Rental Problems Ch. 02

Regina lifted her body on the bed as Chris sat down next to her. "You want more of me, or can I start cooking?"

"You can start cooking, but I am going to want more of you later though."

"I figured as much. That white cock of yours seems to get hard all the time," she joked standing up looking at him with a sly grin.

"Bet you like that though," he replied, looking at her naked form as she grabbed her clothes.

As Regina turned around to answer him, he grabbed her clothes and threw them across the room. "No clothes. I want to see you nude all night."

"You are bad...let me put on something."

"Nope. I want to see you and you know I am going to fuck you again...I just don't know when I am going to get the urge either."

"So I am not allowed to wear clothes all weekend?" she asked with a half-smile, not making any movement to actually get dressed at all.

"Sounds like a great idea."

"Well, then you are not allowed to wear clothes either. I want to see that big cock of yours all weekend too," she jested back, looking down at his manhood as it was beginning to soften.

Regina got up not even flinching to go for her clothes. Chris watched with great amazement on how her large breasts just bounced and swayed with each step. His only distraction from staring was when his eyes began to stare at her ass.

As he continued to stare, she cooked for him bringing up questions about his life. He explained about his new rentals and how he just recently gave up on college. Regina was quick to ask about his past girlfriend and he told her some of the details of Sasha. He made sure to leave out certain things about their relationships though.

Chris thought about fucking her again, bending her over the small kitchen table and pounding away at her pussy, but decided to wait. He talked with her over dinner still staring at her breasts and puffy nipples. Her dark brown nipples puffed out and seemed to distract him almost the entire meal. He knew she could feel his eyes on her but made no mention of it. She was also not caring about being nude in front of him either.

Reina put the plates in the sink and then promptly stood in front of Chris as he sat at the table almost confused to what she was doing. She looked down at him with a smile. "You want to suck on them don't you? So just suck all you want now because I want to be fucked again."

Chris only responded by putting his lips to her large nipples. He suckled and began to feel a sense of erotic relaxation come over him. Regina put her hand to his head comforting him as Chris melted away as his mouth and lips sucked on her now erect nipple.

Chris switched to her other nipple and nothing was said. Regina went back to holding his head as he continued sucking as if it was going to lactate for him. It was a bonding thing as her warm hand on his head made him feel wanted and protected in an odd way.

Regina finally broke free and looked down at his massive erection. "I need you to fuck me now."

"Okay," Chris replied feeling his need to have sex again.

Regina pulled him up and dragged him to the bedroom. Chris had to watch his step as Regina was quickly pulling him through the room filled with toys on the way to her bedroom.

"I need you to go really slow this time. Can you do that for me?" she asked, looking like he would say no.

"Sure. Anything you want."

Regina smiled and sat on the bed. Her hands reached up and pulled him towards her. She took a soft grip on his erection as she looked up with a large happy grin. "I love your cock, and I want it in me all night long. You can bust your load in me all you want, but I just need you to be loving about it. I am still scared about what could happen."

Chris responded to her smile with one of his own before bending down to kiss her. It was not a simple peck as his tongue slowly made its way into her mouth for a more sensual kiss between them.

Regina then moved on the bed and opened her legs wide. Chris followed right after her and placed his body between her open legs. He could feel his erection near her entrance but it was not inside her yet.

He then felt her hand take hold of his hard on and place it right at her wet opening. Wasting no time, he pushed in feeling the warmth of her love hole as it slid in very easily. His lips were on hers as he felt his erection sink as far as it could with his body now pressed hard against hers.

Chris kept up the passionate embrace as he rocked his hips into hers. Regina was moaning into his mouth loud as he pushed his tool far and deep inside her sex. He was not going fast, but slowly going in and out, feeling her vaginal muscles spasm like crazy from the intrusion.

Chris wanted to tell her how amazing it felt, but decided not to stop kissing her. It was an emotional feeling as his lips and tongue were against hers. His manhood was still sliding through her dark love folds with ease at a steady, slow loving pace.

Over and over Chris felt the bonding moment of love come over him. The lasting kiss never stopped as his hard tool lovingly pushed through multiple orgasms. He felt each one as her birth canal closed and even tried to expel his member as it now glided through her wet spasms of pleasure.

Chris finally broke the kiss and stared into her eyes. He could feel his own approaching climax and wanted to tell her he was close. He said nothing and only nodded to signal to her that he was going to finish. Regina smiled and also nodded making him feel that she was okay with him finishing inside of her and willing to take his seed deep.

Chris let himself go in the moment and tightened his body. Regina surprised him by lifting her head to kiss him. Chris felt his cum begin to flow and moaned into her mouth as she did the same. The utter brilliance of the moment hit him as his climax roared through his shaft as he spurted everything his body had into her womb.

Regina was moaning too as he felt her body shake a little as his member continued to unload its life making juices far into her reproductive depths. The instincts to push further inside her sex forced him to push hard giving in to his body's desire to inseminate her body.

Chris finally broke out of his spell but still did not pull out. Regina smiled as her legs were now almost up in the air. "That was nice."

"It was. Nice break from the hard, dirty talking sex," he admitted.

She looked worried as she assumed he was upset at her. "I like this way better, but I can talk dirty to you if you like it."

"I like it both ways to tell you the truth. I needed the change. Every so often I like it a little rough, but this way is great too." Chris smiled and sounded reassuring as he admitted it to her.

Regina smiled wide. "Can we do this one more time this week just like this? I promise I will talk dirty about your white cock all you want after that too."

Chris could not help but laugh as he knew Destiny's fetish had spilled over. "To tell you the truth, you talking about my white cock is not as good as what we just did. If you want to talk dirty though, I can do it too."

"I would like that," Regina answered as Chris knew his member was still inside of her as he felt how slimy her pussy now was from his cum.

Regina then softly smiled again. "You are really sweet, can I ask you one more favor? I promise if you say I will do anything, I will even let you put it in my ass."

"What is it?"

"Do you mind if I skip next month. I have more bills then I thought...please. I will do anything."

Chris knew he was going to fall into this trap the moment he said yes to her. He felt his ability to say no to girls would be his downfall. The only saving grace to her request was that La'Shay paying more on her deposit.

"Can you help me clean up and get the other rentals ready? It would not be a one time thing either and I would need your help every month collecting rent and getting some renters to pay."

Regina's face lit up. "You are not allowed to collect rent anymore. I can do all of that. And to tell you the truth, you are easily manipulated with pussy."

Chris smiled at her response knowing she was right. It also did not help that his member was still somewhat hard even after just having shot its load inside of her too. His quick calculations would still keep him making money and also cut down on his own workload.

Thinking of having more of her, he began rocking again as there was some life left in his dick and did not go completely soft. Regina's face was shocked as he began pushing back inside of her. "You still want more."

"Said I had all weekend," he joked, still slowly rocking his body and nudging past her slick cervix.

Regina smiled and joked back. "I did...you better save some strength though. I want you to fuck my ass too."

Chris smiled and let out a small laugh. "I have been waiting for you to say that."

"Oh you like a girl who takes it in the ass don't you," she replied, moving her body against his making sure his member continued pushing into her sex.

"We all have our dirty kinks," he said as he could not help but show a smile at her want for anal sex.

"Since we are being honest and shit, I will tell you that I love my nipples being sucked. Not just sucked like all girls, but sucked like nursing sucked."

"You liked me sucking on your tits before like that?" he asked, looking surprised by her admission.

"I did. It's a huge turn on for me. You know my tits were bigger when I was pregnant and I really loved them being sucked and shit all the time. I kinda like it when they are lactating too...feeling them being sucked like that gets me wet all the time."

"Shit really?" he asked, wondering how dirty she was and how much she was holding back.

"Don't be judging." She shot back smiling but also looking a bit embarrassed.

Chris smiled and then began to slide his softening member inside of her again. Regina smiled and pushed back meeting his thrusts. Not wanting to give up yet, Chris never stopped his soft thrusting until he finally slipped out.

He repositioned himself and Regina closed her legs as he reached to hold her. She put her head of his chest as he held her. Regina then moved her hand down to his shrunken sack holding them as if she was weighing them in her hand.

"Not as full as they once were," she joked smiling and not letting go of them either.

"Can I ask you a question?" Chris said as he wondered why she was willing to say yes both times to him.

Regina moved her head up and looked at his eyes. "Sure, but keep in mind that I have your balls right in my hand."

Chris gave a sly grin as she joked. "If I was not renting to you, would you have said yes to me?"

"If we being honest with each other then I will answer you if you answer my next question," Regina stated as she shifted her body and let Chris see more of her breasts.

"Okay."

"I thought you were cute and shit. I would have said yes. I didn't know you wanted to fuck me so quick though. I mean shit, your cock was in me before I knew anything about you."

"Sorry," Chris answered looking at her with an apologetic face.

"I knew you were looking at my ass and tits the whole time too. I knew you wanted this booty and it was just a matter of time."

"Oh, so you were planning this?"

"Maybe...I just did not know you were into busting your nut in me all the time," she answered almost sounding guilty for doing it.

"Can't help myself."

Regina went and put her head down on his chest and before Chris knew it, his eyes betrayed him. He was sleeping before he even knew he was tired. His last thought was how nice it was to have Regina resting her head on his chest as she held onto his ball sack softly. He did hear her ask another question, but could not recall what it was before he fell asleep.

Chris woke up still next to Regina in bed. There was a blanket covering them and he was still nude. The only difference was he was not holding her, as she was now holding him.

Regina then adjusted her body and moved her arm to cuddle more and Chris could feel her nipple right at his lips. "Shhh...just suck."

Chris closed his eyes and opened his mouth to let in her large nipple. It was a soothing feeling as he sucked softly feeling the connection with her at the same time. Her left breast was against his face and her nipple was all the way in his mouth as he suckled at her, feeling his stress leave his body.

Regina held his head and Chris never moved a muscle, but just sucked on her breast as it relaxed him better than any massage ever did. His lips and cheeks moved as he suckled from her tit like a small child would. He did not switch nipples either letting the moment continue as long as she would let it.

Regina only lifted her body away after what seemed to be an hour of him suckling. "Let me make some breakfast."

Chris watched as Regina walked out of the room wearing only a long shirt that did nothing to cover her ass. He grabbed his clothes and only put on his boxers and a shirt before making his way to the bathroom. After relieving himself, he sat at the kitchen table to see Regina making his food.

"I got work and can't be taking off. Do you mind if we try again tonight?"

"Yeah...I am fine with whatever you want."

"Okay, please don't be mad and shit. I know I offered you pussy all weekend, but I need money."

"Where do you work?"

Regina gave a look of embarrassment. "McDonald's on the weekend and a cleaning service for a hotel during the week."

"It's no big deal about this weekend. How about a raincheck for when you're free?" he asked, knowing that she really could not afford his rental more or less anything else. Although he knew she should be evicted, he could not help but want to be with her again.

"Not going to be mad and shit. I mean I should be free tomorrow maybe even tonight, I don't know yet."

Chris moved in and kissed her. His arms wrapped around her and tried to imagine her not stressing about money. He broke free and kissed her. It was not a simple kiss but a passionate kiss he had built up from last night's emotional love making.

Chris left after eating and talking with Regina. He even thought about having sex with her again, but lost interest after hearing about her ex and how he beat her. It seemed almost wrong to even ask her for anything after she told the story.

He was back at his place wondering how far he was in with Regina. She did not have the small sexy body as Sasha or Salina, but she still looked hot. She had curves but not in a fat way but a normal body way. The memory of her large breasts and curved ass made him hard all over again.

Chris always loved getting naked pictures from Destiny and wondered if Regina was into that too. He thought that if she was willing to send him nudes of her body, then she was into him as well. The whole idea bothered him though as he wondered what in him made him fall for someone so fast.

In his mind, Chris knew that if he asked for naked pictures and she sent them it would mean she is into him. The only downside would be that she would think he is something more than a fuck. The dilemma of having someone worried him too.

The text was simple and Chris knew it. He explained how he loved looking at her and that she should send him pics to help him get hard. If she said no it was still okay and that he would just fuck her as fuck friends. If she did send pictures, then he knew she wanted something more too.

Regina texted back an hour later asking if he really liked her pussy that much, or just wanted to see her black tits. What threw Chris off was that she texted back again that she had a thing for his white cock and he should send pics of that to her.

Chris smiled and knew that it was a two-way street with pics and unlike Destiny, Regina asked him. Thinking that it was fair to ask, he took out his phone after his shower and snapped five good pictures of his dick. The last two pictures he took was when he was hard and thinking about fucking her.

Regina sent the same number of pictures back as well as comments about his erection and how she enjoyed being fucked by his cock. He could not help but comment back as she sent pictures of her breasts without a bra and good open snatch pictures too. It was enough to get him instantly hard and wanting more.

Chris was getting ready for when Regina would get back from work, but it was all for not. She texted him that her one son was sick and that she was going to have to pick him up and care for him. He understood the need for her to be with her sick son. Although disappointed in not being with her, he texted her about his sympathies.

Regina then offered for him to come by anyway and that she would suck his cock in her driveway so he could at least get off. Chris felt it was a great gesture but did not want to be that selfish and declined.

Chris woke up Sunday morning to texts from both Destiny and Regina. He did not know who to answer first as both of them were sending pictures of their open pussies explaining to him how they needed his cock to fuck them. The sense of being wanted empowered him to send them both pictures of his morning erection and telling them that he could not wait to fuck them.

Regina texted back first saying that she was so sorry for not being able to fuck. He responded by saying he understood and for her not to worry. Destiny texted him how she wanted to be fucked so bad right now that she was already rubbing her pussy. Chris did not know if he should masturbate to Destiny's pictures or ask Regina if she as free.

Still needing to get out, he decided to start the cleanup on the third larger rental and write down some of the items that needed to be ordered. He had time and wanted to make sure he had some money to at least start ordering some of the things needed.

Pulling up he could see Regina pulling up in her minivan. He walked over to her and could see her in her work uniform. "You just getting home?"

She looked at him with a pleasing smile. "I am but only for a little while. I have to pick up my kids at my mom's in an hour."

"You worked all night?" he asked, seeing that she was tired.

"I have to work late some days, and I have to go back in tonight."

Before Chris could respond she grabbed him by the hand. "Let me make some coffee for us."

Chris followed her into the house and sat at her small table as she made a pot of coffee. Her hair was in a tight ponytail as her blue work uniform hugged her ass giving it an illusion she had a larger curve to it. She had all the buttons on her shirt buttoned and any sight of her breasts was impossible as she was fully covered.

He did not even get out a simple question about her night before she turned around with a cup of coffee in her hand. "Did you want to fuck me real quick before I go pick up my kids?"

"I...did not expect too. Was just settling up with another renter is all," he responded, shocked at how forward she was.

"If you need to get off, I can be a little late picking up my kids," she said looking at him with a smile.

"Only if you want to, I don't want to mess up your day or anything."

Regina gave a smirk and then took a step over to the kitchen sink. She pulled down her work pants revealing her dark blue panties. Chris could see they were nothing special but the sight of what they were covering still got him excited.

"Have to be quick. I don't have too much time."

Chris stood up just as quick and pulled down his jeans revealing his growing erection. Regina was already pulling down her panties and moving her legs apart so he had easy access to entering her from behind.

Chris put his male spear right at her slit pushing in past her dark love folds in a quick motion as he entered her. Regina moaned as he pulled out and pushed in just as fast. He then settled on a steady motion as his body pounded abasing her, making him feel the snug warmth of her sex with each thrust.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds