• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pink Pearl
  • /
  • Page ⁨12⁩

Pink Pearl

"I put my mouth to the phone, "Andrea. . . In homeroom."

"What's she saying?" she asked.

I shook my head. She was sliding along my whole length now. I just whispered, "I don't know."

Then I simply said into the receiver. "Ok then. Goodbye."

The woman was still talking as I hung up.

As I hung up, Lisa lay herself on my chest, holding my cock to her, looking into my eyes. I felt my cock pop up between her legs again. A look of lust and fear in her eyes. My cock was nestling into her puss, pressing back. Her ass was wagging around, guiding me. The head of my cock set right at the opening of her vagina.

"Matthew," said Lisa, clinging to me. "Oh God, Matthew are you . . ."

I lifted my hips pressing the head of my cock, could feel her opening right around me, and she pressed her hands into the mattress, closing her eyes. She spread her legs, holding herself open and letting herself slide lower. Pushing down. I lifted, and we were pressing ourselves together. The head of my cock, the feeling of her opening. Looking into her face, her mouth held open, her eyes closed. She was sensing this with every nerve of her body.

With eyes closed, she whispered out "I want you in my pussy, Matthew. I want your cock in my pussy."

I felt the head my cock slip into her, with a little pop, felt her close around my tip. She held herself perfectly still, her chest heaving. Holding her arms straight on each side of me, her knees on each side of me. I brought my hands lower and cradling her ass, pulled her lower. I wanted to feel her lower herself down on my cock. Tugging a little, I felt her fall, down, opening her legs, a sweet moan from her lips, "Mmmmmmm."

Until I was pressed into her completely. She held there, eyes closed, kissing my shoulder. Pressing back still. There was no barrier. I began to arch my back and let my cock move out of her again. She did not move, feeling me leave her body now. She simply reacted by squeezing her legs around me, I felt her vagina tighten, this exquisite tightening holding me inside her. So tight, and I thrust up into her again, felt her lower herself down. We held together, pressing our sexes together, filling her, feeling her fall onto me. Feeling her rise up again. Apart, together. Never leaving her, inside her, our bodies one.

She hugged me tight just then, laying down on me. Pressing her breasts to me.

Whispering in my ear, breathing in my ear, "Fuck me, Matthew. You're fucking me Matthew. Oh my god."

We moved together, slowly, she was holding herself above me letting me push into her. Stroking her back, feeling her thighs on each side of me. Feeling her rise and fall on my cock, sliding myself against her, moving her so her clit was touching along the length of my cock. Her cheeks mottled, her breathing ragged.

"Oh god, it feels so good."

Clinging to me, breathing in my ear, kissing my shoulder. Her mouth open, breathing through her mouth, moving on me faster, this hunger rising. She knew what to do. She knew what she wanted. Nothing to learn, nothing to teach. I held to her, let her move on my body, take what she wanted. I rubbed her clit along the length of my cock, and reaching back felt in between her legs, felt my cock, right where it slid into her body. Felt it push inside.

Beyond belief. Pressing my finger there, and following the line back to her little anus, and pressed there the same she had done to me. Her eyes opening. She kissed my lips, pressing her tongue into my mouth, the movement of our bodies. Incredible. I will never forget that moment. The movement of us against the other, the purest pleasure. Moving faster, harder, hungrier. I was meeting each thrust, pressing my finger deep into her ass, rubbing her there, could feel my cock sliding into her from inside, with my finger and my cock pressing deep into her.

She was arching her head back then, panting, stiffening. Moving on me hard, thrashing on my body, possessed.

"Oh, god. Yes. Yes."

She was stiffening, her body falling on me, lifting again, shaking against me, mashing her clit against me. Crying out, "I'm cumming."

I held to her, she was trembling, as I held her to me. She lay like that a ling while. I let my finger slip out of her. Held my cock deep inside of her. I had not cum yet. I was still hard. I was not done with her.

I could hear her breathing. She did not move. Was she all right? Now it was over. I knew what she could be thinking. The worry. The concern. The thinking part, rising.

She lifted her head from me finally, whispering to me, smiling, "We did it."

"Yes."

"Did you cum?"

I shook my head.

"Oh my god. It's so nice." She looked down at our bodies. She laughed. "Oh my god." She lifted herself from me, looking down. Looking down between our legs where I was still pressed into her. She was looking at my cock rise up into her.

"Your fucking me."

She kissed me. And then rolling to one side of me, I held to her so I was laying up on top. She lay her hand up over her head and now I was laying over her, she was looking up at me. I loved the way she yielded now. I felt her spread her legs for me, lifting her knees. Her little puss open, I was still deep inside and I lay on her and began to pump into her. She held to my back, digging her nails in.

"Ah. Ah." She was whimpering. I kept going, I was not going to stop.

"Oh, slow. . . I'm too sensitive." I kept pumping into her. Holding to her.

I lay my mouth at her ear. I whispered, "I have you now little girl, you want me to cum in you."

"Cum in me. Fill me up. Yes."

"You feel so good."

"Fuck me. Oh, god."

"I'm inside you."

"Yes."

"Fucking your cunt."

"Yes. Come on. Cum in me."

I could feel she was sensitive, the agony in her voice. A sort of pain. I would not take long. I never wanted to end. She was scratching her nails into my back and I was ready to cum. I fucked her now with abandon, my whole length. To simply let go, I wanted to cum, pound into her. I felt it rise, cumming, loads of cum into her. So wet, her legs open. I was pulling her open, growling, "Oh my god. I'm cumming."

"Yes. Matthew. Yes."

My cock slid so deep into her, the spasms as I pressed hard against her, and I felt her thrashing against me again, a little death. Cumming. We were cumming. She was pushing back against me. "Oh you feel so, very good." We shared our orgasm.

I lay on her, we were both on top of the sheets naked together, I could feel myself leaking out of her. She lay on her back looking up at me. She said, "The wet spot." She laughed, "I'm laying in the wet spot."

"What?"

"The stories I read. It took me awhile to know what that was. Now. I'm . . .it's me. I'm laying in the wet spot."

She laughed again. I rolled off her. We faced each other. She looked down at herself. Held her hands over her puss, "God this is messy."

Lisa leaned to me, kissed me again, short kisses while pressing me onto my back, my softening cock laying on my abdomen. She held it in her hand and flipped it one way and another. Exploring.

"This was just so, nice. . . It's like, this is it?"

I looked at her. She noticed the look of concern in my eyes. "I mean, look, I spent my entire life being told not to do this. I was afraid of THIS. But . . . 'It' is just nice. Soft, and warm and wet and . . . a mess."

We lay like that a long time, hugging together, letting our bodies cool, the air felt cool, the sunlight that hit the bed felt warm. We had this sheen over us, our skin was so soft. The sunlight so wonderfully bright.

The last thing I remember is, her small voice from somewhere saying, "I'm glad I stayed home."

We fell asleep again.

*****************

LUNCH

Lisa is eyeing me, sitting naked in the kitchen, wondering what I might do.

I told her as we lay in our warm bedroom I had a little something for lunch.

She rolls on top of me and says, "K."

--

I love the intoxicated look in her eyes as she watches me rise from my seat in the kitchen, we are sitting there completely naked, natural, letting me look at her, not trying to hide anything. Not shy. So comfortable.

I pull out a little tub of something. Come on, I take her hand and pull her along to the living room.

"Lay down."

"I have to take a shower."

But she tugs along behind me, giving the least little resistance, and sits on the sofa. She complies with everything I want today. Such a good little girl. And I pull her legs up on the sofa and she lays back. Oh god I love the way she looks just then, her pussy is all wet and mashed. Her hair is all disheveled and spread out on the armrest, her cheeks are already beginning to blush.

My cock is getting hard again.

"I can see your cock," she says as I sit down. Damn, I'm hard again.

I take that little tub of something and her eyes go wide.

"Chocolate!" And I begin to squirt big sloppy lines on her tummy, down over the hairs of her messy little pus, teasing little dark lines down her thighs, over her breasts.

"Oh God!" She is whimpering as the cold liquid hits her skin, closing her eyes, feeling everything. I can see the rush of pleasure, adrenaline running through her body.

The chocolate spreading, melting across her skin.

"Open your legs," I say.

She is watching me, lifting up on her elbows, looking at herself as the chocolate runs down in streaks over her breasts.

"It's getting on the sofa," practicality in your voice.

"I'll take care of it."

I'm not listening. I watch her legs open as she draws her knees up, and the pink line of her bare pussy opens again to me. Her hole is wide, from all the fucking. God, she is so wet, labia swollen from our fucking, from the milk chocolate being poured all over her body, melting into these wide muddy lines, these puddles all over. I squirt some more chocolate all over her wide open cunt.

I lick my finger, a small trace of chocolate there, and then lean over her body use the flat of my tongue to lick a line of chocolate across her tummy, I can feel the clenching of her stomach muscles as my warm tongue traces a wet line on her delicate skin.

"Mmmmmmmm. Delicious," I am smiling, chocolate running down my chin. Lisa slides toward me, "Don't move little girl," I say matter of fact, staring at her, adoring. Not looking up at her face but at the chocolate covered pink slit between her legs.

But she keeps moving. I know she can't help it. She is trembling now as I lap at her, and rocking her hips, panting "Oh, its cold, its cold."

I am leaning down and pressing my mouth between her legs, feeling her pussy lips, covered in chocolate squeezing into my mouth, I close my whole mouth over her little cunt and hear her give out a yelp, a squeek of purest pleasure. I hold her, rubbing my hands over her breasts, my hands slippery with chocolate. I lift up my head again and look up the length of her body, all quivering, rocking, moving. Lines of chocolate and bare areas marking where my tongue has been. A deep moan from her breast.

I dig back in between her legs, and teasingly dip the tip of my tongue into the crease of her perfect cunny, bare flesh covered in a film of chocolate. I dig my tongue in and lick all the way up her center, pressing my tongue first deep into her vagina and then following its furrow up until the tip of my tongue sets right on your clit, this little pearl, and I feel her jump - pressing, teasing her little clit with the tip of my tongue.

She is pressing her hips up, pressing her little pussy hard against my mouth. Hungry. Pleasure spilling through our bodies, she is creaming into my mouth, literally bubbling her white juices up through the chocolate as she undulates against me. Circling her clit around my tongue, showing me guiding me just how to lick, where to go, how hard. I am eating her, so delicious. The mix of flavors, her cunny juice and chocolate. She has found my cock and with her open hand is rubbing the pre-cum dripping from my tip, as I have turned myself so my cock hangs down right beside her.

I continue licking as she plays with me, running my tongue up into her, delivering little kisses and nips, until she is squealing and moaning. I can feel her writhing beneath me, as I feel her mouth opening. I lift up and position my self over the top of her, in a 69. My cock is touching her lips, I feel her taking the tip of my cock in as we lick and chew and touch one another. As we are both moving our hips, rocking together, feeling the skin of our bodies. Chocolate is getting all over my front, my stomach is touching her breasts. I can feel my chest sticking to her tummy, feel her nipples sliding against me. I look back, can see my cock in her mouth. See her mouth held wide open and the bulge of my cockhead in her cheeks.

She catches my eye, letting my cock drop out and laughs, "You have chocolate all over your mouth. You're such a messy eater."

"Mmmmm, my favorite, candy-coated." I turn and nose back down between her legs, playfully hum a tune as I eat her again, and make delicious sucking sounds to vibrate her clit between my lips and make her whimper, shaking her pussy against me as I do.

The vibrating sensation causes her to jump and she coos out, "It tickles," but she is growing so breathless and can barely get the words out, trapped between giggles and moans.

"You're melting," I say, and then I push two messy little fingers up inside, pressing in as far as I can reach, as she lets out this incredible moan, as she become this little animal beneath me. Her mouth opening and she lets go my cock. She is buried in pleasure, orgasm rising in her body, no thought of anything, disappearing, trembling beneath me. We are vanishing, the world is gone.

Just pure deep lust, whimpering and panting, unable to speak. My cock is still above her face, leaving wet trails of cum on her cheeks. I am watching her body writhe, so hot, so wet, watching this wave wash over, watching as she cums, my fingers pressing up inside

Her whole body is tensing and curling beneath me, tensing and releasing. I can feel her pussy quiver and her cunt pulsing around my fingers, before this relaxation washes over her as well, slowly, sinking into the sofa. I turn myself around, lay on her, kissing her with my chocolate pussy cum covered lips, and in between kisses looking down the length of us.

With one hand I am reaching down between her legs, and pressing myself up between her legs lay my cock up along her cunny, pressing her down into the mattress. I can feel her breath, smell chocolate and sex. She completely molds to my body, moving to wherever my skin touches. So hungry, still so hungry. I draw my fingers away and begin to touch her with something else and at the first touch of my cock I feel her open her legs so wide, tipping her hips to me.

"Oh, yesssss." Fuck me, yes."

Oh god, and then I am only a breath away from being inside her again. Touching and then pressing. I do not breath as I can feel myself, my body, so hungry press in, filling her. The head of my cock pressing up into her little tummy. She is opening, yielding, holding me against her body. So hot, so wet. We are one. Lovers.

Finally, I remember to breathe and my body is rising and falling. Our chocolate tummies touch and stick a little with each thrust. I rise and fall on her, fill her , fucking with long slow thrusts. Until it is utterly pointless, and she throws her arms around my neck and begins to grind herself against me. We look into each others eyes, touch our mouths together, feel our heat as we are moving faster and faster against each other, sliding on sex and chocolate. We kiss, touch our tongues. I simply want to taste her, taste all of her. Licking every crevice of her body. And I look at the pure innocence in her eyes while lower down I know we are fucking, fucking each other with abandon. But I keep looking into her eyes.

I begin to be rough, kissing her so that her lips are bright red and swollen. Her sex was already bruised from fucking before, and here I am again.

She is whimpering now, "cum in me." That voice, that sound, cum in me. And at the sound of her voice, I can feel myself filling, from deep inside. Deep within, I am tensing, trembling and can feel my cum.

Her cunt at the moment of being filled, pulses around my cock, like this mouth that so loves to drink me. Her sore little body is like a doll in my arms, tired and sore. I fuck her wildly, holding my hips to her as I release my cum up inside her, she lifts her knees high taking every drop. Filling her little belly and then bury my face in her shoulder, in her hair, kissing her neck.

God I love this, this insanity of losing myself.

I drop to her side, as she begins to rise.

"Still...stay still." I whisper out.

"I have to go to work. I have to get ready. I have to take a shower."

I am holding her hair in my hand, touching the strands to my cheek. "Just a minute, another minute."

She touches my eyelids with her fingers, then presses her finger in my mouth. I suck. I smile, open my eyes.

"Chocolate," I say.

*************

DINNER

I simply held her, at the end of the day, letting her sit before me, her legs on either side of me. Running my hands down her sides. We wore nothing the entire day. She called in sick for work.

I whisper, "Lift your arms." She complies. She is tired. I watch her raise her arms and curl them over the top of her head, show herself to me. I lay my thumbs right over her breasts and draw circles around her swollen nipples. She is watching my hands.....down her sides again, I caress her tummy, pull her to the edge of the counter. Our food is laying right next to where she is sitting, that we were going to fix for dinner, not even taken out of its packaging.

After lifting her up, featherlight, and sitting her before me, she wraps her arm around my neck and I lift her up again and hold hr close as I lower her down and let her sink right onto my cock, letting it slide deep into her again. Holding my arms around her waist, pull her to me, bending her back and we kiss, silent, she is held there by my cock.

I could feel the tangle of hair on my arms as I hold her. We look into the mirror, at her open legs wrapping around my hips, sitting down, looking at our naked bodies, my cock pressing up inside her. The reflection of her narrow waist and bare ass, her hair is this wild tangle.

We've been so out of control. I hold her like this, simply lifting her higher and letting her fall, we are fucking, long strokes, my whole length.

I want to feel myself inside, feel the heat of her, her open puss, pulsing on the tip of my cock pressing up into her belly. Feeling her pulling me closer, our mouths melting into one another. So delicious. Moving upon one another, I wanted to feel her body trembling against mine, the warmth of us, in the silence. Alone.....never ending.

I can feel that string of pearls between her legs, feel her clit sliding against me, along the whole length of my cock, feel the sheen of her tummy, we are wet, wet with desire. Wet between our legs, wet pressing our mouths together, and our bellies were wet, sliding together.

I slip my self out, hearing her guttural moan of "Nooooo."

But then, setting her on the counter again, kiss my way down her front, licking the salty sweat from between her breasts and the line down her tummy, lapping at her navel and her abdomen, the line of her hips and then wrapping my mouth around her cunt like I was eating a peach. Chewing her there, and playing. My tongue swirling inside, she lifts her knees up over my shoulders and holds to me.

I feel her moan again, feel her undulating her hips against me, pressing her hands into my hair. Leaning back. I find her vagina and push my fingers up inside, rubbing the walls of her cunt, sliding my finger and pressing into her, over and over until she is cooing, moaning, calling my name, so happy so full of pure utter bliss. So delicious. I move on her liquid and soft. She is so aroused, had cum so many times that I feel the pressure rising in her again, almost immediately. It is deeper this time, longer, running up her skin, the surface of her skin flushes and I can literally feel this wave of pleasure running up your spine. I can see it this time, the distant stare, the pain, the pleasure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pink Pearl
  • /
  • Page ⁨12⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds