One Who Understands

"Good. First thing. His touch was not gentle. He gripped, squeezed, and pulled at my flesh strongly. He used my mouth, my vagina, and my ass for the pleasure of his cock as his mood desired. He slapped my ass when he fucked me. His favorite position was to take me from behind. He did not wait for my pleasure but I found it anyway. Is this understood?"

He stared at the woman whose expression was stern but her eyes were silently begging him. He nodded. He pulled off his shirt then pointed to hers.

"NO! You must take it!" she barked. He hesitated then reached over and gripped the bottom of her blouse and pulled it roughly up over her head. He was feeling a little panicked about this but her eyes were closed and her mouth had a little smile in the corners. He looked at her large, heavy tits bulging out of her ugly tan colored bra. He put his hands on them and squeezed. He watched her expression closely and saw she was beginning to frown as he caressed the soft fabric encased orbs. He yanked the cups upwards exposing her flesh and she gasped. He moved his hands to her skin and squeezed again. He tightened his grip until he saw her face show the first signs of enjoyment. Ed took her stiff nipples between thumb and forefinger and pinched them tightly and she moaned. He pulled them and she whimpered but made no move to stop him. He spun her in place and undid her bra and tugged it off. Then he pulled her back against his chest so he could get his hands on her tits again. They filled his hands so he dug his fingers in and she laid her head back against his shoulder and placed her hands over his as she trembled. He plucked at her nipples giving them little tugs and she made mewling sounds but ground her ass back against him.

He unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down as he knelt behind her. Her ass was huge from this vantage point. It was wide and soft and covered by ugly tan colored panties. He grabbed the waist band and pulled them down after her pants.

Filling his hands with her ass flesh he squeezed and parted her cheeks. He was grateful she kept herself clean as it would have been very unpleasant otherwise considering how close he was. He stood and forced her to bend over the arm of the couch. This put her ass up in the air like she was prepared for a spanking. She said she liked that so...

SLAP!

She cried out and looked back with glassy eyes. He slapped the other cheek and she cried out again. He was beginning to smell a scent he suddenly recognized. Shirley smelled like this when he massaged her ass.

He parted her red cheeks and saw her swollen pussy lips. He stroked a finger across them then pinched her pussy lips together and rolled them together between his fingers.

"Ahhh! Fuu- ahhh!" Nina gasped.

Ed pushed his finger into her pussy and discovered where her channel was. She had flaps of skin covering her opening and pulling on them made her jump and twitch. At the top of her opening was a stiff, protruding bud of flesh that seemed very sensitive. He spanked it gently and she began to squeal. Her pussy began to drip and her scent got stronger. He watched her asshole winking at him as he spanked her. It seemed to be going through spasms and that was fascinating to see.

Ed's cock felt like it might break off from being so hard. He stood up and moved the head to her opening and pushed it against her. He felt his dry skin sticking to her. He needed to wet it. He walked around to her head and knelt in front of her on the couch. He undid her hair bun and her hair dropped to her shoulders. He gathered it up in his fist and pulled her head towards his cock. She looked up at him and he pressed the head against her lips but she just looked up at him in trembling defiance. He leaned over her body and slapped her butt cheeks hard. It was amazing to see her flesh wobble and shake but soon he felt her running her tongue along the side of his cock. He pulled back and got a grip on her hair again. He pushed the fat head between her lips and she dragged her teeth on his skin. He pulled out quickly and looked at her.

Nina's face was flushed with lust but there was still some defiance in her. He reached over her body once more and felt her brace for his slap so he pushed two fingers deep into her pussy instead. She gasped as he pumped them roughly in and out coating his fingers in her juices. He pulled them out and dragged his fingers up her smooth skin to her asshole. He rubbed the twitching orifice until it was slick with her juices.

Then he shoved a finger inside.

Nina cried out and her whole body was shaking strangely. He could feel her insides rippling against his buried finger and she moaned as he began to pump the finger in her ass. He pulled it out and she whimpered. He leaned back and took a grip once more on her hair. Her mouth dropped open automatically and he slid his cock onto her wet tongue. She kept her teeth back now and he was able to stroke deeper and deeper until he felt the head touching the back of her throat. She gagged but he pushed just a little further then slid himself out. His cock was slick with her saliva. She coughed and looked up at him with tearing eyes. He smiled at her and moved back behind her.

Placing the head of his cock against her opening he pushed forward. Her head snapped up as she felt his hot flesh forcing the walls of her pussy apart. She began to groan and tremble. She was so wet!

Ed thought he'd died and gone to heaven. It felt like nothing he'd ever experienced before. It was so incredibly good!

He pulled back a little then slammed forward until he struck bottom. She jolted and cried out in pain which made him realize she was not as deep as he was long. He looked down at himself and he was barely past the midpoint. He pulled back and began to stroke his cock in and out, stopping before hurting her again. He recalled Nina said her husband spanked her during sex so he gave her ass a firm slap and she cried out and pushed back against him. He alternated cheeks and her cries became frantic as did her thrusting. He gently rubbed the welts on her ass and she moaned loudly. He felt his release approaching.

"I'm going to come," he groaned.

"INSIDE! Do it inside! I want to feel it deep inside me!" she screamed as her movements became erratic.

Ed slid his finger around his pumping cock and made it wet with her juices. Then he sunk the digit deep into her ass. She shrieked as her second orgasm ripped through her. He felt her body stiffen and she clamped down on his cock and finger. He pushed himself deep once more and the intensity of the sensation was too much. He exploded deep within her body and surge after surge of cum jetted into her.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUCCKKK!" she ground out as she shook and collapsed forward onto the couch. He rested for a few seconds then pulled out and saw he was still dripping. Ed moved to sit on the couch next to her. He grabbed her hair and lifted her head. She looked at him in surprise. He lowered her mouth over his cock and she took him inside. He felt her tongue lapping at his sticky flesh. He squeezed his cock from the base and ran his encircling fingers up to deposit the last load into her sucking mouth.

"Mmmmmmm!" she purred with his softening cock deep in her mouth.

Ed pulled her off his cock as it was becoming too sensitive. She looked at his expression and saw he was done. She pulled herself off the arm of the couch and sat next to him. She hissed and her teeth chattered as her ass touched the cushions. He watched her eyes flutter as she adjusted to the pain.

Finally her eyes opened and she looked over at him.

"This was your first time with a woman?"

He nodded with a blush.

"You surprised me. You did things my Antov did and things I now wish he had done." She studied Ed's face with no expression on her own. "Is good. I was trapped in past with memories of him. You were better. I see now I can move on."

She seemed to be having some kind of personal epiphany. Ed followed her eyes and noticed quite a few pictures of the same man in different places. He assumed this was Antov. He had obviously been very important to her.

"Get text book and notes. We work on your tutoring now. Leave your clothes off," she said as Ed bent down to pick up his shirt. He looked at her in surprise then dropped the shirt over the back of a nearby chair. He walked into the front hall to get his bag. He also picked up his pants and socks and carried everything back to the living room. He tossed his clothes over the chair with his shirt and followed Nina into the dining room. He pulled his books out and placed them on the table.

"Now we study," she said, sitting carefully next to him, still naked as he was.

The next 90 minutes passed in a blur as Nina learned how to teach Ed. As she explained it, each student had their own methods for memorizing and accessing information. If she could learn Ed's method she could tailor a lesson for him that would have a much higher chance of maximizing his retention and recollection. When she was done she nodded to herself.

"Yes. I can do this. Next Saturday you will return and I will teach you the next chapter in the text. Then you will write the test on the chapter," she explained.

"I can't learn a full chapter in one day!" he gasped, feeling a little hopeless.

"Yes, you can. I will prove it next week," she insisted.

He sat next to the woman hoping she knew magic or something as he knew his brain had so much trouble with Chemistry.

"Now we fuck."

Ed's eyes widened at her statement. "Aren't you in too much pain?" he gasped. He'd seen her wincing through the entire time they'd been in the dining room.

"It does not matter. Now I want you to do with me as you wish. Anything you wish to do to learn the female body. Do not concern yourself with my pleasure or having me reach orgasm. Use me to learn," she stated bluntly.

He looked at her and realized he'd probably never have such an opportunity again. He stood and helped her to her feet. They walked back into the living room. He looked at the couch then turned to her. He didn't want her sitting on her welts. "Could we use your bed instead?"

She studied him then nodded. He wasn't sure what test he'd just passed but was grateful he did.

Her bedroom was as sparsely decorated as the rest of the house. Just what needed to be there was there. He saw a few more pictures of Antov but she surprised him by placing them all face down. He gestured to the bed and she climbed on it and laid down in the center as he directed.

He climbed on next to her and she looked up at him.

"May I kiss you?" he asked.

"No."

"No? I can fuck you but I can't kiss you?" He was more than a little puzzled by this.

"Kissing is for lovers. There is no emotional attachment between us nor can there ever be. We must keep this rule. Understood?"

He nodded. "Sorry, I've only kissed one other person and even I could tell she wasn't good at it. I was hoping to learn how to do it better."

"For that you will have to look elsewhere," was all she said.

He nodded again. "Wait, you said that most other women don't like it as rough as you do. Does this mean you won't respond the same way as other women do if I try something gentler, something that they might like?"

She pushed herself up on her elbows and looked at him. "I had not thought of that." She frowned. "I can teach you anatomy only."

"OK," he said. He reached out and pushed her down on her back. Then he grabbed her tit and squeezed it to make the tit and nipple point upwards.

"This is your tit and this is your nipple." He leaned forward and sucked the nipple and the whole area around into his mouth. She gasped. He suckled and thrashed her nipple with his tongue and she arched her back to get more of her tit into his mouth. He grabbed the other one and squeezed it as well. He tugged the first nipple between his teeth then let it go to move over to the second nipple for similar treatment. When he was done Nina was squirming uncontrollably on the bed. He kneaded the soft flesh in his big hands and squeezed them together. He bit down firmly, but not dangerously, on both nipples at once and Nina screamed her pleasure/pain.

He released her tits but kept the nipples in his mouth, sucking and almost releasing again and again.

His right hand slid down her soft belly to the small patch of pubic hair she'd left above her pussy. He released her nipples with a pop. "You trimmed this hair. Do all women do this?"

She panted as her erect nipples throbbed. "No, some leave it natural. Too messy for me."

He slid his fingers a little further down and encircled the stiff little bud of flesh at the top of her pussy.

"My clitoris!" she gasped before he could say anything.

"This is very sensitive! I assume I will have to be careful how I touch it and when?" he said as he ran two fingers up and down her skin on both sides of it. Nina was gyrating her hips trying to get him to touch her harder but he continued to tease her.

"Yesssss! Oh! Oh fuck!" she hissed.

His left hand was still up by her tits so he pinched her nipple and gave it a tug.

"AHHH! OH! Oh fuck me! Mmmm!" she moaned as her whole body writhed under his hands. Her eyes closed to enjoy the tingles shooting through her body.

Ed let go of her nipple and slid down to lay between her legs. He looked closely at her pussy and saw the outer lips were becoming swollen and wet. He dipped his head forward and ran the flat of his tongue over them.

"FFFFUUUUUUUAHHHH! WHA- What was that!" Nina cried out.

"What? This?" Ed said as he stroked his tongue across her pussy from bottom to top ending with a flick across her clit.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH! OH FUCK! Mmmmore!" she threw her head back and screamed.

He did as she asked and lapped at her as she clung to his head. He sucked the folds of skin into his mouth and lashed them with his tongue.

"NNNnnnngggg ffffuck!" she moaned as she shook.

Her pussy was becoming very wet with his spit and her juices so he slid a finger into her channel then two as he gently sucked her clit between his lips. He reached as deep as he could then began to pump them in and as he ran his tongue across her little bud.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! FFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAHHHH!" she screamed as a colossal orgasm roared over her senses. She clamped her thighs around his head and shook.

Ed was having a little trouble breathing and his hand was trapped as well. He managed to extract his fingers and rubbed them against the sensitive skin between her pussy and anus. Then he slid a finger into her ass and renewed his efforts on her clit.

"AAAaaauuuu-" she began to scream once more then it just petered off as she went limp.

Ed pulled his face back from her pussy and gasped for a breath as she released his head from the grip of her hands and thighs. He looked up and saw her eyes were closed but he could feel she was still breathing. He got off the bed and stepped into her bathroom to wash her juices from his face then slipped back onto the bed to lie beside her.

He wanted to touch her but she was sleeping and it would feel creepy doing that. Her eye lids began to flutter and he watched her resurface.

"What-" She swallowed. "...what happened?"

"I think you passed out. I hope I didn't hurt you," he said.

She considered him with no expression on her face. Ed found it uncomfortable when she did that. "Antov never did what you did. Again, I wish he had."

Ed looked over at the clock and saw he needed to get moving. He had to pick up the ingredients for dinner tonight and tomorrow on his way home. "I have to go. Thank you so much for the lessons."

He got out of the bed and she just waved at him as he went back to the living room to get his clothes.

Once he was dressed he gathered his books and let himself out. He hopped back into his truck and started back to town. He still had severe doubts about how he was going to get a seventy five on his next Chemistry test but he found himself actually looking forward to next weekend.

Chapter 10

The grocery store was quieter than Ed expected. Saturdays were usually when all the people who could do their shopping during the week decided to jam the aisles, aimlessly shuffling behind their carts. He sighed with relief as he made his way unobstructed to the meat department.

He had money in his pocket and two dinners to buy for. Saturdays they ate light, sandwiches and salads, but Sundays they had a family meal with a roast of some kind. Whatever was on sale at the time. It was a little tradition they tried to keep going no matter how tight their budget was.

He picked up a bag of day old Kaiser buns (they could be steamed back to freshness), a small tub of macaroni salad and one of creamy coleslaw, and hit the deli counter for some roast beef slices (not too many). The ladies who worked the counter all liked Ed and often added a few extra slices on the house. He always had a nice word and a big smile for them.

So dinner tonight was covered. Now for tomorrow's roast. He pushed his cart over to the meat section and slowly made his way along the aisle. Chicken was always the cheapest so they had that the most often. The pork roasts he could afford were typically very fatty. Beef was good but again, the cuts he could afford were typically pretty tough. He'd have to do a lot of work to tenderize the meat. He stood before the beef section comparing a few roasts when he sensed someone approaching. He made a snap decision and placed a roast into his cart. He glanced over and froze as he saw the red haired beauty approaching with a smile on her lovely face. She pushed her large sunglasses up into her mane of red.

"Edward Walters? Remember me? Rachel Thompson?" she said with a cautious smile as Ed looked like he might bolt.

"Hi, Mrs. Thompson," he croaked.

"Please, call me Rachel," she said as she got closer. Much closer. "Listen, I just wanted to apologize for that cruel prank my son and his friends played on you and Melanie."

Ed's face blossomed into full blush mode as he recalled Rachel had gotten a very good look at his shameful secret.

Rachel was watching his face, fascinated by his blush.

"That's ok. I think Melanie was in on it too and the guys are always teasing me. I'm used to it," he mumbled.

"Now, Edward I can see that's not true. It was mean and I gave Mark a good talking to the next morning. He promised me that he would find you and apologize first thing. Did he?"

Ed's mind flashed to the memory of Mark bellowing his nickname in the hallway by the cafeteria entrance just before lunch. "Uh, yes. He did." Ed looked away.

"No, he didn't. You're not a good liar Ed and that's a very good thing! It means you're a good person who has little practice with lying... unlike my son. Like father, like son." She frowned when she said that and placed her hand on his which was still on the handle of his cart.

He glanced down at her perfectly manicured slender fingers on his larger hand. When he looked up again his eyes were trapped by the sight of deep cleavage that he could have sworn wasn't visible seconds before. He struggled to lift his eyes and once more they were captured. This time it was her lush red lips which were currently showing a very pleased smile. He found himself getting lost in her smile. He blinked hard and looked into her eyes.

"You are just so sweet!" she gushed with her breathy voice and he felt himself begin to respond.

He panicked a little. "It was really nice meeting you again Mrs- Rachel. I should finished my shopping. I have to get home to make dinner."

"All this and you can cook too?" she blinked her beautiful blue eyes in surprise.

Ed didn't know what she meant by 'all this' but he nodded to her. "Yes, I like to cook."

"Maybe you could make something for me one day," she said with her sexy smooth voice. Ed was rapidly running out of room in his pant leg and was trying not to be obvious about adjusting himself as it was getting pinched.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds