• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Payback Pt. 04

I slapped her ass and she squealed and ran for the annex and I found her in my shower all soapy and slippery which was fun. After we dried, I kissed the handprint on her ass and other bits too and she gave me some deep throat action. She'd been practicing with her vibe and could take all of that and I was only an inch longer.

She rode me forward and reverse cowboys and I spanked her gently which spurred her on and we both came and she did the same thing with the condom, as earlier, then she dressed and went to cook dinner. When we'd eaten and everything cleaned away, Conchita headed home, Maddy watched TV and Carmen and I walked to the annex.

I shut the door and she started to strip,

"STOP!" I said sternly, "I did not tell you to take your clothes off, put them back on, now!" she looked shocked but did as I ordered.

"You used to be such a nice quiet fat little girl who wouldn't even look at a man let alone speak to him." I said sharply, "Now look at you, lean, fit and sassy, a naughty little slut who can't wait to get her kit off and be fucked, is this true?"

"Yes sir" Carmen answered quietly her head bowed.

"Is that all you have to say for yourself, why have you come here tonight?" I continued.

"I-I-I have been having naughty thoughts about you sir" she replied, getting into it.

"And have you had these thought about other people here and which ones?" I said building the plot.

"Oh yes sir, Miss Madeline Sir, she's so beautiful I just want to kiss her all over" she answered.

"And what about Ms Conchita, have you had the same thoughts about her too?" I asked the supposedly terrified girl.

"I have sir, but only recently" she said.

"So if she came in here naked and I ordered you to kiss her all over, you would do it?" I pressed her.

"Oh yes Sir, I would love to do that but I don't think she looks at me that way Sir." She continued.

"You are certainly a very naughty girl and need some discipline to straighten you out, now you can remove your clothes" I told her and she rapidly stripped and stood naked, covering her tits and pussy with her hands but still with her head bowed. I walked around her and slapped her ass smartly.

"Stand up straight, hands at your sides" I snapped and she stood to attention. I walked around her again,

"Bend down and touch your toes" I commanded and she bent right over.

"Hmm, a nice tight ass" I mused as I lightly scratched my nails up the tight skin of one cheek and then the other, the slipped a finger into her very wet pussy and pumped it a few times.

"And the naughty thoughts have gotten you a bit excited hmm... maybe this should be tested, What do you say girl?" I asked sternly.

"Yes Sir, please test it" she begged.

"Or maybe I should test this one instead" I continued and plunged the finger into her tight ass."

"AHHH! Oh please test that one too Sir" she cried. I pulled out and stepped back and undressed.

"On your knees slut, and pay homage to my member" I ordered and she dropped to her knees and started to stroke me and suck my cock. "No hands" I finished and she continued to suck half of me.

"A little slut like you should be able to take it all, now do it or I will do it for you!" I ordered and she took a breath and slid most of it in, then I grabbed her head and pulled it all the way in and then face fucked her for a few seconds and released her. She pulled back and coughed and gasped for air.

"Now bend over the bed" she did as I ordered, I knelt behind her and pushed my cock to the hilt in one stroke, deep into her wet pussy making her gasp. I pumped her for a few minutes and then reached under the moaning girl and tweaked her hard nipples and she came straight away, driving her ass back onto my pumping cock again and again until her orgasm subsided.

I pulled back and placed the head against Carmen's rosebud and pushed firmly and she relaxed and the head went in with a moan from her. I waited a few moments then pushed in a bit more and back and a bit more and back, then all the way in and held it there.

"Oh please fuck this naughty girl Sir?" She begged and I obliged her, deep and slow but getting faster.

She was panting and moaning but doing very little else so I slapped her ass again and said,

"Come on you lazy bitch, why should I do all the work, this is your punishment so earn it!" and I slapped the other cheek harder. She gripped the bed and started backing onto me rapidly, forcing me deeply, I was going to cum soon so I said,

"Get onto your back, legs up!" and she jumped onto the bed and rolled over and spread herself wide as I aimed and scored, back in her ass and hammered her, I felt her fingers rubbing frantically at her pussy to cum with me, then she cried out,

"AHHH! CUMMING Danno!" Just as I fired the first salvo, I slammed each spurt deep into her smooth ass tunnel and fell on her and we kissed passionately, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, squeezing me, until I had expended my final drop, then she relaxed. I looked into her big brown eyes and asked,

"Are you okay Carmen, I wasn't too rough was I?"

"Oh no Danno, you were so masterful, it was perfect and I came three times, the first one before you even put your finger in me, ahh your nails on my ass felt so good." she sighed and kissed me again. I pulled out and we went to shower together. Back in bed we cuddled and she mused,

"I hated my father for what he did to me but something in me wants to be dominated sometimes, I don't want to be raped, but to be ordered to perform for a strong man, given no choice but to please him. I find that exciting, even when Maddy does it, it feels good but not as good as now, I feel hot and horny, my ass cheeks sting and I love it and I love you too, my gentle but strong and dominant lover."

We lay for some time, just talking and kissing and I told her to tell Maddy that training was cancelled tomorrow afternoon, there would be a driving lesson instead but no sex as it wasn't their turn, then she fell asleep half lying on me and I let her stay for that way for some time before she turned over and I went to sleep.

35.

Monday morning, the alarm went off and I got up and went to the Guest House, Carmen had clothes with her and would use my shower and then study with Maddy and stay away from the Guest House until later, she would sleep with Maddy tonight. I let myself in with the pass key and made coffee in the kitchen for two and took it to Conchita, I knocked on the door and she called me inside, I closed the door and put the coffee down. She sat up and allowed the covers to drop.

"Those puppies are really amazing Conchita, firm beautiful and a perfect matching pair" I said in admiration.

"Shame about the bit underneath" she replied. "Oops, sorry Daniel, I must keep my mouth shut!"

"Hmm, another week and you won't have that problem at all, my dear" I mused, "But if you keep making those remarks I will have to give your mouth something else to do, won't I Conchita?"

"Yes Daniel" she said quietly, then perked up, "And I know just the thing, its breakfast so feed me please."

So I stood by the bed and dropped the robe and she fed a few inches of cock into her mouth which did stop her talking for a while. Next I got into the bed and did the same to her, followed by an early morning ploughing before she went to work on her cleaning routine and I went to shower and get ready to train after breakfast.

I worked hard this morning in the gym and had a leisurely swim and was back in my room by ten-thirty, Carmen had changed the bedding so after showering I got into bed and slept for two hours. I emerged and made my usual light lunch and the girls joined me and then Maddy told Conchita that we were going for a lesson and I would see her when I got back.

We drove with Carmen under wraps as usual, to Melbourne and let them practice their manoeuvring before allowing each to just drive around town for half an hour, then I drove home. I parked in the garage and went to see Conchita, she answered the door and led me to the kitchen and made me a coffee. Once we were sitting on the couch drinking she said,

"Maddy tells me that my daughter was a naughty little girl last night" and she smiled. I wasn't expecting that in conversation but obviously Carmen had told Maddy all the graphic details and Maddy had passed on some information to her mother.

"Yes she was and got what she deserved" I said, "But we also talked about it and although she hated her father, she sometimes wants to be dominated by a strong man who will play the game and chastise her."

"And give her a good fucking as well" Conchita finished and laughed.

"Oh yes, that's all part of the game, I just hope that it doesn't become all that she wants and not the happy, sexy fun that it should be most of the time." I said quietly. "Now this is your time, is there anything you would like to do specifically or go with the flow or what, it's your choice."

"At this moment I am quite content to finish our drinks in peace and then go to bed for a nice kiss and cuddle and if anything else occurs then fine" she replied.

So that's what we did and she lay in my arms and we kissed and I couldn't help but play with her gorgeous ass. Eventually we couldn't resist and made love quietly and gently and she drained me with her mouth as I had forgotten the rubber again.

I was laughingly thrown out of the kitchen by the three girls and told to go and rest, so I checked my email accounts but found nothing urgent but there was a reminder of the date and time of Conchita's upcoming operation, not that any of us are likely to forget it. I laid the table for dinner and poured red wine for Conchita, white for Maddy and Carmen and some of Konrad's whiskey for myself.

After dinner, when the drinks were finished Conchita and I walked to the Guest House and locked ourselves in. We used the facilities and got into bed, neither of us took any notice of the flabby skin hanging from her belly and we wouldn't mention the operation until sleep time or maybe in the morning or not at all.

"Why is it that all men love large breasts so much Daniel?" she asked as I suckled one and played with the other.

"Speaking for this man, I love all breasts no matter what the size, when Maddy was younger she wanted bigger ones but I loved her small pert ones and as they grew I still loved them, Carmen's were big and nice too but they became smaller as she lost weight but I still love them" I explained, "And yours were much bigger but not saggy as you used to say, they too are smaller now but still firm and cuddly and you have a big advantage over them, you give the most amazing titty fucks I have ever had."

"Thank you Daniel, I try to please and if you are a good boy, Mama might give you one later" she said grinning. So here's a new one for me.

"Oh yes please Mama, what do I have to do to get one of those please Mama, tell me please, I'll do anything you want" I begged, trying to keep a straight face.

"Well my boy, maybe a nice massage would be nice, go and fetch the big towel from the bathroom and the baby oil from the cupboard" she asked and I went to fetch the bits. When I came back she lay the towel on the bed and lay face down on it, I straddled her thighs and poured some oil into my hands and started working it onto her neck, shoulders and arms, gradually working down her back and ribs to her big ass cheeks.

I rubbed and squeezed those luscious globes for a while then worked her left thigh, lightly touching her pussy lips 'accidentally' before moving down to her foot. I opened her legs a little and started on the other foot, working up to brush her pussy again and back to her cheeks again and running my fingertips down her crease and over her rosebud making her gasp and arch her as towards me, hoping for firmer contact but not getting it.

"Turn over Mama, I have to do your front now" I said and she carefully turned and when she was ready I straddle her thighs again, she looked at my cock and said,

"What a big boy you are growing into."

"I know Mama, but perhaps I should stop because it's getting in the way" I cried.

"That's all right my boy, I am sure you can work around it" she replied and spluttered and nearly laughed.

I rubbed her shoulders and chest with plenty of time spent on her breasts and down her belly and including the loose bits, down one thigh and up the other.

I knelt between her knees and lifted her left leg up onto my shoulder and worked her thighs and rubbing the side of my index finger along her slit and over her rosebud but not inside. I lowered the leg and did the same for the other one but this time I slipped s finger into her pussy and she gasped as a second one went in and then I hooked my fingers and found her 'G spot' and rubbed it and she cried out and shortly came all over my hand.

"Oh Daniel my boy, I know how to keep that out of your way, let me help you" she gasped and pushed my cock down and into her slick pussy.

"Oh Mama, that really helps, now I can work on your front without that thing being in the way" I replied and leaned forward to massage her tits while my cock pushed in further, I rocked back and forth for a while then reached for a rubber, paused in the action to roll it on and then continued where I left off.

"You have done very well Daniel, now come and give Mama a kiss" Conchita said and I lay between her thighs and slid forward and kissed her passionately, while flexing my hips to keep fucking her.

"This is much nicer than your usual kiss on the cheek Mama" I told her.

"This is a special kiss for you but you must not tell your sister, now go faster boy, then you can go and play" she gasped and I speeded up. She grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed them and pulled me in harder and when she came again, I felt her finger in my ass and I came too.

A minute or two later Conchita said,

"That was fun, I love these little games, let us shower and then have a talk" so we cleaned ourselves up using the towel and lay in bed and talked about the upcoming operation. She was nervous about it but not as bad as I thought she might be. She pushed down the covers and grabbed her flabby belly skin and lifted it up and said,

"I am so looking forward to losing this part of me and weighing myself and seeing the new, as you called it, 'Slim-line me,' I am nervous but excited too" she cried and shook it and let it flop back, reaching for the covers again, pulling them up and cuddling into me continued, "And you make me feel so loved, I am truly happy." I kissed her gently and shortly we were both asleep.

My alarm woke us and I dressed and left her to get herself ready for work and walked back to the annex to wash and clean my teeth, just in time for Maddy to bring me a coffee and hop into bed with me.

"Hi honey, I've brought your coffee and something else that's hot...ME!" and we laughed and I grabbed her and kissed quite a lot of her, then we went at it like rabbits for half an hour and finished in a tasty sixty-nine, both getting juice to follow the coffee.

Maddy went to study with Carmen and I headed for the workshop area of the garage because the electric gates were due maintenance which included greasing all the runners, bearings and track. When I'd finished I put everything away and cleaned up, deciding to have an early lunch and get to the gym.

I was just getting off the bike when Maddy and Carmen came in, Maddy grabbed me and pulled me behind the shower.

"That bitch Carmen has got me all hot and horny, telling me about her 'naughty little girl' fuck so I want a quickie now" she said, feeling my cock rising.

"You know I don't do quickies Maddy" I replied.

"Well this time for once you do, just for me and I do have a little encouragement, get your ass over here Carmen and do what I told you" she ordered and Carmen dropped to her knees and pulled down my shorts and started blowing me and making my cock very wet as Maddy stepped out of her Lycra shorts and bent over, Carmen guided my cock into the waiting pussy and I took hold and started pumping her.

'This would not be quick' I thought but they had other plans.

"Keep still Danno, and let me do the work from this end" Maddy told me, so I stood still and she reversed onto me.

I didn't see how this would speed up things, then I felt Carmen behind me squeezing my butt cheeks and scratching them as I had done to her the other day. Suddenly she forced her face into my ass crack and I felt her tongue licking my sweaty ass, it felt nice and it tickled but then she pushed her tongue into my ass as I had done to her a lot of times in the past and it felt really good, she spread my cheeks further and licked hard and I could feel my juices rising.

This was going to be a real quickie, I pulled Maddy back onto me harder which pushed me back onto Carmen harder, another minute and the girl was cumming all over my balls, then I pushed Maddy forward, turned around and stuffed my slippery cock into Carmen's mouth and came hard, filling her mouth with hot cum.

"Don't you dare swallow, Carmen" Maddy snapped and knelt down and licked my shaft and balls until I was clean and I had finished cumming. Carmen let my cock out and the two girls kissed and shared my sticky cum between them.

"That was so sexy" said Conchita who had been watching with her hand down her joggers rubbing her pussy, "I think this holiday is going to be so much fun, I can't wait."

We redressed and did some training and some swimming but it started raining so we retired to our separate accommodations to get showered then met in the lounge to discuss dinner. As usual I was not included in this process so lay on the couch watched some TV and fell asleep and they left me there and I woke up two hours later. I laid the table for dinner and organised the drinks for everyone and waited for them to serve me my dinner like a king.

Later in bed, Maddy brought her little toy to play and I watched her pleasure herself in both holes then I took over and gave her a good licking and probed her ass with the vibe until she came. Then I stuffed her ass full of cock and she cleaned the vibe with a tissue and used it in her pussy, making her cum again while I filled her ass full of cum.

We took a quick shower and then cuddled until she fell asleep, I lay awake for quite a while and reviewed all the things that had happened in my life in the last five years and was amazed at the way things had developed since Stella had first employed Natasha Hunt.

Eventually I fell asleep, spooning my gorgeous Maddy and cupping one breast, a very happy man indeed. I dreamed of a future with Maddy and three kids, a boy and two girls and Carmen as babysitter.

The alarm woke us up and Maddy kissed me and went to her room and a few minutes later and Carmen and coffee arrived.

"I've been so horny since you fucked Maddy behind the shower I've had to use both toys" she grinned, "But now I've got the real thing all to myself again so please Danno, stuff that big cock of yours in my hot, wet pussy and make me scream."

It took longer than that and a lot of licking and sucking but eventually that's what I did, gently smacking both cheeks as she rode me, finally rolling her over and lifting her legs backwards and pounding her as hard and as deep as I could while she screamed and came with me as I filled the rubber.

She kissed me and emptied the rubber again and left me to go and study, I thought 'fuck the training' and went back to sleep for another two hours and woke much refreshed and went for a swim. Later I relaxed with an early lunch, then watched the girls train, including defence training for all of them and was greatly impressed, especially with Conchita. Swimming was fun with a lot of groping going on from everyone but nothing more than that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Payback Pt. 04
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds