Rental Problems Ch. 02

"I can. I can write up a lease for you in a few days and then you can move in next month," he said with a smile on his face, letting her feel that she got what she wanted.

"I have three dogs though. Is that going to be a problem?" La'Shay asked as her face twisted with fear he would say no.

"No...I don't allow dogs at all. If I did it would be one dog and your deposit would have to be doubled," he replied, knowing the full damage a dog could do and she had three of them.

"Please...they are very friendly. I can add more of a deposit," she asked again still looking worried.

"My insurance policy lets me allow my renters to have one dog as long as it is not a pitbull or anything similar to that type of dog. What kind of dogs do you have?" he asked wondering if he could bend if they were small dogs that could be kept inside.

La'Shay looked down and then gave a nervous smile. "Two are pitbulls and Drogo is my husband's boxer."

"I can't. No way. My insurance will cancel me. I can't allow you to bring those dogs here. The boxer I can allow, but your deposit will be doubled. If there is no damage done at the end of your lease, you get your money back though."

"Is there anything you can do? I can't give them away...and I can't put them in a shelter," she stated, looking visibly sad at his answer.

"There are other rentals that allow for dogs. I can't though," Chris said again as he knew he was not going to budge on this issue.

"Not in this area though and not with the yard you have now. Please I will do anything," pleaded almost looking sexy as she begged.

Chris then realized that if she would pay a bigger deposit it would cover the cost of getting his other rentals setup and fixed. He figured it would be for a year only and then he would not let them sign another lease for the second year unless they got rid of the dogs.

"Would you pay a bigger deposit?" he asked, hoping she would say yes and thinking about what needed to be ordered for all of his new homes.

La'Shay's eyes grew wide and a smile appeared on her face. "I can do a bigger deposit...but it would be for all three dogs though."

"All three dogs, but it would be three thousand I would need." He replied knowing that number would get him on the road to fixing everything he needed.

"I can do that much. I was thinking maybe one grand," she answered as her smile disappeared.

"That would be my only offer," Chris said knowing that it was not worth it for anything less.

"I don't have that much money. My husband already wants me to get rid of them. Can you take some form of collateral though?"

"I am not a pawn shop. I can only take money," he answered looking at the door, knowing this negotiation was going to end with no deal.

"Is there nothing else?" she asked as she seemed desperate.

"I am open to suggestions with you," Chris said and then instantly regretted saying it. It seemed like he was asking for something, but he meant it in a harmless way.

"What do you mean?" she asked as her eyes grew wide with curiosity.

Chris looked and felt nervous as he knew she was digging for a hidden meaning that he did not intend to say. "Nothing...I did not mean anything."

"Were you asking for sex? Is that it? You want to have sex with me for letting me keep my dogs?" she said looking grossed out that someone would ask her for sexual favors.

"No..no. I am just saying that if you have any other ideas I would be open for them," Chris said making sure to keep his eyes on her and not her chest, knowing he made that mistake before. He instantly thought about Regina and how he just fell into this pit trap.

"Would you though?" she replied as Chris could see her eyes showing interest.

Chris finally let his eyes drop to her large breasts that were outlined in her dress. The thought of what she looked like nude danced in his thought process. Images of her pussy and what it looked like not to mention the feeling of fucking such a beautiful woman ran through his thoughts.

Knowing it was wrong crossed his mind, but the need to have sex with her was greater. She was married and every other girl he was with was single. He was only bending a rule with allowing more than one dog, but that was not the issue that bothered him the most.

"I would take a thousand for a deposit too though," He offered still holding onto hope of getting his rentals done while his need for sex took over.

"Okay, fine. But it has to be quick."

Chris felt his mind go to mush with the thought that he was going to fuck her. She was easily the hottest girl he had ever met and now she was going to have sex with him. He looked around thinking of a place to fuck.

La'Shay stepped forward putting her hand on his chest. "Let me see what you have."

Chris did not say a word as she kneeled down right there in the living room and unzipped his pants. Her hand fished out his new growing erection. "Oh MY! It's really big...you got a big penis... for a...wow!"

"Were you about to say for a white guy?" Chris asked as he felt his member grow hard in her hands.

"Sorry. I just did not think white guys were so endowed. I know I am being stereotypical. It's really nice looking too," La'Shay said as her smile made him feel she wanted to fuck more now.

She stood back up and pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her very large breasts. Her dark skin was flawless as her nipples topped two perfect globes on her chest. "You like big boobs?"

Chris smiled and then put his mouth right on her nipple sucking it. "OHHhhh." Was her response as she moved her hand to his member slowly stroking it.

La'Shay then moved to the side of the room and grabbed the ledge that separated the kitchen from the living room. It was only a few feet and acted as a counter too. She then pulled her dress up for Chris to see her dark red thong that was wedged in her ass crack.

She pulled them down to her ankles and Chris walked over feeling her smooth skin as he caressed her ass. She smiled and he then moved his hand to her breasts cupping them. The feeling of her large breasts in his hand was amazing but he only did it for a moment before aiming his tool at her ass.

La'Shay bent over more and then pulled her cheeks apart slowly allowing him to see her large, dark hanging pussy lips. Chris slid the tip of his cock up and down her slit before resting it right at her entrance. He then eased himself inside of her feeling the sensation of entering a warm tight pussy again as she made no comment about him going in bareback.

"Ohhh God...Ohhh dear lord you're really big," La'Shay moaned out very loud.

Chris was going slowly, making it count as he slid deep in her, feeling her vagina muscles open up and take what he was giving her. His hand went to her hips holding on as his guided his male muscle deep in he again and again.

He moved his hands from her hips to her breasts feeling how heavy they were and how they hung so perfectly. He did not stop methodically driving his member inside of her love nest either. He knew she was loving it too as her moans grew louder as well as the sensation of wetness surrounding his prick.

"Oh...God...Ohhh God...Ohhhh" she moaned out as Chris could feel her pussy tensing up hard as he pushed in and out of her. It was almost too tight as he continued to push past her hard orgasm.

Not stopping as her pussy muscles clamped around his shaft, he pushed through and watched as she went weak from feeling him inside of her. She then turned to him with her mouth open and moaning. "Ohhh Godd...ohhhh. It's really THICK tooo."

It was nonstop as she now held onto the room divider for dear life as Chris plowed through her multiple orgasms. The wet sensation was amazing to him as his cock rampaged in and out of her twat.

He thought about pulling out but wanted to feel the ultimate pleasure of finishing inside a girl's pussy while still fucking her hard. The feeling his cock got as it blew its warm load of fertile jizz inside a girl's reproductive system was unmatched. He could feel it was building up too and he wanted it to go far into her body too.

Chris made sure his hands were on her hips now as his body instinctively began to pound against her backside harder. She was still moaning as he did the same. She quickly turned around in horror as he knew he was past the point of no return.

La'Shay made no effort to move away or stop him as his sperm was sent on its mission to find something to inseminate. Chris did not say anything either other than moan as his cock unloaded more and more warm fertile fluids into her womb. He even pushed in slightly feeling his orgasm demand that his shaft be fully entrenched inside of her too.

"Ohhhhh God...I came. I came really hard too," La'Shay moaned out softly as she finally pulled away.

"Felt amazing," Chris admitted as he watched her just drop her dress down to cover her now filled sex.

She quickly pulled up her bra and her dress. "I got to get going. I am late. Can I text you the details about the money?"

Chris pulled up his pants and looked at her as she grabbed her car keys from her purse. "Sure. Not a problem. I will have everything ready for you to sign too."

"Thank you so much," La'Shay said as her hand went to his softening manhood gripping and then moving her lips to his kissing her.

He did not know what to make of it. She did not seem overly upset about him spunking inside of her nor did she seem bothered by him just fucking her. Her kiss on his lips was one thing, but her grabbing his shaft made him think she was happy that it happened.

That night Chris got a smiley text from La'Shay and a message that she will have a check for him soon. It would be for both the first month's rent and the deposit they agreed to."

"I was glad I could help out." Chris texted back wondering if she would respond to it.

She texted back late as Chris read it when he first woke up. "I am glad we came to an arrangement too."

He spent the rest of the week fixing up the rental for La'Shay and her husband. Chris needed to do some drywall and paint before he could be ready to put in the carpet. The only big expense was the appliances and setting up the heat and ac. It was worth using the last bit of credit on his card as he calculated the rental income from the units he did have rented. Even with Salina's rent being absorbed, the money coming in was worth it.

It was a week since Chris fucked Regina and La'Shay. Everyday he worked on the other two rentals with every bit of time he had. Regina's minivan was not there as he only assumed she worked during the day and probably came home at night some time. He was almost done with La'Shay's rental when he decided to order the appliances and have them delivered.

On Sunday Chris showed up early to the property. He rush ordered the appliances and the delivery was going to be sometime before nine in the morning. He pulled in and for the first time since they fucked he saw Regina's minivan in the driveway.

He quickly thought about how he was going to stop by in two weeks to collect the rent for her, and make her work off the difference. He was going through his phone when he heard her door close. His eyes darted up to see her already walking towards him.

Chris leaned away from his car and took a few steps towards her. "Hey there."

Regina's face looked bothered as she trotted out in sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. Her hair was up in a clip that looked like it was done in haste. "You out here for me?"

Without showing emotion he could see she was bothered by his presence. "I have a delivery coming today...nothing else. You need something to your place fixed or anything."

He knew his answer would detract her from thinking he was up to no-good and even wondered if she would apologize from storming outside to confront him. "Ohhh..okay. I...I do have a problem with the drain being slow and all. Since you out here, guess you could fix it."

Chris smiled as he watched her facial expression break from being upset to apologetic. "Yeah. Looks like the delivery is delayed a bit. I could look at it now if you want."

He followed Regina to her place walking behind her. His eyes could not help but stare at her large ass as it swayed and bounced with each step. Her grey sweat pants were loose but it still hugged and clung to the curves that defined her backside.

Chris stepped in to see a very clean place. Although there were kids toys strew about the living room floor, the place was quite clean in the kitchen. The place sounded quiet and he figured the kids were asleep.

Once in the kitchen Chris went straight to work. If it was Salina, it would be a ploy for sex but he felt Regina was only interested in her sink being fixed.

Regina leaned against the counter facing him. "So you have a girlfriend?"

"No. Not anymore," he answered as he knew she was still wondering about him.

"She dump you or did you leave her?"

Chris pulled himself free of the cabinet to look at her. "She moved away to start her career. It was a friendly split."

He stood up and then tried the water to see if the drain was flowing. He then looked at Regina as he knew he needed to get some parts and tools from his car.

Just as he stopped the water she probed again. "You mind if I ask if she black or white."

Chris looked at the drain and he wiped his hands dry on his pants. "She was black. One before her was white. Color doesn't matter to me."

He walked past her thinking that the drain was a quick fix and knowing Regina must be thinking about him and that he wanted to fuck her. He walked in and she was still sitting at the chair waiting for him to return.

"Going to change out the gasket and clean out the pipe. Should work like new after that."

"So you really going to bust your nut in me every time?"

Chris had his pipe wrench out and was about to loosen the pipe when he answered, "Yep...love the way it feels."

"I can't afford to go on the pill this month. Can you pull out next time at least? Cum in me after that when I am on the pill."

Chris freed himself of the cabinet and then turned on the water to watch the drain work perfectly. He then turned to her after her plea. "Not a chance. Gets me even more excited knowing that you are not on the pill."

"You crazy," Regina spat out as her voice was sounding confused.

"All fixed," Chris stated as he moved away from the sink.

"So you getting all excited knowing that when you fuck me I won't be on the pill?"

Chris smiled at her and then answered. "Getting me excited now knowing your worried about it now and that you won't be on the pill next time."

"So you tellin me that you hard right now thinking bout knocking me up?"

Chris put down the wrench on the table and then reached for his zipper. His fingers were on the zipper when he replied back with a wide smile. "You want to see it hard?"

Regina's face stood firm with disbelief. "You lying."

Chris could feel his erection only at halfway from the conversation but figured she might not know the difference. He then unzipped his fly and fished out his prick. He pulled it out and flopped it out right in front of her face.

She smiled and blushed as she sounded amused more than shocked. "Shit...your white thing is hard."

"Told you," Chris answered as he moved closer to her.

"You really want to fuck me wit that thing?"

"I do."

"Needs to be quick then, my boys will be home soon."

Chris did not say anything as she led him to her bedroom. He leaned in kissing her and for the first time felt that she wanted this just as much as he did. Her tongue mashed against his as her hands stroked his member to a full erection to be proud of.

She broke the kiss and smiled as she pulled up her shirt to reveal her large breasts. Chris gazed as her big puffy nipples sat upon perfectly rounded breasts. They were puffed out and darker than her caramel skin tone and looked ready to suck on.

He moved to sit on the bed and reached out to pull her towards his lap. Her tits were now eye level with him as she smiled from his reaction to her chest. Chris immediately put his lips to her large nipple and sucked. Her soft nipple filled his mouth as he suckled. His hands caressed up and down her back while his lips did the same to her breasts. Not stopping, his hands slid down gripping her ass and feeling his fingers sink in.

"Like dat ass don't you?" she moaned as Chris had his mouth on her nipple still.

He moved his lips away from her nipple. "I love that ass."

Regina slid down her sweats to reveal her bare pussy to him. Chris began to rub her slit while his other hand caressed her breast.

Regina instantly moaned as Chris gave her body instant attention. "Ohhh fuckkkk."

Chris stopped only to pull down his own pants and free his erection. Regina looked down at his dick and then looked at him. "Your white cock seems to want this pussy."

Chris pulled her down aiming the tip of his male spear towards her honey hole. "It does. It wants it bad."

"Ohhh God...shit it's big," she cried out as Chris pulled her right on his lap penetrating her love nest as her body weight now rested on him.

Regina's knees moved to the bed as Chris pumped his hips upward. Her body was grinding back and forth matching his thrusts. He could feel her wet sex take his thrusts with ease.

"You really going to cum in me?" Regina moaned as Chris felt her snug vaginal cavity closing around his shaft.

He knew she secretly wanted to be a told what to do. That the act of being forced to accept surrender of her body drove her wild. Chris just did not know how far to go and to when to stop. His only needs seemed to change too as he felt that forcing her to take him deep turned him on more than anything else.

Chris continued to push up against her grinding sex as he felt her wet love hole enjoying what was happening. He then looked up at her as his fingers pulled hard on her nipples. "I am going to cum so far in you too."

Regina's eyes closed as he felt her vaginal muscles spasm with pleasure. He did not stop though and pushed through her orgasm making her moan deeply, pulling on her nipples trying to make her feel like her body was his to use.

"Shit, shit, shit...fuckkk," Regina cried out again as he began slamming home inside her fuck hole making it impossible for her to clench on his manhood to stop it.

Chris loved how wet she was getting as he was now gliding in and out of her with almost no friction. Her love opening was now making a sloshing sound as he thrust far into her. The urge to cum deep in her was building and now he thought about truly knocking her up from this.

"You feel it...you feel me throbbing inside you?" Chris asked as he knew his pulsing member was almost there.

Regina nodded her head as he mouth was open from the pleasure that was being fucked into her. She then closed her eyes as Chris felt her trying to squeeze her cunt muscles again against his invading erection.

"Do it...if your gonna do it in me, then just do it," she moaned loud as Chris could feel his own need to release match hers.

His muscles tightened and his own moan was as loud as hers. He then felt his prick give way and spurt its life giving seed inside of her. The more he pushed the greater the sensation was. In his mind the intense feeling he was getting was from her tight birth canal milking his white load inside of her wanting more.

Chris grunted again as he felt his member spurt out another warm dose of pregnancy worry as he knew she was being inundated with white swimmers looking for something to latch on to. The utter amazing pleasure his cock got from unloading his seed into her made him think there was no greater high.

Regina looked down in shock but it was short lived as her mouth opened in a soft moan. "Ohhh fuck...your dick is deeeeeppp too."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds