• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Pet Sitting
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Pet Sitting

I steadied myself and waited for the vertigo to pass then tried to stand. I made it all the way to an upright position but I must have started teetering because Harry put his hands on my shoulders to steady me.

"Where do you think you're going, young lady?"

"I told you ... I need a shower ... Karen's sofa ..."

"Alright." He said. "But you'll never make it on your own. Let me help you."

Harry guided me, and held me up, all the way to the hall bathroom. When we got into the bathroom I had to sit down, my head was spinning and hurting so much. Harry guided me over to the toilet and I sat down on the lid.

"Whew. Just give me a second and I'll be fine." I guess I expected Harry to leave and I'd get undressed and get in the shower; though if I'd really given it any thought I would have realized that there was probably no way I could have managed it. Harry, it seemed, had already come to that conclusion.

"Hold your arms up." He ordered. Without thinking, I did.

He pulled my ruined tank top up over my head making me naked from the waist up.

"Shit ... what are you doing?" I said, suddenly realizing I was alone with a strange man who just started undressing me. Christ, I thought, if he wants to rape me I'm in no condition to stop him; a chill went through me.

"Kelly ... listen to me ... there is no way you are getting into that shower on your own. You can't even stand up by yourself, let alone take a shower by yourself. You need help and I'm the only one here to help you."

"But I don't even know you ... what if ... what if you, ah ... I mean wanted to ... ah ..."

"To rape you? I would have done it by now." He said. "Alright ... here's my cell phone ... call your parents or friends or whoever you want and have them come over here and take care of you for the next few days. With a head injury, someone needs to be here with you ... it's rare, but sometimes there can be serious complications from even a mild concussion."

He pulled his phone out of his joggers pouch and handed it to me. I sat there on the toilet, naked above the waist and considered what he'd said.

"I can't."

"Can't what?" He asked.

"Call anyone. My parents are both dead; they were killed in a car accident when I was a freshman. And ... I don't know anyone in this town except my sister and her husband; and they're in Hawaii."

"Oh damn ... I'm sorry about your parents." Harry said and sounded genuinely sad for me.

"That's OK, I'm over it ... pretty much ... but I do miss them, everyday."

"So I guess you're stuck with me. But it's not like I haven't already seen all of your ... ah ... private parts already. Huh?" He pointed out.

"Oh god ..."

"Hey, we're both adults here ... I've seen plenty of naked women, so I doubt you've got too many surprises for me ... ah well, not wearing underwear with your pussy shaved was a bit of a shocker ..." He said and chuckled again, but managed to keep from getting hysterical this time.

I laughed too when he brought up the shaved bit again, but it still hurt my head and I stopped quickly.

"Damn that hurts. Shouldn't the pain pills be working by now?" I said.

"It usually takes about forty five minutes for the pain pills to kick in." He explained. "So, are you going to get washed? Or what?"

"OK." I said, and gave Harry a smile. "I guess I have to trust you."

I unbuttoned my skirt and unzipped it and tried to stand up to pull it down my legs. I made it to a standing position but as soon as I started to bend over to pull the skirt down, the knives in my head started stabbing again. The expression on my face must have said it all.

"Here ... stand up and let me get it." Harry said as he knelt in front of my naked pussy and pulled the skirt down to the floor. "Step out."

I lifted one foot and then the other so Harry could pull the skirt away.

"You OK?" He asked.

"Yeah. I think."

He reached in and turned on the shower while I steadied myself with one hand on the wall. He adjusted the water temperature until it was just right.

"Here, step over the side of the tub." He had his hands around my waist as I stepped in.

The water felt delicious as it splashed and washed down my body; that is until it hit my skinned up knees.

"Ouch."

"You OK?" He asked.

"My knees are stinging." I told him. I tried to bend down and pick up the bar of soap from the built-in soap holder, but it hurt my head too much and I had to stand upright again; fast.

"Would you mind?" I asked Harry, indicating the bar of soap.

"Oh, sure." He reached in and pickup up the bar of soap. As he did so, his t-shirt sleeve got a little wet from the water splashing off me.

I took the soap he handed me in one hand. My other hand was on the tiled wall; steadying myself. I removed the hand from the wall and started to work up a soapy lather in my hands so I could wash myself; but as soon as I let go of the wall I started swaying again.

"Shit! I can't stand this." I complained as vertigo reared its ugly head again.

I'm pretty sure I was just about to fall over when Harry leaned in again and put his arm around my waist to hold me up. His shirt was instantly soaked and his shorts were wicking up water that was running off his chest and shoulders.

"Shit." He said. "Here ... just sit here for one second ... be right back." He guided my bare bottom to the narrow ledge at the back of the tub. I steadied myself with one hand against the tile again.

Then the shower curtain was pushed back and Harry stepped into the shower with me; naked.

"Oh my god."

"My clothes were getting soaked ... its not like I was expecting I'd need to bring a change of clothes with me to the park this morning."

I found myself staring at Harry's very nice, and exposed, penis. It wasn't erect, or at least, not completely; and hey, it was just about at eye level, so it was pretty hard not to notice.

"Hmmm ... haven't you seen one of these before?" Harry asked, glancing down nonchalantly at his penis.

"Well, of course I have ... did you think I was a virgin or something?" I said, pretending to being offended.

"But, you were staring. OK, let's get you washed." He said.

He lifted me up to stand next him and he had me put an arm around his neck to steady myself. He retrieved the soap and started soaping up my back and shoulders. He worked his way down and was rubbing his soapy hands over my butt; when he did this I felt tingles spread through me -- my ass is one of my erogenous zones, but of course, he didn't know that. He bent and washed the backs of my legs, then worked his way up the front of my legs; though, I must say he was a complete gentleman since he avoided the smooth bare skin of my pussy. He continued up to my tummy and then washed my sides and I giggled.

"Careful ... I'm ticklish ... and it hurts when I laugh."

"Sorry."

He continued, washing my arms and the top of my chest but he avoided touching my breasts. He very carefully washed my face, doing his best to avoid getting soap in my eyes. He cupped a hand and filled it with warm water and rinsed the soap from around my eyes.

"There, time to rinse." He said.

"Hold on."

"What?"

"You missed a few spots." I pointed out.

"Huh?" He said, as I guided his hand that still held the bar of soap to my breasts.

"These had blood drip on them, remember?" I said.

"Ah ... are you sure you want me to ..."

As he spoke, I felt something press against the side of my hip and realized it was his penis; no longer flaccid. While he paused to wait for an answer to his question, his penis kept growing and I felt its hardness against me.

"Yes ... I'm sure ... I trust you ... you've been the perfect gentleman ... so far."

I closed my eyes, not from vertigo, but to relish his touch as his slippery soapy hands slid over my breasts. I took his hand in mine and pressed him firmly into the softness of me; though my nipples were both hard little rocks under his palm as he moved from one breast to other. I couldn't help moaning softly.

"Ah ... is that good enough" He asked softly.

"No." I made sure he was very thorough washing my breasts.

"All done?" He asked at last.

"No ... you missed another spot, too." I said as I moved his hand between my legs. "You missed my pussy." I whispered into his ear.

"Oh."

I spread my legs a little and pushed his soapy fingers into the cleft of my pussy lips.

"Oh Harry ... make sure you wash me really well there ... ohhhhhh yes." I moaned as his slippery fingers slid over my clit and worked down toward my opening. "Oh yes, honey, wash up inside me toooooooo ... oooooooo yes ... just like that ..."

I felt fingers invade me; they explored the intimate slippery folds inside me, touching supersensitive spots that made me shudder. But as the intensity of my excitement increased, so did the level of pain in my head. I endured the pain for as long as I could, not wanting Harry to stop giving me such intense pleasure; but at some point, the bliss was out weighed by the pain.

"Oh Harry ... that's enough ... please ... its making my head hurt too much." I pleaded breathlessly.

"Oh damn ... I'm sorry ... I thought you liked ..."

"Oh yes, I do ... but the more excited I get, the worse my head hurts." I explained. "There isn't anything I wouldn't give to have you make love to me right now, but, my head still hurts too much."

Harry stood and I placed my hands on his head and drew his lips to mine. We kissed lovingly and Harry wrapped his arms around me. It felt wonderful to be in his embrace and for a few moments I forgot the pain as his lips pressed gently against mine; our tongue's touching and swirling around in each other's mouth. His hard penis pressed between my thighs and I felt heat inside me surge throughout my body, but it was punctuated with a sharp stab of pain inside my head, yet again.

"Ouch."

"Oh Kelly ... you are so gorgeous. And there's nothing more sensuous than being in the shower with such a beautiful girl ... but I guess we should just get you rinsed so you can rest and let that head mend." Harry whispered in my ear.

He helped me rinse off all the soap and turned off the water; then he helped me step out of the tub/shower enclosure. Harry gently toweled me dry and hurriedly dried himself. He picked me up in his arms, like he'd done in the stairwell earlier, and carried me into the hallway.

"Which room?"

"The guest room ... opposite the master bedroom." I told him

He set me gently on the bed; I was still wrapped in a bath towel and he asked if I wanted help getting dressed.

"No, I think I can manage that." I told him.

"At least let me bring your clothes over to you."

"OK, panties in the top drawer and there should be a clean tank top in the next drawer down."

"Want anything in particular? Hmmm ... only seems to be thong panties in here."

"Yeah, I know ... that's all I own. Anything will do -- you pick." I said, blushing slightly. It's not every day you have strangers going through your underwear.

He flipped a pair of black lace panties over to me. As I pulled them up my legs, pain shot through my head again. Although not as intense as before.

"Aw geeeeez!" I moaned. Harry looked over with a concerned expression on his face.

"I'm OK, just getting sharp pains whenever I move the wrong way ... which is just about any direction I move in."

"It should be a lot better by morning." He reassured me.

"How's this top?" He said, handing me a white scoop neck tank top. "Did you want a bra?"

"Nope ... this is just fine ... unless you were thinking of going out dancing later." I said and he laughed.

Making him laugh made me feel all warm inside. I could tell there was something going on, like inside my head -- and I don't mean the pain, either -- I was feeling really serene with Harry, safe and secure. Feeling unlike I'd ever done with anyone else I'd ever met before.

"Harry?"

"Yes."

"Could you do me a favor?"

"What's that?"

"Could you come over and lie next to me and just let me snuggle into you?"

"Oh ... yeah, sure ... I don't see why not."

I put my head on my pillow and held my arms open to Harry as he crawled onto the bed next to me. I pulled his arm around under my head; using his large bicep as my pillow.

"Just hug me please." I asked.

With the arm that was under my head, he placed a hand on my hip. His other arm wrapped around me and I scooted my body in close to his and felt his warmth. My head was under his chin and I nestled into his broad chest.

"You smell really good." I whispered.

"Thanks. How's your head?"

"Not so bad as long as I don't move." I said.

"Good." He said. "Kelly, in the shower ... ah, you know, the sex stuff ... you really didn't have to do that. I didn't get undressed and get into the shower with you because I expected 'pay back' or anything. I just didn't have any other dry cloths and ..."

"Harry!"

"What?"

"Shut up!"

"Huh?"

"Harry, I didn't do the 'sex stuff,' as you so romantically put it, because I felt I owed you anything. I did it because you're a handsome viral hunk of a man and you really turned me on in the shower while you were washing me. And I really appreciated the fact that you were being a real gentleman, under the circumstances, by avoiding all my 'private bits.' But, your touch and being naked with you and having your cock rubbing up against me, really got me -- and you don't need to know that I haven't had anyone fuck me in almost a year, but I haven't. So that's why I did the 'sex stuff' and if its alright with you, as soon as my head stops hurting, I sure as hell want to do a lot more 'sex stuff' with you. OK?"

"Guess you told me ..."

"Yeah, guess I did ... now shut up again ... and kiss me, you fool." I said. And he did.

A very gentle kiss, a long and loving kiss; tender, sensual, warm, arousing ... god, I can't find the words to describe how incredible it felt. But it did. His arms around me moved sensually over my body, but he didn't get, what my mom would have called 'fresh' -- no inappropriate touching; though I would have been quite happy to have him get 'fresh.' At some point during that long kiss I drew his hand to my breast and pressed it firmly to me. He squeezed my breast gently and I'm sure he must have felt my nipple harden under his palm.

"You know, you should try and get some sleep, honey." Harry told me.

"OK, if you promise to stay next to me."

"I will." He assured me. Then he leaned over and kissed my eyelids. "Go to sleep, Kelly."

I did. I slept most of the day away and woke up around dinner time. As promised, Harry was laying next me, though he'd gotten up and found a novel to read from the bookshelves in the living room. He told me later he'd also taken Kelly out for another walk, too.

"Head feel any better?" He asked when he saw me stirring

"Yeah, so far so good; but there's another problem."

"Oh?"

"I'm famished." I said. "Can't you hear my stomach growling?"

"Oh? Is that what that was? I thought you were moaning with passion in your sleep -- dreaming about sex."

"Oh ... you!" And I slugged him in the arm.

"Hey careful ... if you incapacitate me, who'll take care you?" He said and laughed.

"Don't do that ... laughing makes my head hurt."

"Is there any food out in the kitchen? I'm a pretty good cook." Harry told me.

"No. I've been going out to eat, or calling out for pizza."

"Hmmm ... guess its pizza, since dinner and dancing are out." He said. "Or, how about Indian; I know of a wonderful Indian restaurant not far from here and I think they do take out."

"Great, I've been getting sort of sick of pizza." I told Harry.

Harry ordered for both of us since I'd never had Indian food before; but he said I'd love it. Harry got dressed, but his clothes were still wet. I told Harry to look in Danny's closet for something and he found one of Dan's golf shirts and a pair of jeans that fit, almost; the jeans were a bit tight, which I thought looked really good, especially from the rear. I didn't think Dan would mind, plus, I planned on washing them for they returned. Who'd even know?

We had dinner when Harry returned; he'd made me promise not to leave the bed until he got back and gave me his cell number, just in case. The Indian food was fabulous; it's a new addition to my list of favorites. After we ate, I was very sleepy again -- Harry said it was good for me to get lots of sleep -- so he helped me walk back to the bedroom. My head wasn't hurting nearly as much, though it still throbbed; and the vertigo wasn't as bad either. He gave me more ibuprofen before bed.

Harry insisted on staying the night. He had no one waiting at home for him, so he said it was no big deal and he thought I still needed someone to keep an eye on me. He said he would sleep on the couch but I told him absolutely not. I wanted his sexy warm body next to mine.

"Plus, how would you know if I had to get up in the middle of the night, like to go to the bathroom? You insist on holding my hand every time I get up; so you'll just have to sleep in my room with me." I argued.

"If I don't hold your hand, you start to fall over every time you stand up, right?" Was his retort.

"Well, true ... but the real reason is ... well, I just want you next to me, OK?"

"OK." He agreed.

When I went to sleep it was really early, and I'm usually a late night person. I don't remember Harry coming to bed after he walked the dog, but I do remember waking in the middle of the night and feeling him next to me. I turned over and snuggled up close to him and reveled in how utterly contented I felt lying with him. Then, I drifted back to sleep and dreamed of Harry.

When I awoke early the next morning -- it was before sunrise, which for me is real early -- I felt Harry lying behind me; 'spooning' I believe is what they call it.

The first thing I became aware of was that my head was no longer throbbing -- it had subsided to a very tolerable dull ache. The next thing I was aware of was that Harry was still sound asleep, but I felt something hard pressing into my butt. I realized he had a hard-on.

I had heard that men do that, you know, get an erection while asleep; though I'd never lived with a guy, so had never experienced it before. Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't a virgin or anything like that. I'd had sex with quite a few guys before meeting Harry; hmmm ... maybe four doesn't qualify as 'quite a few." But, I'd never had one move in with me.

As I lay in bed with Harry's stiff cock pressing into my butt cheek, I had a deliciously naughty thought. In fact, the instant I thought it, I felt myself getting those funny warm tingly feelings 'down there' and knew I was getting wet; which was good, I'd need to be wet for what I decided I wanted to do.

I very carefully pulled my panties down my legs and worked them down, using my toes to finish pulling them off my lower legs. Then I reached behind me and very slowly worked the waistband of Harry's boxers down so that his very hard cock was freed. Next, I very gently placed my hand on his stiff penis and wrapped my fingers around it; I thought I heard him moan in his sleep, and froze. I stayed still; not wanting to wake him -- yet. I listened to his breathing. When I thought it sounded like he was still sound asleep, I very slowly moved my butt closer to his stiff cock; which I was still gently holding. When my butt was close enough -- I had to swivel my hips backward to get the right angel -- I eased the head of his penis over to where it was just touching my wet opening.

My heart was racing with excitement. I desperately wanted to have Harry wake up while he was inside me. All I had left to do was ease his cock up inside me. I moved my hips back a little more and the head of his cock slipped just inside the slippery warm hole of my pussy. I heard Harry moaning and he stirred a bit like he might wake up. Or maybe he's dreaming of having sex, I thought to myself; I felt so totally wicked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Pet Sitting
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds