Neighborly Relations Pt. 14

She dragged herself through the door shortly after three and fell back onto the couch in exhaustion.

"Tough day?" Jenny Peterson emerged from the kitchen drying her hands on a towel.

"I'm glad it's over soon," Terry admitted. "I'm getting all worn out."

"You're getting on now, you know. Gotta slow down," the older woman advised.

"I know. I'll rest next week. This week, I'll earn money."

"Do you want me to take the kids over to my place for a couple hours? You could take a nap."

"No, that's okay. John will be home soon, and I'll turn them over to him. Thanks for offering," Terry said. She looked up at Jenny in gratitude, thinking how unexpected it was to find such grandmotherly concern and rampant sexual energy in one person. She supposed that everyone had many sides, didn't they?

"Well, call if you need anything. The kids will probably be awake soon. I'll get on home now."

"Bye, Jenny," she said.

Terry fell asleep where she sat and remained that way for fifteen minutes until Kristy bound into her lap with a shout of joy. "Mommy!"

"Hey, pumpkin!" The joy in her daughter's eyes obliterated her fatigue, and she hugged her to her breast happily. Keeping a roof over her children's heads was worth any hardship and any risk. She would do anything for her family.

#

Jason O'Neil dropped John off at his home and departed with a wave. He had spent the day pondering the question of whether John knew about his wife or not. He had to, didn't he? Maybe not. Maybe she was just pitching in on her own.

That thought made him smile. The idea of someone pitching in on family finances by becoming an escort was an odd one. Still, he supposed it happened more often than he thought. People just didn't talk about it, was all.

After two sessions with "Mama" Jason felt a certain bond with her now. He didn't want to cause her any trouble at home. However, now that he and John were getting friendlier, he didn't think it would be very long before he and his wife got invited to dinner or something. What would happen then?

Next Monday, he'd tell her that he knew about her real life. That way there wouldn't be any surprises.

Patrice was already home when he got there. She was very happy that he was working on the day shift, and she was sorry that it would end on Friday. What was best about it was that they would be able to have sex at a fairly normal time of day. It wouldn't be the usual pump and run in the evening. His working the night shift made her cranky. Tonight, and every night this week, she was going to make the best of the situation.

Patrice was a slim woman with small breasts and narrow hips. Her face was narrow, with a prominent nose between a pair of amazingly deep and gentle eyes. Her lips, like her eyes, ran counter to the rest of her thin, sharp appearance by being full and lush.

When Jason entered his home, Patrice's lips were smiling.

"Hi, sailor," she said. "On leave, are you?" She opened the robe she was wearing and dropped it to the floor to stand naked before her husband.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, smiling. "And I'm sure looking for a good time."

Jason swept his wife up in his arms and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her into the bedroom that way.

"What's the occasion?" he asked, kissing her throat and down over her breasts.

"I want to take advantage of every day they let you stay on a human being's shift," she said. "Screw me now, big boy, and then screw me later. Sound good?"

"Sounds great. But, I'm kinda dirty."

"I don't care. Fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me dirty. Just fuck me!"

She lay back on the bed with her legs spread obscenely wide while she watched him hurry out of his clothing, stumbling around the bedroom as his pants hung up on his feet. When he joined her, his cock was rock hard and ready.

"Don't kiss," she said, pushing his lips away. "Just fuck. Put it in me and tear me a new asshole."

"Your wish is my command," Jason laughed.

He knelt between her legs and held his cock against the shaved opening of her pussy. This was what he liked, the first contact. He loved sliding his cock into her slowly and watching it disappear in her body. He had hired Terry because she was pregnant, not because he didn't like what he was getting at home. This pussy was the one that he loved.

The bulbous glans of his penis slipped between the soft folds of her labia, and then the veined shaft followed until his body met hers. Patrice sighed beneath him and pinched her own nipples. Then she growled deep in her throat and rolled her pelvis up at him.

Jason responded by thrusting faster and faster, gaining speed like a train leaving a station, until he was pounding into her as hard and fast as he could.

Beneath him, Patrice squealed through clenched teeth and pulled hard on her nipples. She grunted, moaned, and then squealed again as her eyes flew open and she stared up into her husband's eyes and shouted, "Oh, shit, yes! Fuck yeah!" Her body dissolved into a quivering orgasm and she suddenly fell limp on the bed, unable to do anything more.

"Done already?" Jason asked, in a bedtime ritual.

"I'm all fucked out, sailor," she said.

"But I didn't get my money's worth," he said, with broad, cartoon disappointment.

"So take it out'a my ass," she sighed. "My cunt is on break."

Jason pulled out and rolled his wife to her side with out a word. She was as limp as a smiling, contented rag doll. Pushing her leg up against her chest, Jason inserted himself into her pussy again while pressing his thumb against her butt. He pressed his thumb into her anus carefully, and smiled when he heard her sighing.

Now he pulled his hard cock out of her pussy and moved it back to her ass. He held himself against her and leaned, pressing himself against the ring of muscle. Her body resisted at first, but he popped through and slid into her butt with no further resistance. Then, as was their routine, he pinched her nipple hard between his thumb and index finger and pulled outward on her breast. He pulled it out as far as he could while pumping into her rear opening.

Patrice came again, still lying limp, but with a joyous rumbling sensation in her abdomen that brought another cry of joy from her lips. "Bite me," she said. "Bite me."

Jason leaned down to the breast he was stretching with one hand and bit the soft flesh. He bit gently at first, but increased pressure until his wife responded by moving one hand to rub her clit and making moaning sounds in rhythm to his movements in her butt. "Um, mum, mum, mum," and finally, "Ahhhhhhh, ohhhhhh, Yesssssss!"

When her body finished quivering against him, Jason released her breast. The area around her small areola was red from the pinching, and there was a prominent bite mark in the side of her small breast, but no real damage. Jason withdrew from her ass and moved to straddle her chest and look down into his wife's glazed eyes. She took his cock in hand and pulled it down to suck it deep into her mouth, rubbing her pussy again as she did. It wasn't long before Jason was leaning against the headboard, rigid above her, as he filled her mouth with cum. And then he fell to her side and they lay contentedly curled together.

An hour later, Patrice was saying. "You're a mechanic, aren't you? Why don't you get the washing machine to work right? It doesn't spin completely. Of course, after the lame job you did fixing the dishwasher, I don't suppose I should expect too much. Oh, and you didn't get any hamburger, so we're having left-overs tonight. If you want a good meal, you've got to remember the groceries."

Jason smiled. Either fucking or complaining, that was Patrice. He was more than willing to live with one in order to get the other.

#

"Jay's a nice guy," John said at the table that night. "He thought you were quite the looker."

"Mom's a looker," Kyle sing-songed. "Looker, looker."

"Eat," Terry told the four year-old.

"I'm flattered," she said. "What does he do at the plant?"

"He's a mechanic. Normally works the third shift, but he's filling in for another guy.

Mechanic? Night shift?

"What's he look like?" she asked, idly.

"Blond, thin, kinda . . . well, I guess he looks a little bit like me," John said. "I'm better looking, of course, but we're about the same type."

"Oh," she said and concentrated eating.

John didn't think anything of the question and let it go without comment.

#

When John's ride arrived in the morning, Terry didn't go to the door. She kissed him goodbye in the kitchen and then hurried around to the living room after the door closed behind him. From this angle, she could see the man behind the wheel. Yes, it was Jason.

Jason had used his cell phone when he called for the location of his most recent appointment, so Terry had his number now. Once she was at the hotel and was ready for her nine o'clock appointment, she sent him a text message.

"Call me. Mama." That was enough. He must have seen her at the door yesterday, so he'd know what she wanted.

She was busy with a young man who was having an awful time trying to get hard in the presence of her rampant femininity when Jason called her. She couldn't answer then, but listened to his message after finally managing to get her visitor to squirt on her breasts.

"Hi, Mama. Small world, I guess." Jason said. "Don't worry. I'm not talking about what I know. I sure don't want to cause any trouble for my Mama." He laughed in that shy way of his and hung up, leaving Terry feeling much better. She sent a text. "Thank you."

#

On the way home that night, John spoke idly about group sex. There wasn't any motivation for the topic, so he pretended to have read about it on line. What did Jason think about such goings on?

"I've never done anything like that," he said, smiling. "My wife . . . well, I should shut up, I guess."

John waited a minute or two and then decided to take a small chance. "My wife and I are going to a party on Saturday," he said. Then he feigned second thinking himself and dropped the subject. "Well, it's nothing," he said.

Jason smiled.

#

Patrice served supper in the nude that night. She'd gone to the trouble of cooking after a full day at work, and wanted to make it memorable. Desert was eaten off of her pussy and Jason's rigid cock.

"My buddy is into group sex," he said as his wife's tongue licked the generous application of whipped cream from his dick. "He says they've got a party on Saturday."

"Was he inviting you?" She thought of the crazy times they used to have in college, and wondered once again if any of those old videos were still on the Internet.

"Just seeing what I thought of it, I guess," Jason sighed. His cock was twitching in Patrice's mouth, yearning to explode. "I let him think it was cool with me."

"You want to get into that sort of thing?" She looked at him now. He'd been shocked at her sexual lifestyle when they met, and she'd toned it down and eventually quit because of her love for him. Still, if he had changed his mind, she was all for it.

"Actually, yes," he said. "Of course, I've got my own nasty reason."

"And that is?"

"John's wife is about seven months pregnant."

Patrice laughed. "Okay, so you get to screw a pregnant lady, and it wouldn't have to be me."

"Right."

"See if you can find out more about the party." Patrice lowered her mouth onto his cock and sucked him hard. Her efforts were rewarded by a shot of his cream to mingle with the whipped cream desert.

#

"Jay's wife used to be into group sex," John said as they lay together in the dark that night. "He's never done it, but she has."

"Do they want to?" Terry smiled. Now that she and Jason had communicated, she wasn't worried about what would happen.

"I don't know." John yawned. It was late and they'd both had big days.

"Find out. The more the merrier, right?"

"Right. I can line up another gun for the firing squad."

They both laughed at that allusion.

#

And so it that John and Jason each began talking at the same time and with nearly the same sentence. What each said began with, "My wife says . . ." And then they stopped, chuckling, and took turns trying to make the other man speak first.

Finally, Jason took the plunge. "My wife says I should ask about this party you mentioned," he said. "The group thing?"

"This Saturday night," John said. "In fact, my wife said I should see if you and your wife are interested in coming."

Jason pretended to think a moment, and then said, "Well, sure, I guess we might be."

"Cool. Just come over to my place about six on Saturday. We'll go from there."

They finished the ride in relative silence, both of them pondering how easily they had arranged such a personal event. Life could be strange sometimes.

#

Jason sent a text to Patrice at work during his mid morning break. "We've been invited to a party. Six on Saturday night. Cool with that?"

She got his message when she and another worker stepped out to the bank's back parking lot for a smoke. Reading the message, she smiled, and then texted back, "Yes. Very cool."

"What's so funny?" the woman at her side asked.

"Something from my hubby," Patrice said.

"What?"

"It's dirty," she explained.

"So tell me anyway. You told me about the whipped cream. How dirty could this be?"

"Dirty enough."

The two women went back inside laughing about various customers and slipping breath mints into their mouths so they'd be ready to meet the public once again. "Hi, Mr. Porter," Patrice said to one of the bank officers as he crossed with a folder of papers in one hand. She'd recently applied for the assistant job that would be opening when his current girl moved out of town.

"Hi, Patty." He smiled broadly, a very friendly man.

Patrice took her place behind the teller window thinking that Robert Porter wasn't only a nice man, he had a nice ass, too.

Patrice's contemplation of a possible sex party with a group of strangers excited her for the rest of the day. She and her dorm mates had been pretty wild in college. They'd held parties that were really nothing more than sex orgies, and they'd put many of them on video. Jason was shy, one thing that attracted her to him, and shy boys don't have sex in public. After college, she figured that those activities were through and was perfectly happy to act like a grown up. But now the possibility was back. This time, with Jason participating, she expected the whole thing to be even better.

#

Jason spent his day alternating between excitement and dread. He greatly desired a chance to be with Terry again. And, now that he knew her name, she seemed even sexier. But, on the other hand, he was petrified about getting naked in public, getting hard in front of other people, screwing while other people were watching, and anything else involving public sexual displays.

Of course, he knew that Patrice would love it. She'd been a ringleader in the escapades of the "sex girls" as they were known in the dorm. He wanted her to have fun, and certainly didn't want to feel that he was holding her back from anything.

Maybe if he drank enough, he'd be alright.

#

Terry couldn't imagine Jason participating in public sex, but she was rather happy that he would be there. She liked him. She wanted to be with him and John at the same time. That would be almost like fucking twins. Of course, there were real twins across the street, and she expected to spend some time with them, too. It was going to be a good party.

CHAPTER FOUR, Robert, Robert, Al & Robert

Tania received some interesting email on the Wednesday before the party.

"Hi, Mom. I saw Bobby last weekend. That's the real reason why I didn't come to visit, though it wasn't the original reason. I was going to paint my bedroom, but this was better. We had a nice talk. Now he wants to talk to you. I'll be there for the party. Tell Tillman I got on the pill, so it's time for him to put up or shut up. Bye, Sherona."

Tania read the email from Sherona and smiled. She didn't really expect that she would actually get her room painted. She usually found a way out of such things. Still, why would Robert Jr. been visiting her? A couple hours later, an email arrived that might have been giving her a hint about that visit.

"Mom- I'll be in town this weekend. Hope you've got room. I talked to Sherona last weekend, and it was very interesting. I really want to "talk" to you, too. See you Friday night. -Robert.

He put the word "talk" in quotes. That probably meant that Sherona had broken the ice with him about their new lifestyle. But did he approve or not? There was no way of telling from the email, so she had to survive the next two days in suspense.

The weekend was going to be a full house. Cherie was coming back after finally going to New York with her friend. Sherona would be here. And now, Robert. Sherona and Cherie had already moved out when they bought the house, so they had figured they could get by with four bedrooms. Someone would have to use the hide-a-bed in the activity room, or double up with someone else.

Given the current state of affairs, Tania figured that there might so much doubling up that they would have one room too many rather than one too few. Maybe two rooms too many.

#

Robert Porter left work early on the Friday before the party. He drove directly to Casbah Adult Books and Novelties and parked in a lot down the street. He hadn't been in there at all in the week since he found about his daughter's activities, but he felt strangely drawn to the place today. It might have been because he expected her to be through with sucking cocks through a hole in a wall after Saturday. It might have been because he liked the idea of his daughter sucking him off without knowing it was him. No matter why, he was compelled to be there today.

The book store was fairly crowded given the nature of its business and the time of day. Six men were milling around studying the videos and toys when he got there. Four remained, including Robert. They were all trying hard not to look as though they were waiting for someone to emerge from the hall at the back of the store, but that was why they were there. They were waiting for his daughter's current customer to finish so that they could take their turns.

The men weren't the scruffy types he'd always associated with places like this. They were clean cut, a couple of them apparently professionals of some kind. Robert joined them in studying the video titles on display and trying to appear at ease while the man behind the counter read his newspaper and ignored his customers.

There was a faint creaking sound, and a man came down the dark hall and into the light of the store. The man nearest the hall, a college youth, hurried in as soon as he passed and the door of the booth could be heard closing behind him. The men in the store resumed their idle reading of titles and pricing dildos.

Fifteen minutes was all it took, and the college kid emerged looking happy. A middle-aged man in a tailored suit took his place and came back in twenty minutes later. One more youth, and then Robert went back to step inside the narrow booth.

It didn't smell very good in there and wasn't terribly clean, but it wasn't nearly as squalid as people were led to expect. It was just a dimly lit room with a hole in the wall and two handles set about shoulder height in the wall above the ragged hole.

"Hey, mister, get that big dick through here." That was his daughter's voice on the other side of the wall. It was her hand that came through to crook her finger at him. "I want to taste you, mister. Wanna have your cum."

Robert's cock was hard as iron when he dropped his pants and slipped it through the hole. He held onto the handles and closed his eyes while his daughter grasped him and stroked him and worked miracles with her mouth. It seemed to take only a minute or two for him to cum, but it was closer to twenty minutes when he looked at his watch. She left him drained and relaxed, ready for sleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds