Oil and Water

She finally slides back, and she takes her left hand and gently puts it behind my shaft as she runs the tip of her tongue up the underside of my cock, oh so slowly. And she makes me shudder and gasp when she kisses the head, then runs her wet tongue around it. But she closes her lips and runs them down one side, then up the other, just the tip of her tongue peeking out enough to leave a wet line of pleasure. And then she repeats the whole procedure, but now her mouth is open, and her lips and tongue are bathing me with wetness as she sucks and kisses and licks.

At long last, when her lips close over my tip and she softly sucks as her tongue makes lazy circles she looks up at me with shining eyes and a grin on her face. I lie stock-still, because if I move it could ruin everything. Not only am I so close, but I know it's what she wants, to enjoy me and give me unspeakable pleasure at the same time.

Her mouth slides over me, taking me deeper now, her tongue bathing me in wetness before her head begins to slowly bob. And even with her mouth stuffed full of him the wonderful smile is still on her face along with a sparkle in her eyes as she looks up at me. Her lips are barely touching at first, teasing with little delights as they move up and down. But gradually they tighten and her head moves faster, more urgently, and I feel myself touching the back of her mouth. She doesn't push, try to take more, she just keeps bobbing with a magical steady pace that keeps me on the edge or the cliff, but doesn't make me fall. This is a special moment between us, one we'll remember for a long time.

As she sucks and licks and loves she reaches up, both hands running over my body, stroking, caressing. I put both hands on top of hers, telling her not to stop, and they ride together over my skin. And I can't help it when I moan loudly as my hips finally lift for the first time. In response I feel her lips tighten, and I feel her head bob faster, sucking hard both up and down. Reaching down, I put one hand in her hair, and with the other I give hers a squeeze, not pushing or controlling, just telling her how good it is.

She pushes back up on her knees, and now presses down, and when she finds the right angle I slide easily into her throat! I groan and shudder, and when my hips buck hard her nose is pressed against my body and her lips are locked around the base of my shaft. She bobs quickly a few times, then up for air, but in another moment she's right back down again. And now I can feel her tongue grinding against my shaft at the same time her tight lips slide up and down with short strokes, never letting me out of her throat. And she does it again and again, rivers of spit running down over me each time she lifts her head.

But I can only stand so much, and soon my hips are rolling and I'm squirming on the bed. I'm gasping for breath between moans and grunts of ecstasy. My feet are pedaling on the bed and I'm trembling, feeling the deep tingle getting stronger with every moment, till finally I push up gently on her head telling her I can't withstand it any longer.

She slowly slides her lips up my length, takes a deep breath and whispers, "Baby, please?"

And when she plunges down again her lips are impossibly tight, her mouth incredibly warm and wet and her tongue gently stroking up and down. She moves slowly again but it's different now, her lips are urging, begging, telling me how badly she wants. I have no choice. With a moan of surrender I let my body rock in time with her, my breath getting shallower, more broken with every stroke of her lips.

When it happens my hips lift hard just once, and then I lie still as my hips spasm quietly and my cock pulses again and again in her mouth. Her lips are tight, locked around me, her cheeks rhythmically pulling in as she sucks hard while she moves slowly up and down, squeegeeing the last drops from me. And her tongue is urging, cajoling, begging for all I have to give. She doesn't move until long after I am still and my cock has softened in her mouth. When she finally crawls up on the bed beside me my arms hardly have the strength to hold her.

She lays her head softly on my chest, and in a voice so quiet she can hardly hear I whisper, "Baby, how did you know to do that; did you know it would be so good?"

She runs a hand through my hair and I hear the smile in her voice as she whispers back, "Lover, I didn't know it, but I dreamt it. Ever since I was old enough to understand beyond sex, that there could be more than that between a man and a woman, I've yearned to know this feeling. To know the joy of total possession and being possessed."

"In all the relationships that I've had, and you know about almost all of them, most of the guys were simply not worth the effort. But of the very few I actually liked; they were all were perfectly willing and ready to have sex. But the moment I tried to get a little closer they put up a wall, almost pushed me away. And that was pretty much it. Of course I never told you that; until now I never thought you'd understand."

She turns her head up and looks at me with a big grin. "Don't worry baby, in all my life you're the first and only. The only one that has ever understood or wanted what I have to give. And I feel it just as strongly whether your cock is inside me or you're beside me taking pictures. God I love you so much!"

And I gently pet her hair as warm little tears roll down her cheeks and onto my chest. "I love you Sandy." I shudder hard as I realize how good it feels to say that. I want to cry too. And I do.

XXXX XXXX

Hi! I'm Sandy. My husband Bill has given you all the details of how we finally got together, starting with the night I seduced him. But over the last two years our lives have taken such wonderful and totally unexpected turns that I wanted to bring you up to date.

One thing that clicked for us right from the start was the combination of our favorite hobbies. I had always spent a lot of my free time with a camera in my hands, constantly looking for a good subject and new ways to get the next great picture. And of course, Bill had always loved the outdoors, and spent his weekends hiking and rock climbing, or snowshoeing in the winter. And right from the beginning we were on the go every weekend with our hiking boots and cameras.

I joined Bill's gym and we worked out together, and before long I was up to speed and we went 10 miles or more just about every time we went out. And it wasn't long before I got to share that infamous tent on our first overnight backpack. Let's just say there are probably a lot of animals still wondering what went on in the woods that night. And the hike out the next day was a little more painful than usual.

The first week we were together was difficult in the office; we were so fixated on each other we hardly got any work done. But eventually we were able to focus and save our mutual desires at least until the ride home. And we made up for the long days just about every night. In fact, our only real problem was getting enough sleep.

Right from the start there was never any doubt we were in love, and as the days and weeks went by we just fell deeper and deeper. It wasn't long before I knew he was the only thing that really mattered to me, and what made it even better was that I knew he felt the same way. And we both worked hard to show each other, every single day.

Two months almost to the day from our first night together was my birthday, and Bill had told me in advance that he'd made reservations for us at an incredible restaurant. It's one of the best in town, and they have a dance floor and a little combo playing in the evenings. I made a point of dressing up, just the way he likes me best, A short black dress so that he could admire my legs, and of course, my sheer patterned stockings and Black high heels.

We had a wonderful meal, complete with a bottle of my favorite wine, and that loosened us up enough that when Bill asked me, I wanted nothing more than to dance with him. Neither of us are really dancers, but that night I just melted into his arms, and we didn't even know there was anyone else around us.

I was enjoying myself so much that I would gladly stayed a while, with a bit more wine and his arms around me, so I was a little disappointed that he seemed anxious to get home. But Bill has always been very generous to me, and he hadn't given me a birthday present, so I was sure he had something up his sleeve and I didn't argue when he said it was time to go.

When we got home he helped me off with my coat, took his jacket and tie off and plopped down on the couch. And then patted his knee for me to sit in his lap. I did, sideways over his legs, and wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me in for a kiss. It was a long, delicious kiss, not urgent with lots of tongue, but warm and passionate and full of love. And then he began to touch me, all over, not hard and needing but softly, stroking, little caresses everywhere.

His hands moved from my hair to my arms and down their length, down my legs and back again and ohhhhhhh god! All over my body! But in a tender, loving way. I was on fire, just from his touch, but the strangest thing was, I could feel him shaking, trembling. And in between little nibbles here and there, my neck, ear, shoulder, chin, he began to whisper to me.

"Sweetheart, do you know how much I really love you? Can you tell what just being near you does to me? Everything about you is just so perfect! I love your touch, your beauty, your wonderful body, even your smell. And your taste!" He chuckled softly, but I shivered, quickly turning into a puddle of Jello as he went on.

"I love you so much I can't imagine being without you Sandy; every day we're together seems more wonderful than the last. My only regret is that it took us so long, but we've been making up for lost time and I don't ever intend to stop."

His hands and his words felt so good that I'd had my eyes closed, enjoying the wonderful feeling, but when I opened them and looked at him his eyes were wet and shining. Until the next moment when he kissed me again, another wonderful passionate kiss that, combined with his touches, left me panting when he finally pulled gently away. I just had to tell him.

"Oh god baby, you know I love you just as much. The last two months have been better than the rest of my life put together! But still, I smile sometimes when I think of how things were between us before. How good you could make me feel when my latest hotshot turned out to be a dud. And I'll bet you didn't know it, but when you told me about the problems you had in your relationships, I got a little jealous, although I'd hardly even admit it to myself back then."

"And god! I loved it when we kidded around a little in the office, and I could see you got a little aroused for me. It made me giggle baby, and I gave you a hard time; made sure you knew I could tell. But what I bet you didn't know was that sometimes my panties got a little damp! I used to think that those bitches didn't know what a good thing they had! And if both of us had been free I know something would have happened a lot sooner. But in the end, I think it just prepared us for each other!"

"And now it just feels so natural, lover, like this is just the way it should be with us. Like we were just meant to be together!" And I leaned down and gave him another kiss, tightening my arms around him and hugging him to me. It was such a wonderful moment I just never wanted it to end.

But when the kiss ended he gently slid me off his lap onto the cushion, and then he began to move off the couch. I didn't want him to go, and I pouted a moment. But instead of standing up he just slid off the couch onto the floor, on his knees. And I saw a tear roll down his cheek. He looked very nervous, but he looked up at me with a smile and took my hand in his.

"Sandy, you are the best part of my life, the only thing that gives it meaning now. I want to spend the rest of my life with you as lovers, friends and soulmates." Of course, by now I had an inkling of where this was leading and I almost stopped breathing, but even so, when he pulled his other hand from behind his back with a little blue box in it I gasped. And then he said it.

"Sweetheart, if you feel the same things I do, if you want to spend the rest of your life with me, please, will you marry me?" And he looked so scared as he opened the little box.

But then I gasped, eyes bulging, even as my tears started to flow. My god it wasn't just a diamond, it was an egg! It was gigantic; I don't think I'd ever seen one that big up close before! I was panting, having trouble catching my breath. I gasped, "My god, Billy, you know I love you, and this is the happiest moment of my life! But we can't afford that; I know it's a year's salary, I'd be happy with anything that you gave me!"

But he chuckled, a big smile on his face now, and said, "We don't have to worry about that lover, because there's something I've never told you, but I will if you will just say yes!"

"Billy, I want you to understand, that if I put that on, I don't intend to ever be without it again. Someone will have to take it from me the day I die. Yes! Yes! Of course yes! Don't look so worried, you never had to doubt that! I love you with all my heart, sweetheart, and will for all my life. You're my soulmate and I would love to be your wife!"

Even so his hands were shaking hard as he took it from the box and slid it on my finger, and thank god, it was a perfect fit. And when it was in place he bent down and kissed it, before looking up at me and saying, "Thank you my love, for making me so happy, now and every day we've been together." We stood up at the same moment and he crushed me in his arms as our lips locked and our bodies molded. And I was crying so hard my mascara ruined his shirt.

We sat down again and curled up with each other, kissing and hugging and touching, for a long time. Until finally we couldn't wait any longer and headed for our bed. But I insisted that we undress each other first, and we did, little by little, until I had only my panties and he still had his boxer briefs. His hands were everywhere, making me pant like never before, but he deserved something really special, and he was going to have it.

In between kisses I said, trying to sound nonchalant, "Baby, what would you like most? Hmmmmmmm?" Of course I knew his biggest weakness, so I knew the answer, and when the look on his face told me that there was nothing in the world he'd like better I felt my soaked panties get even more wet!

Slowly I kissed my way down his chest, teasing him, and then I hooked my fingers in the waist band and pulled his briefs down as I settled on my knees. He was so hard I had to duck out of the way when that beautiful big rod sprang free. I fondled his balls with one hand and stroked his length with the other as I smiled up at him, our eyes locked together. He was gasping already, and I could feel him shaking.

But then, I was shaking too, the excitement of the moment almost overwhelming. And the thought suddenly struck me, "This is MY cock, to love and cherish for the rest of my life, and I have to make sure he gets as much pleasure from it as I do, always!"

I held him still for a moment and he shuddered as I kissed the tip, then licked it softly, getting it nice and wet. And he groaned as I slowly slid my lips over it, sucking as my tongue swirled around his shaft. I loved to feel his cock in my throat, right from the start, and I didn't waste time; I just kept going till my nose was buried in his hair and my chin was pressing against his balls. The noises he was making told me all I needed to know, and I ignored the urge to pull back and held him deep until the last possible moment. My throat was contracting, trying to swallow him whole, and his hands in my hair tightened, even as he whimpered.

When I finally eased back he gasped, "Oh fuck, Sandy!" but I showed no mercy, and down he went again as soon as I caught a breath of air. But that time I didn't stay there; I began bobbing, swallowing his full length every time, and my hand continued to gently roll his balls. Our two months together had prepared me well for this day; I could hardly swallow him at all when we first got together, but I'd had lots of practice, and I was determined that this night would be the best he ever had.

I tightened my lips around him as he slid smoothly in and out, and ropes of my spit dripped from his shaft every time I pulled my head back. Both of us love it wet and messy, and by god he was getting what he wanted! I made sure my tongue ground against him hard and I'd have giggled when he shuddered and bucked if my mouth hadn't been so full.

When I knew he couldn't take much more of my throat I pulled back and grabbed him with both hands and squeezed hard as I stroked slowly up and down his slippery length. He was actually panting, from both the pleasure and the strain of retaining control. I knew he would fight to the end, but I'd have loved it if he lost it and covered my face with goo. It wouldn't have been the first time. And we both knew I'd make sure he was soon hard and straining again.

But he was a good soldier, and the feel of MY cock in my hands and throat was making me so hot I didn't want to wait too long. I sucked him down again and bobbed fast and hard until his hands began pushing, trying desperately to stop me, and then I grabbed him with one hand and pulled his dripping cock from my lips, with a big cock-eating grin on my face.

As soon as I did he bent and grabbed me under both arms and almost yanked me to my feet. He wrapped his arms around me and crushed me against him as our lips locked, and I teased him even more by rolling my hips against his aching cock. He couldn't take much more and growled, "Oh fuck!" as he lifted me off my feet and threw me through the air onto the bed. I giggled as I bounced and looked up with a big smile, knowing I'd done my job.

But the bed hadn't even stopped shaking before he grabbed me behind my knees and pulled me to the edge of the mattress. And in the next second his face was buried between my legs! And it was my turn to gasp and moan as his tongue lapped up every drop of the juices that had been running freely, and I almost came on his face when he buried his tongue in me and began greedily drinking the nectar waiting for him. I grabbed the sheet with both hands and pumped my hips against his face, telling him how good it felt and how ready I was.

But he got even, taking his time, licking, sucking, tonguing and nipping inside and out. I was already moaning, hips rolling, and when his lips found my clit I knew it was over. First he sucked, then ground his tongue against it and suddenly my entire body convulsed as my first orgasm slammed through me. Even then he didn't stop, grinding and swirling his tongue as my entire body bucked and shuddered, totally out of control.

When I finally caught my breath he still didn't stop, kissing and licking gently, and he was looking right at me with a big smile as he lapped up the creamy nectar that my orgasm brought. It felt so good I really didn't want him to stop, and we both knew what would happen. He began licking and sucking harder again, then sliding his tongue up and down my lips, then deep inside me. I was soon fucking his face again, my hips pumping, grinding my pussy against him.

The wet sloppy noises he was making turned me on almost as much as the feel of his mouth, knowing how much he was enjoying me and loving how I responded to him. But I really wasn't prepared for what he did next. He slowly slid his tongue up between my swollen lips again till he found my clit and began sucking gently. But suddenly I felt his fingers slide inside me! And he kissed and tongued and sucked, gently, taking his time, and his fingers slid slowly in and out!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Oil and Water
  • /
  • Page ⁨14⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds