• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

Payback Pt. 04

She was followed by Maddy from the annex door and a minute later by Stella and Konrad, by then Conchita had sat up and her daughter was helping her get out and stand up.

"How'd it go, Mama?" Carmen asked and gently hugged her, by this time everyone else had joined us.

"Thank you everyone, for your help and concern, I am a bit sore, tired and want to rest, hopefully in a day or two I will be able to walk on my own and come and tell you all about it" she said.

Maddy had run off to the garage and came back with Konrad's walking sticks and gave her, Conchita took them and thanked the girl. Carmen helped her up the steps while I carried the overnight bag, the pills and paperwork, Carmen made her a coffee after sitting her in an armchair and I explained to her about her needing assistance to stand and walk. She promised to read all the paperwork and would not let her do a thing or she would spank her and laughed.

"I had better behave as I'm not the one who likes being spanked in this house" she replied, smiling.

"Just remember that even if you only need a pee, get her to help you for at least a couple of days, the less strain you put on your stomach, especially the first week, the better and quicker the wound will heal." I instructed her, then I kissed her tenderly and went back to park the car in the garage and go and speak to the others.

I told them how it had gone and about the incident in the facilities in the rest stop and we all had a good laugh over that. Maddy went to the kitchen to start dinner as she had done while Conchita was away and would continue to do so for the next two weeks, sometimes helped by Stella and at others by Carmen.

Stella decided that all the dinners would be cooked here and plated meals would be taken by Carmen to the Guest House until the invalid was capable of walking to the house to eat.

When dinner was ready, I took Carmen's and Conchita's dinners over to them, which they appreciated.

"Carmen's fussing around me like an old hen" Conchita moaned and Carmen grinned.

"That's because she loves you, like we all do, my recommendation is that you shut up and enjoy it and appreciate the effort everyone is making to make your life better." I told her a little sharply.

"It's just that I have spent my life working for others, work, family and friends, it's hard to just sit and be waited on" she replied.

"At least you are capable of wiping your own ass, just don't do anything harder than that for the next week, okay." I continued.

"Yes Sir, I will follow the rules but I am looking forward to getting you alone in that hotel next month already" she said smiling.

"Do I have to take away your big green friend for the week Mama?" enquired Carmen sweetly but grinning maliciously.

"No my dear, I'll behave but if you try to do that, I'll slap your ass even if I have to get Madeline to hold you down" Conchita snapped back.

"Oooo Mama, don't tempt me" she replied and we all laughed. I kissed both of them and returned to the house for my dinner.

37.

The next morning I said my goodbyes and drove home, back to my mundane life of work, leisure and fitness routines. I spent the day doing housework, checking the hot tub and sitting in it for an hour. I had a nice chat with Maddy via Skype that night and she confirmed that Conchita was behaving herself,

"The biggest thing she is lifting is a mug of coffee" she said.

"Good, I know it's frustrating for her but she knows she has to be a good girl to make it all worthwhile" I replied.

"Carmen reminds her that if she doesn't behave she will not be fit to go on holiday so will have to stay here"

"That's cruel, Maddy" but she just shrugged.

I went to work the next day and caught up with quite a few orders, some items had to be posted and a few had to be delivered. The following day was similar but by the third day I had caught up with everything and started looking at upcoming online auctions to see if there was anything worth speculating on, like those paintings.

I had daily updates from Maddy and even a video chat with Conchita via Carmen's laptop at the end of the week and she showed me her flat belly above the dressing. She wanted to start work on the Monday but Carmen and Stella ganged up on her and told her that she could start on the following Saturday for her half day then start normal working on Monday but no lifting any when, not even the vacuum.

Konrad took the girls out for a driving lesson as much to give Carmen a break from tending to her mother and let them do a little retail therapy while he waited in a café. Conchita waited for Maddy and Carmen to come and do any heavy work, a system that worked well for them all.

I arrived on the Friday of the second week and went to see her, she was walking well but slowly and was happy to show off her flat stomach under the one piece compression garment. Carmen made me a coffee in their kitchen and I cuddled her from the rear, kissed her ear and said,

"You've done a really good job of looking after her as well as her work and your own and your studying, I'm really proud of you," and gave her titties a squeeze.

"Hmm, that's nice Danno but Maddy helped a lot with everything except my studying... Mmm..." she purred as I caressed her.

"Well I think you both need a driving lesson this tomorrow afternoon as a thank you, what do you think?" I asked.

"Oh I'm sure Maddy and I both need some of your special driving tuition Danno" and she turned and kissed me hard, "I'll go and tell her now." And she went off out the door and ran to the house.

"I'm jealous" said Conchita from behind me, "Those two are going to get well fucked tomorrow but I'm not allowed, not that they don't deserve it, they've worked really hard for the last two weeks and I'm very grateful to both of them."

"Maybe on Sunday we could try it gently, the parents usually have a long lie-in on a Sunday morning, so I could come and check how you are doing and give you some assistance" I said, grinning.

"Oh that would be wonderful, so long as we are careful, two weeks are nearly up anyway" she said happily.

We all sat to the table for dinner and I told Konrad that I would take the girls out for a driving lesson the following afternoon.

"Oh good, I thought you might want to do that, so I haven't taken them out this week" he replied.

On Saturday morning, Conchita called me on the phone and asked me to come to the Guest House, I was worried but I saw the girls training in the gym and realised it wasn't an emergency. I knocked and she opened the door in her robe and ushered me into her bedroom and closed the door.

"I wanted you to be the first one to see this Daniel" she said and opened her robe, she was naked underneath and the dressing was missing. I dropped to my knees and looked closely at the wound left by the surgery, it was about twelve inches long, bright pink but very neat.

"The dressing came off in the shower a few minutes ago so I called you, please take a picture of it when I have put some panties on, so I can show the others how good it looks" she asked. I took a couple, one from the front and a profile and sent copies in emails to Maddy, Carmen, Stella and her own phone too.

She asked me to apply the spare dressing and when it was stuck she put on the compression garment again and a dress. We walked slowly over to the gym to watch the girls train and when they took a break, I told them about the emails.

After lunch we followed the usual exit procedure and drove to Melbourne for the girl's lesson, they each drove around town for half an hour and practiced their reversing, turning about and emergency stops. On the way home I turned off at the 500/192/441 junction and drove north for about half a mile and parked in the trees.

Maddy and I joined Carmen in the back of the car and lay the blanket over the seat, just in case of floods. Both girls had short skirts and quickly took their panties off while my shorts soon joined them on the floor.

I lay down and received Carmen's pussy and Maddy sucked me, soon we swopped and with the addition of a rubber then Carmen sat on my cock and I sucked Maddy although she faced Carmen, so the two kissed while Maddy was rubbing her friend's clitoris. I reached around them and hooked a finger in Carmen's ass and after a couple of minutes she came and I could feel her juices on my balls.

Maddy took her wet fingers and pushed them into Carmen's mouth and she sucked them clean, then they swopped again and Maddy sat on me with Carmen rubbing her pussy. I licked and stuck two fingers in her ass and she writhed on my tongue, she leaned forwards and from Maddy's cry I think she had fingers in her ass too.

"Oh fuck... You bitch... Don't you dare stop, oh Carmen... OOooooo, yesssss!" Maddy came hard, flooding me with love juice and bouncing rapidly but the rubber de-sensitised me a bit so I wasn't even near cumming yet.

"It's your turn Danno, where do you want us?" Maddy asked.

"Carmen, on arms and knees with Maddy on top, the same way up, please?" I asked.

"Ooo, Maddy we're going to be buggered, come on get up there" Carmen squealed in anticipation. I kept the rubber on and fed my cock into the lower girl first and fucked her for a minute then moved up to Maddy. I moved up and down for maybe five minutes while both girls were rubbing themselves to another orgasm.

"When you've both cum again, turn around and you can have a two week facial," I gasped. They worked their pussies harder and I pumped their asses in turn.

Carmen the anal freak came first, followed a minute later by Maddy, then I pulled out and remover the rubber and they sat side by side on the seat, cheek to cheek with their mouths open and tongues out, while I stood on the floor and leaned over them and stroked myself rapidly.

"O-kay... girls... nearly... nearly... AHHHH! YES! Take it all..." And I repeatedly shot spurts of cum all over their tongues and faces. They both sucked the last drops out of me and then licked each other's faces clean with lots of kissing too. I gave them a packet of cleaning wipes to use on their faces, pussies and asses, we dressed and Carmen lay under the blanket as I drove the rest of the way to Duncellin.

"Hey, you two!" Carmen's voice came from under the blanket, "This blanket smells of pussy, you'd better put it in the trunk and get it washed," and we all laughed at that.

When we parked in the garage I rolled the blanket up and put it in the trunk as Carmen had suggested and I left the car windows open to air out the smell of sex. The girls decided to go for a swim and I joined them a few minutes later. Conchita came out and sat in a chair by the pool for a talk and I got out to sit with her.

"Did you girls have a nice driving lesson" she asked innocently.

"Oh yes Mama" said Carmen, "And some of Danno's special driving too, which is why Maddy is walking funny," she laughed and Maddy chased her around the pool and dunked her under, but when she surfaced they were both laughing.

"I will come to see you at seven am, about removing that big spot of jealousy that seems to have attacked you Conchita" I said and we both laughed.

"I will be looking forward to it Daniel" she replied.

As promised, at seven I let myself into the Guest House and tapped on Conchita's bedroom door, I heard her say 'Come in' and I opened the door, stepped in and closed it again. She lay under the covers and held out her hand and I stripped and got in with her, to find her naked underneath except for the dressing. She threw the covers off and I saw her new nude form for the second time.

"Wow! You are spectacular" I said in admiration.

"Thank you Daniel, that makes me feel that it was all worthwhile, I was worried that it wouldn't work or that there would be a big ugly scar or... or... I don't know..." She sighed.

"It seems that I had more confidence than you but you look beautiful" I continued, smiling.

"Stop it Daniel, I know I'm not beautiful, Carmen and Maddy are beautiful and maybe I was when I was eighteen but not so much now but thank you for saying so anyway" she replied.

"We'll see when you've had that makeover" I said.

"What are you up to Daniel, I know that look and tone, you are planning something, no?" she asked.

"Wait and see, now how about a cuddle" I replied and she moved into my arms and we kissed, then I kissed her all the way down and back up to her pussy which got a lot of attention. She had been anticipating my arrival and was already wet so it didn't take long to make her cum and carried on to start her towards the next one.

She had me bridge over her head and gave me a good blow job to start me off too so that I would not be in her pussy for too long as I didn't want to disturb the stitches.

I lay gently between her thighs and inserted my cock and kept my weight off and gently fucked her for fifteen minutes but couldn't get enough action to cum. Conchita solved the problem with a titty fuck and a suck at each thrust and soon I was almost there and forgot her tits and just mouth fucked her and came in her hungry, hot, sucking mouth.

I went back down below and sucked on her clit until she came again. We lay cuddling for a while afterwards and then the door opened and Carmen came in with two mugs of coffee.

"I thought that you might need some refreshment after all that cumming" she said and grinned.

"Carmen! You are not supposed to be listening through the walls, you naughty girl!" Conchita snapped.

"But it sounded as though you were having such good fun, I was jealous and listened with my little friend" she replied, still grinning.

"You had your fun yesterday, I will remember this, now get out of here Carmen!" She ordered. The girl left still grinning, no doubt Maddy will hear about it soon.

"Ooo that nosey girl! I will get her back for that" she said still pissed at her daughter.

"But if you spank her, she'll get off on that too" I said, confused.

"Oh she probably will, but she will not expect what she is going to get" Conchita replied, grinning nastily. We finished our drinks and I redressed and returned to the annex to wash and go for a training session.

After that I showered and checked in with Konrad to see if there were any jobs that needed to be done. There were a few minor jobs which were soon done, lunch followed and the afternoon game on the TV.

I went home on Monday morning and would not be back until it was time to take Conchita to Miami overnight for her post-operative check-up. Things at work were ticking over nicely, with the exception of the customer who had bought the two paintings.

I was informed by his solicitors that he had died and therefore the monthly retainer to hold the rest of the paintings would cease. That was disappointing as it had been free money but it didn't bother me that much and I could still sell the rest at a very good profit at any time. Then the car developed a problem that entailed a lot of work and I would have to use the van to get around for the next ten days.

I went to four auctions and made a few purchases, the biggest one was in Tampa, an old movie celebrity had died recently and all his possessions were being sold by his family to pay his death duties and other taxes.

I bought some garden ornaments and four statues, everything came with a certificate of his ownership, which would jack their value up to start with.

I also managed to get his bed, but not the mattress, a big writing desk and chair from his study, these would be stored in the warehouse for now. They were loaded into the van and I secured them carefully before driving back to the warehouse, I would be keeping these for a while as they would only go up in value.

The next day when I was polishing the big desk, I found two concealed drawers behind the normal front ones which I had removed to clean and polish.

These could only be accessed by removing the short front drawers, I picked the locks and found one contained a lot of cash, I counted out two hundred and eighty-five thousand, three hundred dollars to be exact. I was shaking with excitement at this discovery because there was also a black drawstring bag and when I opened it I found it containing thirty small clear jewels that may have been diamonds.

I would have to get them checked out by a friend in the trade to be sure, there was also a plastic bag with what turned out to be about four ounces of Cocaine (I tasted a tiny amount and spat it out). The other drawer contained three DVDs, two video tapes and a big envelope, the writing on the disks were in some sort of code as were the videos so I thought I would take them home to watch later even though I had a video and DVD player there.

I opened the envelope and inside there was a dozen photographs, some were of film stars that I recognised but all of their names were written on the back with the dates. All were of young women, aspiring actresses, obviously in their late teens, either sucking or fucking him, one very well-known actress had her legs up and well spread and had his cock deep in her ass.

There was another smaller envelope which contained dozens of photographs of younger boys and girls, some in black and white but most in colour, a few white, some Asian or Latino but mostly black of various shades. These were like the others and had first names and dates written on the back.

What the fuck was I going to do with this, I thought, my mind was a whirl, I decided to take everything home and think about it over a large whiskey. I covered and locked the desk in one of the cages and took all the contents home to make a decision but first I would see what was on the videos and DVDs.

It turned out that the videos were secret recordings of himself and young starlets fucking in his bedroom, four or five girls filmed from two hidden cameras and edited together, were on each tape. I fast forwarded through the videos and ejected them and put them back in their original boxes, before putting the first DVD in the player, I was NOT going to put them in my computer to leave trace evidence there.

As I suspected this was more of the same, I scanned through it, sampling every few minutes and it was all boys but I didn't recognise him in any of the short films, I ejected it well before the end. I poured another large whiskey and put the second disk in, this one was of girls. Like the other one, these girls were of various races but mainly black were being fucked, again I ejected it before the end.

The last one showed the old man, although not his face and again it was the mix of older girls this time. I didn't recognise any of the settings but the girls usually spoke foreign languages so he must have travelled abroad to find them and gave them money. Like in the photos of him, he was fucking them in every hole and cumming in them or on them.

The only one that was different was the last one, this was also crystal clear and he was cursing to or about some woman while he worked. She was sitting in an armchair, her ass on the edge of the seat while he had sex with her.

"That'll teach your bitch mother to fuck with me!!" He screamed and the screen went black.

"Oh my fucking god" I said aloud "What the fuck do I do about this crock of shit." I finished my drink and poured a small one and picked up the land line and called Stella.

"Hello Daniel what can I do for you?" she asked brightly.

"Hi Mom. I've got a big problem and I need some advice, have you got half an hour?" I asked quietly.

"Of course I have, let me sit down, now what is the problem?" She asked.

"You know (and I mentioned the actor's name), the one who just died, well I went to an auction of his household things and bought some garden ornaments, his bed, his writing desk and chair but when I was checking it out before putting in store, I found two secret drawers and it's the contents of one of these is the problem" I explained.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 215 milliseconds