel could shift toward their father and pull at the waistband of his pants. He lifted his hips and pulled his sweat pants down, exposing his hard, eager cock. Lauren grasped him in her hand, but he tugged at her blouse, and she paused to remove it and her underwear. She was too excited to be self conscious, too eager to enjoy this man's cock.

Emily took a handful of popcorn and watched as their young neighbor straddled her husband and lowered herself onto him. She smiled as Robert grasped both of her amble breasts and smothered her face in them, and Laurel began humping him and rubbing her clit. For some reason, Emily found the way Laurel's belly jiggled with her movements to be somewhat sexy.

Laurel came explosively and immediately. It was as though a dam had burst, letting a heady rush of sensation through. After cumming, she leaned against Robert, panting, and then lifted herself from his cock and got down to kneel between his legs. Now she took him into her mouth, tasting herself on him, tasting his hot flesh.

Robert sighed and leaned to kiss his wife passionately. Emily hurried out of her own clothing then and let him kiss her neck and breasts and back up to her eager lips. Eventually, that wasn't enough, and Emily turned herself to lean against the back of the couch with her pussy just at the edge of the couch and her legs spread wide.

Robert took the hint and pushed Laurel back gently. He threw three couch pillows down on the floor between Emily's feet and then knelt down straddling the pillows. Laurel didn't understand at first, but knew exactly what to do once she saw Robert go down on his wife. She lay on the floor with the pillows holding her up between his legs. Once in place, she returned her attention to sucking his beautiful cock.

Moments later, Laurel felt lips on both of her nipples and hands stroking over her stomach and thighs. Glancing down, she saw Danny and Elaine each kneeling at a breast and sucking her nipples lightly while moving their hands in a teasing dance around her sex. Laurel shuddered, hoping one someone would touch her, enter her, and bring her to another orgasm. Right now, she didn't care who it might be.

Emily smiled at the scene before her. Her husband was busy at her cunt with his fingers and tongue, while a girl who had been a stranger just hours earlier lay between his legs sucking his penis As she watched, her daughter kissed and fondled the girl's breasts while her son moved down to apply his tongue to her pussy.

Laurel came again when Danny's tongue began lapping up over her clit, but it was a gentle climax, a warm foreshadowing of things to come. It sent a wave of heat through her body, and she moved over Robert's ball sack with her lips, sucking his testicles into her mouth gently for a moment before returning her mouth to his cock.

Robert tensed, gasping just a bit against his wife's fragrant cunt, when Laurel caught her teeth just at the raised edge of his cock head and held him in place with them. She lapped her tongue around and around the swollen head while stroking him with one hand.

He increased his movements on Emily's pussy as he felt his own excitement beginning to peak, and Emily responded quickly. A shuddering orgasm ripped through her body, and she kicked Laurel in the head in her uncontrolled explosion of pleasure. Gasping, almost crying, she pushed Robert's head back, saying, "Okay, big boy. That was nice, so let's not over do it." She slid back from him still catching her breath.

The kick had thrown Laurel's rhythm off, and she'd lost her hold on the cock in her mouth. Robert took the opportunity to turn and sit like Emily had been sitting. Laurel took up her position kneeling before him and returned to sucking his cock.

As Laurel began bringing Robert to orgasm, she felt someone move between her legs and began lapping at her pussy. It was Elaine, and she had pulled her open to suck wantonly at Laurel's clit. That provoked another small orgasm, and Laurel paused to let it pass through her, Robert's cock still in her mouth. Then she returned to sucking and kissing the head of his long cock while pumping it slowly.

Emily knelt beside her then. She kissed her husband's hip and reached through to fondle his balls while Laurel continued giving him an excellent blow job. She kissed Laurel on the cheek and then on the back of the neck before returning her lips to her husband's stomach and chest.

Elaine continued lapping and sucking her pussy, but Danny had joined in now. Laurel felt his hard cock pressing against the valley between her buttocks, his hands reaching around to grasp her breasts. He moved his cock back, sliding the head over her butt until it popped past her body. His sister took hold of his cock then, positioning it at the entrance of Laurel's sex. A second later, he was deep inside of her and thrusting himself into her body hard and fast while his sister continued licking and nibbling at her clit.

Oh, God, she'd be cumming very soon. So soon!

Emily smiled at her children and then at the girl sucking her husband's cock. She kissed Laurel's cheek and stroked her tongue over the lobe of her ear. Then she held Laurel's head in one hand and concentrated her kisses on her check and neck.

Laurel's pussy was twitching rhythmically against Danny's cock, and Robert's cock was tightening in her mouth. It felt like everybody would be cumming soon, and she knew her orgasm was going to be a big one.

Emily licked her cheek and then sucked at her neck before whispering in her ear, "I want to eat your pussy and make you cum. I want you to eat me, to sleep with me tonight."

The sight of his wife kissing the girl coupled with her words and the surprised widening of Laurel's eyes over his cock, sent Robert over the edge. He began cumming, pumping what seemed like gallons into Laurel's mouth.

The burst of cum surprised Laurel, and she pulled her head back after he'd shot twice into her mouth. The next spurt hit her cheek, and, before she could even swallow, Emily had turned her head and brought their lips together.

Emily kissed the young girl with a possessive energy she didn't know she had. She sucked at her lips, and invaded her mouth with her tongue where she tasted her husband's semen and sucked it into her own mouth. Laurel returned the kiss, the thrusting movement of Danny's cock in her cunt driving her into bliss and the forbidden pressure of Emily's lips bringing a heady confusion of feelings into the experience.

Robert had quit cumming by then. He'd painted both of their cheeks as they kissed, and now he sat contentedly watching them make out while his son fucked Laurel from behind. He saw Danny's face begin to tighten and contort, his breath quickening, and then Danny came inside Laurel and prompted the final orgasm she'd felt coming.

Laurel stiffened and rose up and back, a thin squeal escaping her lips. Tears rolled down her cheeks, mixing with the cum on them, and she clamped her teeth together behind her taut lips. Then, she collapsed against Robert's knees, shaking without control.

Emily sucked the cum and tears from her cheek as her son pulled out and fell back onto the floor gasping. Below Laurel, Elaine used her thumbs to pull the girl open so that Danny's cum could drip out. She shuddered as it dripped onto her face, and then she moved her mouth up to lap and suck as much as she could from Laurel's cunt. The taste of Danny and Laurel mixed together was fantastic.

Finally, Laurel fell away and lay against the front of the couch beside Robert's leg. Emily sat beside his other leg, and Elaine remained on her back with her face bathed in cum and womanly juice.

Nobody said anything for a long time. Finally, Emily said, laughing, "So, would anyone like some ice cream?"

#

Later, the dappled light of the moon through the trees played over the bodies of Emily and Laurel as they lay in the king size bed in the master bedroom. The sheets were in disarray, and the women's bodies were both sprawled, loose limbed and overlapping as they slept.

Laurel woke briefly, blinking and looking around her in confusion. Then she remembered the long session of pleasure this woman had given her. She remembered how she had pleasured Emily in return. The memory of the older woman's kisses all over her body pleased her now, and she thought she could still taste Emily's pussy.

Contented, Laurel fell back asleep. There was nothing to worry about any more. This neighborhood was her home.

To be continued . . .

Next: What were the Mosswells up to while the Porters were at play? Will the party be everything that Elaine desires? Will Patrice O'Neil get her promotion? And what about Bill and Brenda Peterson? The answers are one chapter away.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 841 milliseconds