• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pink Pearl
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

Pink Pearl

Then I saw her, still sitting in the pews, near the back now at the edge, in the shadows. I saw the janitor look at her and then at me, he recognized her.

He walked out, and motioning to her, I said, "Yes. We are going out after. She is going to help me clean up." I did not lie. "See you later."

I went to the outside doors and take the allen wrench and lock the doors up. Close the lights down, seal the building. This hermetically sealed place. I feel hidden, afraid, excited. My heart is beating fast as I walk back through the nave, like time cannot go fast enough right now, and pull the silent doors open.

I watch Lisa look back and smile. I take her by the hand and say, "Come on. You can help me."

We walk up the middle aisle and I hand her several items, baskets and books, papers.

She is silent, we are reverent walking toward the altar. She had asked me about the doors locking in the back room. I think about that.

We walk in together, both of us, I feel her trembling and she sets down the items I gave her, I step back out and look out at the darkness of the church. Close off the last remaining light. Only the light in our little room. I close the door, lock it.

Silence.

The room is strangely bright, things are laying in stacks along the counters. There is one sofa at the back wall. Lisa is stacking the empty baskets and has put away the wine.

"Can we light candles?" She asks, looking to me and the line of candles on the counter.

"Yes." I hand her a book of matches, and she lights several and then I turn out the lights.

The room is instantly transformed. No windows. Only two doors leading to the sanctuary and one leading outdoors. The shadows of flickering candles, the orange glow.

Only then do I walk up to her as she is laying the box of matches down and wrap my arms around her waist. I hear her sigh, feel the warmth of her.

"It has been too long." I say.

She nods and then takes me by the hand, this time I follow. "This looks comfortable," she says in a quiet voice and sitting down first pulls me down beside her, and I hold my hand across her lap.

I lean in and looking her in the eyes say, "Hi."

"Hi." A long soft smile, and we kiss. Slow, a light touch of our lips togehter, a trembling touch. Like a bee touching a flower. Like the way a spider walks on their web. We kiss.

I move back and whisper, "This ok?" I say.

"Mmmmmm. How I have imagined it a long time. I love this room. It's like it's ours."

And she lay herself back on the armrest again, and for a moment it felt like being at my house. I thought of Mandy, and for just a moment, time and place and responsibility crept in. She would be wondering where I am. She had to work today, could not make it. She would be home soon and I should be there.

"What you thinking?" Lisa said, her arms raised up over her head, fingers tangling in her hair.

"Nothing. . . You." I put everything out of my mind.

"Matthew. Before. . . I wanted to just tell you something." I stiffened and she saw that I did. "No." She lifted up and kissed me soft. "No. It's ok. But the last time, we were, together. The day I came to the house and we kissed. You said something that hurt. Hurt me." She pulled me close, so her mouth was right at my ear.

"Matthew, that day, and I don't know why. But it is the first day I felt like a woman. Really, like a woman. I lay there on that couch and you were there, and the way we kissed. The way you held me. I felt like a woman, a full beautiful, this body, me. And . . . I felt like we were lovers. And when you said that you said what you did just to make me cum. . . Matthew is that true?"

"Because it made me mad. I tried to put it out of my mind. But it made me mad, and then when you said what you said again, about Buried Treasure. I thought is he just saying these things, or does he MEAN these things. You know. Do you? I felt so desired, but then when you said those things I just felt, well used. Like your words don't mean anything. And I could not put it out of my mind and I had to go. This shouldn't be happening, I shouldn't be doing these things. I shouldn't feel what I feel. I know that, and I have sort of created this closed off little world that is ours, just ours, that the world really has no part of. Nothing. It does not exist. To I don't know. . . but here it is. I like this little room, it's just for - us. But I want you to WANT me. For this to be . . ."

I drank in her words, holding my hand at the small of her back, let her lay on the sofa, let her hair fall around her face in the low candlelight as she spoke.

"Lisa. I said what I said because I thought I had gone to far. That you would pull away from ME. I am always afraid of LOSING you, of hurting you, of . . .I thought it was what YOU wanted to hear."

She was smiling then, "Well. It wasn't. Your such a pastor. Always assuming what other people think without listening to them."

She sat back up and took out her cell phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Setting the timer, you have fifteen minutes."

************************

"Anything?"

"Mmmmmm. Anything." This low guttural growl as she stretched on the sofa and closed her eyes.

I began to unbutton her blouse, pulling the soft fabric open to expose her tummy and breasts. She lifted herself higher, letting me slip the top down her arms and off. I then unzipped her slacks down the side and began slipping them down her legs, no resistance at all. She was anticipating my every move. As I tugged down she lifted her hips, let them slide past her hips, then lifting each leg as I tugged them off, tossing them to the floor. She lay there in a pair of red panties.

It was luxurious to see the candlelight flicker on her soft skin, laying there with this delicious smile on her face.

"What are you going to do to me?"

I leaned down and kissed a line from her navel up to her breasts, began suckling.

"Anything." I whispered.

"Mmmm'K."

I lay my hand over the crotch of her silk red panties and squeezed, feeling her push into my hand, and I scratched my fingers over the fabric between her legs, feeling the soft hairs beneath, and as I pressed hard could feel her pussy lips opening to my touch. The wetness, slipping on the fabric, and these too I begin to slip down her legs, hooking my thumbs into the waistband, watching her hips rise.

"Mmmmmmm." These soft sighs, her hands tangling in her hair, fully exposed, knees held open.

I stood up then and slipped off my pants and boxers, began unbuttoning my shirt. Lisa opens her eyes watching me undress, my cock is pointing straight up again and she laughs. "Your always like that she says," as I lay in next to her and we wrap ourselves around each other.

The feeling is so deliciously exquisite.

"I just want to feel our skin together."

"It's nice."

I trace my finger tips all over her body, I want to touch and explore every crevice, I want this to last forever. I trace lines over her, along her legs, trace the bone of her hips, touch her little tear drop belly button and slide my hand down between her legs, press her open. I lean in and kiss her cheek, saying "Hi." Again.

She smiles at me, turns her head to my ear, "Hi," as our bodies reacquaint themselves.

I lower myself down until I am between her legs, Lisa sets one foot on the floor and the foot is up on the cushion with her pressed back against the sofa, as I hold my hands on her inner thighs and press her open. I lean forward and lay my cheek right at her tummy, rub my lips over the wisps of hair growing between her navel and the bush of hair between her legs. Nuzzle down lower, I begin to eat, to lick and suck and hold her open.

My turn.

Anything.

She yields, no motion away, no stopping me. I drink her in, lick up her middle with my flat tongue, feel the undulation of her hips, the hairs sliding along my tongue. I wet her, taste, her smell and taste all around me now, the warmth and hairs on my cheek. She is holding her legs open so wide.

I hear her coo, "I've never done this before." And she giggles and says, "You're scratchy."

I look up at her, the smile on her face, angelic, calm. I can see her pink slit from ass to front. I see the little hood of her clit and press there with my finger, and she jumps a little as I press my finger around the small white pearl there. I can feel her breathing quicken as I rub my finger over her clit, drawing these small circles, pushing her little pearl one way and another, moving faster feeling her body guide me. She is turning her hips one way and another, seeking me out, until she is the one drawing circles against my fingers, as I hold them there. My cock is hungry and dripping. I am wondering what time is it?

I push my fingers inside her, up into her vagina as I lick and eat, licking the point of my tongue into her clit, until she is squirming underneath me, pushing harder and harder against me. I can see the sheen of sweat on her skin, as she whimpers, "Oh my god. Oh my god."

She is getting so wet, my chin is shining with her cum as she squirms beneath me. I feel her hands in my hair, hungry pushing me down between her legs.

I suck, chew her clit, draw these wondrous little circles, push my fingers up deep inside. Lisa begins to grind herself against me, taking on a movement all her own, seeking it out. I want her to lose all control. I want her to cum. Want her to want more, and more. I stroke the inside of her vagina, soft and then harder. Rubbing over that little rough spot up inside, dig into her, can feel her body begin trembling against me.

I watch her chin rise in the air, she is rubbing her breasts and squeezing her nipples pressing her hand into her abdomen.

"Ahhhhhh. Keep doing that."

She grabs my head and is pushing me into her, hard into her thighs. Thrashing against me. I can barely breath, and she is crying out, panting. "Oh god, oh god." I let her thrash beneath me, just holding on for dear life. My little girl is cumming. Her eyes are on fire, panting, her cunt is this hungry open wound. I suck and suck and suck, I feel the tension of her body, the release. The pulsing of her cunt as she is cumming.

As she slows her movements, I slide up her front and lay myself down on top her. She feels my cock for the first time, laying up between her legs, slipping along her open thighs. I want to fuck her now. So hungry. I begin to kiss her, and her eyes open. The relaxation, the nervousness in her eyes. She does not move, wondering, will I? She is holding her legs open. She would let me, when . . .

The alarm on her phone rings.

Fifteen minutes.

She laughs a little, and leans in against me, turns herself on the sofa so we are facing each other. We lay like that, just facing each other.

She says, "Fifteen minutes is up. You disappointed?"

"Disappointed?"

"You know."

"Oh, baby girl." I smile. We lay facing each other on that small sofa, naked, hot, she is so relaxed, bending to me, moving any way I move her. Me, aching with desire.

"No. We got all the time in the world."

She reaches her hand down, grasping my cock in her hand, swirling her fingers around my head. "I been leaving you like this a lot lately." She frowns, looking in my eyes, her hand fingering slowly the tip of my cock. I am closing my eyes, grimacing at the touch. So delicious. I am in agony. I have my chin turned down, sighing and moaning at her touch. I can't help it.

She lets go. God I want her so bad. She lays back again, I wait for her to say yes, but she pushes me over a little as she sits up.

"Fifteen minutes is up, but . . . I got something I think I can do, and I think you will like it."

I sit up and my cock is pointing straight up, if feels so heavy. I ache, I will do anything.

"Come here, up here." She is pulling on me. "I want you to give me a Pearl Necklace."

"A what?"

"Here, up here yeah. I'll show you." She lays herself down on the sofa, and she is guiding me so that my knees are around her chest, each side of her. Her arms resting on each of my bare thighs. She looks up at me, "I read this in one of my stories. A pearl necklace. Oh wait . . ." She is pointing. "Over there. Get that, lotion."

A bottle of clear olive oil on the counter. I rise up take it and hand it to her. She squirts it all over her breasts, slides it around with her hands and I realize what she is intending.

Oh my god.

I straddle across her chest again, and lay my cock right between her breasts. The shiny liquid swirling between her breasts, touching around my cock, all shiny and wet. Her hair is splayed out on the cushion and her cheeks are so red, her eyes sparkling looking up at me. She is smiling up at me, and then she squeezes her breasts around my cock, encasing me in flesh.

I begin to move, to fuck her breasts.

"A pearl necklace. I want you to cum, on my neck."

I pump my cock between her breasts, the head of my cock squeezing through the top, she is pushing her hands together and tipping her head down, chin against her chest watching. I push higher and she opens her mouth, and as I push up she touches the tip of my cock with her lips and kisses me right on the tip. Then, opening her mouth wider so that she is taking my head in, sucking on me.

Each thrust is heaven, this is not going to take long. I have never been so aroused in my life.

"This all right?" She says, her mouth full of my cock.

"Oh god, you have no idea."

Her head turning again. I hold my cock higher, wanting this to last and let her envelope her mouth around the head of my cock, I want her to suck me. The feel of her lips around me, I hold my cock so it stays in her mouth. Pushing my cock into her. Her lips are so red. Delicious. The wet warm feel, her teeth lightly on my skin. I slide back down, she is pushing again, holding her breasts together, I am fucking her faster and faster.

Her legs lay open, her wet eaten mashed pussy. I can smell her, olive oil, us. The sheen of our skin as we slide together, faster and faster.

I can feel my cum rising, oh god. "Oh god. Lisa, this is so . .... " I let out a low deep moan.

She says, "You feel so good." Her mouth opening around the head of my cock with each thrust. She says, "Cum on baby, cum on me. Do this for me."

I am fucking her now, or it feels like, and all I am thinking is how I want to fuck her. I need to feel myself inside her body, pressed up inside. I watch my cock press into her mouth, her red lips opening and squeezing around me. I imagine how her pussy lips would feel, opening wide around me, the yielding, the pressure of her tight cunt, knees bent, held open, hair everywhere. That dissolved and hungry feeling.

I feel my cum rising again. I moan out, "I am going cum in you."

She brings her mouth back and lifts her chin, ready for me. Waiting. Her wet mouth is open, and I can see the line of her white teeth, her eyes are closed now. I am thrusting faster, until . . . oh, that delicious moment, I am cumming. Spraying pulse after pulse, ribbons of cum spraying up and onto her neck, into her dark hair. I spray this white ribbon, lines of cum on her skin, curling white around each side of her neck and up a little onto her chin.

This pearl necklace.

She is saying, "Oh yeah. Feel good?" Keeping her chin up, her head held high. Knowing the mess I have made, all over her.

I lift up off of her. We aren't loud, or at least I did not know we were loud. I move myself down and lay beside her, lay my head into her shoulders, watching as Lisa opens her eyes, looks at me, holds her hands out. There is oil all over her hands, all between her breasts, cum all over her chest and neck, in her hair.

"You made a mess of me."

"Your pearl necklace." I look at the clock. "That was twenty more minutes."

She is rising, sitting up, we are both naked. Comfortable now together, she is standing, facing me. Shaking her hands out at her side, cum is running down her front, over her breasts.

"It's cold." She is shaking her hands, looking down at herself. "Are there any towels?"

I get up, my cock is still hard. I still ache, so delicious, the heat of my cock. The feeling of release. No way to describe.

"Over there." She takes paper towels and begins to wipe herself off.

"Oh my God," she is laughing now. My chest is red. "God, what a mess . . . I'm cold."

She runs over and hugs herself to me, I wrap my arms around her.

"Thank you," I say.

She smiles, leaning back. "I never done that before." The way we were naked together just then I will forever love. Just in that moment I can not describe.

--

"Everything I've never done before, I've done with you."

***************

That evening I came home late, closing myself silently into the house. Mandy was standing in the kitchen.

--

Two things happened to end my reverie:

First, Lisa got a job to earn some money for college; and second, Mandy shifted her position to three-quarters time, which meant she began coming home at three in the afternoon, the exact same time Lisa got off school.

The impact was like a door slamming. This had been 'our' time. The afternoons were now history, and how could we possibly create any space between Mandy and Lisa?

We were both at a loss what to do. There was my office, the 'little room,' but that was a loaded gun, which eventually, certainly would go off. We both knew that. How could I justify coming over to her house and sitting in her room with the door closed? We could go out, but three times a week?

It was a sign.

A warning.

--

Mandy came home with her next scheduled conference. It ran Sunday to Wednesday. She would leave Sunday morning and return Wednesday afternoon. I listened, and my immediate thoughts were of her being gone.

My heart leapt.

A tingling in my hands, as she asked, "Would you like to come?"

I couldn't say no. Not right away. I had to think. "I'll check my schedule," is all I said, trying to remain calm.

She was eyeing me, "You've always gone before." She was used to 'yes.' Our times away had been some of our best sex ever.

"I . . .I probably can. It's just that . . . right now I have a paper to complete, and I have to defend it. I've meetings with my mentor I would have to change some things around. We'll see." I left it at that.

That evening I went for a walk, and as I wandered down the road I called Lisa. It was useless to stay 'No' if Lisa were unavailable. Either physically or emotionally.

"Lisa, Hi!"

"Hi. . . Mom and dad are in the next room."

"That's fine. Ok. I wanted to call and tell you something. Mandy came home this afternoon and told me she has a conference."

"So?"

"So. I wouldn't have to go. I could stay. She would be gone four days."

I waited in silence, letting the words sink in.

"You usually do go though."

"BUT. I wouldn't have to. See. Would you . . ." I had to say it now, "Would you like to stay over, with me."

"Yes. But . . ."

"But what?"

"I am working. What day did you say?"

"Sunday, in two weeks."

"Just a sec. . . . I work that night. And . . . I have school. I don't know."

"You have time to change your schedule. Lisa. Say yes. We can figure this out. I want to see you."

Silence again.

A small, "K." came over the line.

"You can?"

"Yes."

We said a little more, my heart was pounding. Two weeks. My head swimming in thoughts, how this could all work out.

Next day I informed Mandy it was too much going on, and I did offer to come out a little later, stay a little while. Just not Sunday and Monday.

"No. No. . . That's fine. If you can't you can't."

She wasn't happy about it, but I held my ground.

The days went by so slowly. I called Lisa a few more times, rechecking. Being sure. Found out she was working until ten that night, that she couldn't get out of it, and it would be another half hour before she could come over. Mom and dad said it would be fine for her to stay. She did not tell them she worked that night because it would make no sense for her to come over so late and then have to get up and go to school in the morning. So she had to hide her schedule from them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pink Pearl
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds