Rental Problems Ch. 02

Regina looked behind her where the bedroom door to her kids were and then looked at Chris. "You want to fuck me here?" Her voice sounded both erotic and enticing too.

"Not yet," he responded as he pulled down her leggings letting them bunch up before tossing them aside.

In front of him was her shaved pussy with her dark cunt lips just parted slightly as her clitoral hood seemed aching for attention. It only took a moment to adjust his position and move his head between her legs as his outstretched tongue did a first long lick the length of her sex lips.

"Ohhhh...God...you so bad...Oh dammm," Regina moaned, trying to muffle her voice as Chris lapped again faster at her pussy.

Her legs opened even wider as he tasted her musky sweet flavor as his tongue began doing laps the length of her slit, up and down at a fast rate. He then varied his licks as he swirled his tongue around her clit right before sucking it into his mouth softly, listening to Regina try to dampen her moans.

Not stopping as she squirmed, his tongue danced and swiped faster and harder at her now wet opening diving in and tongue fucking her all while sucking and licking at her clit. Long swipes with his tongue never ceased as did the pressure his mouth put right on her sex knob.

Regina finally pulled away as Chris was not stopping and he seemed to think he could go all night. The movie was already halfway through and he was still eating her snatch out not wanting to stop.

"Let's go in the bedroom and fuck...Oh God I need you in me," she commanded, pulling him and dragging him by the hand to her room. Locking the door she threw herself on the bed.

"Just fuck me quick Boo...I will go down on you after that. I just need you to shove your cock in me bad."

Chris smiled at her need and got on the bed. "You know I would have done that all night."

"I know and it took everything I had not to squirt my shit on you."

Chris was now between her legs and kissed her. Regina moaned louder than normal using her tongue against his like she wanted to see if she could taste her own sex. He did not protest as she took a hold of his throbbing member and placed it right at her sex.

He pushed in to her moaning even louder forcing him to break their embrace. Her eyes looked glassy and her mouth was open as she moaned from being penetrated. She gave him a helpless look of lust and sexual desire. "You can cum in me all night if you want. Just stay the night if you do."

Chris pushed in deep feeling her wet cunt just accept his male organ easily as it made a light sloshing sound. "You want me to stay the night?" he asked, wondering why she specifically asked him to stay.

"I want to wake up next to you," she replied, looking both worried and sexual stimulated at the same time.

Chris nodded his head thinking about her small request knowing it was really a big one. It was not the first time they slept together and knowing it was a request that meant something to her he felt it was the least he could do. He burrowed his member inside of her again and leaned in kissing her at the same time. It was a quick kiss, but he was still close to her when his whispered. "Stay the night anytime you will have me."

Regina moaned and looked helplessly in awe of him as he spoke and then moaned again as he began his rhythm of love making. The sound of their sex was not enough to wake anyone, but it was not lacking any passion either as he was drilling his male rod into her fast enough for their bodies to make a crashing sound.

Regina moved her hand up furiously and pulled Chris down to kiss him. It was a hard kiss as he felt her twat squeeze him in her moment of pleasure. She then looked at him as he saw her eyes wanting more from him. "Cum deep in me Boo. I want to feel it happen tonight...I want you to really try tonight."

Chris pulled slowly and then pushed back in but stopping halfway and looking at her. Regina then added again still looking like a girl in need, "Do it baby...fill me up tonight. Put it all in me."

Chris once again sunk deep feeling her pussy muscles flex quickly, letting him feel her enjoyment of having his male rod inside of her. "You sure?"

Regina nodded losing her worried look and now looking stimulated and devious. "Do it baby...fuck a baby into my cunt."

Chris thought of Destiny and then thought of the events leading up to this. All while thinking about what was going on he pushed in and out of her slowly, feeling the pleasure of Regina's love cave and not knowing what to do or say.

While his manhood was tightly squeezed in her warm, wet twat Chris blurted out his feelings not knowing if it was his brain or his dick doing the thinking. "Does my girlfriend want my baby?"

Regina bucked her hips hard forcing his cock to go in faster than he was pushing. Her eyes beamed wide as her smile melted his heart. "I do baby...I want my boyfriend's cum in me...now fuck me and cum deep in that pussy."

Seeing her expression of lust and need while listening to her moan her needs out only made him thrust hard deep once again. His body was in a fluid repetitive motion of guiding his muscle far into her reproductive depths while feeling her clenching love for it. Regina only closed her eyes as he felt her sex get tight and wet from his motions.

The urge to finish was coming on strong as her moans grew louder from his repeated thrusting. She then looked at him with a need in her eyes as he knew it needed to happen. He coaxed himself on to the point he could no longer continue bottoming out in her sex anymore.

He ended as he finally gave one more push in her as he could feel his sperm being sent out of his bulbous tip into her female reproductive tract. Regina did not say anything as her smile and moan seemed to say everything. The intimate moment was not spoiled by a word spoken as he grunted softly, knowing his seed was now being deposited inside another willing body.

When the last of his orgasm was expelled towards her womb, Chris began to pull out. Regina then looked at him with a joking smile. "Not done with you yet."

Chris gave a smile and small laugh back. "That's all I got though."

She then pushed him on his back and began to lick the length of his prick as it still retained some strength. She gripped his shaft by the base and squeezed while stroking upwards sending the last few large drops of spunk out his tip and into her waiting mouth. Regina then capped off her quests with engulfing his now softening tool in her mouth as she went the length of it for a few minutes before finally giving up and settling back down in the bed next to him.

"Now you done," she said in a huff as she seemed satisfied.

"Guess so."

Regina snuggled in his arms and spoke with a low tone as her body seemed worn out and in the need for rest. "I need to know my man is not holding out on me. That and I owe you head one night for eating my pussy like that."

Chris woke up holding Regina as she was curled up like a cat in his arms. Once he stirred she woke up and moved her head looking at him. "Baby, I slept so well in your arms. I got to get up and get ready though."

Chris let her up to see her naked body before him. Her large breasts were hanging free as her big nipples begged for attention too. He could not move as it would lose the few seconds he had of seeing her naked before him. She turned to him as he was frozen in sight. "You like me naked don't you?"

"I do, I can't help it."

"Always knew some white guys love a girl with a big ass. Now I got one," she joked as her shirt covered her chest as she now moved to the bathroom.

Chris felt the same urge and waited for her before relieving himself. Once out Regina was dressed enough to make her way outside to make some food for her already playing boys.

He did the same and walked out and saw her kids' eyes on him, knowing that this man just slept with their mom. Chris then looked at Regina and she smiled knowing that this was going to happen again and there was no doubt to the fact they were in a relationship.

Chris spent the day signing paperwork and securing the loan before he even made it out to the property to talk with the owner. It was a two day drive there and back and he thought about taking Regina but knew she had work.

Regina was happy that he offered, but still declined only because of work and child commitments. He made arrangements to meet the seller and spent the day on driving up to buy the house and property. The old man was keen on selling the property and retiring as the farm was too much for him.

The house was quaint and needed to be updated. The farm was mainly a cattle ranch and the owner sold off his livestock almost a year ago when he decided to sell the land. It was almost three hundred acres and half of that was wooded. Chris had no idea why he was buying such a place and questioned Destiny's motives, but still trusted her.

Chris came back the next day to almost a dozen text messages of Regina and how she missed him. She was also nice enough to send almost a dozen nude shots of her ass and spread open sex as if she was posing for a sex site. Chris smiled at each picture hoping he could have it sooner than later.

The next day when he got back Regina said for him to meet her at the hotel she worked at as she had a dinner break and wanted time with him. He was still concerned with why Destiny wanted him to buy the property so badly and knew that buying it could mean almost all of his rental income would be going to pay the mortgage.

I may write more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds