Rough Draft: Twisted Ink Raine and Deak

"Wait!" Deak called. "Gimme your number. We should hang out while you're in town. Maybe we can show you around. How long you here?" Nicely played.

"Indefinitely," she answered.

I shot Deak an approving smile as Tyler sent him a text. "Bye, doll. Be safe," he told her. She shot one last smile at us and turned to leave.

"Fuck me, she got hot as hell!" I crowed when she was gone.

"Fuck yeah," Deak agreed. He sent me a lascivious smile and jerked his head toward the door. My heart sped, and my stomach clenched. I stood suddenly and made my way to the exit. We got a cab and headed home. My heart pounding the entire way.

Before Deak even had the lock fully turned on the door, I was on him. My tongue licking the shell of his ear, my arms wrapped around him from behind, my hands undoing the buttons of his shirt. "Fuck," Deak groaned and turned toward me. His hands grabbed my hips and pulled me roughly to him. The ridge in his pants ground against mine. Fuck. Fuck. I needed more.

I crushed my mouth to his and bullied my way in. His tongue laced and fought with mine for the dominant position. "Fuck. Too many clothes," I breathed against his mouth. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and broke the kiss to rip it over my head. I pushed his off of his shoulders and ran my hands over his abs and chest. "God, you feel good," I murmured to him. His palm moved down to my denim covered hard-on.

"Please. Please let me," he whispered against me. His mouth moved down my neck to my chest. His tongue played over my nipples, causing short bursts of pleasure to my cock. His palm pressed and rubbed, my hip rocked into him involuntarily. "Just try. For me. Please." He lowered to his knees and looked up at me. It was the most erotic fucking thing I'd ever experienced.

"Yes," I acquiesced. "Go slow."

He nodded and smiled up at me. A sharp pang hit my chest. What the hell was that? His fingers deftly undid my fly and he pulled my jeans and boxers down in one movement. His breath hitched and he looked up at me again. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His tongue came out and traced the vein of my cock. "Oh fuck," I moaned. His eyes stayed on mine as he licked and tasted every inch of my dick. He ran the stiffened tip of his tongue over the seam of my balls, then further to the area between them and my back hole. "Oh, Jesus. Fuck, that's good," I whispered. When he was satisfied with his tongue's exploration of me, he sucked the head into his hot mouth. Pleasure zinged from my hair to my toes. "God, Deak. Fucking so good."

I grabbed the back of his head to try to stop my hips from pumping to far in. "You taste so good," Deak said, letting my dick slip from between his lips. He fisted the base and drew me back inside. He grabbed his own cock with his other hand and started jerking himself. His fist worked in time with his mouth, and before long I felt my balls drawing up.

"Fuck. Fuck. I'm gonna come, baby," the endearment slipped out. Deak shuddered and whimpered around my cock. Sucking with a renewed vigor. "If you don't want me to come in your mouth, move," I gritted out. He swallowed my cock back and sucked hard. Hot spurts flooded Deak's mouth and I felt his throat working to swallow. I felt his own release hit my calves. The sensation caused me to keep coming.

Deak sucked me clean and released my cock with and audible pop. I grabbed his arms and pulled him up to me. I took his mouth quickly and violently. When I pulled back I rested my forehead on his. "Fuck," I breathed out. "That was..."

"Intense," Deak added helpfully.

"And hot as fuck," I offered with a smile. I kissed his lips again gently.

"I'm tired. Gonna go to bed," he said drowsily. I nodded against him.

"Sleep in my room?"

He looked into my eyes and smiled a sleepy smile. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. I want you to...fuck, I just want you," my voice came out hoarse. Deak grabbed my hand and lead me to my bedroom. He stripped off the rest of his clothes and crawled in. I climbed in behind him and pressed my chest to his back. I wrapped my arms around him and drifted into a deep sleep.

Tyler 1

"Hello," I answered my phone quietly. The drums in my head were insistently pounding.

"Hey, doll," a familiar voice responded. I couldn't place it. "How you feelin'?"

"Um, okay. May I ask who's callin'?"

"Ah. I'm wounded. You forgot me that quick?" The voice teased. I stayed quiet trying to place the voice. "It's Deak, doll."

"Oh. Oh my God. I'm sorry. I didn't recognize your voice," I said with less excitement than I felt. Inside I was dancing around and fist pumping. Deacon Moore was the end all be all of my adolescence. He had that all American look. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and a swoon worthy smile. Seeing him last night was like a dream. The all American turned bad boy rocker. And my God did he work it.

Then there was Raine Ross. He had grown up. Well, I might add. His long black hair wasn't girly anymore, and his lanky frame had become defined. Tattoos and black leather pants. Jesus, he was just beautiful. They were 'both' just beautiful.

Unfortunately, I suspected they were both taken as well. By each other. I noticed their moment at the table. A sharp pulse hit below when the memory struck. It was hot. Really fucking hot. I had half a mind just to push their faces together just to see them kiss. Jesus, just the thought had my panties damp.

"You there, doll?" Deak's voice broke into my reverie.

"Oh sorry. Yeah. I'm a little hung over," I lied.

His deep chuckle flowed through the phone. "Well, I asked if you had plans today?"

"Oh. No."

"Raine and I are coming to get you, then. Where're you stayin'?"

"I'm at the Double Tree downtown. Do you know where that is?"

Deak let out a low chuckle. "Yep. I know it."

"Great. Gimme an hour?"

"Alright, sweetheart," he crooned. Jesus H., man.

As soon as he hung up, I leaped off of the bed, ignoring my questionable stomach and head. I ran for the shower and began my sexifying routine. Even if they were gay, I wanted to look good for both of them.

An hour later there was a rhythmic knock on my door. I pulled it open and my breath faltered. Raine stood before me. His dark hair pulled back in a low ponytail. He had on stonewashed jeans, worn motorcycle boots and a leather jacket over a well-loved Metallica tee. His dark eyes were glowing with amusement when I worked my way back up to his face. My face heated and I looked at my shoes.

"I don't mind you lookin', darlin'," his deep, melodic voice stated. I snapped my eyes back to his face. He was smiling a panty incinerating smile and his eyes had grown darker. Now, what the hell? Reading way too much into that, Ty. "Come on. Deak's waiting," he chuckled.

We made our way to where Deak was waiting in the car. The freaking hot car. The freaking hot 1970's Charger. Raine opened the door and pulled the seat forward to let me in, then he folded himself into the front seat.

"Hey, doll," Deak greeted with a killer smile. Jesus, I was going to go into cardiac arrest just from these two smiling at me all the time.

"Hi. Nice car."

"Thanks. Rebuilt it myself," Deak explained and petted the dashboard. Seriously. Like it was a baby.

"Wow. I'm impressed."

"You shouldn't be," Raine stated. "It was in great condition when he bought it."

"Hey! I had to replace the transmission, the clutch, the brake drum 'and' most of the small stuff," Deak defended.

"Sure, sure," Raine dismissed. "I rebuilt the entire engine in my car," he smirked.

"Whatever. Only because 'I' helped you, asshat," Deak countered petulantly.

"Ok, so you're both master mechanics, with hot cars," I offered. It was amazing how comfortable I felt with them, even after all these years. It was almost as though we'd never been apart.

Both of them beamed at me in the rearview mirror. An unwelcome picture of their mouths all over me crashed into my mind. Both. At the same time. Good God, was it hot in here, or what? "So where're we goin'?" I asked, trying to reign in my sordid thoughts.

"Well. It's a surprise. So you'll just have to wait and see," Raine said with a smirk. I huffed out a breath dramatically. "So tell me about what you've been up to, oh the last fifteen years or so?"

"Actually. Not a lot. My life's pretty boring. Work, work, break-up, work."

"What do you do?" Deak asked.

"I'm a studio guitarist," I answered.

"What?" Raine asked with raised eyebrows. "Musician?"

"Yeah. I've worked on some albums. Ya know, in Nashville it's all country, though? Money's good, though." I shrugged.

"That's fucking awesome!" Deak exclaimed. "You in a band?" I shook my head and wrapped my arms around myself. "That look tells me it's not by choice?"

I let out a humorless laugh. "No I broke up with the lead singer. I was booted."

"Shit. That's cold," Raine remarked.

"Yeah, well. For the best. He started fuckin' the daughter of the bar owner we played for right after he left me."

"He's a dumbass," Deak stated. "Why would anyone break up with you?"

"I, um, I wanted to be more adventurous in the bedroom. He figured I had to get the ideas from someone else, constantly accused me of cheating. Then I said something that was the final nail in the coffin and he just 'lost' it."

"What'd you say?"

Oh no. I couldn't go there. Could I? Would they judge me like Brad did? "Come on, doll. I guarantee you can't freak us out," Deak goaded.

"I...well, I told Brad, that's my ex, that I...," I hesitated.

"Oh just spit it out, darlin'. Unless you say you wanted to shit on him, I promise it ain't as bad as your mind's makin' it out to be," Raine stated firmly.

I looked down at my lap and let out a long sigh. These guys would understand. They lived outside the box, right? "I told him I wanted another guy to join in, just once." The car swerved and Raine cursed loudly. He and Deak gave each other a wide eyed look. Great. They thought I was a total slut.

"Well? Have you?" Deak asked with a rasp to his voice.

"No! God, no. It was just a silly fantasy."

"A hot fantasy," Deak responded.

"Really hot," Raine agreed.

"Wait. Have you guys?" I let the question hang.

"Yep."

"Oh yeah." Came the responses.

"With someone you knew or...like just a random guy?" I dug deeper.

"Guy?" Raine asked with his brow creased.

"Wait. Aren't you...you guys are gay aren't you?" They both looked at each other again, then back to me.

"Well..." Deak started, then stopped. "I'm bi," he finished after a beat. Bi? As in guys 'and' girls? My pulse started thrumming hard and heavy. Bi? Deak said 'he' was. Not Raine? Did Raine still participate?

"So you pick up girls?" I blurted.

"Yeah," Deak shrugged. "We've shared just about all of them." He sounded so casual about it. Like it was an everyday occurrence. Then his words hit me. It 'was' normal for them.

"Shared?" Damn, my stupid curiosity. I was rudely digging into their lives.

"Yeah. We haven't for a few months, now," Deak explained and glanced at Raine, who was looking pensively out the window.

We pulled up to a parking guard and Deak paid. "The zoo?" I smiled.

"Yeah, you haven't been here have you?" Deak asked. I shook my head. "Good. It's pretty cool."

We all piled out and headed toward the entrance. Deak took my hand as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Raine stayed a couple of steps back and remained quiet. Deak glanced back at him and frowned slightly. As quickly as it appeared, it disappeared. A dazzling smile took its place. Raine didn't say much for the remainder of our outing.

Deak 2

Raine was distant the rest of the day. I didn't pretend not to know why. Tyler was incredible. I laughed harder than I had in years. From the howler monkey impressions, to voicing the animals' thoughts it was a blast. I even caught my moody friend- lover? - smiling a few times. Tyler was perfect. Beautiful, sweet, smart, funny. More than a few times I found myself having to adjust because of her sexy smile, or eyes, or voice, or humor. Fuck there was a thousand reasons. And she fucking played? Well enough to be a studio musician? Fucking perfect. And she was totally oblivious to how fucking sexy she really was. Sure she knew how to turn on the charm and all, but as far as her natural sex appeal? Not a clue.

We walked the entire zoo, then had a quick dinner at Bogie's Deli, before taking Tyler back to her hotel. I walked her to the entrance. "Bye, Deak. Thanks for a great time today. And tell Raine...thanks too."

"Sure thing, doll," I said quietly and ran a finger down her cheek. She shivered a little and my lips twitched. Oh yeah. The attraction was mutual. Her head tilted up and her lips parted. Solid invite for a kiss if I ever saw one. But not tonight. I was going to leave her guessing.

"Bye, sweetheart," I said softly. She blinked at me in surprise as I turned back to the car.

When it was just Raine and me in the car again, I broached the cause of his emotional shut down. "It wouldn't have bothered me, ya know?"

"What wouldn't have?" He was playing dumb. Now, 'that' could piss me off.

"Don't act stupid. You know what? You could've said you weren't bi or gay."

"It would've bothered me," he said softly. I reached over and squeezed his shoulder. "I'm not like you, Deak. I never thought...fuck."

"Never thought?"

"I'm not fucking gay, Deak!" He spat.

I physically flinched. "Neither am I," I said softly.

"Whatever, Deacon. You fuck men, therefore you are gay," he snapped. I knew he was saying all of this out of confusion and anger, but it still fucking hurt.

"Oh. Excuse me, oh holy one. Was that or was that not 'your' cock in my mouth last night? Did you or did you not sleep with me in your bed? It's okay to fucking blow your load in my mouth, but it's not okay to admit you're fucking attracted to me?"

"I..."

"Just, save it, Raine," I hissed.

"Deak..."

"No! Fuck you! Keep your holier than thou bullshit. It's gonna tear you apart. But what do I know, I'm just a fucking faggot, right?" I said icily. He was silent the rest of the way home. When we got there, I made a quick escape from the car and bolted to the door.

"DEACON!" Raine called. I heard his heavy footsteps coming up quick behind me. Before I got the door unlocked, his body heat was against my back. "I'm sorry. I don't know how to do this, Deak."

I sighed and put my forehead against the cool wood of the door. I felt Raine's lips at my nape. "I don't think that about you. You know that. I've never used that word," he said between light pecks. My body shuddered.

"I know. And I know how hard it is to accept. Fuck it took me eighteen years," I swallowed thickly. Raine reached around me and opened the door. He pushed me inside and up against the wall.

His fingers went to my belt and started undoing it. "What? What are you doing?"

"Something I should've done months ago," he murmured against my neck. His fingers released my button and lowered my zipper, while his tongue tasted the skin below my ear. He tugged my jeans down and followed them to the ground. He shrugged out of his jacket and threw it behind me.

I looked down at him on his knees and almost came at the sight. His strong hand stroked up and down my cock. My breath hissed in through my teeth. Fire shot up my spine. "Holy shit," I panted.

"You like that?" He asked, while running his thumb over the bead of moisture that had gathered at the tip. He rubbed it into my swollen cockhead. "I asked you a question, Deak. Do you like me stroking you?"

"Fuck. You know I do," I ground out. He smirked up at me and stroked one hand followed by the other up my shaft. I growled and pumped into his fist.

"That's what I like to hear," he said devilishly.

"Fucking suck it already, man," I gritted, impatiently. Instead of taking my cock in his mouth, he attacked my balls. Sucking one, then the other into the moist cavern. I about fell over when licked the space behind them.

He stood abruptly and pushed me toward the couch. "Take your jeans off, lay down and don't fucking move," he commanded before he walked to his bedroom. I obeyed and watched as he came back with...

Sweet baby Jesus, have mercy. He crawled over me and kissed me roughly. "You taste so fucking good," he growled. My heart was thumping wildly. My cock was straining to get closer. "Take off this shirt."

I lifted and did as he said. He moved down my body. My breath was erratic and heavy. His tongue swirled around the head of my cock, then down the bottom to my sac. He pushed my legs up and kept moving his tongue until he rimmed my back hole.

"Oh fuck," I huffed out. His tongue entered me and my thought process shut down. I was pure sensation. His tongue fucked in and out of me with quick ease. My cock swelled painfully.

He retreated and ran his tongue back down the path he'd made before.

His mouth sucked the head of my dick and the world disappeared. There was only this man and what he was doing with his mouth. He took me deeper and began sucking in earnest. He paused long enough to lube two of his fingers with the bottle he brought from the bedroom. Little zaps of pleasure shot through my balls. "Fuck. I'm close."

He pulled away from my dick. "Don't you dare fucking come, yet." He gently eased his fingers into my anus and twisted until he found my prostate. He took me deep back into his mouth and pressed against that magic spot.

"Fuck. Can't. Stop. Fffuuuccckkk." My orgasm ripped through my balls filling Raine's mouth with stream after stream. I watched as some leaked out of the corner. Fuck, just the sight had me releasing more. His throat worked quickly to swallow as much as he could. When he'd wrung every drop from me, he lifted himself and walked to the kitchen. The sound of the sink running assaulted my ears. A few minutes later, he was back with a rag. He wiped me clean and lay down beside me. The tenderness of it caused my gut to clench.

"I thought you never gave head before," I said lightly, before my emotions got the best of me.

A soft laugh whispered across my cheek. "I haven't. I just know what I like," he responded and place a kiss on my temple. Fuck. I was so fucking screwed. At least before I didn't know how it could be. Now, if he decided he couldn't do this, it would break me.

"Hey, Deak?"

"Hmm?"

"About Tyler..."

"What about her?"

"I want her."

"For yourself?"

"No. For us." Us. God that sounded nice.

"Me too," I told him honestly.

"How're we gonna get her?"

"Well, not by being a broody asshole," I teased.

"Yeah. Okay. Not my finest moment," he agreed lightly.

"Nope that was about five minutes ago," I deadpanned. Raine snorted a laugh and moved over me. He placed a light kiss on my lips.

"I'm serious. How do we go about this, now that..." He moved his hand from my chest to his.

I moved some of the hair that had fallen free from his ponytail out of his face. "The same way we always have." He gave a sharp nod and lay back to my side.

Raine 2

Deak's breathing had turned even and his body was lax. I carefully moved over him to get off the couch. I stopped and stared for a moment. He was breathtaking. Strong jaw, soft full lips, deep set eyes. I ran my finger over his bottom lip and moved off of the couch.

This night was...intense. Fuck, everything I experienced, at least sexually, with Deak was intense. Part of me knew, I was falling. For my best friend. A guy. A bigger part denied that it could be happening. No way was 'I', Raine fucking Ross, in love with a dude.

I picked up my phone and punched number three on my speed dial.

"Ross the boss, what's up, bro?"

"Hey. You free?"

"Um...JEN, BABY! RAINE NEEDS TO TALK. YOU GOOD HERE?...yeah it's good."

"Cool. Brookhaven in twenty?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds