Rough Draft: Twisted Ink Raine and Deak

Finally our kiss broke and I gently pulled out of Tyler. I placed a kiss on her shoulder and went to dispose of the condom.

When I came back to the room, Deak had Tyler laying on his chest, stroking her raven hair. I moved behind her. "You okay, baby girl?" I felt the need to ask her. I knew I was rough.

"Mmhmmm," she said drowsily, but contently. "You guys are awwwesommme," she slurred.

"I think we broke her, baby," I smirked at Deak. He grinned at me then kissed Tyler's forehead. 'I love you' he mouthed. I knew he wanted me to say it back, and I truly hoped one day I could man up and give him that, but I settled for squeezing the hand closest to me.

"Night, boys," Tyler mumbled.

"Night, doll," Deak said. "Night, babe."

"Night."

"Dude. Can I, um, talk to you?" Jack asked me the next day while I was at the shop shootin' the shit. He sounded upset.

"Sure, man." I hopped off of the counter and followed him into the office. "What's up? Is Anya okay?" I asked as he shut the door. He turned to me and his expression was unreadable. Confusion? Anger? "You okay, bro?"

"Look. I'm gonna ask you something, and I want you to know I don't care what the answer is. I just...I gotta know." Fuck. I was planning on telling everyone together. I already knew what he was going to ask. I pursed my lips and a gave an affirmative nod. "Go ahead," I motioned to him.

"Did you, um...did you 'kiss' Deak's ear the other night?" He asked with a comically confused look on his face. If my heart wasn't arrhythmic and I hadn't broken into a cold sweat I would've laughed.

"Um. Yeah. I did."

"So you...? Swing both ways?" He leaned against his desk and crossed his arms.

"Only Deak," I told him. He understood my explanation and nodded. "Are you disgusted?" I asked cautiously.

"No," he looked pensive, but shook his head. "Surprised as shit, but not disgusted. You know I love you, man. You and Deak are two of my best friends. My fucking brothers. I don't care what y'all do. I just...are you happy?"

"Sometimes," I answered honestly.

"Why not all the time?"

"Moments like this. I worry too much about how people will react. I don't want to be an embarrassment to y'all."

"Raine. Man, if I came to you and said I thought I was attracted to a man, would you be embarrassed? Or would you be supportive, albeit concerned?"

"You know I'd support you," I mumbled. "Why're you concerned?"

"You already answered that," he replied. "People are dumbasses. They fucking despise what they don't understand, and most people won't understand this. I say fuck 'em, but I know it's not that easy. You and Deak have got to be strong as a unit, because if you guys aren't solid the world will tear you apart, bro," Jack said solemnly. "You love him?"

"Yes. No. Fuck. I've loved Deak since we met, but now...it's different. Shit, man, I've told him I love him, but not that I might be 'in' love with him and not since...this," I answered.

"Raine. You love him," Jack said and smiled.

"Yeah. I do," I sighed.

"Tell him. He won't wait forever." I nodded. "On the different side of this coin...Tyler Eason, bro? Fuckin' A, dude. Hot as hell!"

"Man, you got no fucking idea," I said. "She. Is. Incredible. And, dude, fuckin' killer in the sack."

"You're killin' me, smalls," Jack quoted.

"Shut up, asshat. You got Anya."

"Fuck, yeah," he grinned. "Fuckin' love of my life, man. How'd I get so lucky?"

"You deserve it, man. So does she."

"Hey," he scowled. "You do, too. Dude, you have always been there for me. When I was fucking up with Anya. You let me know. When Ben was fucking up with Jen, you were there to help him figure his shit out. Man, I can't remember a time that you didn't have our backs. All of us. Me. Ben. Deacon. It's your time, Raine. It's time for us to have your back." And that's why Jack Campbell is one of my best friends.

"Great show tonight, guys," our drummer Paul called as we got the last of the equipment loaded into his van.

"Yeah. Good crowd. We made some awesome tips. See you at rehearsal tomorrow morning, dude," I called to him. He jerked his chin and got into the van.

"He saw you, you know?" Deak said quietly.

"Saw me what?"

"He saw you kiss me while we tearin' down," Deak clarified. It was a small chaste peck, but I couldn't stop from doing it. The way Jack had reacted earlier had given me courage. I wanted Deak and if people didn't understand that? Well, I was tired of caring. My friends supported me. They were behind me no matter what. Deak loved me. I didn't have to prove anything to anyone else. I knew Deak and I both didn't flaunt relationships of any kind, this one included, but if someone saw me show him affection? I just didn't care. At least I was working on it. So when I answered him, it was with that new motto in mind.

"Baby, I don't give a shit. I wanted to kiss you, so I did. Am I going to make out with you in the booth? Probably not, but I've never been that kind of guy. If I want to to kiss you. I will. Got it?"

"You're kinda sexy when you're all worked up, babe," Deak said in his seductive tone.

"You like that?" I asked and gave him a get-you-naked smile.

"Mmhmmm," he muttered and leaned into my mouth. His tongue licked into me and I moaned. His fingers tangled in my hair to angle me the way he wanted.

"Get a room, you fucking fags," a voice called out. Deak jerked away from me and frowned. I scowled at him and pulled him back, kissing him with fervor and need. "Fucking disgusting," the voice hissed.

"Hey, fuck you asshat! You wish you could get a guy that fucking hot!" A familiar female voice shouted. Deak pulled back and we grinned at each other. Tyler came up to us and roughly jerked Deak's mouth to hers, swiping her tongue swiftly into his mouth. Then she turned to me to do the same. The stupid homophobe was getting quite a show. "You boys doin' okay?" Tyler asked. The real meaning of her question was not lost on me.

"Never better, you sexy thang," I replied and grinned at her.

"Fuck. I just got tongue fucked by two of the sexiest people I've ever met. I'm good," Deak said breathlessly.

"Okay that was officially the hottest thing ever!" Jen's voice rang out. Oh hell. Here we go. "Sorry, baby. You've been demoted," she said to her husband. He had a cross between a grin and a grimace on his face. I got it. Dudes, don't want to watch two dudes making out. It's just...disturbing. Even I don't want to watch it, but actually doing it, with Deak? Yeah my cock was hard.

"Second that," Anya hollered. Her brother was standing beside her with...an odd look. Weird.

"I have to agree," Tyler grinned.

"Where's Jack?" Deak asked.

"Chasing down the motherfucker Tyler yelled at," Ben answered.

Tyler 4

"When will you be back?" I asked Deak.

"Day after tomorrow," he answered. "Maybe sooner. Just depends."

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Raine asked.

"Yeah, babe. I need to do this alone."

"I think one of us should go with you," I agreed with Raine.

"No, baby girl. I'll be fine. Don't worry. They're my parents," he tried to placate me. Deak had decided to go to Jackson and tell his parents about his sexuality. He said eighteen years was long enough to keep his secret. I wasn't so sure. Deak's parents were typical southern conservatives.

"I think you're being very brave, baby," Raine told him and hugged him tight. Raine loved Deak. It was obvious. Deak said he hadn't told him so, but I say actions speak louder than words. I hoped one day I'd find a love like that. One that didn't need the words to be so painfully obvious.

"We'll see," Deak said dolefully.

"You're very brave, Deacon. I didn't even want to tell my dad about my first tattoo," I assured him. "Be careful. Call us when you get there. I'll miss you."

"Aw, sweetheart," he cooed, hugging me tight, "I'll miss you, too. So much." My chest ached. I only had a week left before the two shows, then I needed to head back to Nashville. My stomach clenched. I was going to miss them both so, so much. "Okay. Gotta go. Be good. I expect pictures of the two of you in compromising positions," he winked. Deak had explained to both of us that it didn't bother him at all, if we were together while he was gone. He said he thought that was hot. Raine teasingly said we could send video. At least I hoped he was teasing. "Bye, doll. Bye, babe, love you." And he was gone.

"Do you think they'll take it okay?" I asked Raine. He pulled me to his lap on the couch and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm not sure. Ms. Rhonda, I think, will be upset, but she loves her son, fiercely. Kara idolizes her brother. Always has. His sexuality won't change that. Quinton? He's the unknown element. He loves Deak, but he doesn't want to look bad at the country club," Raine mused.

"Yeah. I hope it goes okay," I worried my lip.

"Sweetheart, he'll be fine. Really. No matter what, Deak has friends that love and support him. Okay?"

"Okay," I whispered. Raine stroked my cheek and gave me a soft kiss.

"Wanna come with me to Sunday dinner at Jack's? Anya makes the best food," he asked.

"Hon, you sold me at dinner," I teased.

"Oh my God, she looks just like Ben," I observed. I was staring at the tiny bundle in Jen's arms.

"Doesn't she? Poor thing," Jack shook his head.

"So when are you joining the baby train, Campbell?" I turned to in time to see him go pale. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Um, I-I," he stuttered. "Anya!" He called and walked away.

"I never thought Jack Campbell would settle down," I turned back to Jen and mused.

"It just takes the right woman," Ben responded. He took his tiny baby girl from her momma. It was an odd sight. Big Ben Allen, holding a tiny baby so tenderly. If I was a bit more maternal, I may have cried. As it was my allergies got my eyes watering when he looked at his wife. The adoration he had for her shone so brightly in his eyes it could have blinded me. "I'm gonna put her down for her nap. You need anything, angel?"

"Not a thing, baby," she smiled just as lovingly at him. Jesus, I was turning into a sap. Jen turned to me. "So? Spill. Deak. Raine. Hot?"

I giggled. "Definitely."

"Ugh. I'm jealous. Our sex life rocks, don't get me wrong, but with two kids? Our goal is how many he can give me before one of the monitors goes off."

"Don't be jealous," I scoffed. "I'd kill to have a man look at me like yours just looked at you."

"Yeah," she sighed. "I'm a lucky bitch. Speaking of which...you should come to Anya's bachelorette party next weekend!"

"I'd love to, but I can't," I frowned. That actually did sound fun. Jen and Anya were awesome. Witty, brash and completely down to earth.

"Unh. Why not?" Jen huffed.

"My old band needed a sub. They've got two shows here, so I'm helpin' out."

"Oh," Jen frowned. "I guess that's excusable."

"Trust me getting drunk through penis straws would be a wanted distraction."

"Stage fright?" Jen inquired.

"Ex," I explained.

"Oh, shit. Asshole?"

"And then some."

"Damn. Maybe we can stop by where you're playing and offer you that distraction?" She smiled. Yeah. I liked Jen.

"That would rock," I agreed.

"Den-Den! Daddy said I canna hab no bessert," a mini Ben came waddling up and whining.

"'Scuse me," Jen said quietly. "Zach, if that's what your daddy said..."

Strong arms wrapped around my torso and soft lips brushed the pulse under my ear. "How you doin', sexy?" Raine murmured to me.

I turned to face him and wrapped my hands around his neck. "Better," I replied with a wink. "Come with me." I lead Raine to his car. It was going to be tight, but I wanted him right that second. Picking up my cue, he climbed in the passenger seat and unfastened his jeans. I straddled him while he pulled his jeans down just enough for his cock to spring out. He rolled a condom on. I had specifically worn a skirt for such a scenario. I lifted it and pulled my panties aside as I lowered myself onto him. It was hard to ride him, so I lifted slightly up on my knees to allow him room to thrust up into me.

"Fuck, baby girl. So fuckin' tight. So fuckin' sexy," he panted.

"God, Raine," I moaned. "You're cock feels so good." His thick corona rubbed my g-spot with every thrust. His size alone had me so open my clit was getting in on the action. I felt my orgasm closing in. "So close, so close," I chanted.

Raine grunted and thrusted harder. "Unh. Fuck. Yeah," he cursed. "Fuck. You make me come so hard, Ty!"

"Wait!"

"What?" His look of disbelief was comical. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of where we were joined. "Oh fuck. You gotta come. Now," he growled and bounced me on his cock. Hard. "Goddammit! Come!" My body listened. Sparks shot from me and moisture gushed around Raine's pulsing cock. He cried out and rode out both of our orgasms.

After a few minutes I sent the picture to Deak and righted my skirt. I climbed off of Raine so he could take care of the condom and tucking himself back in. As we were walking back toward the house, Jack came running out to us.

"We gotta go to your house, now, brother," Jack said in an urgent, serious tone. His face was tight and his lip compressed.

"What...?" Raine started. Ben came bolting out with my purse and Raine's phone. Jen and Anya were both crying and hugging one another. Kyle, the other artist at the shop, was standing behind them. Alex, Anya's brother, looked like he might throw up. My heart started hammering. Oh God, Oh God. Ben handed Raine his phone. He looked at it and his face crumpled. Jack caught him when it seemed his legs may not hold him up.

"Come on. Lets go," Ben pushed him forward and yelled.

"What happened?" I asked, trailing after them to Ben's SUV. No one answered. My eyes burned. I couldn't breath. I shakily climbed in the car beside Jack. It was too stuffy. I yanked on my collar trying to breath deeper. My fingers started tingling. God, my heart was beating loudly, I could hear it. I started shaking. My vision was fading in and out.

"Jack, get her," I heard Ben's voice.

"Oh shit! Tyler, darlin'." Raine sounded so far away.

"Don't yell, that makes it worse," Jack's calm, soothing voice admonished. "Breathe like me, Ty. In. And out." Jack's big frame cradled me, while his voice soothed and instructed me. Slowly I regained control. "Good girl."

"Deak?" I asked hoarsely. I heard Raine release a strangled sound. Oh God. "Is he...?" Tears started falling before I could stop them.

"He'll be okay, honey," Jack said softly. "Shhh. Don't cry." Jack pulled me to his side and made crooning sounds. I couldn't stop shaking. Something very bad had happened.

Ben sped the entire way to the house. Raine was jumping from the SUV before it had come to a complete stop. I leaped out right after him. I made it to the door as he was pushing it open. We walked in, no Deak. Raine headed to Deak's bedroom calling for him along the way. He wasn't there. I turned toward Raine's room. I gently pushed the door open.

My breath caught, my eyes watered. "Oh, Deacon," I whimpered. He was laying in the bed. Raine's pillow hugged tight to his body. His face was bloody and bruised. One eye was swollen shut. I knew he was cut, but there was so much dried blood I couldn't see where they were. "Oh, baby," I almost sobbed and walked to him. I gently ran a hand down his arm. I didn't know where else he was hurt. I didn't know how to help him.

"Oh, God," Raine gasped. "Baby? Who did this?" He asked, voice thick with emotion. He came over and gingerly stroked Deak's face. Deak's breath stuttered and tears leaked quietly from his eyes. "Baby," Raine whispered and climbed in facing him. They laid there, staring for a long time. I felt like an intruder, so I decided to leave.

"Don't go," Deak said so hoarsely I wasn't sure I heard right. He'd never looked away from Raine, so I figured he wasn't talking to me, but then, "Stay, Ty. Please."

I turned back toward the bed and climbed in behind Raine. I rested my head on his bicep and as tenderly as possible rubbed Deak's head until his eyes closed and his breath evened out.

"He's your son," Raine's tone was deadly. "You're supposed to protect him and support him. What? You've 'got' to be kidding me, Rhonda. What do you mean, sinful? Oh? But your husband screwing everything between eighteen to twenty five isn't?"

"Hon, tact," I whispered to him. "Use some." He shot me a look and I backed away. I decided to go check on Deak. He'd been asleep for hours. From what we understood. Deak's father took the news badly. Actually, that's an understatement. He beat the shit out of him with a two by four. Deak left. He drove himself home like that. Something I planned on discussing as soon as he felt better. Rhonda, Deak's mom, called Raine, then Jack, to 'inform' them of the situation. Seriously? She let her only son drive an hour, beat to hell, bloody. What kind of person does that? Kara, his sister was on the way. She had no idea what was happening.

I walked into the bedroom to find Deak staring at the wall.

"Hey," I said softly. His eye moved toward me, but his body remained motionless.

"Hey," he said looking back at the wall. His poor face was still dirty with dried, tear streaked blood and grime.

"Why don't we get you cleaned up, baby?" I offered. He nodded without taking his gaze from the wall. I went to the bathroom and started the faucet to fill the garden tub, then I grabbed a damp rag and made my way back to the bedroom. I sat in front of Deak and gingerly wiped his face with the rag. As the blood disappeared, bruises popped up. Most of his gorgeous face was black and blue.

"Oh, honey," I whimpered. "I'm 'so' sorry." He gave a barely perceptible shake of his head while a single tear fell from his eye.

"Is that my mother he's talking to?" Deak asked lowly.

"Yes," I answered almost mutely. Another tear rolled down his battered cheek.

"They said I was dead to them," he whispered to the wall. My heart shattered. "Said I was disgusting. That I...," he swallowed hard, "I was an abomination and an embarrassment."

"You're none of those things. You're a wonderful, loving, talented, loyal, handsome man. They should feel lucky to have you as a son. They're just letting their own ignorance get in the way," I tried to explain. All of that was true, not just flattery. "Come on, sweetie. Lets get you cleaned up." Because, what else could I say to take his pain away?

Deak 5

My whole body should've been hurting, but I felt nothing. Nothing at all. Just hollow. I stepped into the tub and sat back. Not even the warm water made any kind of impact.

Tyler sat on the edge and dipped a wash rag in the water. She gently brought to my chest and started cleaning me. All the soap and water in the world wouldn't make me feel clean. My father was echoing in my head. 'You are a disgusting, disgraceful piece of shit, Deacon! How could you do this to us? I always knew that Ross kid was a fucked up, twisted son of bitch. Little bastard is probably trash just like his mother.' That's when I lost it. I could accept him talking about me, but he'd attacked Raine, and I wasn't going to stand for that. I'd attacked. Wrestled the old man into submission and screamed at him. Mom had come out, crying for us to stop. I could never hurt my mom, so I got up. Dad had gotten a board at some point while I was trying to appease my mom. I think he'd have killed me, if mom hadn't stopped him and told me to leave. 'You're dead to us, Deacon. You're not welcome back, ever!' I'd been disowned. I had no family. I had nothing. I gave it up. For what? A man that couldn't decide if he wanted me or not? Tears fell again.

"Sweetie?" Tyler soft cooing voice brought me out of my own head. Thank God for her. She seemed to realize I needed to be cared for, but not coddled. "You need to eat." I shook my head. Just the thought of food made me want to vomit. "Please, Deak. Even just some milk or ice cream, baby. Something. For me?" I sighed and nodded.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds