Oil and Water

I yank my t-shirt off and throw it back at her, then undo belt, button and zipper and push the jeans down so hard the buckle clanks on the floor. By now she's kicked off the panties and she gets up on her knees and crawls slowly towards me, breasts swinging, a cat stalking its prey.

My cock is getting hard just watching her, and it's a giant lump in my briefs by the time she arrives. And it takes one second for her hand to reach in and yank me out! Her fist squeezes hard around me and she shakes him a little. And suddenly I'm buried in her mouth! For just a moment she clamps her teeth down on me, stares up and curls her lips back so I can see. And I know how the unlucky mouse feels, caught in the fangs.

But then it's all hand and lips and tongue as her head bobs hard and fast and her hand pumps up and down. "Oh fuck!" I groan.

And then I reach down and grab her head in both hands and hold it steady as I start to roll my hips, fucking her mouth so hard every stroke hits the back of her mouth. She's gagging and in moments she's drooling, so much it drips from the corners of her mouth and my cock is glistening, soaking wet and slippery. But she lets me have my way, making no move to stop me. Suddenly I feel her hands on the backs of my thighs, and she pulls her head away, long enough for a few gasping breaths.

But in another moment she yanks hard and slams her lips down over me again. Her head jackhammers back and forth and she makes wet gurgling sounds as my cock is immersed in spit. And then she gets what she wants. And what I want even more!

She twists her head up and down until my cock finds its way into her throat and immediately I thrust, ramming it deep! And her eyes are wide, staring up at me as I fuck her throat, growling to relieve the stress of the amazing hot tightness! Only when she has to, she pushes away again, the head of my cock still in her mouth as she sucks in another breath. But I don't wait long before I thrust again, hard, twice, until I find the target. And then I don't even have to move as her hands yank against my thighs and her head bobs as she gives me the most incredible throat fuck I can imagine!

My legs feel weak, shaking, and I know I can't take much more. And when she pulls back again, her chest now heaving as she makes deep hoarse gasping sounds, I grab her arms and throw her back on the bed. And she lies looking up at me. "What're you gonna do now, animal?"

I just stare at her. And with a chuckle I almost yell at her, "You're fucked!" Until I reach down and grab her hips and flip her over so fast she squeaks! And then I swat her ass. Hard! "Up!"

She knows. She's on her knees in a second, resting on her elbows, and she turns her head, looking back at me. "Need a fucking invitation?" And she wiggles her ass side to side, then pumps it back and forth!

My cock is in her before the words die, and I thrust so hard her head hits the mattress. "God damn it!"

And as I drive into her, time after time, "Oh fuck! Uhhh! Shit! Oh god! Mmmmmmmphh, Damn! Ohh god Bill! Uhhhhh! Uh yes! God! Oh yea! That's it, right like that! Fuck me baby! HARDER! God dammit!"

Now I'm ramming into her, every stroke fast and deep. And I'm slapping her ass so hard with my body it makes a loud crack. Her body and the bed and the nightstand are all bouncing, and the box spring sounds like a squeaky-toy. And it's hot in here and I'm sweating a river, which is mostly running over her.

She finally shuts up and just grunts with every thrust, but she's backing her ass up to me too, rocking back and forth in time. And now she can hear my growls and grunts punctuating every stroke. I swear my cock feels like it's twice its size and as hard as stone, as it ravages her willing cunt.

It's too good to last and I don't want it to. This is primal rutting, the king of beasts taking his mate, and I want more than anything now to complete the act! And when I accelerate to an impossible pace she gasps, "Oh fucking god!" and just puts her head down on the bed, shrieking, surrendering completely. It's coming, it's coming ... it's there! I slam into her, once twice, three and four times, snarling with every stroke. And then the coup de grace, which makes her scream, as my hips buck and my cock bursts like fireworks inside her, and I see stars in my tightly clenched eyes. And as I pump my seed into her again and again I feel her writhing and jerking in my hands, squealing and crying and whimpering all at once.

When I open my eyes I feel light-headed, gasping, not quite realizing what's just happened. Until I hear her say, "Baby, please?" And when I unclench my hands I see red welts on her hips as she slowly collapses to the bed. If I had the strength I might beat my chest, but instead, I just collapse next to her.

It must be 10 minutes I just lie there, my mind a blank, my body shuddering. Even when I hear her stirring and feel the bed shudder slightly. And then I feel her hands on me as her lips lightly kiss my back. I roll over with a smile, looking up to see its mate. And my hands just find themselves holding her lightly, like a flower. "Baby? Baby," she breathes, "do you know what you just did?"

I open my eyes and give her a little smile. But there's an expression on her face I can't read. "Are you okay honey?" I'm concerned that I was too rough, out of control.

"Okay? I've never felt like this before; this good. But I'll never be the same again. Billy, I never felt anything like that, the power, the strength."

"I'm really not that strong," I say with a little laugh.

She slides a hand gently up and down my cheek, then kisses me again. "Not physical strength. The power you have over me. You claimed me. I'm yours."

I put my arms around her and hold her gently. "Sweetheart, the only way I want to claim you is with my love. To show you how I feel for you, what you mean to me. As good as it was for me and hopefully you, I don't think pounding you into the bed is the best way I can show my love.

She giggles. "Oh baby, I love that you feel that way. I can feel your love. And pounding me into the bed is pretty good for starters!" She giggles. "I made you jump through hoops to show me, convince me, but you did and I'm so in love with you too. But there are other things, physical things that tell me too. But I see you are just like every other man! You'll never understand women!" And she laughs hard at my expense.

I laugh back. "Well I don't doubt that's true. But it's easier now, the only one I care about loving is you, and there's nothing wrong with a little mystery. As long as you can feel my love, it doesn't really matter how. But sometime when I do something really stupid and you're pissed, just remember what you just told me. I'll put that in the bank, just in case."

She gives me a gentle elbow in the ribs. "Uhhhhhhh! It's a good thing you're so cute because sometimes you're so dense! Now, can we go get the laundry?"

"That depends. How hungry are you?"

"Geez, you know I'm starving, we haven't eaten all day! What's that got to do with laundry?"

"Because on the way home we're stopping for the biggest, most expensive steaks in the city. And a top shelf bottle of wine. If this isn't a day to celebrate there never will be!

That hits her where she lives and she lights up like a candle. She wants to clean up and so do I, and by the time we head out it's getting dark. She's put on a short white dress that shows off the girls and she looks terrific. And it suddenly occurs to me that this is what I'm going to have on my arm from now on! And the kiss I give her messes up her lipstick and she scolds me as she goes to fix it.

The laundry is still there, on top of the dryer, and the steaks are fabulous. The wine even better. And by the time we get home we feel so good and so mellow we are sleepy but about to burst with joy. We settle down on the couch for a while but both of us are fighting to stay awake and we have to go to work tomorrow. And with our last ounce of strength we help each other off to bed. All we do is kiss goodnight, but the "I love you"s are one of the best moments of the day.

-----------------

We are so tired, worn out by our fabulous day off, that we manage to sleep through the night and still wake up in each other's arms. We spend a few minutes kissing and happily whispering to each other, but we're both nervous, not sure what we're in for at the office. And we know it's going to be a busy day because we have to make up for our unscheduled day out of the office.

We get in early and find little notes all over our desks, but nothing urgent that we have to worry about. So I call her and together we go and peek around the corner into Frank's cubicle and say good morning. And the smirk tells us what's coming. But he stifles a laugh and says, "So! Are you finally through pretending there's nothing going on between you?"

Sheesh. Here we go. "Frank, I guess we were the last to know. Dunno why it was apparently so obvious to everyone else. But yeah, we finally figured it out." And I put my arm around Sandy and give her a little squeeze. And then a kiss for Frank's benefit, so there'll be no doubt left.

"Some days it was like an episode of "The Bickersons" around here, but since you obviously got along so damn good there was only one explanation. I don't know if we can stand the peace and quiet now."

Sandy giggles. "Once in a while I'll throw something at him, just so it'll seem normal."

Turns out there wasn't much to worry about; Frank took care of anything that needed doing, and everyone is real nice to us, although we get a few gentle gibes along the way. And once, when I walk into her office, she heaves a little stuffed animal at me, just for fun. And I get even by cornering her at the back of the office and kissing her.

Dave has been great today, just looking in once to say good morning. But later he wandered by my office while she was sitting on my desk, about a foot away, and we were speaking very privately, almost a whisper. And Dave just gave us a big smile and a wave and kept going. He's a terrific boss, but we have to respect his dignity and our own. I'm hoping it will get better. I'm afraid it will get worse!

We skip lunch and just sit together in her office, talking a little, comparing notes and sometimes, just smiling at each other. But during one of those pauses, her face suddenly becomes very serious. She looks to be sure no one is lurking outside her office, then comes over to me and says, very quietly, "Dammit honey, I want you so damn bad!" Then she bends down to me, takes a hand in hers and squeezes while her lips beg for a kiss.

I shudder and squeeze my eyes closed for a moment, because those are my feelings exactly, the ones I've been fighting all day. When I open my eyes she's smiling, lips inches from mine, and in the next moment the space is gone. She puts the other hand gently on my cheek as our lips touch, softly then harder and harder, and little moans come from both our throats, together. But she straightens a bit, taking those lips I've been craving away. And she whispers, "I know sweetheart, it's torture, but oh so sweet, and you know we'll make up for it later." And the smile turns into a great big devilish grin! Mirrored by mine.

But for me there has been one little problem. Till now, the day was never complete without her little wisecracks and snide remarks, which, of course, I gave back in kind. But now neither of us would think of saying some of the things that used to be our stock in trade. This is the woman I love and cherish, and never again will I call her nasty names. I feel bad knowing I've called her "slut" and "whore" and assorted other insults, even though we always both knew it was in jest.

And I certainly don't miss that now; we can still banter with each other. But the trouble is, with every smile and laugh I get from her, I simply can't ignore my desire for her! And in the office we both know, we just don't dare chance more than a passing touch or a well-timed kiss. But, by the end of the day, we know it's going to work!

On the short ride home we just hold hands. But time after time I feel hers squeezing mine, letting me know what she's feeling. And the moment we get in the apartment, I pin her to the door! In seconds our lips are grinding and little whimpers of need are coming from our throats! I press every inch of my body against her that I possibly can, and her arms are around me, almost squeezing the breath out, she's pulling me so hard against her. And I manage to gasp, almost into her mouth, "Oh babe, this is so delicious! Th1s is so good!"

Her response is a violent shudder! And she suddenly stiffens, catching her buckling knees before begging, "Billy please! Get me in the bedroom, now!"

Once I comprehend what she wants so desperately it takes a millisecond and a growl before she's in my arms and we are flying across the room! And I slow only for a second to ease her through the door, before tumbling onto the bed with her still in my arms. Before the bouncing stops my lips are welded to hers again, and our bodies are writhing, grinding against each other. Sliding a hand between us I begin to work at the exasperating tiny buttons of her blouse, but she suddenly yanks her head away and snarls, "Fuck the blouse, you know what I want!"

For just a moment I stare into her eyes, wondering if I do know. But the look tells me, and when she says, "I need a new wardrobe anyway!" my fingers are already laced between the buttons. And I yank so hard that not only do buttons fly but the bottom two inches of the fabric rips cleanly apart! And her response is the sudden arching of her back punctuated by a deep moan that's almost a growl.

I'm tempted to do the same to the bra, which has her hard nipples threatening to poke through it, but instead I grab the bottom seam with both hands and ease it up over the girls, not wanting to hurt her. And instantly she grabs my head with both hands and pulls my face between them, until I'm almost smothering in the smooth warm valley.

The moment my wet, hot tongue touches her skin she jumps, and as my lips slide over the soft flesh, stopping here and there to kiss and nip, her breathing is punctuated by a series of short gasps. But her hands are guiding me; there's no mistaking what she wants, and in moments one of those rough hard points slides between my lips. And the moan of pent up need when my mouth closes tight around it sends a shiver through me that goes straight to my cock, which throbs and jerks, because there is no way it could get any harder.

Somehow she knows that, because she shifts her body until Cookie is pressed against him, and her hips begin to undulate with a steady rhythm of need. It's obvious now that this day of forced restraint, after three days of our blossoming love has lit fires that can only be extinguished one way.

When her left hand moves from my head and she begins to fumble with the fastenings of her skirt my hand is already fighting with my belt, then the button, then the fly. And we both begin pushing and tugging, trying desperately to get rid of our clothes, both of us unwilling to lose contact with each other.

But we both reach a point where it's a no-go, and when she puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes me back we stare at each other for a moment, panting hard, sheer lust on our faces. But then we become a blur of motion as she frantically fights her skirt and panties off and I push and kick until my pants and briefs go flying somewhere far away.

She reaches behind to undo the bra while I start to unbutton my shirt, eyes locked on each other. But once the bra is gone she suddenly growls, "Fuck it Billy, do it!" This time I know what she means because it already occurred to me, and without hesitation and a grin on my face I grab the seam of my shirt and rip it open, as she ducks the flying buttons.

But somehow it evokes the same reaction in both of us, and we start giggling, grinning at each other. "Damn woman! I can see loving you is going to be expensive!"

Her face softens into a smile and she reaches out a hand and runs the palm gently across my cheek. "Maybe lover, but I promise I'll make it worthwhile. Now. Take off the damn t-shirt!"

It's gone before her lips close, and I almost tackle her, slamming her back on the bed and ending up on top, between her legs. Both of us are already panting, not from exertion but just sheer lust. My cock is trapped between us and she immediately begins rocking her hips, grinding Cookie against him. To my surprise I'm coated with her slippery cream almost immediately and I realize she has to be dripping wet.

This is not our usual love-making but it's obviously what we both need right now, and our eyes are locked together as I lift just enough. Her hand finds him and I groan as she shoves him into her soft wetness. But when I push hard, sliding in almost to the hilt, it's her turn! "Oh my god! I forgot how fucking big he is!" And for emphasis her hips buck, asking for even more!

That immediately sets me off, and I clench my teeth and growl as I begin fucking her with long hard strokes, and I watch as her body shakes on the bed with each impact. But right now, it's not even enough for her, and she grabs my arms, using them for leverage as she begins bucking, thrusting her hips up to meet me. My cock is on fire, but it's the kind of heat I can handle for a change, and her cunt is a cauldron of hot liquid, making a juicy squishing sound every time I ram my cock to the bottom.

When I open my eyes I see her staring up at me, her lips moving as she silently mouths words of encouragement, urging me on. Neither of us can speak because we're breathing too hard, our harsh gasping blending into the cacophony of sounds made by our bodies slamming together and the rhythmic squeaking of the complaining bed.

I should have cum by now, there's no way I can withstand the exquisite pleasure of the pit my cock is plunging into, but instead it wants more, it demands it! And so does she as she finally finds the breath to tell me. "Oh god! Fuck! Billy harder! Mygodmygodmygod! Oh baby! Break me!"

My cock is a pulsing, throbbing rod of granite and wants nothing more! My hips turn into pistons and I begin to pound her into the bed! Something falls from the nightstand, adding to the uproar, at the same time the headboard begins slamming the wall. And suddenly her legs kick straight out, then lock around me, forcing me in deeper than ever, and her growl turns into a scream as her fingers dig into my arms!

When I try to move, her legs contract even more, locking me inside her, and I feel her cunt spasm suddenly, clamping harder than ever before, then pulsing with a broken rhythm. Her body is writhing under me and her head is back, eyes crushed shut. Her mouth is open but her teeth are clenched and the high squealing sounds are coming from deep in her throat. Even though I am locked in her womb my body is rocking, still thrusting up and down, carrying her with it.

Suddenly her eyes pop open, looking at me with a blank stare, and her entire body relaxes, almost goes limp. And immediately I resume thrusting, but now very slowly, long strokes, to her core and back. She's moaning softly, in time with my movements, and gradually her gasping subsides. And it's only another minute before I feel her start to move with me again.

The urgency gone, we can both enjoy the exquisite feeling of our bodies locked together, and I can feel every inch of her silky tunnel, my cock swimming in a bath of her flowing juices. She breathes softly, "Oh baby, oh god baby!" not asking for more or less, just telling me how good it is for her too.

But now my cock has shed its armor, and the sensations are rapidly building, every little contraction deep inside of her sending a shock through me. And when I begin to pick up the pace her hips follow my rhythm, and we rock in unison. My body is already wet with sweat, but now I feel a burning warmth in my skin and I know I must be flushed bright red, just as she is. And her single word, barely audible, tells me all I need to know. "Please?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Oil and Water
  • /
  • Page ⁨12⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds