• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Payback Pt. 04

I had a little plan in mind for Carmen tonight so prepared some items in the bedroom and before dinner I called her over to sit with me on the couch. I held her hand and spoke quietly in her ear,

"Carmen, I know you like to be spanked and dominated sometimes, don't you?" I said and she nodded, "But you still have freedom of choice of positions and movement, but what would you say if you had no choice of any of that."

"Like how Danno?" She asked quietly.

"Maybe if you were tied up, you'd be helpless and have no choice of what was done to you, do you think you might like that or does it scare you?" I said grinning evilly.

"With you I would love it and it does scare me a little, to be completely helpless, Ohh, I'm almost creaming my panties already" she breathed.

"Tonight, this will not be punishment but you will do as you are told to start with, then we'll see where it goes from there" I said.

"Okay Danno" she sighed and I kissed her ear and she got up and ran to the kitchen to join the others.

Dinner was good as usual with three excellent cooks preparing it and afterwards Maddy came over and asked

"What have you got planned for Carmen tonight, she's nearly pissing herself with excitement but she won't tell me?"

"She can't because I haven't told her what I'm going to do, only that she will have no choice, so you'll have to wait until the morning to find out" I told her.

"That's mean of you not to tell me, but I will be listening for the screams of pain or pleasure or both and probably rubbing one out to the sounds" she replied and laughed.

I took Carmen to bed and when I closed the door I told her to strip while I pulled the cover off the bed.

"Now lie face down in the middle of the bed" I ordered her and when she did I pulled out a length of soft nylon rope and tied it around her wrist and tied it to the corner of the bed.

I tied the other one and both ankles to the other corners, making sure there was very little slack for her to move around. I undressed and got on the bed and ran my fingers down her arms and back and legs and back up to her ass and scratched her cheeks, leaving pink mark from my nails.

I moved to kneel by her head and asked,

"Now my dear, would like a little pleasure or pain first?"

"I think I'd like the pain first" she replied nervously. I brought out a bunch of half a dozen foot long cable ties, tied at the top and flicked it across her ass and she gasped. Then across the top of each thigh and her ribs to before a couple of firm ones on her ass again, making her scream but not loudly, then I rubbed her striped globes to ease the stinging and asked if she would like some more or would she like the pleasure now.

"The-the pleasure please, no more pain thank you Sir" she cried, so I dropped the cable ties and moved down the bed and slid my hand up between her well spread legs and rubbed her pussy a little and she moaned. I lay between her legs and buried my tongue in her pussy and licked her, then moved up to her ass and did the same as she did to me earlier.

"Would you like me to fuck this hot, wet pussy?" and I pushed two fingers in "Or this tight little ass?" and I pushed a finger in there, followed by another.

"Ahh... Either sir, but please fuck me..." she begged.

I leaned over her and guided my cock into her pussy and gave it to her hard and fast then pulled it out and stuffed it in her ass.

"Ahhhh! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck meeee..." She screamed as I pounded her, then I lay on her and flexed my hips while I slid my hands under her chest and tweaked her nipples making her cry out again.

"Harder Danno, harder! Stuff my ass with your big hard cock! Make me cum when you cum in my ass!" she shouted and I slammed into as hard and as fast as I could and shouted,

"Take that, you little fuck slut, feel me pumping my hot cum deep into your ass." I lay on her waiting until the last drops had been deposited then I pulled out and stood up and walked to the bathroom and washed myself, then I took some tissues back and wadded them between the cheeks of her ass and untied her. She ran to the bathroom and was gone for a few minutes, when she came back she quietly got into bed and looked at me and said,

"I quite liked that but I prefer to feel your hands on my body, spanking and the scratching is a real turn-on and the masterful fucking was wonderful but now I would like for you to be nice and gentle as though I was the only girl in your world" she begged.

"Of course Carmen, for tonight you are my world and I will do whatever you want" I replied.

"Then love me Danno" she sighed and so I kissed and cuddled her, caressed her with my breath, my lips and hands, inside and out until she was begging me to make love to her. I turned her onto her side and spooned her, slowly slipping my condom covered cock into her very slippery pussy.

She sighed and I reached over her and played with her titties while kissing her neck and slowly thrusting in and out. She straightened her legs and lifted the top one over and back behind me, opening her flower to my gently questing fingers.

"Ahhh... Danno, how can you be slamming your cock deep, hard and fast into my ass and a little later make such gentle love that it makes me want to cry?"

"I love you all and can be anything, anyone that any of you want me to be for your pleasure" I replied and slipped my cock out and two fingers into her pussy and hooked them towards her 'G spot,' and gently rubbed the area, making her cry out.

"Ohhh Danno... I love you so much, just a little more... almost... Ahhh, cumming my love" she gasped and I replaced my fingers with my cock again and stroked a little faster. I brought my hand to my mouth and sucked a finger clean and put the other on in her mouth for her to do the same as I nibbled her ear. Now I flicked a hard nipple, then tweaked it gently and she started to writhe against me.

I decided to change positions and pushed her away and rolled her around towards me and pulled her on top, she spread her legs and I slid inside her again. Carmen tried to sit up but I held her down onto my chest and kissed her, sliding my hands down her back to gentle grip her ass cheeks and ease her forward and back in long slow strokes. She was almost mewling like a kitten and I could feel her internal muscles squeezing me as I moved her on my shaft.

"Does the pretty kitty like that?" I asked her. She purred and said,

"Oh yes, 'pretty kitty' loves to be stroked inside and outside too."

I stopped moving her and scratched her thighs and up over her ass and flexed my hips at the same time, then started moving her again. I let her sit up and she started rocking forwards and back and then sideways, pressing her pussy hard on my groin and it felt really good, I hoped she would cum before me so I went for the nipples again, tweaking them more firmly.

"Oh Danno, sooo good, harder, pull them, I've had enough of gentle now, slap my ass and fuck me hard, make me cum!" She cried and I did that, I pinched her and pulled her tits, stretching them away from her body and she gasped. I grabbed her ass and dug my nails in and thrust up into her.

"Ahh... That's it Danno, fuck me like a bitch, like a whore, fill my cunt with your hot cum, ahh fuck me harder, slap my ass!" I never liked the 'C' word and it annoyed me that she used it so I slapped her ass hard with both hands and lifted her up and then thrust rapidly in and out while she cried with the pain of the rapid slaps.

"Oh god! I'm cumming, fuckkk meee Dannoooo!" and she came hard, spraying juice all over me as I pumped her, my own juices rising too and then I started spurting into the rubber, thrusting up into her slick pussy. We calmed down and she lay limply on top of me, breathing hard, I squeezed her ass cheeks quite hard and she made a little 'ow' sound,

"Why did you do that Danno?" She asked quietly, still panting.

"Because you made a big mistake and I slapped your ass for it, not because you asked me but because you used the 'C' word. You know I hate that word and to hear a woman use it makes me angry!" I stated sharply.

"I'm sorry Danno I didn't mean to, I just got carried away" she cried.

"That is not the point, acting like a whore in a bit of role play is okay but if I ever hear you use it again, I will stop having sex with you and that will include with Maddy or anyone else here as well, do you understand Carmen!" I snapped.

"Yes Danno, I'm really sorry, I will remember," she said quietly with tears in her eyes.

"Good, but you are not quite forgiven, you will forfeit coming to me on Saturday morning before I go to collect my parents and you will tell Maddy and Conchita why and they can decide between them if either one wants to take your place." I explained, "Now you can stay here or go back to your own room but there will be no more sex." She was crying softly

"I want to stay, if you'll cuddle me... please Danno" she sobbed.

"Of course, you have learned a lesson about me but I do not bear grudges (usually) so let's get cleaned up and you can have a cuddle" I said and smiled. After we got back into bed I gave her a big hug and cuddle and kissed her and she kissed me back many times which made me laugh and she knew she was forgiven, almost.

The alarm went off and I threw the covers off and looked at the two big red hand prints on her ass and took a photo of them for the collection then washed and dressed and made my way to the kitchen for coffee and some cereal. Maddy came in and asked what the big scream was for last night.

"Carmen will explain to you and Conchita then you two will have a choice or not but she is on a warning" I said.

"Wow, she must have done something really bad to upset you like this, will she need punishment?" She asked.

"No, it has been dealt with, now I'm going to see Conchita" I replied, kissed her and left. I entered the Guest House and made coffee for Conchita and knocked on her bedroom door and was called inside. She was sat up in bed, her gorgeous tits on display and I started to get hard and she laughed at the bulge in my shorts.

"And I thought you were an ass man but it seems not," she said pointing.

"I love all the parts of a woman and asses come first but tits come a close second on my list and you, my dear, have plenty of both, it's not surprising I get hard when I see you" I replied, laughing too.

"Then come her and prove it, lover" she begged and I undressed quickly and got into bed and cuddled her and caressed all her bits just to prove it. Half an hour later, I dressed and returned to my room having had a mutually pleasant time with Conchita.

Carmen was gone and the bed was made so I washed again and went to the gym for a hard training session to burn away the last of the night's unpleasantness. I swam for a while but it started to rain so I returned to the annex and showered, dressed before going to the lounge to use the computer to check my emails and then watched some sport on the TV while eating my lunch washed down with a beer.

Maddy came down and made her lunch and sat with me to eat it and I knew she was going to say something about Carmen.

"Daniel, Carmen is really upset, I think you were a bit too harsh with her" she said.

"You both know how I feel about the use of the 'C' word and she just didn't think, we all enjoy a little role playing, it adds a bit of excitement or even comedy into our love making and she loves to play the submissive little tramp and I quite enjoy playing the stern disciplinarian sometimes, but I avoid playing the 'Daddy/daughter' scenario because I know it would upset her and she wouldn't play a sexy sister with you," I explained.

"I am open to almost anything but that is one thing I hate and she knew it, she is a very clever girl but she can be a bit of a bimbo at times, she has got to learn where to draw the line and remember it."

"But you threatened to stop making love to her and stop me too" she snapped, that is too damned far Daniel."

"Okay, I'm sorry Maddy, I admit that I should not have added that last bit and I did not mean permanently, just for a short time" I admitted.

"Then you should have told her that instead, she loves you to bits and is devastated, you need to go and put things right with her and I mean right now, get your ass over to the Guest House!" she snapped again and stood up and pointed to the door.

36.

I stood up and walked over there and knocked on the door and it was Conchita who answered it.

"I've come to see Carmen" I said. She nodded and stood aside while I entered and knocked on her daughter's bedroom door. A few seconds later a red eyed Carmen answered the door,

"May I come in and talk to you?" I asked and she nodded and let me in and when she had shut the door, I gestured for her to sit on the bed and I sat next to her and took her hand in mine.

"I have been informed by Maddy that I have probably been too harsh on you for your use of the 'C' word," I told her quietly, "The threat of a sex ban was not meant to be a permanent one, just a temporary one as a wakeup call for you and I should not have included Maddy in it either, I have already apologised to her for that. I love you to bits but that upset me and I dealt with it badly and I am sorry for that."

"Oh Danno, I thought you didn't love me anymore and were going to take Maddy from me too, I thought about running away but I remembered what happened when Maddy tried that and I didn't want to hurt you so I just cried" she replied, tears running down her cheeks. I pulled her to me and kissed her gently and said,

"I'm so glad you didn't run, life would be a lot harder without my sexy, nutty little screwball to make me laugh."

"Oh Danno, I love you and I will never use that word again, I want to always be your sexy, nutty little screwball" she laughed and pulled me back on the bed and kissed me again and again. Then I heard a knock on the door and eventually managed to extract myself from her embrace and answered the door. Maddy and Conchita were standing there and I was about to ask what they wanted when a hand came between my legs and grabbed my cock.

"I see Carmen has forgiven you Daniel" Maddy said, trying not to grin.

"Yes, we have talked through it and have come to an understanding" I said, "What can I do for you two?" being pretty sure what the answer was.

"We feel that you have exceeded yourself with your recent dealing with Carmen and have been unfair with your threatened punishment which included me without asking first, therefore we have decided that you need to be punished, do you agree?" Maddy continued.

"I admit that I did go a bit overboard, so yes I agree." I said.

"Then your punishment will be the same as for our previous misdemeanours, six slaps on each cheek to be delivered by Carmen, right now and we will watch as witnesses" she finished. I stepped back into the room and stripped, while Carmen say on the bed and I lay across her lap and waited.

She hit me with the first one and it was not that hard, nor was the second, then Maddy stepped forward and hit me with a real stinger.

"That is for including me and not asking" she snapped. Then Conchita stepped forward and slapped the other one hard.

"And that is for upsetting my daughter unnecessarily" she said, "Now do it like that Carmen!" the girl did as she was told and by the time she had finished my ass was really stinging and so was her hand.

"We are going to train now, Carmen can either come with us or stay here, it's her choice" Maddy snapped and they turned and left.

"Oh my poor baby, your ass is all red and hot and... and... kissable" she said quietly and leaned over and gently kissed the hot red globes. "Just lie on the bed and I will help you." The spanking didn't turn me on like it did for her but her lips on my ass had started things moving so I got off her and lay down and she went to the bathroom and came back with the Aloe Vera gel to rub on to cool my hot skin.

She got behind me and spread my legs and knelt between them, but instead of cold gel I felt her lips on me again, kissing them all over and then her tongue probing between them and onto and into my rosebud. I was so hard it almost hurt but I waited, then came the gel, it was very cold and soothed exquisitely.

"You can get up now Danno," she said, "Ooo, did I do that with my little tongue: maybe you'd better do that to me, just to be fair of course." She dived on the bed and rolled onto her back and spread her legs and held them up by the backs of her knees and I dived in and licked her pussy and moved to her ass to return the compliment.

"I don't have any condoms so you will just have to give me a good fucking and fill my mouth with your hot cum then you will be forgiven" she cried and laughed which turned into a gasp as I slid eight inches of rigid cock into her wet pussy in one stroke. I worked steadily giving her it all and after about ten minutes she came and again a few minutes later.

I pulled out and sat on her chest and pulled her head up and stuffed the end in her open mouth and pumped the shaft with my hand while she sucked me and I came in there and she drained me dry and opened her mouth to show me and then swallowed the lot. I got off her and offered her a bottle of water from the bedside cabinet and she rinsed her mouth and swallowed that too.

"Can I take a picture of your glowing ass to show Maddy?" She asked and I nodded and let her take it. "All is forgiven but I will remember Danno, now let's go for a swim."

The other two were in the pool already and we joined them and Conchita said,

"We guessed you have been forgiven by the screams we could hear from over here but you had better have something in reserve for tonight or you could be in more trouble Daniel" and laughed and was joined by the other two as well.

"I will always have something for all of you lovely ladies in reserve, although I think it might be sorely tested when it come to our holiday" I said, shaking my head.

"You better believe it Danno" replied Maddy, still grinning.

Dinner was a happy affair although I was sitting carefully causing much hilarity amongst the women and I joined in as well. Conchita took my hand and led me to the Guest House for the last time and I undressed and waited in bed for her to join me. She came from the bathroom, dropped her robe and climbed in and lay partly on me and asked how my ass was feeling.

"Still a little tender but okay so long as you don't smack it" I said ruefully.

"No, I promise I won't smack it, I might kiss it but that's all. This may be the last time we will make love before my operation and I want it to be memorable so kiss me wherever you want or where I will like it, then as Carmen would say 'fuck my pussy and let me feel you cum in my ass.' please Daniel" she said and left it to me.

I started with her lips, eyes and cheeks then her ears and neck, to her chest and breasts with those big hard nipples. I moved down to her belly and further to her hip, thigh, shin and foot, then to the other foot and up to her hip, across and down her cleft, sucking her clit on the way and probing her pussy which was already oozing juices.

I lifted her legs up and back as far as they would go, so exposing her ass to my tongue which worked it for a while and moved back up to her pussy but was replaced by a ring finger and the first two slipped into her pussy and turned to find that sensitive spot that started her bucking her hips on my hand.

"Oh Daniel, don't stop, ahh that feels soooo... good" she cried, then I pumped her rapidly, making wet slurping noises and when she came, juices splashed over my hand.

"Fuck me Danno, fuck me hard." I removed my hand and pushed in my cock, balls deep and did as I was told, hard and deep, she grunted with every thrust and a few minutes later she came again and still I continued the she cried,

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 229 milliseconds