• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

Payback Pt. 04

"Please Daniel, my ass!" so I pulled out and inserted a finger and then another to open her for me, then placed the head on her tight little pucker and pushed and it popped in. I gradually went deeper until my balls touched her skin then I fucked her ass as I had done her pussy and soon I could feel my cum rising and pumped faster.

Conchita was rubbing her pussy rapidly and gasping, trying to come with me, I was gasping but watching my cock slide in and out and her fingers rubbing and with a cry I came and she pinched her clit and came just after me. A couple of minutes later we were washing ourselves and went back to bed for a nice kiss and cuddle before going to sleep.

The alarm woke us up and we had another kiss and cuddle before getting dressed, Conchita had to do a final clean of the house before Stella and Konrad returned. I had to get to my bed in case Maddy came for Carmen's spot before I went to collect the parents from the airport at mid-day.

"How's your ass Danno?" Maddy asked as she breezed into my room.

"It's fine Maddy, good morning and I didn't hear you knock!" I snapped.

"Oops, sorry. I was just so glad to be here but sad for Carmen" she grinned evilly, "NOT! The initial error was hers even though you went overboard, you both got punished so here I am and it will be some time until I get another one so to quote a Queen song 'I want it all and I want it now' Danno." And she dropped the robe she was wearing and jumped onto my bed and pulled the covers of and sat on my face and received my tongue into her already wet pussy.

"Ahh... Your tongue sets my pussy on fire, Carmen is good but not as good as you Danno" she cried and I pushed her backwards and went for her ass, driving inside while she screamed,

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming already" and I moved back to her pussy and covered it just as she started squirting her love juice into my mouth. In three seconds my mouth was full and I swallowed it all and licked her clean, she rolled off and sat on my chest and lay down and I felt her hot mouth engulf me all the way down to my balls for a few seconds, then she came up, slid forwards and fed my cock into her pussy in a reverse cowboy. She bounced and when she came down for the third time she impaled her ass on my finger.

"Ahhh... Fucking warn me next time, can you, that wasn't nice but it is now" and she bounced slower. It was so good to watch, especially when she leaned forwards and rocked back, so I changed the finger for my thumb and stretched her a little more.

She started to speed up and was heading for her second orgasm so I removed my thumb and pulled her back on me and thrust up into her rapidly, making her gasp and grunt. I reached around her and held her around her middle with my left hand and went for her clit with my right and flexed my hips to keep thrusting into her pussy. I was a long way from cumming but Maddy wasn't, I speeded up and pinched her clit and when I pulled it and she exploded.

"Dannooooo, fuck, fuck, fuck meeeee!" and her juice sprayed again. I kept pumping until she had finished and reached under her ass and pulled my cock out of her pussy and pushed it into her ass.

"Oh that feels so good, deeper Danno, yesss that's it now pump my ass and fill me full of hot cum" she cried. I gripped her waist and slid her forwards and back, lubricated by her love juice between us but after five minute of this I wanted more.

"Roll over Maddy" I asked and she put her arms and legs out straight, up and down and I rolled us over. Now I could get some traction, my knees straddled hers and my arms did the same and I slapped my wet groin against her wet ass loudly and rapidly. It was only three quarters of a full stroke but it was a lot tighter and it was going to make me cum shortly so I moved into top gear and gave her everything and when I came I cried out,

"AHH Maddy... I love you..." and filled her ass with cum. Her fingers were under her body, rubbing her clit and she came again and I had a strange thought that if we ever lived together, we would have to have waterproof sheets on our bed and I laughed and laughed, then she joined in and we couldn't stop.

Eventually we did wind down and stop and she asked,

"What were we laughing about?" And when I told her we started all over again. Then we did another silly thing, we turned over and spooned, still connected and sat up and I carried her like that to the bathroom and into the shower, still giggling like schoolchildren. We showered, cuddled, dried each other and cuddled again and then dressed and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

Carmen was sat there in her robe, looking sad so I picked her up and swung her around and around, making her laugh and then I thoroughly kissed her.

"I heard you two having a good time so I came down here so I wouldn't have to listen" she said sadly when I put her down. I looked at Maddy and she nodded so I spun Carmen around, opened her robe and dropped to my knees and started licking her pussy, she gasped and sat on the stool and spread her legs over my shoulders as I worked on her clit which made her gasp and squeeze my head with her thighs.

I stood up and dropped my shorts and pushed my cock into her slippery pussy and started to fuck her while she panted in time with my thrusts.

Conchita walked in and gasped and then looked at Maddy and they both laughed, Conchita walked around the breakfast bar and put both hands onto my ass and helped push me into her daughter. Carmen was gobsmacked and was just staring at her mother when Maddy joined us and kissed Carmen and played with her tits which set her orgasm off and that started me on the way too,

"I'm cumming!" I cried and pulled back and turned as Conchita dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth just as I started to cum. Meanwhile Maddy was sucking on Carmen's pussy as she came, pulling Maddy's head in close. When it was over I looked at all of them and said,

"That is going to be a fucking good holiday" and we all laughed.

I collected the parents from the airport on time and asked them about their cruise,

"We had a wonderful time, hot, sunny weather, good food, sea air and lots of entertainment, how did your week go, did everyone get on all right, did the girls study or laze about all week?" Stella asked in rapid succession.

"Everything went smoothly, no fights, they continued with the same routine as usual except that Conchita and Carmen ate dinner with us in the house every night and I even did the re-greasing of the gates for Dad" I explained.

"Thanks son, I wasn't looking forward to that job when I got back" Konrad said.

Everyone came out to greet the returnees and I carried their bags upstairs to their room and left them on the bed to be unpacked later. Conchita and Carmen had made a salad lunch and tea for a change for the adults and juice for the girls and we all sat around the table and listened to their week in the Caribbean.

After lunch the parents went upstairs to unpack while the girls all sat and watch some rom-com film, then I remembered to go to my room and change the bedding and get it in the washer. I went upstairs and asked them for their washing and put it in the machine and started it before they came down. I checked my emails and answer phone at work and at home but there was nothing that couldn't be left for another two or three days while I took Conchita for her operation in Miami.

It seemed strange that I was in bed on my own that night and no alarm was set for the morning, it would give me a little time to recover from the round-a-bout of sex partners that I'd had for the last week. Not that I complaining, I loved them all and apart from one glitch, it had been a very pleasant week and that last fuck with Maddy had been one of the best I'd had with anyone, ever.

I got up early as usual and went for a light training session with Conchita who was always up early, this would be her last training session for just over a fortnight and then she could do light work but not train for at least another week. I warned her not to train too hard as if she injured herself they might have to cancel the operation, so she behaved and worked lighter but longer followed by a swim.

"So Conchita, exactly how much weight have you lost?" I asked her when we had a break from swimming lengths.

"I weighed myself this morning and the total is sixty-two pounds, I am now one hundred and thirty-three pounds" she said with a beaming smile. "I am so happy to be slim and fit like I was when I was the same age as Carmen is now and it's all thanks to you. I would never have done this without your encouragement and skills as a trainer and with the help of the girls too, of course."

We left the pool and returned to our respective room to shower and dress and pack our bags for our trip.

After lunch, everyone assembled in the lounge and took their turns in hugging Conchita who was getting nervous again. She had her new suitcase packed and had her ID with her and I drove her undercover as usual out of town, following the same route as for her assessment.

"I am nervous Daniel, but not as bad as I was before and you are here with me to comfort me all night." She said from under the blanket on the back seat and giggled.

"All night Conchita?" I asked, "How many times is that?"

"Oh as many times as you can manage to get it hard perhaps" she replied and giggled again.

"You ought not to walk into the clinic, all bow legged and sore" I continued.

"Maybe you are right, just four of five times then" she came back and laughed at her own joke.

We stopped once, for a good meal as she wasn't allowed food after three pm, and arrived at the same hotel around five, parked and booked in. Our room was on the twenty fifth floor this time and on the opposite side to our previous room but everything else was the same. We had brought some bottled water to drink but she made me a coffee and just sniffed it first and then drank her water.

I went for a shower and lay on the bed in my robe while she had a long bath, something that she wasn't going to be doing for a couple of weeks. She came out and drew the blinds and said,

"I am starting to feel nervous again, I think I need some comforting Daniel" she said, grinning.

"Come here Slimline, comforting is my speciality" I replied, removing my robe and she dropped hers,

"Ha! I am not Slimline yet" and she waved her belly flab at me and we both burst out laughing. We kissed and cuddled and slowly caressed each other before progressing to oral stimulation. I was about to introduce my cock to her pussy when she said,

"Wait a minute Daniel, come up here a little" I crawled up towards her face, expecting a kiss but she stopped me and reached down and wrapped her belly flab around my cock, "You joked about this before and I got upset, now for the one and only time, you can try it for real." It felt weird, there was no soft but firm flesh like in a titty fuck, the skin moved as well and I stopped and said,

"That just doesn't work at all, for me or you, I am going to put it where it belongs."

"And where would that be Daniel, you have a choice of four" she replied, "Two up here and two down there."

"Hmm... I think it's going to need a rubber for this one unless you want it somewhere else...?" I asked.

"No that's fine with me but not with a rubber, I want to drink your juices like you drink mine" she replied with a smile and I was happy with that.

That was the start of a slow fuck that took over half an hour and some changes of position but finally things got frantic, I pulled out and she turned and took me in her mouth sucking hard and I came just as hard, she struggled to swallow it all but managed in the end.

We did it again later and when I woke about three am to urinate she was awake again so I let her do most of the work to tire her out then she slept, only to wake up at six-thirty for another session which ended with me unloading deep in her ass as she came too, rubbing her clit furiously to cum a second time before I came once. Another shower and I ate a couple of energy bars while she was having a bath, to keep me going until later.

We drove to the clinic this time, parked and went to the reception to be directed to another reception on the right floor and had to fill in some forms and then move to from there to the surgical waiting room. This one had had changing facilities where a nurse asked her to put on a surgical gown, a hat like a shower cap, long surgical pressure stockings and a dressing gown.

I did manage to sneak a photo of her on my phone which I'm sure she would not be best pleased about, when I show it to her later. They gave her, the pre-meds and she lay on a trolley to be collected with me holding her hand, she was nervous and jokingly asked if she had time for me to comfort her again.

They collected her at ten and I kissed her before they wheeled her away and I settled down in an armchair to wait for her return, I read a magazine and fell asleep and woke an hour later, it was very quiet in this wing and now I felt refreshed. I went for a walk and found a coffee machine and took a cup back to my armchair with a day old newspaper I had found.

She was wheeled in about two hours later, still under the anaesthetic and sleeping peacefully so I carried on reading. She started to move and make noises after another hour and I held her hand.

"Hi" I said quietly.

"Hi Daniel, is it all done...?" She asked fuzzily.

"I think so, a nurse popped her head inside the door and saw you were still asleep and left before I could ask anything" I replied, "How do you feel?"

"I can't feel anything at the moment... I just want to sleep..." and she drifted off again. Thirty minutes later a nurse came in and I asked about her operation,

"Are you her husband?" She asked.

Ah no, I'm her partner" I said, thinking quickly.

"Oh, that's alright, the operation went well, Mr Carlson will be in to talk to her before she leaves" she said.

Conchita woke up ninety minutes later and stayed awake this time, another nurse came in and offered us sandwiches and drinks, explaining that she had to have something to eat and go to the john, before she was allowed to leave. She ate slowly but finished her sandwich and a de-caff coffee (Yuk!! She said) and then Mr Carlson came in for a talk.

"Good afternoon Conchita, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Good afternoon, I still can't feel anything yet but I think I'm fine" she replied.

"That to be expected for a while, the nurse will give you two weeks' worth of anti-biotics and pain killers and some instructions," he explained, "The main one for the moment is no bathing or showers for that time, you will just have to carefully wash yourself, after two weeks you may remove the compression garment to wash it and then you can have a quick shower, no baths, or the dressing could come off.

We will give you a spare one just in case that happens and I would like to see you again in four weeks unless you have a problem, in which case call the clinic and we'll see you straight away, do you have any questions?" Conchita was quiet so I asked,

"What about sex, when can that be resumed?"

"Carefully after two weeks, but normally after the compression garment comes off at six weeks" he replied.

"When can I go home" Conchita asked.

"As soon as you can urinate, you can go, just be careful, no lifting or carrying anything and read the notes on your way home and make the next appointment before you leave" he answered, standing up and shaking our hands and then he left.

"Do you need to pee yet?" I asked her.

"I don't think so, I can feel something but not that yet" she replied. A nurse came in with a lot of paperwork, some to sign and others to take away and read. She handed over two boxes of antibiotics and four boxes of painkillers and told us we could go when Conchita had been for a pee and to book out at the main reception and make her next appointment.

It was an hour before Conchita needed to go, so I helped her to the toilet and then back to the bed again and gave her clothes to her and helped her with some of it. They had left a wheelchair for her to sit in to go to the carpark via the reception desk, where we booked her next appointment for the tenth of March.

Once at the car, I assisted her to get in and returned the wheelchair to the main reception, then I drove to the hotel and helped again to get her, via the elevator to our room. Once inside she lay on the bed while I made coffee,

"Daniel, I am so hungry, when can we go and eat?" She asked.

"Not today," I said, then I saw the look of horror on her face, "Oops, I mean you can eat but you're not going out at all, I will get a take-away delivered, what would you like, pizza, Chinese, I think Indian or Thai might be too spicy and you can't run to the john yet" I said, smiling.

"I don't care Daniel, anything will do, just make sure there's plenty because you haven't eaten much either, have you?" She replied.

"That's true, it didn't seem fair to eat when you couldn't, hmm... I think pizza will do to be safe, you finish your coffee and I'll go to reception, they will probably have menus and can recommend a company which delivers here" I told her and went down and asked at the reception desk and was given a menu. I selected two different spicy medium size pizzas for me and two different milder ones for Conchita, the receptionist made the order and told me that the delivery boy would bring it to the room for me to pay him. I returned to Conchita and thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door, I opened it and took the pizzas and paid the boy in cash.

I helped her into a chair and we ate three out of the four with more coffee, we decided that we would eat the rest on our way home in the morning. We watched TV for a couple of hours then I assisted her to the john and then to bed, obviously still wearing the compression garment.

Under my strict orders, she woke me during the night to help her to the bathroom again. In the morning she took her medicines with some coffee ('yuk,' she said), then we went to reception and paid the bill. She waited outside while I fetched the car and picked her up. After half an hour of driving Conchita asked,

"Daniel can you stop, I'm feeling sore and I want to lie down in the back, please."

I pulled over and helped her to get out the front and into the back then started off again. I think she fell asleep and half way home I pulled into a rest stop where she woke and we finished off the pizza with some bottled water then I moved the car next to the facilities and assisted her into the women's room.

"Hey! You can't come in here!" A woman who was washing her hands shouted.

"She had stomach surgery yesterday and can't walk without help and if you don't like it...Well tough!" I snapped at the bitch and manoeuvred Conchita into the stall and shut the door behind me.

"You still can't come in here!" The woman moaned, then another voice said,

"Stop you' bitchin' woman, fuck off and let her do her business in peace." The bitch said 'Huh' and walked out and I said,

"Thank you Ma'am" to the other woman.

"No problem Sugar" she said as she left.

It was getting a bit lethal in there but Conchita had finished and stood up to re-dress and flush, then I opened the door and backed out holding her arms and led her to the sink to wash. We returned to the car and she lay down again in the back with the blanket over her and started laughing,

"Daniel, if there had been no one in there and I had not been so smelly, I would have given you a blow job in there" she cried, still laughing, "Ow... I must not laugh, it hurts."

"Take a couple more pain killers with this" I said and I passed her a bottle of water to wash them down with, then pulled away to get back on the interstate. No detours today, straight up the ninety-five and across to Orlando and to Duncellin. As I drove through the gates, I honked the horn to let everyone know we were back and parked outside the Guest House, where Carmen was first to the car.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds