Rough Draft: Twisted Ink Raine and Deak

My body was sore from the adrenaline and the struggle. I was exhausted. "I can't," I cried softly.

"Why, darlin'?" Deak brushed my cheek.

"I'm afraid I'll fall," I whimpered and felt my face crumple.

"Oh baby," he whispered and hugged me to him. "I could help you."

I turned my eyes to him in disbelief. After what'd happened he wanted to be naked in the shower? After Brad had...'touched' me?

"Not like...shit. Just..." He stumbled. A small giggle escaped me at his frustration.

"You can help," I assured him.

"What do you want for dinner, love?" Raine asked. I looked over at his smirking face. Deak flipped him off.

"I don't know. Whatever," I answered. I wasn't hungry. Raine nodded and kissed my lips gently, then kissed Deak's.

"Wait until I get back," he said forcefully to Deak. Deak responded with a sheepish nod. Wait? To shower? Why? We'd already established it was chaste and I was in no mood to fuck. Surely they realized that.

Raine walked out the door and I turned my confused face to Deak. "So cute, doll," he smiled and smoothed my wrinkled forehead. "Come on. Lets get you clean."

"But...Raine said wait," I argued.

"Not for that, baby. Come on." He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. I was set on the sink while he turned on the water and stripped. He was gorgeous. My mouth gaped just at the sight. He saw me staring, shook his head and smirked. Deak helped me undress and lead me under the spray. He soaped up a rag and washed me. He cleaned me thoroughly, but never turned it sexual. He helped me wash my hair then turned off the water. I was wrapped in a towel and carried me back to the bed.

Deak took a towel and dried my hair. Tears stung my eyes at the sweetness. "What's wrong, doll?" He asked from behind me.

"You're just so amazing and I...I ruined everything," I mumbled the last.

"Ruined? What are you talking about?" He asked. He was genuinely confused.

"When you...told me you loved me. I should have said it back," I said thickly. Deak froze. "Don't worry. I know I messed up. You have the right to hate me."

"I don't hate you, Tyler," he sighed. "We'll talk after you eat." He kissed the top of my head and tried to walk away. I clasped his hand and pulled him back. I brought his face to mine and kissed him with all the emotion I felt. I told him all of the things I should have said, in that kiss.

"Well, well. Can't leave you two alone at all, can I?" Raine's voice broke in. Deak pulled back and grinned at me.

"She started it," he said turning to Raine.

We ate in companionable silence. Then Raine pulled a chair to face the bed and pointed to it. I moved cautiously to it. He sat at the edge of the bed with Deak and sighed. Oh hell.

Deak

"Just spit it out," Tyler said forcefully, yet also resigned.

"I love you," I replied without warning. Really without thinking, again.

Raine's palm met the back of my head. "Really?" He scoffed. "What he means," Raine continued, rolling his deep, brown eyes, "is 'we' love you. And 'we' want you to come home with us."

"Oh? 'Cause that was so much better?" I muttered petulantly. Honestly. We both sucked at feelings. Tyler was just staring at us. Her eyes were wide, but other than that she gave nothing away. My heart beat in triplicate. "Well? Say something," I forced out.

"Like what?" She answered listlessly. I looked to Raine for an answer. He was no help, he looked as nervous as I felt. In fact...I inched over, just in case he puked. "I'm sorry. I mean of course, I love you guys, too. But, come home with you?" She shook her head.

My heart sped again. She loved us. She loved 'us'. The rest just seemed irrelevant. She loved us. Raine spoke my thought. "You love us?" He asked with a disbelieving visage. Tyler pursed her lips and looked away. When she turned back to us, she was grinning. God, she was beautiful.

"Of course I do, you idiots," she chuckled. Raine blew out a heavy breath. My face split into a genuine smile. "But..." What? No but. At least not that kind. "I can't just pack up and leave," she explained. "I have no job in Memphis. I can't expect to just mooch off of you guys until I have one."

That's exactly what she could do. Raine again seemed to read my mind. "Of course you can. You won't have to pay rent and we can front you some money until you get established."

"You realize how ridiculous this sounds, right? I've been back in your lives two weeks and you're asking me to move in with you," Tyler said cautiously.

"So?" I finally spoke. "We want you there."

"This is nuts," she sighed.

"Look," Raine broke in. "What if we do a test run? You keep your shit here and come to Memphis. Look for work. Try living with us for a while. If it doesn't work...it doesn't. Okay?"

Time stood as still as my breath. Seconds moved like hours as we waited for her answer.

"Jesus. Will you two quit staring at me like I kicked your puppy if I say yes?" Tyler grumbled. Raine and I looked at each other and smiled. Raine nodded. "Okay. Fine. One month."

"Good God, woman. How much more shit do you have?" I complained after lugging the millionth box from the U-Haul. Tyler had finally moved the stuff from her apartment. It took longer to convince her to stay, than I expected. I was banking on a week. It took two.

She'd found a part time job at one of the bars we played. She was the newest bartender. She was also getting her name out as a studio musician.

"This is the last of it," Raine answered for her. He was hauling in a huge box labeled 'bedroom'. "She's unpacking this shit on her own," he grumbled and frowned. He set the box down on the floor and sighed. "Why are we doing this again?"

"She's got an awesome pussy," I answered drily.

"I heard that!" Tyler yelled from the hallway.

"Love you, doll," I said sweetly. Raine laughed. "Yeah, me too, darlin'. Don't know about all of this shit, though," he scowled.

His arm shot out and grabbed my waist. Before I could figure out what was going on, we were nose to nose. Raine nuzzled my neck for a split second before releasing me. "Tease," I mumbled. He smirked and picked the box back up to carry it to Tyler's bedroom. We all decided keeping our own rooms was a good idea. All of us were the kind of people that needed a place to escape to every now and then. Most nights we fell asleep together in Raine's king sized bed. One night Tyler slept in my bed. Raine had gone to see his mom. He told her about us. It went better than my parents. She was supportive, albeit shocked.

"Baby?" Raine's voice brought me to the present.

"Huh?"

"You zonin' out, again?" He asked with an amused gleam in his dark eyes.

"Just thinkin'," I said with a shrug.

"Oh yeah? 'Bout me?" He teased salaciously.

"Always," I smiled.

"Mmm," he murmured and pulled me close. His lips met mine in a tender kiss. "Sexy time thoughts?" He asked against my lips, causing my dick to stand and take note. I shook my head, brushing my lips against his. "No? I think we need to change that." He reached into my sweatpants and grabbed my aching cock. My breath hissed in and my ass clenched. "I think you want me to fuck you, baby."

I couldn't hold back the groan that escaped me. Raine plundered my mouth with his tongue again.

"I swear to God! You guys are fucking insatiable!" Tyler said with mock exasperation. We both turned to her with predatory looks. "Oh no. Y'all can just forget it. After driving and moving all day..." We didn't stop advancing on her. "I'm serious. No!"

We both stopped and smiled. "Well, baby, I guess I'm gonna have to fuck you until our girl comes to her senses," Raine said with a shrug. He dropped to his knees and tugged my pants down far enough to free my cock. His hot mouth latched on without warning.

"Jesus. Fuck," I hissed. "Damn, that's good." I heard Tyler's gasp and felt Raine smile around me. He knew seeing him on my cock would make her crazy. I loved it. Loved how watching us together made her hot. Loved that it worked the other way too. Raine would turn into an animal, just by watching me and Tyler. I understood, seeing the two people I loved, loving each other...it was perfect.

"God, that's hot," Tyler groaned. She got to her knees beside Raine and drew his head back. They shared a deep kiss before her mouth replaced his. Raine stood abruptly and tore his shorts down. Tyler began alternating from my dick to Raine's. When we were both slick with her saliva she did something that made my head spin. She lined our cocks up so they were touching, head to head. Well sort of. Raine's freakishly huge cock was at least two inches longer than mine. And I am not fucking small.

Her hands wrapped around us and she began stroking. "Sweet baby Jesus!" Raine moaned. "Fuck, baby girl. Fuck." He yanked my head forward and ate at my mouth hungrily. My balls drew up an pleasure began zinging through me. I felt Raine shudder and warmth run through Tyler's fingers onto my cock. Raine wrenched away and let out a hoarse groan. That did it. I came. Hard.

Raine bent down and pulled Tyler up into his arms. "Goddamn, little girl," he said roughly. "Where the fuck did you learn that?"

"Jen...she read it in a book," Tyler giggled.

"Don't we owe them a house?" I asked Raine.

"Excuse me," Tyler scoffed. "Before you go buying houses and shit, you 'both' owe me."

"She's right, babe," I smirked at Raine.

"You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" He asked me.

"Fuck yeah."

"Tyler, love, have you ever been restrained?" He asked her carrying her toward the bedroom. Her eyes went wide and he laughed. I stayed back for a moment just watching in adoration, the two people I loved. It wasn't always going to be easy, not everyone was going to understand and accept us, but it worked for us. For the first time in eighteen years, I wasn't afraid of who I was and what I wanted.

"You coming, baby?" Raine called.

"Damn straight!"

Raine epilogue

"Anya Bronski, I've loved you for over a decade. I promise to show you that love every day of our lives. I promise to be a faithful, supportive husband. I promise to take to care of you and to help fulfill your dreams from now until the end of our time on earth."

"Jackson Campbell, I was living a half life until you came back into it. You forced me to face my fears and reminded me that I was lovable. You saved me from myself in so many ways. I promise you, that I will be your loving wife forever."

"Do you have the rings?" The minister said to Ben. He stepped forward and handed Anya's to Jack. They repeated the standard vows. I should have been watching them, instead I was focused on the man beside me. So much had changed in my life over the last six months. My best friend was my lover. I was in love with a beautiful woman. A woman that was currently wiping her eyes from her seat in the pew. I smiled softly at her.

Things weren't at all the way I expected them to turn out. But, in hindsight, somehow I knew all along. I'd never be able to live without Deak. He was too much a part of me. I looked back at him, only to catch him looking at me. 'I love you', he mouthed. 'I love you, too', I said silently back to him. He reached discreetly and took my hand. And everything was right in my world.

"You may now kiss the bride." The room erupted in cheers. Jack and Anya made their way back up the aisle. As part of the wedding party we followed suit. As I passed Tyler I winked at her tear stained face. She was such a girl. She grinned back at me and blew me a kiss then did the same to Deak. Yeah life was good.

"We should get married," Deak slurred. The reception was in full swing and Deak and Tyler had taken full advantage of the open bar. Unfortunately, I was the DD and hadn't been able to.

"This ain't Utah, baby. It also ain't California," I replied rather sarcastically.

"So? We can go to California or Washington. Or somewhere like that. We can totally get married. Or at least a civil union thing," he argued.

"Baby, you're so fuckin' cute when you're drunk," I smiled at him. Tyler started to giggle.

"Fuck you guys," he grumbled.

"Aww. Honey, you pissed him off," Tyler teased and leaned into me. "You should kiss and make up," she said and tried to waggle her brows. Instead she just blinked. I couldn't help my laughter.

"You, on the other hand, missy, are a very arduous drunk," I commented and kissed her lips briefly. She let out a huff and pouted. I laughed again, before giving her a longer, wetter kiss.

"Yummy," she said as I pulled back. She ran her tongue over her bottom lip. A growl rumbled from in my chest. "Ooh. Are you about to go all caveman on me? 'Cause ya know, I think that hot?"

"Hornball," I smirked. She nodded and lifted her face for another kiss. I obliged. Of course.

"Hey!" I looked at Deak's petulant face. "No love for me?" He crossed his arms and tried to pout. He smiled instead.

"Another horny drunk? Must be my lucky night," I scoffed. "I know how this is going to go. You two are going to spend all night riling me up, then when I get you home, y'all are going to pass the fuck out."

"You could always wake me up with surprise butt sex," Deak said, seriously. Yeah. He was definitely three sheets. Tyler thought it was hysterical.

"What's so funny over here?" Ben asked, walking to the table. I tried to stop Deak from answering, but it was too late, Tyler did it for him.

"Raine waking Deak up with surprise butt sex, if we pass out," she said proudly.

My head met the table. "Jesus Christ! Tact, baby girl," I muttered. To my surprise Ben let out a blasted laugh.

"That's the funniest and most disturbing thing I've heard in a long time," he continued laughing.

"What's that?" Jack came up behind him. Ben relayed the story to Jack. Not to my surprise, Jack grimaced and shook his head. "Sorry man, no offense, but...ugh."

"None taken," I muttered.

"We're getting married!" Deak decided to inform Jack and Ben. They both raised their brows at me. I just shook my head. "No. We are. I've decided. We'll have a civil union and Tyler will take both of our last names. Tyler Ross Moore," Deak stated firmly.

"That's actually kinda cool, man," Jack said.

"Don't fucking encourage him. Polygamy and same sex marriage aren't legal in Tennessee," I shot back at Jack.

"He said civil union," Ben countered. "I could have Colt look into a contract that legally binds you three. The rest is just a piece of paper anyways. Legally you would be bound, even if you're not married."

Bound? The three of us forever? I waited for panic. None came. Would I call Deak my husband? And Tyler my wife? I tried it out mentally. This is my wife Tyler Moore Ross. Fuck that Ross Moore shit. And this is my husband Deacon Moore. I liked it. I liked it a lot.

"You're totally thinking about it," Deak smiled at me. I couldn't help it I leaned in and kissed him.

"Maybe," I replied.

Jack cleared his throat. "Yeah. So..." He was still uncomfortable with our guy on guy affection. Not that we were always making out or anything. Ben laughed and patted Jack's shoulder, before leading him away.

"Do you really want to be married?" I asked Deak.

He smiled adorably, drunkenly at me, then Tyler, who grinned back. "To you two? Abso-freaking-lutely. I love you both. I want forever."

"You have forever. Even without the paper, baby," I reminded him.

"I know," he flicked his hand, "but I want the paper."

"Me too," Tyler spoke up. "We want to marry you, Raine Ross. Will you?"

My heart was near bursting with love for both of them. "Yeah. I damn sure will."

Tyler kissed me hard and deep and languidly. Then she kissed Deak the same way. "You both realize that was the worst proposal ever? You drunk asses won't even remember tomorrow," I chuckled.

"I'll remember," Deak grinned. "The day my girl and my guy said yes? I'll remember." He kissed me just as deeply as Tyler had. "God, I love you," he whispered into me.

"Dumbass," I smirked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds