• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Pet Sitting
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Pet Sitting

Again, I waited without moving a muscle. When I thought it was safe to proceed without waking Harry, I moved my hips backwards very slowly and felt him filling me inside. It felt so marvelous. I had the strongest urge to start pushing back with all my might to bury his gorgeous cock deep inside me; but I resisted and kept up the slow deliberate pressure until I was impaled totally. It must have taken a good five minutes to get him all the way in me. I lay still again and listened to his breathing; it was steady and shallow. I let go of Harry's cock with my hand that I had used to guide him into me and I reached back and gently took hold of his hand and guided it to my breast; clutching it to my softness and pressing it into me. Then I slowly started moving my hips back and forth; I was ready for Harry to wake.

Soon, Harry started moaning in his sleep again, but I did not freeze as I had before; instead, I moaned too as I felt Harry's large cock exploring places inside me that only a man's hard shaft could reach to give me the kind of satisfaction I craved. I moved my hips a bit faster and felt a wonderful 'pressure' building inside me; the precursor of a glorious climax. He was giving me such marvelous sensations inside that I did not want Harry to miss it when everything finally exploded sending me off to that place I go when I have an orgasm.

I heard Harry groaning louder.

"Ohhhhh geeeez .. what's going on ... hey ... Kelly what are you ... ohhhhh ... oh shit ... that feels so ... ahhhhhhhhh." Harry was awake.

"Good morning." I said. "Do you like my surprise?"

"Oh yes ... well, I guess I don't need to ask if you're feeling better." He said.

"Ooooooooohhhh yes Harry ... sooooooooooo much better ... you feel so good inside me, Harry."

Harry's fingers squeezed my nipple sending shock waves through my body. I felt his hips thrusting in rhythm with mine and with every deep penetration of me I was closer to losing it. The hand on my breast moved down until I felt fingers pressing into and gently rubbing my clit. The fire this produced spread in waves through my entire being.

"Oh god Harry ... you're going to ... make me ... cuuuuuuuuum ... eeeeeeeeeeck" I shrieked as I was overcome by a delicious climax.

After a few seconds, I pulled Harry's hand away from my clit; whenever I climax, it becomes ultra sensitive.

"Did I do something wrong?" Harry grunted as he continued thrusting into me.

"No ... no ... it just gets real sensitive after I cum." I said breathlessly. "You can rub my clit again in a few minutes ... right now ... just keep fucking me ... it feels so awesome ... and its been way too long ... oooooooh ... yes ... just like that."

So Harry was a good boy and did as I asked. He fucked me forever on that wonderful morning. I'd never been with a guy who could go so long without cumming. Most guys I'd been with would pound me viciously for a few minutes, cum, and then roll off me; leaving me high and dry so that I'd usually have to get off by myself, but not Harry. Harry kept up a steady pace; pumping his cock into me for I don't know how long. And he kept asking me if my head hurt; said he'd stop if I wanted.

"God Harry, I don't ever want you to stop! Do my clit again ... please baby ... oh oh oh yes yes ... oh Harry FUCK ME!" I shouted. I later wondered if my sister would get complaints from the neighbors about the slut staying at her apartment while she was gone; I do tend to be loud when I cum.

After my last orgasm, Harry pulled out of me.

"Did you cum, baby?" I asked, still panting from my climax.

"No ... just wanted to get on top of you." He said as he shifted around and gently spread my legs apart.

As he slowly entered me again I pulled his head down and placed my lips on his. I wrapped my hands around his head and we kissed tenderly and passionately and long. There's something about kissing a man, while you feel a part of his body moving inside your own body, that just blows me away. It was, at that very moment, that I became conscious of something that had been nagging at me since I first met Harry the day before; I suddenly realized how much in love I was with him.

Thoughts flew through my head as Harry continued making love to me. It was crazy; I'd just met him. We didn't really know each other. He was so much older. He probably didn't love me; he was just having a good time with a horny babe he'd been lucky enough to run into. Regardless of my thoughts, my heart told me I was irrevocably in love with him.

"Harry?" I said after our long kiss.

"Yes?" He answered, sounding a little out of breath as he kept up his steady rhythmic pace of thrusting into me; making me feel so fulfilled.

"I think I love you." I confessed.

"I love you too, honey." He replied.

"No, no ... I mean it ... I'm not just saying it cause we're having sex ... I've fallen hopelessly in love with you."

"That can't be ... we just met ..."

"Can we talk about it ... after? Right now ... I just want you to keep fucking me." I said.

"Sure. God I love women who talk dirty during sex."

"Hmmmm ... like ... fuck me harder, Harry ... I want to feel your hot cum squirting in my slutty cunt ... harder ... fuck me ... make it hurt baby ... FUCK ME!" I yelled.

I heard Harry grunt and felt a few last powerful thrusts as he satisfied my wish and shot his hot load inside me. I felt his body jerk and shudder just as I was cumming again, too; something else I'd never experienced with a man -- cumming together. As I said, the guys I'd been with before came so fast I never had a chance to climax.

Harry collapsed on top of me; breathing hard, his sweat dripping from his forehead onto my chin, then dripping and running down between my breasts. I caressed his head and whispered sweet nothings in his ear; before that day, I never knew what 'sweet nothings' really meant. We've all heard the term, haven't we? Now I know.

"Thank you." I said.

"Hey, I'm the one who should be thanking you ... I've never woken up quite like that before."

"Really?" I said. Hearing him say I'd done something for him that no one else had ever done made me feel so good and so special; it made me want to burst with happiness. "God Harry, I do love you so much!"

"Uh ... yes, we do need to talk about that." He said, suddenly sounding very serious.

Something cold swept through me; I was afraid I was about to be completely rejected.

"Listen Kelly, I know you probably feel grateful for me coming to your rescue yesterday and that's pretty understandable. But love?"

"I know, I thought about that, too." I responded. "Doesn't make any difference; I still love you."

"And the age difference ... how old are you? Twenty-one, twenty-two?"

"Twenty-three. I took a couple years off after high school and then went to college. But I graduate next year." I said. "And I thought of that, too, and all the arguments your about to offer up ... when I'm forty, you'll be what?"

"Sixty-three."

"OK ... so what? How cares?" I challenged.

"You'll want kids. I'm too old for that." He said.

"Bull shit! Even if we don't have kids ... I'll still love you ... but you're right, I do want to have children, someday." I admitted. "So, is that it? That all the arguments you got?"

"Well ... this is one more thing." He said, sounding a bit sheepish.

"I think I've ... well ... I, ah, think ... I love you too." He said.

"Oh really? How could that be? You just met me, you don't even know me, and you're so much older than me!" I shouted and then punched him in the arm; laughing, of course, as I did so.

He grabbed me and pulled me on top of him and kissed me passionately. Harry was hard again; I felt his stiff cock rubbing against my leg. As we kissed I eased my hips up over his cock and lowered them until I felt his cock slide up between the slippery folds of pussy. I ground my hips into him and felt the delicious thrill as his hard cock stimulated my clit. I reached back and guided him into me again and he groaned.

As my warm wet pussy slid slowly down the length of his shaft, his tongue pursued mine inside my mouth. His hands cupped my breasts and pinched my sensitive nipples; sending more shock waves though my body and making me shudder. He must have felt me quiver.

"You OK?" He asked as he pulled his mouth away from mine.

"No."

"Wants wrong?" He asked. As he spoke, tears welled up and began to stream down my face, then dripped onto his chest.

"My gosh, what's wrong?" He asked again, sounding very apprehensive this time

"I love you so much ... it hurts ... that's what's wrong!" And I bent over and kissed him again. I felt Harry thrusting into me; his hips driving up into my eager wanting pussy. I love being on top during love making; so I pushed up from Harry's chest to sit astride his hips, but as soon as I was upright a wave of vertigo hit me. Just like the day before.

"Oh! Oh my." I said woozily; I almost fell off Harry, but his strong hands caught me around the waist.

"You OK?" He said as he stopped thrusting into me, though I was still impaled on him.

"Head was spinning ... its OK now." I said.

"You sure? Maybe we shouldn't ..."

"Oh shut up you old fool ... and fuck me!" I started bouncing up and down on Harry's rigid pole; relishing all the fantastic feelings it generated inside me.

My head was fine as we made love; no more vertigo. The rest of me was even better as I felt myself heading for another mind shattering orgasm. I was sort of wondering if all the excitement was good for me after having a head injury the day before; those thoughts didn't get very far because I was swept away as Harry's fingers started rubbing my clit and that took me right over the edge.

When I cum and I'm on top, I writhe and twist and scream and I throw my head back; it was the throwing my head back that caused the sharp stabbing pain, I think. My hands flew to my head.

"Oh shit that hurts!" I shouted.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked. "Here, lie down ... be still a second."

He gently lifted me off him and he guided my head to my pillow. The pain slowly subsided.

"Let me get you some ibuprofen." He said, and leaped out of bed, returning quickly with water and two pills.

I took them and put my head back on the pillow.

"It's gone now ... the pain."

"Still ... I think we should take a break ... from the 'sex stuff' ..." We both laughed which made my head hurt again, but not as much.

"But I want you to cum inside me again. My head feels better lying down ... please Harry, put it inside me again ... oh god that feels so good ... fuck me more Harry ... fuck me!"

And he did. He was gentle and careful as he thrust his cock into me. He held my legs up and they rested on his shoulders while his hips kept swiveling into me. When he finally climaxed, I pulled him down on top of me and we kissed.

"I want to taste your cum, baby." I said, thinking he'd pull out of me and I could lick the last vestiges of his seed from his penis.

Instead, Harry surprised me. He went down on me and licked up the thick white stuff as it seeped from my opening and then brought it up to my mouth and shared the taste with me. He did this several times, but the last time, he lingered at my pussy and started flicking his tongue over my clit until he put me over the edge once more.

When I was finished cumming, he lay down beside me and fondled my breasts lovingly.

"There is nothing sexier that a woman reaching a climax ... that turns me on more than anything else I can think of." He told me.

"Thank you." I said. "Are you hungry?" He laughed.

"Guess that wasn't all that romantic, was it?" I added.

"Not really ... but, now that you mention it, I am hungry, too ... guess I was distracted earlier."

"Hmmm ... me too ... deliciously distracted." I said, reaching over and pulling Harry's head to me so I could kiss him again; though this time it was a tender loving kiss and not the hot passionate kind we'd had while making love.

"Hmmm ... that tasted great, honey, but it's not a lot of calories." Harry said. "If there's nothing in the kitchen, I suppose I'll have to go out ... how's bagels sound."

"Yum ... I'd like an 'everything bagel' with butter ... no cream cheese. And hot tea, too ... not coffee. OK?"

"I'll be back in a flash ... stay put, rest ... you've got my cell phone number from last night when I went out to pick up the Indian food ... if anything happens, call me right away." He instructed.

"Yes, doctor." I said and gave him a big smile. He kissed me after he dressed and then headed out to get breakfast.

I lay in bed while he was gone and marveled at how I was feeling about Harry and how crazy it sounded if I thought about it logically. So, I didn't think about it logically. I thought about him with my heart and imagined us married years in the future with children and a nice house and so happy together we could hardly stand it.

He was gone a long time; a very long time.

In fact, he never came back.

At first, I grew concerned; then became frantic. He said he loved me, but maybe he'd lied; perhaps just to placate me. But I didn't think so; I desperately wanted to believe he really loved me. I called his cell but only got his voice mail; I left messages. At first they conveyed mild concern; later, they expressed the panic I was feeling.

I cried a lot. My head hurt more, but the headaches eventually went away after a few days. I walked the dog and kept looking for him everywhere I went.

About three days later the police called me. They'd heard my messages on his cell phone and traced the calls back to my cell. They asked me to come down to the station, but wouldn't say why or tell me anything about Harry; said it was an ongoing investigation and they couldn't tell me anything over the phone and would I please get to the station, as soon as possible.

When I arrived, they put me in one of those interview rooms just like you see on all those cop shows on TV; with the bib mirrors that you know is one-way glass so others can watch without being seen. They started asking me questions about how I knew Harry, and who I was, and what I did.

"Where is Harry? Is he alright? Did he do something ... I can't believe he'd do anything ..." I asked the two detectives in the room with me.

"We're asking the questions here, now, how did you know Mr. Burns?" One of the detectives said; I swear I remembered that exact same line from a CSI show.

"We just met a few days ago and I'll not telling you another thing until you tell me what happened to Harry. I mean ... he just went out for bagels ... for breakfast ... said he'd be right back ... but ... but he never came back ..." I broke down in tears and they had to wait until I was lucid again.

"He was shot. Murdered by a perp who was robbing a liquor store ... just a few doors down from a bagel shop, come to think of it." One of the detectives said. "Witnesses said they saw the perp come running out of the liquor store. The perp ran right into Mr. Burns who must have been unlucky enough to have been walking past the door of the liquor store just then; if he was on his way to the bagel shop, like you said. The perp apparently panicked, 'cause he shot Mr. Burns once in the chest, then ran off."

"Oh god NO!" I wailed. I didn't stop sobbing for a very long time. The detectives had a female officer come in and sit with me until I was able to talk with them again; which was some hours later.

When they returned I told them everything I could remember about how we'd met and the short time we'd spent together.

"I don't get it. You hardly knew the guy, why were you so broke up when we told you he was killed?" The detective named Ralph asked.

"It's none of your business." I said, feeling very resentful.

"Yes Miss, it is our business. This is a murder investigation and we need to know everything about everything; that's the only way we stand a chance to catch the perp." He said.

"I fell in love with him while we together!"

"Oh? But wasn't he, what, twenty ... twenty-five years older than you? Damn, he was old enough to be your father, for christ's sake." Ralph said.

"I don't care ... I love him ... loved, I mean." And I sank into despair and sobbed again.

"I don't think we're gonna get anything else outta her." The other detective said to Ralph.

"Yeah ... here's my card Miss, if you can think of anything else that might help us, please give me a call." Ralph told me. "Ah ... guess you can go now."

Weeks later I found out I was pregnant. I didn't go back to school. My sister had insisted I say with her after she returned and I told her about Harry and what had happened.

When I discovered I was going to have Harry's baby, Sis was almost as shocked as I was.

"Didn't you use protection?"

"No."

"The pill?"

"No."

"Damn it Kelly, you're smarter than that." She scolded.

"I thought I was past that point in my cycle ... plus, it all just happened so fast ... you just had to be there." Was all I could say.

Karen told me I was staying with her and Dan until after I had the baby and could get back on my feet. I tried to object; told her I'd find my own place, but my big sister would have none of it.

"You need to finish school and get your degree, too. You can probably transfer to one of the schools here in town." She told me, so I did.

A few months after I discovered I was pregnant, I called the detective who'd given me his card. He thought I was calling to ask if the police had caught the guy who killed Harry.

"Well, I'm sorry but the trail has gone cold. There are so many murders in this city and we only have so many detectives and we ..." He tried to rationalize to me.

"That's not why I called." I said over the phone.

"You didn't want to know if we caught his killer?" The cop sounded miffed with me.

"No. Dead is dead. If you find the guy or not, it doesn't give me Harry back. Though, if I could somehow find the killer myself, I would happily put a rusty nail through his heart with my bare hands; but that's not why I called." I told him.

"Oh."

"I called because I am trying to locate any of Harry's relatives; I know he told me his wife died some years ago. Were you able to track down any other relatives?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I am going to have his baby."

"You sure?" He sounded incredulous.

"Yes, my doctor has confirmed it and my belly is getting quite large and round; no doubt about it ... I'm having a baby."

I couldn't help myself; I knew he'd be pissed with my answer, but the police had seemed so indifferent to me when they questioned me that I felt like I owed them a bit of my spite.

"No damn it, I meant his baby, for christ's sake." I knew it, he was pissed; and I was smiling ... he deserved it.

"Yes, I am. It's none of your business, but I hadn't had sex for almost a year before I met Harry; and haven't since he died. Since I doubt I'm involved in the 'second coming' I'm pretty sure its Harry's." I told him. "I'd like to inform any family members ... they might want to know Harry fathered a child before he died. Wouldn't you? But then ... maybe you wouldn't."

"Do I detect bitterness? Oh well, you're right ... he has a daughter and I guess she might want to know she's got a half sister. She's the only relative we could track down and she didn't know of any other living relatives, either. But, I'm not allowed to give out her information; against department rules."

"Not even her name? I could at least try the phone book, then."

"Wouldn't do you any good; her number's unlisted. OK ... listen up ... I'll give you her name and number but you can't say you got it from me ... tell her he gave it to you before he died, or something, alright?" I agreed and he gave me the information; her name's Alice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Pet Sitting
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds