Oil and Water

The tension in my body suddenly increases and I quicken the tempo, now driving into her hard again. And she responds in kind, hips pumping to meet me, always asking for more. But now the feeling is totally different, and when the throbbing and tingling begin there is no holding back or fighting against it. My snarl tells her, and she grabs my arms again as I begin to pound away. And she has a little smile that's almost a smirk as she begins cheering me on. "Come on baby, you know how bad I want it. Give it to me. Oh god! Yeah! Harder! Oh damn! Billyyyyyyyyyyy! Nowwww! Fuckmefuckmefuckmeeeeeeee!"

And her scream finishes the job! My hips buck hard just once, driving my cock into her stomach, and the explosion releases a flood that no dam could hold back. As my cock detonates again and again it's her hands locked on my arms that are holding me up as I shake and spasm. And when her grip finally loosens, I collapse on top of her in slow motion, the wetness of our bodies creating a suction between us.

My heart is pounding, breath coming in labored gasps, and only when I feel her hand gently urge do I gather the strength to slide off of her. I feel her roll to her side, and her fingers gently wipe the sweat from my face. Then her lips gently press my forehead. She whispers, "What the hell just happened?"

"I'm not sure, but we may be radioactive. I think it was nuclear!"

She giggles. "You may be right, judging by the way your face is glowing right now!"

But then she changes the subject. "Baby? I don't know if we can keep doing this."

"I know," I gasp. "We'll run out of clothes."

She gently slaps my ass. "That's not it! I may be sore for a week!"

When my eyes pop open I see a big grin and she giggles as she says, "I won't mind the ache, but every time I walk it will remind me of you. And this. Today! And that might drive me crazy!"

It's my turn. "Don't worry, next time I'll do it from behind! That beautiful big ass of yours should be a wonderful cushion for both of us!"

Her eyes are wide for a moment, staring. Then she bites her lip and I know she's picturing what I just said. And the moan that forces its way through her lips tells me what she thinks of it.

But in the next moment it's forgotten by both of us, because I gather her in my arms and crush her against me. And our lips gently begin to devour one another. But it's not sex now, not lust. Right now I couldn't possibly. Instead it's other feelings, more important. The love and desire we feel for each other. And the bond between us has just strengthened tenfold, somehow knowing that passion such as we just felt for each other is reserved for lovers in the truest sense. For the first time I understand the feeling of never being able to get enough. I sense that I have claimed her, once and for all, but just as surely, she has claimed me.

Our hands move slowly, gently over each other, and the little whimpers and moans from deep inside just tell each other how good it is while our lips are too busy to speak. And it's a long time after my arms have loosened their grip before we can will ourselves to pull apart. Then we lie side by side for a few minutes, holding hands.

She breaks the silence. "What have you got in this place to eat? We've hardly had a mouthful all day. And we definitely need to keep your strength up!" she adds, with a giggle.

We find enough in the fridge to satisfy ourselves, but we agree that a shopping trip is in our immediate future. Just not tonight. And when we settle in on the couch, satisfied, there is the knowledge, for the first time, that we are home, together.

For a while we sit, huddled together, her head against my shoulder, half watching the boring evening news. But when the show about the latest outrageous Hollywood scandals begins she reaches for the button and clicks it off, then turns her face up to me with a smile. And it's only moments before I pull her to me for the kiss we've both been wanting.

There's no shyness left in her now. She turns and slides a leg across me, straddling, then settling down with a teasing wiggle as she puts her arms around my neck. And I lock her in with my hands behind her back as our lips join again. This is not hot passion, just the wonderful feeling of enjoying each other through feel and scent and taste. And most of all, intimate closeness.

There's nothing I can't have and nothing I won't give. But when she gently runs her hand over my hair it suddenly strikes me as odd how different our mood is now. A couple of hours ago I was slamming my body against hers, pounding her into the bed as she valiantly fought to keep up and give as good as she got. But now she feels so delicate in my arms, like a flower I'm afraid to crush.

And while in some ways our relationship is new and unbelievably exciting, sometimes making me tingle to the point where I'm shaking, I realize now that we have been courting each other for almost seven years. Our daily contact and collaboration and even more, allowing each other intimate knowledge of our personal lives now makes us totally comfortable with each other. There's simply nothing to hide or regret. Except, perhaps, that this didn't happen sooner.

As our lips softly grind together she leans closer, her chest pressing against mine. There's a tiny whimper from deep in her throat and she begins lifting one shoulder, then the other, slowly at first, and I feel the girls moving against me. And it's not long before I can feel hard nipples through our two t-shirts as she moves faster and presses one, then the other into my chest. Her obvious arousal sends a shudder though me, and I feel a stirring in my boxer briefs, which is all I'd bothered to put on.

Now she's beginning to roll her hips, rotating very slowly in my lap, and in moments I'm rock hard under her! She pulls her lips from mine and they leave a wet trail across my cheek until they come to rest against my ear. I hear another little whimper that's almost a squeak, and then she whispers, so softly, into my ear, her breath tickling the tiny hairs there. "Baby, you know how good it feels, knowing I can arouse you so easily, so quickly? God I love it! And Cookie loves it too, because she's already damp even though she is a little sore. But sweetheart, the girls are feeling a bit neglected, because they didn't get much attention this afternoon. Would you mind?"

And she kisses and nibbles on my ear and neck, driving me absolutely wild! And all I can manage to get out is a quivery, "Oh fuck!"

She sits back and straightens up with a big smile on her face, and then slowly raises her arms till they're straight up in the air. And when my hands go to the hem of her white t-shirt and begin to slide it up over her I realize it's gigantic, big and floppy on her. She catches my questioning gaze and giggles. "It's the one you wore to work today! I put it on because it smells like you! Mmmmmmmmm!"

With a laugh I pull it over her head, then yank it off her arms and give it a toss. And she immediately turns back and forth, from side to side, so I can watch the girls sway. I laugh and ask, "How can the girls possibly feel neglected? Can't they feel my eyes on them? When I fuck you hard everything bounces and the girls thrash like crazy in all directions! And that's a sight that turns me on so much it's hard to hold back! Baby, I love the girls, as much as I love cookie, and almost as much as I love you!"

As I'm speaking I'm staring, because her soft nipples suddenly crinkle up and become hard, rough swollen points! She gasps and looks down, obviously feeling them tighten. "Oh my god! How do you do that?" She groans. "Well they sure feel your eyeballs now, and I'm sure from now on they always will!" She laughs, then takes a hand and gives each breast a little slap. "Stop that! Down! Bad girls!" And in response they get even harder, swollen and jutting at my face!

I can't take it any longer. I reach each hand under a breast, and begin to gently squeeze and massage one while I lift the other to my mouth. And she moans softly, "Ohhhhh Godddddd, babyyyyyyyyyy!" as my lips close and I begin to nurse, my tongue bathing the rocky tip as my lips squeeze and suck.

Her hands go gently behind my head and urge me to take more, and she moans as I suck her deeper at the same time my hand kneads and my thumb finds the other swollen bud. And soon my face is almost covered by the delicious smooth softness. My tongue is circling round and round, pushing the hard point back and forth, then grinding down on it. I am in heaven, enraptured by her lovely breasts and even more by the selfish thought that they are all mine, and I feel no desire to leave them. But after a minute or two I feel her hands gently pushing me back.

She whispers, "Baby, one of the girls is hopelessly head over heels in love with you forever, even more than before, but her sister is complaining that she wants some attention too." And I realize I was truly so absorbed in making love to one of them that I hadn't even touched her "sister" except with my fingers.

With a few gentle licks and kisses I release the first one and leave it resting in the palm of my hand, while I turn my attention to its twin. And when my hot drooling mouth eagerly covers the second and sucks it in deep Sandy moans, "Ohhhh Yesssssssss! God!"

Knowing I have to make up I immediately begin sucking harder, my tongue now grinding circles around the tip. And when Sandy's back arches to me with a moan I slash my tongue back and forth across the rough point and her whole body shudders. She jumps as I catch the bud in my teeth, lightly, then grind my tongue down on the captive. But then my teeth tighten, and I look up at her as I slowly lift my head, first pulling the breast to a point, then stretching the tender tip, more and more. She was already panting, but now her breath comes in deep explosive gasps, but her back arches even more as she offers herself to me.

Our eyes are locked as my hand finds the other nipple and my fingers pinch, and I begin stretching that one as well, hearing her breath change again, to quick nervous pants. But when I begin to twist the tip around and pull even harder her head goes back and she sucks in her breath, then gives a loud moan that becomes almost a growl. I freeze, afraid that I'm hurting her beyond the point of pleasure, but she gasps, "Oh god Billy, that's so good! Don't fucking stop!"

And a moment later, to emphasize the point, She begins rocking hard back and forth in my lap, grinding down on my cock! By reflex my mouth releases her and I groan, "Oh fuck Sandy!" She slows down and puts her hands on my shoulders and begins to press down and grind really hard. But after a moment she winces. I'm already staring at her and I see her face change to a pout. "Oh Geezes Billy, she really is sore! That sucks!"

I think just a moment and a big smile breaks across my face. "It's okay honey, let's take a nice hot shower and head for the bed. I'll bet I can find something she'll like. And maybe something more for the girls, too!"

She looks at me with a grin and a big question on her face, but she's not getting anything more out of me, for now. I head in and get the water going while she turns out the lights, and by the time she makes the bathroom I'm in the shower. She gets rid of her panties and I help her as she steps in with me, and of course, in a moment we're wrapped up in each other's arms.

My cock has been hard since she mentioned the girls, and it's pressed against her belly now, and I don't think he knows he's not getting any yet, but I do. But it's partly my fault and all I want now is to make the night as special as it can be for Sandy. But she's not helping any when she reaches down between us and wraps her hand around him. I groan with pleasure but she groans too and says, "Dammit baby, there's nothing in this world I'd rather do than bend over and put my hands against the wall! But I'm afraid she just can't, right now." And all the while she's stroking him, slowly.

I pull my arms tight around her and lock my lips in for a long kiss, and our bodies grind together. It's obvious that this is the last thing either of us wants right now! After the kiss she gives me a little smile and turns around in my arms, and rubs her soft smooth ass against me, which feels wonderful.

My hands quickly find her breasts and start stroking and squeezing and kneading as I kiss along the side of her neck. She arches, pushing her breasts into my hands and offering me her throat, and moans as my lips and hands go to work. Then she reaches a hand back and gathers her wet hair and pulls it to one side, giving me access to the tender back of her neck. And when my lips find just the right spot she gasps and presses back against them with a little squeal. And as my fingers continue to stroke and squeeze, her ass starts to press rhythmically back against me.

The wonderful touches and the hot water do their work and both of us are squirming against each other, whimpering and moaning. And finally she gasps, "C'mon baby, let's go to bed and get comfortable!"

I'm all for that and we're dried and on our way in record time. But on the way to the sheets I grab the bottle of moisturizing lotion I'd noticed she left on the dresser. I put up a couple of pillows and sit back against the headboard, then beckon her to sit between my legs and lean against my chest. And once again I kiss along the back and sides of her neck, enjoying her little gasps and moans.

But I quietly pump some of the lotion into my palm, and when my hand cover a breast she jumps and gasps, because it's still a little cool. But as I slowly spread it in circles around the beautiful globe that's forgotten, and she sighs and settles back against me. I pause long enough to get another squirt of lotion for the other breast, and as I start to knead and squeeze she begins to moan with pleasure and squirm against me.

I continue to kiss, everywhere I can reach, from cheeks to ears to neck and shoulders, and her breathing is deep and slow. She just can't stay still in my hands, and little whimpers follow one another from her throat. "Oh godddd, Billy!" she gasps, breathlessly. "What are you doing to me? God, I'm melting!"

I just continue the slow massage, until, after several minutes the lotion has finally been absorbed into her soft, tender skin. My cock is like iron, just from having her in my hands, and her back is coated with my leaking juice, where it presses back against it. I give a little nudge, urging her to let me out, and as I move away I lay a pillow down for her head. And in another moment I am kneeling between her legs, which she's spread wide for me, bent at the knees.

I lean forward and kiss the rock-hard pointy tips, enjoying the scent of the lotion. Then I scatter little kisses all across her chest and down, till I reach her tummy, where I tease her for a minute, licking and kissing around her belly button, as she gasps. But her scent is even stronger than the lotion now, overpowering me, and I can't linger any longer.

I put my hands on her thighs as I scoot back a little, and when I look up at her with a smile for just a moment I see she's raised her head, watching. And when I bend my head down and lightly give Cookie a kiss, she sighs with pleasure at the touch. God she's wet! Already leaking and dribbling on the sheet! And I gently lap up her cream, running my tongue up and down and all around.

Her breathing quickly deepens, and when my tongue slips between her folds she suddenly gasps, and her head slaps back on the pillow. And then her soft thighs come together gently against my cheeks, making sure I don't leave. Her back arches, and she lifts to my mouth, babbling with pleasure as I lap and kiss and suck lightly, drinking as she provides more and more of her nectar. When my tongue lightly enters her little hole I find a creamy pool waiting for me.

I probe deeper and her hips come alive, slowly rocking, and I feel a hand in my hair, tangling and urging me to take even more. And her little cries and whimpers are music. I can no longer hold back, and bury my face in her, sliding my hands underneath her cheeks and lifting. My tongue is ramming deep and hard, fucking her as she bucks in time. Her entire body is writhing now, squirming on the sheet and undulating as she arches again and again. When I lift my head for a moment, needing a breath, I see that she has both nipples in her fingertips, squeezing and pulling. And her head is slowly rolling side to side on the pillow.

Now I'm sliding my tongue slowly up and down between her lips, kissing here, gently nipping there, and stopping to suck carefully on her most tender flesh. She has both hands buried in my hair and is rhythmically pushing down, ordering me to take more and more. Her legs are like a vise, laid over my shoulders now and locked behind my head.

When she gasps, "Oh Billy! Please, please! Oh god!" I know exactly what she needs, and when my tongue slides slowly up until it finds the little bud her body jerks as though she'd been shocked. I lick gently, making little circles, until my lips close over it, and then I suck lightly as my tongue caresses the head. Immediately a low moan begins from deep in her throat, then becomes a squeal with every touch, and when I suck harder and my tongue grinds down she suddenly bucks hard from the bed and explodes!

Her ass lifts from the sheet and her hips pump again and again against my face as her hands pull and twist at my hair. And a hot flood suddenly splatters against my face! She's shuddering and shaking as the waves roll through her body again and again. And she's moaning and crying through clenched lips, her little noises a delight to my ears!

Even when she finally lies limp and panting, I can feel the little shudders and shocks going through her, and I give her tender little kisses, telling her how happy she's made me. And she breathes, softly, "Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby," over and over again.

I crawl back to her and she giggles and grabs a tissue to wipe my dripping face. Then I lock her in my arms as we share kisses and enjoy the delicious warm feel of each other's body. But soon I feel her hand slide between us to find my rigid cock, and her fingers close gently around it. She just holds me for a minute or two, but then her hand begins to slide up and down very slowly. I can't hold back a little moan of pleasure, and I shudder and stretch in reaction to her touch. And she whispers into my ear, "I think he's earned his reward!"

She untangles from my arms, and as she pushes up I roll onto my back, ready and eager for whatever she has in mind. She slowly backs down alongside me, planting kisses and running a hand over my body. And she makes me shiver when she kisses and licks her way back and forth under my belly button. But when she reaches my hip I lift my leg and she quickly slips under it until she is between my legs and looking up at me with a big grin. My cock is harder than ever now, in anticipation, and standing straight up. And when she blows gently on the tip it wags back and forth as I jerk and moan.

But she means to take her time, and she bends and kisses the insides of my thighs, one then the other. I yip as she suddenly takes a little bite, but she licks the spot and makes it all better again. She lies down on her stomach and runs her hands up the outsides of my thighs to my hips, and I gasp when I feel the tip of her tongue touch my balls. She licks and kisses slowly back and forth, but she makes me hold my breath when she suddenly sucks one carefully into her mouth and laves it with her tongue. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

After giving the other equal treatment she lifts her head again and leans forward. But she slides her soft cheek up along the side of my standing cock, the smooth skin making me shudder. And she buries her nose in the thick hair just above him, moving her head to tease me even more. I groan and stretch and whimper, hardly able to stand another second of the unbearably sweet torture! And then another and another. But somehow I understand, through the haze of want and need and lust, this is not just a blowjob. She's making love to my body!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Oil and Water
  • /
  • Page ⁨13⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds