• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Persephone
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

Persephone

"I've never fucked a bigger 'ho," he grunted, squeezing my ass tight as I arched my back and drove into his thrusts as hard as i could. He had switched to fast, short thrusts, his cock nearly fully buried in my ass, and his tempo increasing with every stroke. A string of insults came from his mouth as his orgasm built, calling me every dirty name he could think of, repeating some of them multiple times. I nodded happily with each label, accepting them all, as my own third cum began to loom. I squeezed my asshole tight on his cock every time it slid out, coaxing him to the edge.

"Fuckin' cum again, you ass slut. Do it you fuckin' whore!" Dave barked out, eyes fluttering as he was torn between staring at my shamelessly undulating body or closing his eyes to cum himself. Holding my lower back with one hand, Dave began to rub my clit with the other. There was nothing subtle in his technique, just a hard, fast thrumming with his finger tips at double the tempo of our fucking bodies. I was so turned on that his touch was all it took to send me over the edge, and I began orgasming instantly.

I tried to keep my eyes open, to watch his face. It made me hotter to know he was seeing me like this, cumming so hard while he used me like his personal fuck toy. I couldn't though, the pleasure that swept through me, originating in a blinding burst from my unmolested clit, was just too strong and I had to shut my eyes at the peak. I arched my body and trembled, ignoring the discomfort in my neck, and my body tensed in dirty expectation. He kept fucking me while I held still, his driving cock and rubbing fingers sending huge bursts of pleasure that made me jerk and dance around his cock.

Again and again, I came, my body only held against him by the strength of his hand on my lower back and the thick cock that had become my source of stability. I clung to it with my twitching asshole, trying to keep it buried in my core, relishing the stability his dick gave me, like I might an anchor against the storm that swept through me. I knew I was screaming, or moaning, or groaning, because my as I could hear cries in my ears. They sounded like a different woman though, like some complete whore who was having the biggest orgasm of her life and crying out for all to hear that she was a dirty slut.

It couldn't be me.

Just as I was starting to come down after who knows how long I spent in ecstasy, I realized Dave's cries had joined my own. I felt his cock jolt once inside me and he pulled out with a savage groan, a first load of his seed oozing out of my gaping asshole as his cock exited me. I cried out at first in dismay, feeling empty without his thick rod inside me. Fisting himself, he pointed it at my face and jerked himself off to finish his orgasm. That monster cock delivered a massive series of cumshots, shooting thick ropes of sticky and hot jizz onto me with every twitch as Dave screamed in pleasure.

I felt his cum splash onto me heavily and I opened my mouth eagerly, holding my tongue out to try and catch every drop. He sprayed my stomach, my tits, but most of his spunk landed on my face where my tongue quested eagerly, trying to scoop up anything within its limited range.

"Damn you are dirty," said Dave as he let my languid body fall back to the bed. I craned my neck, discovering that my boobs has his cum on them and that they were within range of my mouth if I arched my hips up slightly to roll them up towards my face to try to reach them with my tongue.

He started to scoop up fingerfuls of his jizz and began feeding them to me. I was covered in his spunk, so it took a while, but neither of us stopped until he'd cleaned every last drop off my torso and face and fed it to my hungry mouth, usually with some humiliating insult related to my sluttishness. I've never felt happier, sexually that is, than that moment

There was an awkward moment as he recovered, looking at me with some dirty amazement. Now would have been a good time to plead my case, to beg to be let go, and even explain the situation I was in regarding not remembering my safeword. Surely this was his weak moment, fresh off an orgasm and likely feeling a bit tired. But my pussy was still hungry to be filled, even so quickly after having my third orgasm of the night. Whether or not he was playing a role, or really raping me, I wanted to be fucked hard in that last hole before he left. It was a terrible, horrible, desire, one that I'm not proud to admit, but it was impossible to deny.

So, I held my tongue to see what he would do next. Maybe he'd check in on me?

"God you are so fucking dirty," he said, casually cupping my pussy and then giving it a light spank. "Now that I'm warmed up, it's time to have some real fun. I'm going make you regret what a slut you are before I'm through with you. At the beginning of the night, I thought I would take it easy on you, but now, I'm going to absolutely destroy you."

The words sent a bit of a chill through me, although his hand on my still eager sex counterbalanced my fear nicely. If he was roleplaying, surely he didn't have the resolve and acting abilities to maintain his role after his huge orgasm? Wasn't this the point in time when you might giggle and gush about what fun you were having?

"Dave—" I began, deciding that it was time to tell him about the safeword issue. I couldn't imagine things escalating further, if that was his intent. I'd gone far beyond any even depraved limits I would have set using a working safeword. The slap that came immediately stunned me. Fuck! Maybe this wasn't a roleplay! "BIG Dave! Strawberry! Strawberry! I don't— mmhmmm mmhmm!"

The plug was inserted back into my mouth and he held my jaw shut until I stopped talking. His fingers teased my pussy as he waited for me to calm down, and I was soon moving against them helplessly. Despite three orgasms, I clearly craved just one more cum from my pussy. This wasn't so bad, maybe he was all talk about destroying me...

"MHMMMMM!" I screamed into the buttplug as he slapped my pussy again. What a fucking jerk! It was tingling with pain and arousal again. Argh. He was killing me.

"Don't worry, you'll have plenty of orgasms tonight, if you are a good girl," he said casually as he pulled his backpack open and started dumping items onto the bed. A coiled length of rope fell out first, making my eyes go wide, then one of those big Hitachi wand vibrators, and finally a couple dildos and a metal hook. I studied the last item with some real fear. I'd seen a bondage video or two this week where the poor girl had one of those inserted in their ass, usually tied to their neck or some other uncomfortable spot that pulled on her. He looked around, "Where is your leash and collar?"

Oh no!

My bed looked like he'd spread a medieval torturer's set of work tools across it, and he wanted to use that stupid collar! I knew right then that he was a perverted and sick psychopath. I had to get free before he really hurt me.

"Let's get you into something more comfortable, shall we?" Dave said mockingly, holding up the key to the handcuffs. He rolled me onto my belly and knelt over me, unlocking the cuffs slowly. I flexed my wrists and brought my hands up, rolling my shoulders to stretch them out. I felt slightly less helpless for the first time in a while, and a glimmer of hope entered my mind. I played passive, moaning slightly and acting like I'd given up any will to resist.

When he reached to grab the rope he lifted off my back briefly. I seized the opening and bolted as fast as I could! Quick as a snake, I slithered off the bed as he grasped at me. I shook off the hand that almost snagged my ankle by kicking him solidly in the face, and scampered up from the floor to run out into the living room.

I didn't have a plan, just the idea that I should flee my apartment and get help. It wasn't fully thought out as I was practically naked. All I had on was the ruined thong, which was like a belt, and my bra, the cups pulled down and nipple clamps attached, so I'd be quite a sight in my fairly posh apartment complex, but I didn't care at this point! Anything was better than the horrors he planned for me!

In my excitement, I'd forgotten about my heels. That pervert had never taken them off while he had fucked me, like a normal person would have, and they betrayed me as I sprinted towards the door. One of them broke and I went flying at full speed, tumbling over the couch headfirst and flipping onto my coffee table. It was good that I'd removed the candles and other junk that normally sat on it, but my ass smarted from the meaty impact. One of the legs creaked and broke, dumping me and my wine glass from earlier onto the floor unceremoniously.

I got up in a daze, covered in wine, and tried to make it to the door, but Dave tackled me from behind, driving me down onto the rug hard.

"Mhmmmmm!" I screamed into the buttplug. I didn't realize I still had it in my mouth until I'd tried to yell, but I kept it in and sucked it like a pacifier against my fear as I tried to slip out of Dave's arms. My hands reached pathetically for the door as his muscular, nude body, slid up mine and covered me. I attempted to stand, then crawl, but he weighed too much and his arms gripped me like pythons. I squirmed against him, trying to get free, and he rolled me around on the carpet for a couple minutes while struggling to get a grip on my wine covered body. I flailed desperately to get away from him, but somehow always seemed to be one limb away from escape!

I wriggled out at one point when my bra ripped off and ruined his handhold, but he grabbed my feet and dragged me back, this time wary of my kicks. Again, he pinned me, his hard muscles rubbing against my soft body. I shimmied up, away from him on my back, and he reached down and grabbed one of my nipple clamps with his mouth, tearing it off savagely. I screamed in pain as my nipple throbbed in agony. The other one was torn off a second later and I beat at his chest helplessly.

"Mhmmm mhmmm!" I screamed out again, my words still muzzled by the buttplug.

I twisted and squirmed against him, rolling onto my belly. We were both incredibly sweaty now, and the extra lubrication let me eel out of his grasp as he tried to stand up. His hand barely grabbed a fistful of my hair and brought me up short, before he pulled me all the way back by grabbing another handful. This time he flipped me over onto my back and lay on top of me, his weight pinning me down as I wiggled and fought underneath him. Slippery from sweat, cum, wine, and my arousal, our bodies glided against each other. I moaned in dismay as I felt myself growing tired from struggling against his weight.

I couldn't budge him and... FUCK! Was he getting hard?!

"Mhmmmmm!" I groaned out, my eyes flashing angrily. Pervert, is what I tried to scream.

He was toying with me I realized belatedly, like a cat with a mouse. He had been letting me think I could escape and pulling me back just in time. All my desperate struggling was doing was just turning him on. Now his stupid, monster cock was rubbing against my belly. That thing was obscene! It was like he was measuring how far up my torso that giant dong would go when he stuck it inside me, and I had to admit it looked like it would go halfway up my belly. His thigh was grinding against my sex and I didn't need the contact to remind me that I was still aroused, but it did anyway. I found myself rubbing my clit back against him, seeking more contact as we squirmed together on the floor. Fuck him and his stupid sexy body and big dick.

I was helpless again, I realized with a wail of despair. He was going to fuck me again.

"Almost made it, didn't you?" he said mockingly. His motion had changed and now he was lewdly rubbing that big dick against me, our bodies moving together more like lovers in foreplay than a captive and her captor.

We were both panting heavily, full of adrenaline from our chase and subsequent wrestling match around the apartment. The thrill of escape had turned into a different thrill for me, and I cursed my stupid, horny body for finding this scenario arousing, yet again. Why couldn't I just be scared, turned off, and hate this motherfucker?

He slid off me and picked me up before I could even think to try to run again. This time he lifted me easily, reminding me of our strength differential, and chucked me onto the couch. I landed on it hard, my limbs askew and boobs bouncing. I didn't want to think what my dirty, sweaty body was doing to those beige cushions again!

Undeterred, I rose up to my knees as he advanced towards me, that monster cock bobbing menacingly. I was torn, part of me thought it might be time to play along with him again as I was a bit bruised and battered, plus my pussy was still aroused and that cock hadn't be in it yet, but my angry brain stubbornly insisted that I try to escape since I wasn't helpless at the moment.

I rolled over the back of the couch and landed on my knees on the other side. The kitchen was to my left and the idea of grabbing a knife popped into my head. Surely that would scare him out of this roleplay, if he was still doing it, or scare him away, if he was raping me? I got up unsteadily and faked as if I was going to bedroom, before veering towards the kitchen. I didn't fool him, however, and I watched in awe as he ran and vaulted over the couch easily to tackle me again. Damn him and his big muscles!

"Gotcha!" he exclaimed as he pinned me down. I was on my belly, and I felt his cock nestled between my ass cheeks. Damn it was thick! His arms held me down and he brought his knees inside my own, finding an angle on my slippery legs and then pushing outward to spread my thighs wide. I clawed at the floor in frustration and tried to squirm forward as I felt him lift his pelvis up and reposition his cock. His viselike hands grabbed my wrists, locking my arms in place, and I moaned as the head of his cock pushed down, rubbing against my hot cunt.

"MHMmm!" I groaned out, and then finally spit out my buttplug. Why I'd kept it in this long, I still didn't know. I screamed out my feeble, last attempt at warning him off. "Noooo! Nooooooo!"

Even though he'd just fucked my asshole silly, given me three orgasms, and reduced my pussy to throbbing need again, I felt like I had to resist. Even worse, and this was a dirty little secret that a dark and depraved part of my mind was trying to hide, all my active struggling had made me keenly aware that the harder I fought him and the more I acted like I didn't like this, the hotter it all felt. And so, I started wailing and screaming, cursing him and telling him to stop as I trembled in anticipation, waiting to be filled again.

"No?" he asked, as his hips moved to tease me with the head of his cock. My legs tried to close, but his knees were immovable. The tip of his cock nuzzled around my cleft, poking off target at first as he wasn't using his hands to guide it. All his fumbling around was doing was making me desperate to have it inside of me and I squirmed under him, now trying to get my slit lined up so his cock could find my entrance. At last, he nestled into the right spot and my labia wrapped around his bulbous tip, hugging it in a greedy embrace as he rested at my gaping passage.

"Fucking stop, you sick rapist!" I snarled out, squirming and flexing underneath him, my thighs quivering. He was so big and heavy, I felt almost claustrophobic as he lay on top of me. "I don't want your monster cock in me. Nooooo!"

"Since you asked nicely," he said and pushed into me.

"OHHHHHHH GOD!" I screamed out, my body trying to arch as his weight pinned me to the floor.

There was something so primal and raw in his taboo taking of me that I was overwhelmed with dirty pleasure and hot shame. Maybe it was the chase, the manhandling, and my desperate quest for a knife that made this feel like a life or death struggle. Perhaps it was his muscled body, sweating and stinking of man musk, that pinned me down and reminded me just how helpless I was. Or maybe it was just that big, fat cock pushing into the last hole that he hadn't defiled yet, filling me like I've never been filled before as my mind pretended to not want it. Whatever stimulus was triggering me was driving my arousal to a new height, mixing fear, anger, lust, desire, and frustration into a delicious cocktail of emotions that literally had me quivering in pleasure.

"Fuck you! Stop! Nooo!" I groaned out as he slid into me inch-by-inch. I kept up a running, verbal commentary of my opposition to his act as he ignored me and bullied his thick cock even deeper. "You SICK PERVERT! GET OFF ME!"

Fucking Christ, his dick was long! I hadn't felt it in my ass quite the way my vagina now tingled as more and more of him continued to stretch me out. I wriggled and squirmed, trying to keep up the pretense that I wasn't enjoying this, but my act was faltering as pleasure was robbing my brain of it's ability to protest. I didn't care, at some point, as the lingering adrenaline of my chase and capture and now the feeling of helpless submission was enough to keep me hot. My insults turned to moans, my moans turned to groans, and eventually, the groans turned to gasped squeals of shock as more of him kept filling me.

Where was all this cock coming from!?

"Now I have you!" he murmured into my ear, then bit it hard enough to make me whimper. I was silent now, keening in a low tone as if meditating on the massive pipe of cock that distorted my passage beyond what it had ever know before. He was finally in all the way, hilted balls deep into my pussy, which was too stretched to even squeeze back as he began to move his hips slowly. I was so turned on that I knew I would come soon, despite the borderline discomfort of his size. Only my arousal and accompanying abundant lubrication had even made taking him in feasible.

"P-please.... Noooo," I moaned out softly, the weak protest making me shudder in pleasure. "P-please..."

"Please what?" he whispered, his stubbly jaw nuzzling into my cheeks. He licked my face, like I was some lollipop he was enjoying as a treat.

"P-please...." I struggled to respond, forgetting his question as I wallowed in the feeling of contentment his big cock was giving me.

"Please... fuck you?"

"Y-yes," I groaned out, a little whimper showing my humiliation at consenting to him yet again. I sobbed as I nodded my head. "Fuck me. Just fuck me with that big cock, you asshole."

And so he did, right there on the floor of my living room, halfway to my kitchen. It took him a couple minutes of slow pumping to get up to speed, my pleasure building in leaps and bounds with every thrust. I loved that he kept me pinned, his hands on my wrists firmly, his face buried next to mine so he could lick or bite me when he wanted, and most of all the way he kept his weight on me so I felt completely trapped underneath him. Only his hips were free as he began to slam his thick rod into me in a steady rhythm. My body was rocked by his strokes, my throbbing nipples brushing against the carpet and sending jolts of pleasure to my wrecked brain.

"Oh God, Fuck NO! Not again," I wailed out as I felt my orgasm begin to build again. "You psychopath... oh GOD... fuck me harder!"

I was so helpless, but this time without cuffs or any other props, just his masculine strength overwhelming me as he took me like a caveman might some prize woman he had stolen in a raid. Trapped under him, crushed by his weight and filled by his manhood, I had never felt so thoroughly and utterly dominated by another person in my life. Of course, the fact that he had taken me, against my will, just made my condition even more thrilling, and I wallowed in a depraved mix of guilt and arousal.

I shouldn't like this anywhere as much as I did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Persephone
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds