One Who Understands

He smiled nervously and she giggled. This caused her cleavage to jiggle in a most delightfully mesmerizing way. While his eyes were trapped once more she dipped forward giving him an even better look. He swallowed slowly as she stood upright again. He noticed she'd picked up the roast from his cart.

"I thought you said you knew about cooking. This is not a good cut of meat," she chastised him gently.

"Yes, I know but it's all I can get with my budget. I've learned how to tenderize meat so it melts in your... mouth," he explained then his eyes locked on her mouth again and the smile came back.

She walked over to the selection of beef roasts and pulled out a large top sirloin dropping his roast back into the display. She put the roast into his cart and his eyes widened when he saw the thirty dollar price tag. He made to protest but she touched his lips sensually with a finger and shushed him. Her other hand tucked two twenties into the overly tight pocket of his pants then remained touching the taught fabric. Right over his straining cock.

"This is the least I could do to make up for the cruel behavior of my son. A big strong man like you deserves to treat himself every once in a while to the finer things in life." She glanced down and his eyes were followed once more to her soft, inviting tits which were now pressing ever so gently against his broad chest. He could feel her stiff nipples sliding across his shirt. His cock reached maximum rigidity and she cooed as she felt it swell under her fingers.

The squeak of another cart approaching broke the moment. She pushed back gently sliding her fingers up his cock then she smiled and lowered her sunglasses over her sparkling eyes. She turned and walked back up the aisle, hips swaying seductively the entire way. He couldn't tear his eyes away until he saw her walk out the front door.

He then realized she didn't have a cart or a hand basket. She didn't appear to be shopping for anything. Why had she come to the grocery store at all?

He pulled the money from his pocket and saw how much it was. He reached into his cart and took the roast out. It went back into the display and he picked up a roast just slightly larger than the first one he'd grabbed. It was still a cut he would have to spend time with to make it tender but it was worth the effort. As much as he would have enjoyed the top cut, he could put the extra money to better use. Like his sister's future.

Chapter 11

Grace had Sundays off and what she liked to do most was absolutely nothing. With the weather outside turning decidedly chilly, there was nothing nicer than snuggling deep under her blankets and sleeping the day away.

"Grace! Get up! I need you to drive me to the mall!" her mother bellowed through the closed and locked door. The lock had become necessary due to her mother's drinking. More than once Grace had found her drunken mother wandering around in her room in the middle of the night. Freaked her out so the lock went on.

"GO AWAY MOM! It's my fucking day off!" Grace yelled from under her blankets.

"Language Grace! I need you to drive. You know my license lapsed," Shirley called through the door.

Grace pushed the blankets down and looked at the clock. 10AM. Ugh.

Then it hit her. Her Mom wanted to leave the house! She hadn't done that for... well, not since she got back from the hospital. What the fuck was going on with her! It had to be more than Ed's massaging her back.

She dragged herself out of bed and plodded over to her door to open it. On the other side was a stranger. Long, beautiful brown hair freshly washed and styled. Face scrubbed clean and wearing make-up? Not overly done either. Just a subtle application of eye shadow, mascara, a hint of blush, and lipstick. Grace blinked and rubbed at her eyes. She looked closer. Her mom looked, just a little... younger. She was smiling?!?

"Good morning love! Take your shower and get dressed. I need to get some new underthings. Mine are hideous!" Shirley chirped happily. She patted her daughter's cheek then went down the stairs, her long hair bouncing and swaying. Her mom hadn't moved that quickly down a staircase since before the accident.

Grace went back into her room and got some clothes. She took her shower, dressed, and met her mom down in the kitchen. There was an amazing smell coming from the room and Grace froze when she saw her mom scooping an omelette onto a plate.

"Here you go love. Eat quick then we have to go! Time's wasting!" the woman smiled at her.

"Who are you and what have you done with my mother! Never mind, I'll keep you instead!" Grace mumbled as she sat at the table with the delicious smelling breakfast.

Shirley laughed and patted her shoulder. "I just feel so much better now that my back hurts so much less. I know we can't afford the new mattress for me right now so I'm going to do my part to reduce our expenses. I'm giving up the booze. That will be hard but it will also save us a lot of money. I'm also weaning myself off the Percocet. I'd like you to take me to the free clinic downtown to see what they suggest for helping me through the withdrawal. I might have to do it cold turkey and that terrifies me but I want my life back. I'm going to try to get a job, whatever I can get to help out around here."

Grace was looking at her mother, waiting for her to start laughing and tell her it was all a cruel joke. Then she realized it wasn't. "Are you back mama?" she said with a trembling voice.

"Yes, baby. I'm back. I'm so sorry you had to carry me for so long," Shirley replied with trembling lips.

Grace leapt to her feet and pulled her mother into a hug as her tears burst forth. She didn't grip too hard as her mother's back had been bad for so long. Shirley couldn't hold back her own tears as she clung to her daughter.

Once they got control of themselves again Shirley pulled away and said she had to touch up her make-up. Grace sat down and ate her breakfast. It was as good as it smelled. She put the dishes into the sink and saw Ed had set up the stove for one of his slow roasts. Her mouth was watering already.

Sleeping in she'd missed Ed this morning. He was working the early shift again at the home center. It was his last shift of the season. That little extra income of his would be drying up. He was hoping they could find another use for him in another department but it was likely he would be without a job for the next little while.

She'd tried finding out who had hurt Ed the other night but she wasn't part of his social circle so she got nowhere. That just frustrated the hell out of her but she should have known better. They wouldn't talk to the sister of the one they pranked.

He'd been a little distant with her lately and that made her worry. Ed was such an important part of her life she didn't want to lose him.

Shirley returned looking refreshed. Grace pulled her thoughts back to the present and looked closer at her mother. "The skin on your face, it looks brighter, softer. What products have you been using?"

Her mother blushed oddly. "A woman has to keep some secrets. When you begin to show your age I'll tell you the secret." A coy smile slipped onto on her lips. "Are you ready? We have much to do!"

Grace looked at her mother and smiled. She'd have to thank Ed later for fixing her mother's spine. It was good to have her on her way back from the drunk miserable mess she'd been. She only hoped she wouldn't chicken out because of the withdrawal. She grabbed her keys.

"Let's go!"

Chapter 12

Ed finished up his last shift (a double!) and collected his pay. He was sad to leave as he'd enjoyed working there. As expected there was no work left but they promised they would be calling him again as soon as they could.

He sat in his truck, not ready to go home just yet. The nightly visits from Shirley had continued last night and he was terribly confused about what she wanted from him. It was making him uncomfortable to be around her. He was terrified she'd say something in front of Grace and she'd discover his... issue.

Shirley was following a pattern. She would wait until he was asleep, wake him up demanding a massage, he would do that, then she'd make him touch her until she had an orgasm (now he understood that was what was happening), then she'd masturbate him and spray his cum over her face and chest. Last night he actually saw her rubbing it over her skin as she walked from the room. She'd called him a 'dirty boy' but now it was like she was talking to herself.

He was definitely beginning to feel used and that made him very uncomfortable. Grace would hate him for what he was doing to Shirley. He was certain of that so he desperately needed it to remain a secret but he was so bad at keeping those. Especially from her.

He felt his stomach knot up.

Ed started the truck and drove home. He was grateful to see Grace's car wasn't in the driveway. Aside from his current case of butterflies, he was glad the driveway was clear because he had to move his truck in and park it for the winter. With no job he'd be back to taking the bus... except for his drive out to Mrs. Dmitrov's place on Saturday, he recalled. Then the truck would definitely have to be put away. He couldn't afford the gas from then on.

He walked into the house and smelled the delicious aroma of his roast cooking. He was grateful for Mrs. Thompson's contribution as the larger roast would help with his enormous hunger tonight.

He heard the sound of a car coming up the driveway so he hustled downstairs to have a shower. He was sweaty from moving all that stock. They'd wanted to get as much from him today as they could because that was it. Working a double shift was nice for the extra money but he was tuckered out.

He stripped down in his room and wrapped his towel around himself. Peeking into the hallway he saw the coast was clear so he moved over to the small washroom and closed the door. The shower stall was very small but he was able to wash himself so it got the job done. Once he was clean he dried himself off and brushed his hair. Wrapping his towel around himself he stepped out into the hall.

Suddenly he was captured in a big hug and he yelped in surprise.

It was Grace!

"Ed, you're so wonderful!" she said against his chest.

"Grace! Let go! I'm not dressed!" he yelled. His voice was a little sharp due to his fear that his towel would slip off.

She released him and jumped back like he'd slapped her and the jostling was enough to loosen the towel so it began to slide down his hips. He spun his back to her and raced for his room and slammed the door shut behind him. He was shaking with dread. Had she seen it? Was she even now reeling in horror and revulsion? God dammit! Why did she have to do that?

Her voice came through the door. "I'm sorry Ed! I didn't mean to scare you. I was just so happy about mom I got carried away. I didn't see anything. Don't worry!"

Relief pounded Ed to his knees as his body shook in reaction. His head spun a bit but once it cleared he looked at the door.

"You can't ever do that! Please! Tell me you'll be more careful in the future!"

"O- Okay. Are you ok?"

"Yeah... let me get dressed and I'll come upstairs in a minute. Dinner should be ready soon," he said as his muscles trembled in reaction.

"Your voice sounds a little funny, Ed. Are you sure you're ok?" she pressed.

"YES! Go upstairs! I'll be right up!" he barked then immediately regretted the harsh tone he'd used.

He heard footsteps climbing the stairs so he got up and pulled on his baggy track pants and his sleeveless t-shirt.

Ed walked up to the kitchen his cheeks burning with embarrassment. Grace was setting the table and she glanced at him and noticed his discomfort.

"I'm sorry Ed. I never meant to make you feel bad. I just had the best day with mom in... years. What you are doing for her has made such a difference in her!"

Ed's eyes snapped to her face and he went still.

"She's no longer in pain and she told me about the therapy you've been giving her for her back. It's doing wonders."

Ed relaxed as she explained and he just smiled and nodded his head in his humble way of accepting praise. Grace felt comforted to see his normal behavior.

"Now that you're dressed can I get that hug?" she asked gently.

Ed walked over and wrapped Grace in his arms and gave her a firm hug. She felt so safe when he hugged her against his large body. His warm, muscular, hard body. He felt so good and she was feeling really good! She pushed back as her face pinked up. Ed saw her reaction and turned away to glance down. He wasn't showing so he relaxed a little.

They both moved to get the table set and dinner on the plates. The delicious scent of roast beef, baked baby potatoes, and garlic green beans filled the room. The plates went on the table and Shirley arrived from upstairs.

"Very nice mom!" Grace said with a smile.

Shirley was wearing a new dress she'd bought on sale today. She'd touched up her make-up once more and was wearing her new sexy bra and panty set she'd bought which made her feel so good. The bra presented her girls very nicely which the low neckline of the dress accentuated.

Ed froze when he saw Shirley. She looked like a different woman. Her long brown locks flowed over her shoulders and framed her abundance of womanly flesh rising out of the front of her dress. She was beautiful and Ed felt incredibly awkward to be feeling like this in front of Grace.

"Yes, you look beaut- beautiful." He cursed himself as he meant to tell her she looked very nice but his words got away from him.

Shirley's smile was brilliant and Grace echoed her as they took in Ed's blush.

"Dinner's ready. Let's sit and eat before it gets cold," Ed said briskly.

The ladies took their seats and when Ed sat Shirley reached out and took his right hand in her left. "I'd like to say a special thanks tonight if you both don't mind."

Grace smiled and took Ed's other hand.

"Lord, I know we don't talk very often and I'm sorry for that but I just wanted to say thank you finally for bringing Ed into our lives. I know I've been a terrible excuse for a caretaker for him but in spite of my shortcomings he has turned out to be an exceptional man. From how he looks after us and makes these wonderful meals to how hard he works to help out around the house and most of all how he's helping me with my back. Thank you lord and thank you Ed for being so wonderful to us both. Amen."

Grace had tears running down her cheeks as she'd never expected her mother to acknowledge how important Ed was to them. "Here, here!" she said with a voice rough with emotion.

Ed just ducked his head with an odd smile and let go of their hands. His face was burning with embarrassment as Shirley had been stroking his palm with a finger through the entire speech. The sensual touch had made him stiffen up in his track pants which were tenting badly. He tucked himself under the table and tried to will it away. They all turned to their meals and as expected the roast melted in their mouths it was so tender.

"Oh Ed, this is so delicious!" Grace moaned. "You are such an incredible cook! You're going to make some girl an excellent husband one day!" she finished with a grin. He smiled at her shyly.

"I learned from Shirley," he said quietly.

Shirley froze. "What?"

He looked at her. "I learned how to cook from watching you."

"I didn't know that!"

"Mom! You don't remember him watching you make dinner almost every night back then?" Grace said with a surprised smile.

"No! I don't know why but I don't recall that at all!" the mother blurted.

Grace just shrugged as her temper flared momentarily. She knew how her mom felt about Ed back then so it actually wasn't much of a surprise she didn't remember. Grace forced the bitter memory down so they could enjoy the night.

They ate quietly, enjoying the meal and each other's company. Once they were done Ed surprised everyone when he pulled a small tub of ice cream from the freezer. It was chocolate as he knew Grace loved that flavor. He served up three small bowls and they sat eating ice cream with silly grins on their faces. It was the best family dinner they'd had in a very long time.

Chapter 13

The week passed quickly for Ed. Shirley continued to make nightly visits for the massage, the spinal adjustments, and always culminated the visit with her masturbating him to completion on her. The change was she no longer pretended to be upset about it.

She discovered it was taking longer to get him to his orgasm as his endurance was increasing so she upped the ante by stroking his cock between her big soft tits.

The first time she'd done this Ed hadn't lasted more than three minutes and she'd received an enormous load on her face. From that night on she used her tits every time.

Thankfully Grace remained blissfully unaware of the actual activities on her nocturnal visits.

School wasn't any better. He was teased unmercifully and did his best to ignore it. With football season over he no longer had to spend time with the team. He also no longer smiled at Melanie for now he saw her for the person she was. He kept his head down and concentrated as hard as he could on his classes. His grades weren't very good. He was maybe pushing a C+ in his best classes but others he struggled to maintain a C-. He knew he had to improve the D in Chemistry and hoped Mrs Dmitrov had a miracle for him.

He was relieved that her treatment of him in class had not changed the tiniest bit. She was as cold and impersonal to him as she was to everyone else. The only sign that anything had actually happened the previous weekend was the note she slipped to him on Friday reminding him to come to her place at 1PM the following day. He hadn't forgotten.

The next day found him driving up the driveway to her place at five minutes to one. He didn't want her to be upset like she'd been the previous weekend. He walked up the steps and was about to knock when the inner door opened.

Nina was looking at him with a hungry expression.

"Tutor now or after," Ed asked, stepping inside and kicking off his boots.

"After," she growled.

He thought he'd surprise her this time so he quickly bent down and threw her over his shoulder and carried her into her bedroom. She wasn't a light woman but he hid his grunt of effort with a growl. He threw her down on the bed and immediately began tugging her clothes off. She didn't assist him in any way but instead made little moves to hamper his ability to undress her. He just flipped her over onto her stomach and flipped her skirt up to expose her ass. He yanked her panties down and spanked her until she was moaning and trembling. Her juices were flowing and he shoved two fingers deep into her pussy to see how wet she was becoming. Dripping. He pumped his fingers in her a few times to get her highly stimulated and she thrashed on the bed. He pulled his fingers out and sucked the juices off one finger then made her clean the other one in her mouth.

He pulled off the rest of her clothes as she lay on the bed moaning from the heat of her spanking and the residual tingles from his fingers in her pussy. Once she was naked he spun her on the bed until her head was hanging over the edge of the bed. Her large tits were flattened across her chest. He placed his hands on them and squeezed the flesh firmly. She moaned in response so he pinched her nipples and pulled them upwards.

"OOOoooooohhhhh! MMmmm!" Nina groaned.

Ed released her nipples and quickly undressed himself as he stood next to the bed. Nina had her eyes closed as she ran her hands over her tits squeezing them roughly between her fingers. She gasped when his hot flesh rested across her face and her eyes shot open. He leaned forward and grabbed her tits in his hands and rolled her nipples between finger and thumb.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds