• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pink Pearl
  • /
  • Page ⁨11⁩

Pink Pearl

She said, "So, I'll come over, and we basically . . . go to bed then."

I didn't want to be so crass about it, but the implication was more than clear.

"You ok with that?"

"I'll be tired."

"I just want to hold you. Nothing more."

Silence.

I continued, "Maybe a little more."

She laughed.

--

Sunday morning Mandy was waiting for the taxi and I was gathering her things, setting them by the door. "Sure you won't change your mind."

"I can't hun. After Monday."

"Ok." We kissed goodbye and she was gone.

I had an empty house and twelve hours before Lisa would be there. I was so restless I couldn't sit down, I couldn't stand up, couldn't think. My skin crawled. I didn't want to leave, but didn't want to stay either.

---

When the clock reached 10:00 that evening, the wait became unbearable. I had soft music on. I assumed she had already eaten. I had some snacks though, some drinks. Some wine. Should I offer her wine, no, she would not want any anyway. Tea? I'll just have the wine out, she'll see it. If she wants some.

I was still restlessly moving around the house.

10:30 and I began to stand at the door and look out for her. She should be here, she should be hurrying to be here.

10:45 and she wasn't there yet.

Doubt flooding my mind. But then I saw her! Her uniform still on. She had a sweater covering herself, it was a little cool out, walking briskly toward the house looking around, behind herself as she walked, holding the sweater closed with her hands. I moved away from the door, moved so I was standing in the kitchen, and heard the doorbell. I waited a moment more, took several deep breaths. This was too much. I was visibly trembling now.

Calm.

I opened the door and she stood clutching her sweater, looking at me shyly a slight smile on her face, before slipping inside.

She looked tired, sort of stooped, and she went sat down right away, began tugging at her shoes and kicking them off. "My feet hurt," she groaned. Her uniform was basically a white shirt. A mans shirt sort of, just smaller and black plain pants. She was working as a waitress. It was awkward, this moment.

I stood near, not sure quite what to do, "I've missed you," I said.

"I've missed you too," looking up, holding her feet. She said it matter of fact. The soft lilt of her voice, her large eyes looking up at me. Sitting there still, watching each other. My heart soared.

"I don't get to see you anymore."

I moved over to the sofa and sit down slowly. Lisa smiled, and leaned herself against me, "I'm soooo tired, such a crazy day."

"Tell me about it."

I begin to play with her hair, massage her scalp, "mmmmmm" she closes her eyes, letting me. I am happy we can fall quickly into old patterns. I feel her warmth, watch her breath deepen as I stroke her long hair.

"Feels nice."

"Tell me about your day. I want to hear it."

She opens her eyes and looks at me credulously. We both know why she is here. "It's not so very interesting," but she proceeds to tell a few stories, moments, delicious little observations. I listen and play with her hair, rub her shoulders. Mean customers. I listen. I don't want to appear a lech.

As she continues and I nod, agree, etc. I let my hand begin wander......

Wander, wander, wander. Lisa continues talking, enjoying my attentions. Ignoring my touch. Even as her words flow, I lightly caress her cheeks with my fingers, draw a line around her lips. She kisses a finger and leans back, closes her eyes.

"Your very silly," she says. "Keep doing that."

Eyes still closed, I draw my hand down her cheekbone, over her smooth white neck as she lifts her chin. We fall silent. I stroke her chin, and neck, shoulders. And then lower, lower. She peaks at me a little, then eyes closed again.

"Mmmmmmm. You know what I want, a massage."

"I can do that."

"I bet you can."

I begin to unbutton her shirt, slowly, one button at a time, pausing between, looking at her. I want this to last, forever and forever. Untuck her shirt from her pants, pull the front open. Begin to cup her breasts over the fabric.......another button another button. "You feel so good," She lays down on the sofa and stretch out long, stretching like a cat.

"Been a long time," she says with a stretch.

"Yes," I breath out.

"Nothing we can do." I am stroking her tummy now, "You have a bra on."

"Work silly. I can't go naked."

"Well you're here now. You can be." She opens her eyes, smiles at my words. "God you are so beautiful," and she raises her arms up over her head.

"I like when you say that," self satisfied smile. She lifts her foot and lays it in my lap, digs her foot between mylegs.. "Mmmmm. I feel a little something. . . Not so little anymore."

I take her hand and tug lightly, I watch her shoulders lift from the sofa, limp like a little doll.

"Come on," I say, and am tugging at her.

As she gets up and quietly walks toward the stairs. As she walks I am tugging her shirt out of her pants at the back, tugging at her clothes. She holds her arms back and lets me slip her shirt off, walking away from me. I lay the shirt over the sofa, watching her hair fall around her bare shoulders, watching her reach back unclasp her bra and let it fall down her arms, reaching the stairs.

As she walks up the stairs I say, "Be naked for me."

"Mmmmm." The way she is moving now. Adding, "Don't be disappointed, I'm awful tired tonight."

Her little girl voice. Slow, deliberate. Sumptuous, the time together still in the future.

"Sleep. I don't care," I laugh, "Just give me your body......"

We are standing in my room now, and she hits me on the arm, "Is that all I am to you, your little plaything."

I watch her unclasp her pants and slip them down her legs, standing in a delicious pair of the smallest red panties I have ever seen. The tiniest triangle between her legs. She turns and her bare ass, walking toward me and pulling at MY shirt, unbuttoning each button.

"Lisa, you have no idea what you mean to me. None. I can't even describe it. But Plaything - yes, that's one idea." I look down at her and say, "Yum."

She hits me again, pulls at my shirt, "I feel the same way." As she says that, lays her hand over my cock and squeezes through my pants, looking up at me.

I say, "What I mean a lot to you or . . . plaything."

She smiles, twinkle in her eyes. "Yes." And then changing her tone suddenly, "Awww. You all hard again." as my cock springs into view.

I slide my pants and boxers down, and am standing naked. She still has on those delicious little panties as we settle together into the bed. Together into the bed, sliding together. This moment, which is forever burned in my memory. This night, no alarm, no time. We pull back the sheets and slide in from each side together, our skin touching, feeling our warmth. The soft cotton fabric tugs up over us, and we tangle ourselves together. Warm ourselves, the heat of the other, press together, simply touching together, it is so good. I have wanted this, for longer than I have realized . . .have been waiting for THIS.

"What you wanted?" She coos to me, her eyes winking up at me. The lights are low and we melt into one another, she leans up to me as we touch our mouths together and kiss and kiss and kiss. Slow, soft, touching our lips together, holding our mouths open. Touching the tips of our tongues.

I love the way she tastes, her wet mouth, her little teeth. Her eyelashes when they blink against my skin. Her hair falling around me. As I pull her close my cock brushes her thigh and I smear a line of pre-cum along her thigh. She lifts the sheet, "Your wet."

I say, "Are you?"

She lays back, stretching again, yawns, "Check."

I reach down between her legs, slip my finger into the little panties she is wearing, insinuate a finger and can feel her opening her legs, feeling the little fur patch between her legs, running a finger down the line, opening her up, can feel her opening her legs wider, lifting one knee as I pull her open and feel her squishing, wet, creaming over my fingers.

"God you are so wet."

I am beside myself with lust. This wanting, it just aches.

"Mmmmmmm. Tonight I just want to sleep with you." She says. "That alright. Not yet. That alright."

I take my hand away, saying "No." But then, she is grasping my hand and saying "No," as well.

"What?" I say.

"I mean. Keep doing that. Don't stop doing THAT." And she lifts her hips, slips her panties down her legs and laying by me again, I feel her opening her legs. "Keep rubbing me there. I want to be lazy, feel that. Feels nice. Wait, lay up behind me and . . . I want you to, you know, hold me and . . ." She was tugging at me, turning her back to me. I slid closer. She was reaching back. "Lay your, penis, between my legs, like you are . . ."

"Fucking you?"

She blushed, opening her eyes.. looking back at me. It was funny how little girlish she was being.

"No. Yes. Well, now I'd like to know what it feels like to have your penis, you know, between my legs."

"Inside you?" I asked.

"No. What I mean is, just between my legs, pushing against my vagina. I just want to feel that. Then we can go to sleep."

I push my penis down and this low moan as I feel her wetness slide against me, as she closes her thighs around my cock, pushing up between her legs, each little move by me feels as if I am fucking her now. I hold her close to me and lay my chin between her shoulder and hair. The lights are out, it is dark.

She sighs, feeling me sliding slightly against her. "This ok?"

"Mmmmm. Yes. It's fine."

"Really?" she said. "It's got to be making you crazy."

"It does, but I'm not complaining." I pause, "Much!"

The relaxation in her voice is so intoxicating. The curves of her body as she snuggles next to me, opening to me in every way, the feeling of her body my cock held between her legs, the wetness lubricating my movement. My little moves sliding down there, yielding, I cup my hands over her breasts, feel her breathing, the arch of her back, and then she tilts her head back and kisses me, "Nite."

I am nuzzling into her shoulder, holding her close, her breathing slows. I am not tired at all, can not sleep I lay still and take her in entirely. Feel her breathing go soft as she falls to sleep. I continue to make little moves on her, caress her neck, nibble her shoulder, draw my hand to her tummy and then back up to her breast.

Another little while and she lay on her back a little facing me, her eyes open again. We say nothing, she kisses me. We are kissing like this, soft deep kisses in the dark, as I turn and let my cock move lightly along her legs, matching my thrusts with the movement of our tongues. I am learning her body so well, the kisses, her lips. My cockhead touches up between her legs, bumping right into her clit the way she is laying and I feel her breathing change as I keep bumping her there, feel her filling with desire, we are trembling, quivering. Our skin moving against the other, a million little movements, I roll a little more over on top of her.

She turns away again, "Go to sleep." I lay behind her again, she is holding me tight between her legs.

"Nite."

Another little while, her breathing is slow and soft. I roll onto my back, turned so my hips still spoons her little ass but my shoulders lay on the mattress. I lay with my eyes closed, my minds eye pictures us laying there. My little girl, how we are sleeping. I look over, can see her bare shoulders, the rise and fall of her breath.

She stirs again and calls out, "Hold me."

I turn, wrap my arms around her. I am still wide awake, aching. My cock is twitching, I rub lightly against her. All over again.

Finally, she lifts from the bed, I let her rise and she looks over, then back at me. "It's 1:30." Then, reaching back with her hand she grabs my penis and squeezes. I moan in ecstasy.

"Here. If I'm going to get any sleep, I got to take care of this."

Her hand was like a vice, and in the darkness I watched her tip under the sheets, moving lower down my body. I lay on my back, when I felt her breath on me. Her lips wrapping around the tip of my cock, the feel of her lips parting. The head of my cock pressing into her throat. It was dark, I could see nothing, just the feel of a mouth moving on my cock. The wet loose tug, up and down. I instinctively put one hand on the back of her head and lay there, I didn't have to do anything.

Her hands were holding to my thighs, opening my legs, pumping smoothly up and down the length of my cock. Her mouth opening and closing around the tip, sometimes taking her mouth off completely and laying my cock flat and licking my length, licking my balls, before tipping it back into her mouth. I began guiding her with my hand, curling my fingers into her hair.

Her mouth felt so incredible. So soft, twirling her tongue around my cock, moving on me faster and I met her movements, thrusting my length into her mouth. A few times she backed up a little, not letting it get into her mouth too far.

I was pressing her down, tangling my hands into her hair. Stiffening, "I'm going to cum," I finally moaned out to her.

She held her mouth around my cock, moving a little less, waiting, sliding on me up and down. I was moving her, she needed to keep moving. Oh god, she began to move on me again, I could feel her teeth. Oh, god. And as she sucked now I felt her move her hand, her little finger pressing into the crack of my ass, pushing her finger, rubbing over the surface of my anus and pressing.

Oh god.

Sucking me and pressing her finger up into my ass, the tiniest bit. I began quivering and shaking, holding my body stiff, the cum rising.

"Oh, god, Lisa, yes." I was cumming, filling her mouth, felt her sucking on me, drinking me in.

"Oh sweet, yes."

I was filling her, cumming like I never had, or like I do with her. She was sucking and drinking me in. Holding herself over me, holding her mouth tight over the head of my cock and pressing her finger up into my ass, before I felt it slip out.

She let go of me, slid up the front of me. We kissed some more.

"Now maybe I can get some sleep. I have school tomorrow."

She rolled off me.

"Hold me."

I wrapped my arms around her. She reaching back with her hand, held my softening penis. Satisfied, she took my hand, pressed it to her breast.

"Sleep. Tomorrow night I won't be so tired."

That was it, by 2:00 we were both asleep.

********************

Suddenly, the phone was ringing.

I threw my head up into the air, looking at the clock it was 7:30. Lisa laying at my side, the sheet down around her waist, she was facing me, her breasts exposed. Sun coming in through the windows.

I reached quickly and took the phone. Shit. It's going to be Mandy I thought.

"Hello?" I said, groggy, my voice was deep, lower than I am used to.

It wasn't Mandy. Someone asking about Lisa. What the fuck?

I couldn't follow. "Could you repeat that."

Lisa was lifting her head from the pillow and looking at me.

"Oh, hi mom. Uh, Yeah Lisa is . . . up. School. Yeah I knew that. She got up, yeah at seven. Yeah she is. Downstairs. I'll make sure. Thanks. Bye."

Lisa was looking at the clock, throwing the covers back, eyes wide. We overslept.

Shit. I had this perfect night, and now we are late, she has to go.

Lisa was standing at the foot of the bed, naked, moving through the room trying to find her things. I hung up the phone.

She is saying, "I'm late. I have to get going. I can . . . "

I reached out to her, I thought of something.

"Don't go. You don't have to . . ."

"Matthew, I can't. I got to get ready." I hug her to myself, I feel her press against me.

"No you don't. Stay here. Today, all day." I was kissing her stomach, looking up at her. She lay her hand on my head, stroking my hair. "What am I going to do?"

"Call school. Tell them you are sick."

"I could. What about mom?"

"I'll tell her I went downstairs and you didn't look very good. I made a decision for you stay."

She paused and then moved to the bed, and lay on her tummy across the mattress, reaching for the phone. She was going to do it! I watched her dial the phone, could hear it ringing.

As she waited for someone to anser, I sat myself down by her legs, looking up at her cute little butt as she lay there. I began rubbing her legs. She felt my hands and I could feel her tense, for just a moment her hand began waving me off, but then someone answered.

"Hello. I need to talk to the nurse." Waiting again.

I began to pull at her legs, to pull them open. Wherever I pulled her legs she left them, until I could see her puss opening up, the mound of her pussy lips, looking bare and hairless from behind. This little pink clamshell.

"Hello. This Lisa Peters. I wanted to call and say I'm not feeling well."

I was moving my hands higher up, stroking the back of her legs, began rubbing her ass.

"Yes that's right." Lisa brought her head down and looked back at me, a cross stare, mouthing to me 'STOP.'

"Yes . . .yes, I have a fever. I think its flu."

I began slipping my hand into the crack of her ass and rubbing lower until my finger pressed across her anus. She jumped, this low moan forming in her throat.

"Yes I know I've missed three times this semester." This was not going well, but she was staying calm on the phone, despite my indiscretions. She was no longer stopping me, her hips were tipping back as I ran my hand lower, pressing my fingers into her still sopping cunt.

Lisa was breathing very hard. "I can't help it if I'm sick, I can't come in. No. My mom isn't here right now," she said as she began lifting her ass up off the mattress, up onto her knees, legs wide apart, still leaning down on her elbows. I pressed a finger into her vagina.

"Ok. No. It's because, I'm at my brothers."

I had my thumb at her clit now and her hips were rocking against me, guiding my finger into her vagina as my thumb drew circles around her clit. Her voice was straining when she spoke. But she lay there, up on her knees, ass lifted up in the air.

There was a pause, the nurse was talking, before Lisa said, "Ok," and she rolled away from me onto her back.

I felt my hands fall off of her. She lay on her back with her knees apart, holding the phone out between her legs.

"She wants to talk to you."

I took the phone. This is harder than I thought, I thought.

I lay myself down on my back right beside Lisa, settling my head in the pillow. "Hello."

It was Lisa's turn now.

She rolled right on top of me, straddling her legs around me. I could feel her little bush tickle against my stomach, sitting on me and holding her hands on my chest.

"Yes. She has a fever."

She was squirming on me, pressing her breasts into my chest, sliding herself lower, I could feel my cock rubbing up her thighs, until my tip bumped her puss. Oh god, I held in a moan. Holding her legs open, she began slipping it around, letting me touch her there, then rising again, and bumping back down on me again.

Agony. Oh god. My voice was in this painful low moan. How I could speak. "Ok," I said.

"Ok." I could barely hear her now.

I took my mouth from the receiver, Lisa was looking down at me, wild eyed, big toothy grin.

I simply asked, "Who can they give your . . ." Oh god she was squirming down on me again, oh god, moving herself so my cock was sliding along the length of her slit. I could feel her opening, front to back.

Oh god. I attempted to say again, "Who can they give . . . your homework to."

She clung to me. "Um, Andrea. In homeroom."

She lifted herself up then, letting my cock slap down on my abdomen and then she was sitting down on me, my cock laying flat and began sliding along its length, her wet puss lubricating my shaft. I could feel her pussy opening, sliding on me with her slit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Pink Pearl
  • /
  • Page ⁨11⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds