Rental Problems Ch. 02

Chris did not say a response and Destiny dropped down to the bed again with her hands gripping the pillow. Her moans were loud and steady. Chris could feel her orgasms coming faster as her cunt walls closed in on his cock yet again. Not stopping, he continued to plow his member through her spasming sex.

Chris slapped her ass again hard. This was the hardest slap he ever gave to anyone. Destiny moaned just as hard as his slap. She turned to him right after looking him with weary eyes of ecstasy. "Fuck..fuck. It's yours baby...it's yours to fuck and knock up again and again."

Chris decided to play along and asked right before hit slapped her ass again. "What's mine? Tell me what's mine?"

Destiny moaned hard as Chris felt his cock being squeezed from another one of her orgasms. "OHHH...Shittt... It's your black pussy baby...fuck your black pregnant pussy."

Still gripping her hips, he pounded away harder and harder feeling his bloated member get close. Another slap on her ass only brought Destiny to a louder moan as she lifted her body up again.

She held him close as Chris paused for a moment still buried deep in her sex canal. She smiled and then kissed him moving her tongue against his. "Get on the bed. I want to suck your dick now."

Chris pulled free and laid on the bed as Destiny got between his legs. She grabbed a hold of his shaft and immediately lowered her lips to the head.

He closed his eyes as her mouth enclosed around his hard member. "Ohhhh yesss."

Destiny continued moving her lips the length of his slick shaft over and over. Chris felt utterly at peace as his pressure built up. She was not slowing down either and not using her hands.

His eyes flew open as she sucked hard on his throbbing tip. Her eyes were now looking at his as his erection screamed to shoot its warm release in her mouth. He nodded his head and Destiny moved her mouth and quickly replaced it with her hand.

"You going cum?" she asked as her hands seemed to glide up and down his spit covered tool.

Chris could only nod his head as Destiny smiled back at him as if she was the master of his orgasm. Her face was still close to his throbbing member as she continued stroking faster and faster.

"Ohhhh fuck...I am going to cum," Chris moaned out as she smiled that her work was completed.

"On my face baby...cover my face with your load."

Chris let go and watched as his cock spat out its pearly spunk all over her lips and nose. Destiny smiled and looked right at him still as another shot went right in her mouth and on her chin. Chris continued to flex and tighten as he saw a third and weaker spurt of his orgasm get licked up by her outstretched tongue.

Destiny's face was covered from her nose down. She moved back still not removing her joyous smile. "I love how that cock of yours cums. Did you like shooting it on my face?"

"I've never done anything like that."

"Well, I like it from time to time," she answered back as she finally got up from the bed to clean up.

"I can see that," Chris joked as he got up from the bed and walked behind her to kiss her neck.

Destiny turned around as she wiped his sperm from her face. "You know if I had another day I would have you fuck my ass too. Was thinking about that today, but I wanted to do something dirty."

"Guess next time then."

"Oh I expect it," she said still letting him kiss her back and neck.

Chris let her get dressed and talked with her about her current lawsuit and when she would be free again. When he did leave the hotel it was almost noon and he felt like she never moved away.

***

Chris continued to keep busy getting his one rental finished. He already put an advertisement out that it was ready to rent even though he still needed to paint a few rooms. He figured he could show it to prospective renters still even though it was not completely done.

When the first of the month came, he now had five rentals that were ready with four being occupied. He collected rent and had enough money to start on the next two rentals. Destiny's firm paid rent and it was a much needed boost of cash to keep going on setting up more rentals. Even though the rental he was going to keep vacant was not ready, he thought she would not need it so soon.

Chris had his hopes up high when two different people called him about looking at the vacant rental. He thought that this was the start of making real money as the large homes he got brought in more rental income. He figured he would use the first month's income and their deposit to finish the other two larger ones before starting on the smaller trailers.

Even though the house was not done, a renter could still look inside to see if they wanted it. The only thing that was left was some painting and that alone would not stop a renter from seeing if they wanted it or not.

The first people to ask about the rental was a man who seemed interested in a home for him and his new wife. Chris was eager to rent the home and cleared his schedule to meet them at the site that day. He watched as a young black couple pulled up. They looked to be in their late twenties or early thirties. He could also see their smile once they saw the house too.

Malcolm introduced himself first and then his wife La'Shay. Malcolm stated quickly that he wanted to have a year long lease and he might extend it another year as they were unsure about his job moving him. He added in that they have only been married a few months and have not decided on if they even wanted to stay in the state or move to the West Coast.

Chris could not help but notice La'Shay was very beautiful with her long braided jet black hair. Her complexion was dark, but it seemed to highlight her high cheekbones and thin neck. She was short and petite like Sasha but her breasts looked oversized and wonderfully amazing for her frame. When she walked to the house his eyes couldn't help but gawk at the well shaped bump she had for an ass.

Malcolm offered him two hundred less a month than he was asking. Chris knew his price was a little higher than other rentals the same size, but priced them high due to the location he had. The local school district in this area was considered the best and there were almost no rentals in the area because of the reason.

Chris said he would consider the offer and would get back to him once the other renter looked at the house. He thought that the other renter would pass or agree to the full price, if not he would rent to them at a lower price. Chris figured it was a win no matter what.

As they were getting in their car to leave. The wife tuned to Chris asking about the other two houses that were there. They were the same size and Chris knew that were next to be fixed up. He explained to her that they were going to be rented as soon as he finished cleaning them up.

It was almost dusk when the other prospective renter showed up. Chris could see the driver was a young black woman as she pulled right into the unit. The minivan she pulled in with was dented on both sides and had a cracked windshield. The muffler was hanging off and the car sounded like it was going to die at any moment.

When she stopped, the side door opened and two small boys about five years old jumped out. They looked like twins and were playing with toys as they circled the vehicle chasing each other.

She looked even younger than the last couple. Her straight dark black hair was down past her shoulders as she was about five three. She was wearing cutoff jean shorts that were high up on her thighs as her caramel skin was visible to his eyes.

Chris could see her face was extremely cute and her body had definite curves to it. Her thighs were not fat, but thick. Her ass was also curved with thickness and pushed out slightly. Although she had a small gut, it did not take away any of her beauty as her weight seemed natural and sexy.

His eyes wondered to her thin top she was wearing. The shirt had a low neckline as the top of her large breasts bulged out. Chris made his glances casual as to not deter away from the fact it was business with her only.

She introduced herself as Regina, and was instantly taken by how clean the place was and the school district it was zoned for. He knew that was the same reason why Destiny picked the place. As the two kids wandered about the rental, Chris was able to ask her if it was just the three of them. She said it was and that her job was very close by.

They were in the living room of the rental when Chris brought up the price. Regina closed her eyes and then opened them with a soft weak look. "Please, can you take less?"

"How much less?" he asked, wondering if she was maybe off by a hundred and not two hundred that the couple was off.

"I can afford six hundred," she answered looking worried.

Chris hated the look she was giving him and knew from the mountain of things in the vehicle that she was probably almost homeless. His heart gave way to consider it, but knew the other couple had deeper pockets and she was off by a lot more.

He swallowed hard as he needed to make a stand. "That's too low. The last person to look at the place offered me more though. I am afraid I can't do six hundred."

"Please Sir...Mr. Silvo. The boys can do some work around the yard or something. I have everything I own packed up. I need them to go to this school district too."

Once Chris let his eyes drift to her chest he instantly regretted it. They were large and her bra was visible through the shirt making her breasts seem so inviting to the eyes. With the glorious sight of her chest, it was still a choice he wanted to take back.

Regina looked at him and shifted her weight to one foot as her eyes rolled a little. "Are you some perverted white boy or something?"

"Noo. no. I am sorry but I can't," Chris answered as he made sure his answer went back to the business and not his wandering eyes.

Regina's hand went to her hip as her eyes stared back at his. "I don't get paid that much. Six fifty is the most I can afford and still put food on the table. Can you be nice and take it?"

"I am sorry, I can't," he answered, glancing again at her chest and then down at the floor.

Regina shifted her body again. "You into black girls?"

"What?" Chris answered quickly as he gave a bewildered look at her.

Regina looked over at her two children. "Ty...Devin, get in the car while mommy talks to the man."

Chris felt he should have stopped but he was a tad bit curious to what she was going to offer. He did not want to be rude and he did think she was going to beg him to come down or discuss price with a sterner tone.

"I saw you look at me. You want me to suck your cock or something?"

Chris stepped back feeling his heart pound with excitement. He was put on the spot and now he wondered how to get out of it. "Regina...I don't think this is the place for you."

Regina took a deep sigh like she was annoyed and stepped forward lifting her shirt up exposing her bra that held back her sizable breasts. "Don't be a bitch. Let me suck your white dick so I can get this place."

Chris gave another confused look wondering how it progressed so fast. "Wait...wait, you're going suck my dick so I will lower the rent?"

Regina did not wait and took another step forward and then bent down to her knees. She looked up annoyed. "You got something with this black girl sucking your white pecker?"

Chris knew he got lucky with Destiny, but sometimes wondered if it was right. Now he thought he could stop it from happening again. "No...I just don't think we should go to sex for rent."

Although Chris protested, he did not move her hand away as she pulled down his zipper. She looked at him again with a half smile. "Mmmm...you got a big ole white dick too."

Her lips opened and he felt her warm mouth encompass his member. The relaxing and pleasurable sensation of oral sex hit him as she moved back and forth down. Her lips tightened as saliva began to coat his tool. He looked down in defeat as he knew she was not going to stop no matter how much he protested.

"Ohhh fuck yes..." Chris moaned out not caring who heard him.

Regina glided her mouth along the length of his shaft as he lost himself in the joy of getting head. Her hand cupped his sack rolling her fingers through his sensitive skin. The sound of her sucking filled his ears as the euphoria of tingly pleasures washed over him.

Chris wondered how far he could go and although getting a blowjob was great, the sight of her wide hips and thick ass made him reconsider what he wanted. He pulled away and looked down at her. "Turn around, I want to fuck you."

When Regina got to her feet without protesting about sex, Chris knew it was going to happen. The power over her fueled the exhilaration in his body. She moved a few feet to the counter that divided the kitchen and living room and put her hands on it to brace herself as she presented her backside.

Chris was amazed at how her naked ass looked. She was not thin by any means but her large ass was free from cellulite waves too. His eyes grew wider as she bent over a little more for him to see her pussy lips just budding out from her large backside.

He stepped forward and grabbed her hips. He did not penetrate her yet as her hands were still on the counter. Her face showed a somber look of defeat as he knew she had to give it up to him. He thought he would feel guilty, but his mind was only filled with the need to have her.

Chris opened her ass cheek with one hand just so he could see her dark love folds before putting the tip of his hard member at it. Her sex relented quickly as he pushed in. He did not stop until he was buried deep inside her love canal.

Regina was tighter than he expected and could feel the snug warmth of her sex. He put his hands on her hips and began to methodically pound against her meaty ass. Her head went down a little as he bucked against her body as her ass absorbed all of his thrusts.

"Ohh...mmmm...ohhh...fuck," Regina moaned out as she finally turned to him with her helpless expression.

The utter satisfaction of getting her was now upon him and Chris wanted to take every advantage he could. He grabbed more of her soft hips as he began to slam harder and harder. Her ass seemed to absorb everything he gave as the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other grew louder.

When she began to moan with each thrust inside of her, Chris knew she was enjoying it to the best she could. Her wet entrance was firmly gripping his shaft too as her sex fluids coated his member. Not going slow either Chris relied on long, fast pumps making sure he hit home deep inside her fuck hole.

Regina was down to her elbows on the counter as Chris was still slamming into her wildly. He felt her wet pussy grip him again and again and loved how her body seemed to just push back as he bucked his hips into her. The sensation was so intense he decided not to hold back or delay his expulsion of sperm.

The familiar sense of his impending orgasm grew closer and he was not going to tell her that her womb was going to be dealing with his white love bearing seed. He wanted her to be surprised when her snatch was being pumped with his DNA.

Chris finally gave way to his body's needs and slammed home deep inside her cunt. He wondered how deep the tip of his cock was when it shot out. There was no going back and he instinctively pushed and held his tool in her, making sure his seed had a direct path to her womb.

"Ohhhh yes...fuck," Chris moaned as he held her wide hips firmly so that she was forced to take his cum. Holding her steady, he made sure his cock gushed out while his balls emptied his fertile swimmers in her sex tunnel. With his prick wedged so far in her sex, there was no doubt as to the effectiveness of making sure his sperm had an easy path for them to find an egg to latch onto.

Regina turned to him in fear as her mouth slightly parted as if she was fighting against her own pleasure. "You came in me. Why? Why did you not pull out?"

Chris backed away and looked at her as her ass was still in view. "I never pull out."

She turned showing her sex to him as her hands were pulling up her shorts. "You asshole. I am not on birth control...Oh my God...you really came in me."

Fucking her from behind made him think about how he needed a steady piece of ass in case Salina was not around. The only concern was not giving the rental way like before though.

"The place is yours though. Soon as you pay this month's rent you can move in," Chris replied pulling his own pants up.

Regina reached for her purse and opened it and then glanced at him. "You're a real fucking asshole."

She counted out the correct amount as Chris finished getting dressed. He felt that she did enjoy it, but was just pissed that he picked where his orgasm was going to go. He hated pulling out and using condoms since Destiny introduced him to bareback sex.

"Well, next month you are going to have to make up the difference again," he stated knowing that she was going to have a reaction to what he told her.

Regina's eyes bulged as her body became animated. "What? I fucked you already. You fucking busted your white cracker nut in me and everything. I am not doing this fucking again."

"Look, you're not going to get a better place for anything around what your paying me. Plus you offered sexual favors first, not me. This place will easily be taken if you don't want it too."

Chris knew that she was getting a deal and that he could ask for a lot more too. He did not ask for sex whenever he pleased and thought he was being generous with asking for it once a month.

Regina put her hand on her hips as her head was towards the side giving a dissatisfied expression. "What about a blowjob instead?"

"With the way you felt, and look...I don't think so. That and I am not even asking for a deposit," Chris answered smiling, knowing that he complimented her and was helping her out as no other landlord would rent her a place this size with no deposit.

Regina closed her purse and then opened the door as her kids were now knocking to be let in. She turned to him still looking upset a bit. "I get paid the first of the month. Come Saturday morning after the first."

Chris nodded and handed the keys to her. He walked out knowing that he won the discussion and that one Saturday a month he was going to fuck the shit out of her.

His new rentals were less than a mile from his other houses. Regina's rental was the only one occupied but the other two were there. The rentals were spaced apart as Chris knew this land could fit at least ten additional rentals the more he thought about it.

Chris called Malcolm to let him know that the rental was not available. La'Shay called back instantly asking to see the other rental that was not yet finished. He agreed and then told her to come by tomorrow to look at it.

The next day he got a message from La'Shay that she and her husband were coming out to look at the house and put down a deposit for next month. Chris agreed and drove out and waited for them to come. Regina's minivan was not there and assumed she was at work.

A car pulled up and Chris could see it was La'Shay without her husband. He got out and greeted her. She was wearing a purple sundress that showed no cleavage, but he could still see that her chest was pushing the free neckline out. Her make-up was done and she was wearing perfume that smelled like sweet roses.

La'Shay walked around the house for about a half an hour inspecting all of the corners and rooms thoroughly. She then walked back to Chris as he waited for her to finish. "This place is perfect. Can you do seven hundred?"

Chris knew she was a hundred more than their last offer, but still down from his original price. It was not much of a difference though and he knew Regina was getting a real bargain too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds