• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pink Pearl
  • /
  • Page ⁨13⁩

Pink Pearl

Lisa says, "I dont' think I can come again,"

I say "You are."

And as the wave of pleasure rises, she whimpers, "It hurts, it hurts. It won't stop. I can't . . . oh, god." She falls against me relaxing again, whimpering, "I am still cumming. Oh god. I can't stand it. It feels so . . . oh god, so good."

I let her down off the counter and she begins to walk out into the living room now, I follow, my cock is still so hard. I nestle my cock into the line of her ass as she is walking, she lifts her hips and I enter from behind.

She is lifting her ass even as she says, "No. No. Wait. I can't."

I push my fingers into her ass, lubricated with her cum and fuck her as she falls to her knees. So wet, everywhere, we were disheveled and matted, sweaty and delicious. All of us everywhere. She sinks to her knees.

"Fuck me. Careful."

I move on her again from behind, my fingers up inside. She is moaning, "No no no. It is too much, too good. Ahhhhh." But pushing back and grinding at me, I could feel her wave of cum again, different this time, softer, but again so long. She is not coming down from each orgasm, each one running into the other, and I reached down and rub her clit, "ahhh I can't stand it....." I was fucking her soft now, barely moving. Long delicious strokes and scrapping my fingers along her back, leaving long red marks, long red lines. She was pressing back and then falling into the carpet, letting me. Unable to move, too delicoius for words. The feel of her body.

"I want you forever," I say. "I want to be in you always,"

Our lovemaking was forever, when we see one another I am inside. Our eyes meet and we begin to undulate our sex. When I am not there, my fingers play at her womb. It is the kind of lovers we have become.

I took her hair and pulled her head back, like I was riding an animal as I continued to fuck. I had cum so many times that my cock was numb, would stay hard for such a long time, and I continued to fuck her, to ride her, pulling her head back.....

Purest pleasure. She was mine and I was hers. No one knew. Could know. I felt the wave wash over us again. We lay flat on the floor, and she began turning, stopping me, trying to get my cock out of her.

"I need to rest. It feels too good, too wonderful. I am weak."

I turn and let her lay on her back, simply hold my hands at her inner thighs, feel the heat. Clutching my fingers at the line of her puss and thigh, feel the heat of us, our wetness, our saliva. I can feel her trembling, trembling with pleasure. I am watching her hand as it clutches at some hair, and in that moment I can not tell if that hand is hers or mine.

Our kisses last forever, our eyes closed or open, it didn't matter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pink Pearl
  • /
  • Page ⁨13⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds