Rough Draft: Twisted Ink Raine and Deak

"What?" God, he made me feel like a fucking lovesick teenager.

"That sexy fucking smile." His eyes and voice were so tender, I shivered. "Let's get out of here and find out what happened to Tyler?"

"Okay," I replied in a trance.

"Keep looking at me that way. See what happens?" A shudder moved through me. "Now move, man. I never got a taste," he pushed my shoulders.

Less than twenty minutes later we were pulling up to park at Tyler's hotel. Raine shut off the engine of his Corvette and turned to me. "You okay?"

"I'm good," I answered. I had no idea what we were going to face. I hadn't been able to figure out what Allie'd said to piss Tyler off. It all seemed so asinine and childish, and that tested my nerves.

"Deak," Raine's voice stopped me as I opened the door. "Come'ere," he beckoned and pulled my face to his. "Calm down. Okay?" I nodded, but still frowned. "We'll figure it out, baby. Okay?" My heart stuttered and my breath hitched. Raine's eyes widened, as though he'd surprised himself. His lips touched mine gently, then he was gone. I got out of the car and followed him inside. Tyler had given me her room number the day we went to the zoo. So we went straight to it.

Raine knocked. A few minutes passed and slowly the door opened. I had to grab Raine's shoulder to keep from falling.

Tyler had on no make up, a tank top and those panties that cut across the butt cheeks. And she opened the door like that! I wanted to scream at her, then fuck her. Then scream at her 'while' I fucked her. Then fuck her while Raine fucked her. And yep. I was hard. Damn.

"Why'd you leave?" I asked accusingly. I didn't mean to, it just came out that way.

She glared at me. "Ask Allie," she snapped and the turned to walk inside the room. Her little panties leaving enough of her pert ass showing to see it jiggle slightly. She'd left the door open so we followed her in. She turned back to us with her arms crossed and her hip out. Her bottom lip jutted out slightly. I wanted to bite it. Then lick it. Then lick those little nipples that were peeking.

"We did, darlin'," Raine said more soothingly. "She played dumb. So we're askin' you." She snorted and turned to the desk. She leaned over it and braced her palms on it. And cue every sordid fantasy of taking her that way. "So, darlin', one more time. Why'd you leave?" Raine repeated. I could tell the sight was affecting him too. Not just his expression, but the ridge in his leathers as well.

"She asked if I made a habit of letting..." She let out a shaky breath, "'fags' tag team me? I wanted to scratch her eyeballs out!" Her voice was icy and calm. Damn. Didn't expect that. Or her defense of us. I felt like a heel. "I'm sorry I left, but I didn't want you guys to know what she'd said. I don't even...I mean, you guys never confirmed...that you...ya know," she stumbled.

"Whether or not we fuck each other?" Raine finished for her. I jerked my head toward him, but he was grinning. "Would it turn you on if I told you yes?" He asked. I don't know who was more shocked, me or Tyler.

"Yes," she answered without hesitation. I was gonna get whiplash from jerking my head between the two of them.

"And if I told you, I suck his cock?" Raine continued crudely. Tyler didn't answer this time, she just squeaked. "I think that idea turns her on, man," he said to me. "What about you? Are you turned on, Deacon?"

"Fuck yes," I answered instantly.

"Kiss him," Tyler demanded. We both turned to her. "I want to see. Do it." Raine smirked and pulled me roughly against him. My hands fisted his long hair and pulled him back. He growled low in his throat and crashed his lips to mine. His hard cock ground into my thigh, his tongue pushed into my mouth. I moaned and moved my hands to his ass. I squeezed and pulled him harder against me rubbing my cock on his. The kiss deepened and Raine ran a hand between us. He palmed my cock and pressed in. I hissed in breath and sneered at him, pushing him back into a wall.

Our lusty haze was broken by a higher pitched moan. We broke apart and looked over at Tyler. Her lips were parted, her eyes glassed over and her hand... holyshitfuckdamn...was in her panties. Raine turned to me so wide eyed, it was almost comical. Almost. He jerked his head toward Tyler and smiled salaciously.

We both took off at the same time. Raine lifted her onto the desk and kissed her. Hard. I needed something to do, so I attacked her neck with my tongue and lips. She tasted so fucking sweet. I knew this would be a night I wouldn't forget. Ever.

Raine 3

God, she tasted good. So good. My tongue plunged into her and I licked everywhere I could. I was starving and Tyler was food. That didn't make a lot of sense. I had been getting off regularly from Deak. But this, this was different. This was soft full lips and curves. This was wet heat below and soprano moans. I realized, I'd missed this, and guilt hit me like a punch in the gut. I needed this, and it wasn't fair to Deak. I wrenched my mouth away and backed up.

"I need to go," I said in a panic. How was I supposed to reconcile my need for Deak 'and' my need for a woman. Ask Deak to allow me to fuck women when I needed to? I didn't want to do that to him. Were we supposed to have threesomes all the time? I loved them, but occasionally I liked one on one fucking, too. What if I grew to care for a woman? I couldn't break Deak's heart that way. Maybe it was best to just leave now and tell Deak I couldn't do this when we didn't have an audience. That's what I would do. "I'm leaving. Can you call a cab?" Grade-A asshole. Make him take a cab.

"You okay? What's wrong?" Deak sounded so concerned. I looked his way. Mistake. His face was pained and concerned. He reached out for me but I flinched back. "Babe, what's going on?"

"I just...I gotta go," I whispered. Tyler's face was concerned too, but she didn't speak. "I'm sorry." I bolted to the door. The elevator door closed just in time to cut off Deak's voice calling after me. I had time to see Tyler grab his slumping shoulders. His head was hanging. I was a world class douchebag.

I drove for hours. All manner of thoughts assaulted me. The way Tyler had tasted. The way Deak's lips felt on my cock. The fact that I left them both. Aroused. Together. Jealousy swamped me. Would Deak fuck her? Would he just not care that I'd left and continue where we'd left off? Would Tyler enjoy it? Would she scream his name? Jealousy and arousal warred inside me.

"Fuck," I muttered. I turned on the radio to hear Metallica singing 'Sad but True'. Nope. Not tonight. I changed the station...fucking Foreigner. I decided to turn it off.

I finally went home about three in the morning. Part of me praying Deak was there, the other part praying he wasn't. I was going to have to end it. I couldn't be satisfied. I needed women. Deak deserved better than that.

I walked in and my chest swelled and my heart broke at the same time. A painful combo. Deak was asleep on the couch.

"Deak, wake up," I whispered in his ear. He blinked his eyes open and looked up at me.

"Thank God," he exclaimed and pulled me to him. "What happened?"

"I'm sorry," I said into his neck. "I thought I could, but I can't."

He moved to sit up and turned toward me. "Can't what?"

"I can't do this," I said over the lump in my throat. "I...you deserve better. I need women, Deak. Tonight, just proved that. When I touched her I realized how much I'd missed it."

"Babe, I need women, too. That's what 'bi'sexual is. I'm not satisfied with just one gender," he told me. "That's what freaked you out?" I nodded. "Raine, you're not gay! You're not straight either." I snorted. "Oh come on. You love my dick," he teased.

"Yeah, I do," I agreed with a rueful smile.

"That's okay, man. We're never gonna be enough for each other. Best case scenario, we find a woman who accepts what we have," he explained.

"What if I...what if 'you' fall in love with a woman? What then? We just end this?"

"No. Because..." He stopped and swallowed thickly, "I'm in love with you." What? Whoa. Hold the phone.

"Come again?"

"I love you," he said so quietly I wasn't sure I actually heard him. I waited for panic to set in. Or disgust. Or guilt. Instead I smiled. "And if we meet a girl and fall in love, great. You can love more than one person. If you couldn't people would only have one child or we'd all be married at fourteen because of stupid teenage love," he said after a pause.

"You love me?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah. Long time, now," he answered sheepishly.

"How long?"

"At least fifteen years." My eyebrows shot up. How did I not know this? Fifteen years? I leaned in and kissed him lightly. He let a breath out like he'd been holding it for all that time. "You're not upset?"

I twisted my lips and narrowed my eyes. "Very," I snipped.

"Sorry. Don't think that I expect anything...I...I," he stuttered.

"You kept this from me for fifteen years," I finished for him. "Say it again."

God his smile took my breath away. "I love you," he repeated. He kissed my lips gently. "I love you," he whispered again and pushed me back. "I want you inside of me," he said staring down at me. My chest clenched and my stomach dropped. Oh fuck. I wanted that, too. So much.

"Yes," I agreed. He stood and offered me his hand. I took it and followed him to my room. We both undressed silently. Both afraid to break the spell we were under. He climbed on the bed facing down. "No. I want to see your face," I said softly. Deak's breath hitched and he nodded as he turned on his back. I went to the dresser and grabbed a condom and lubricant.

I opened the little foil package and rolled the rubber down my cock. I had to squeeze the base just so I wouldn't come in my hand. I moved to kneel between Deak's thighs and gazed up his toned body. "God, you're sexy," I told him.

"So are you."

I brushed my lips against his. Once. Twice. Three times. I pulled away and drizzled the lube on my fingers and down his back hole. I leaned down and took his cock in my mouth while I slowly pushed two fingers inside of him. "God," he moaned. "So fucking good." I began pumping my fingers slowly. Scissoring them every third thrust. After a little bit I added a third finger. Deak's groan almost broke my control. I suckled him light and slow, while I fucked his ass with my fingers.

"Fuck. Just do it," he finally growled. I folded his legs up, braced my body on my fist over him and lined my cock up with his anus.

Slowly I started pushing against the ring of muscle. "Relax for me, Deacon," I whispered and placed light kisses on his face. "Stroke your cock, baby. Just like that. Don't come. I want you to come with me." He nodded tightly. I pressed against him again. Finally the head got through. Sweat broke out on my back and brow. I blew out a breath and started pushing in again. Deak's face twisted. "Sorry. Almost."

"Keep going," he gritted. I pushed in slowly until I was fully encased in his heat. My balls ached with the need to come. "Fuck me. Please. I need you to fuck me," he panted. I started a slow glide out of his ass.

"God, you feel incredible," I told him. His eyes closed. "Look at me, baby. I need to see your eyes." He opened them and met my stare. We didn't look away as I moved faster and faster in him. "You okay?"

"Fuck yes," he breathed. "Harder."

I started thrusting harder and faster. "I'm close. Want you with me," I ground out. "Fuck come for me, baby. Need you to come." I watched as Deak's cock shot his release over his stomach and chest. His ass clenched around me triggering my own crisis. We stilled for a moment and came down wrapped in each other's arms.

"I fucking love you," Deak murmured and raised his head to kiss me deeply. Without breaking the kiss, I pulled gently out of his wonderful heat.

"Be right back," I muttered against him. I went to the bathroom to take care of the condom and wash my hands. I quickly grabbed a rag and walked back into the bedroom. I cleaned Deak's chest and stomach, then pulled him against me. "Thank you," I told him.

"Mmm. For what?" He said in a sexy sated voice.

"For being patient. For helping me through it. For loving...me." I kissed his nape. "Were you dropped on your head as a child?"

He chuckled. "Probably. Raine?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"You gonna fix shit with Tyler?" He tensed. "I mean, I wasn't thinkin' of her while you were...shit. You mentioned..."

"Deak. It's okay. I know. And yeah. I'm gonna try to fix shit," I told him. "Deak?"

"Uh-huh," he yawned.

"Nothin'. Sleep tight."

"You, too, Raine."

Tyler 3

I stayed up most of the night worried about Raine. He looked so lost when he left. Deak and I spoke about it. I felt somewhat better about the fact that he freaked, but not about what was happening with him.

'"Is he going to be okay?" I asked quietly'

'"I don't know. This is all new for him. Not the ménage part. The 'me' factor. He is struggling with being attracted to me," Deak explained brokenly.'

'"You love him, don't you?"'

'"God, yes," Deak whispered.'

'"You should tell him."'

'"What if he leaves?"'

'"He won't," I stated surely. Deak leaned over and kissed my lips. I opened to him, it wasn't an option not to. His tongue slid inside and ran over my own. He pressed against the roof of my mouth and his big, firm hands palmed my breasts. My breathing became erratic and I groaned.'

'He suddenly wrenched away. "I'm sorry, honey. I can't without knowing Raine is okay. Without him knowing," he explained. I got it. I understood.'

'I nodded and sighed. "Come on. Let's get you home."'

'"I'm not riding on the back of your bike," he scoffed.'

'"Fine. I'll call you a cab, you chauvinist," I laughed. He kissed me gently again and nodded.'

Now I was caught up with my thoughts. So caught up I almost missed my phone ringing. "Hello," I answered.

"Hey, pumpkin," the growly voice that used to make me quiver replied.

"Why are you calling me, Brad?" I snapped. Honestly. The fucking nerve.

"Where are you? I went by your house a few times."

"That is none of your concern. Why are you checking up on me anyways?" Seriously, we broke up and I can't get away from this shit.

"The band needs you back. We've auditioned several axe men, but no one has the right sound," he explained. I pang of longing clenched my insides. I love grinding live. "We've got a coupla big shows coming up in Memphis. We need you."

Damn fate, that evil bitch. I wanted it. I missed playing live. Bad. I could get through a couple of shows. "I'm in Memphis now, actually. I guess I could sub in for a couple of shows until you get someone new," I said, praying I wasn't making a mistake.

"Great. I can't wait to see you, honey. I've missed you," he crooned. What the hell?

"You broke up with me, Brad. 'You'. It was your decision," my voice was high pitched and accusing.

"I've made a lot of mistakes lately, Ty. Shows are in two weeks. See you soon," he said and hung up. I did not need this shit right now. He'd made a lot of mistakes? What the hell? This called for the big guns.

I dialed the number on my phone.

"Hello, you sexy thing," Traci Lynn's voice cooed.

"Oh my God. Kill me, please!" I bellowed dramatically.

"Okay. What the fuck is going on?"

"My douchebag ex just called. He said he made a mistake! What the hell, T? I mean, seriously? What. The. Hell?" I screeched.

"Well, good. Let him wallow in his fucking self pity. You should move on. Find some hot guy to rebound the shit out of," Traci Lynn's sweet little southern twang rang through.

"I kind of already found one. Well...two actually," I murmured sheepishly.

"Oh my gawd! You ho!" she cackled.

"I haven't slept with them yet," I defended.

"Yet? Them? Like a threesome? Ohmigod! That is so hot!"

"Ugh," I groaned. "I know. And they're hot for each other," I whined throwing my face into my pillow.

"You lucky bitch! So like they fuck you and each other?"

"I guess. I don't know. They made out last night." The memory had me pressing my thighs together.

"That is soooo hot. You need to hit that shit."

"It's complicated."

"They're not into girls or something?"

"No. They're 'definitely' into girls," I stated, remembering the way they both kissed me.

"Well, then what's the problem?"

"They're old friends and one of them is new to the whole bisexual ménage."

"Ah. Well, I think it's hot, but you don't need complicated right now. However, I also think you shouldn't let a good thing pass by because of asshole Brad."

"Agreed."

A couple of hours later I got a text from an unknown number.

'It's Raine. Can we meet somewhere and talk. I need to explain.'

'Sure. You feeling better?'

'Yeah. Talked it out with Deak. I'll come to you?'

'Okay see you soon.'

Less than a half an hour later, there was a tap at the door. I opened it and my jaw hit the floor. His hair was down. He was wearing a tight white Henley, raggedy black and gray plaid pants and black Chucks. He looked punk chic. "Can I come in?" He smirked.

"Yeah," I said hoarsely. He moved like a panther into the room and sat at the bottom edge if the bed. I wanted to leap on him and grind my body against him.

"Deak said he told you that this thing with him is new to me?"

"He did. Is that why you got freaked out?"

"Sort of. Kissing you...I realized I...Deak would never be enough for me and it made me feel guilty. Sorry you had to be the one to remind me," he said with a sad smile.

I took a seat next to him and brushed some of his hair behind his ear. "You don't have to apologize, honey. I get it. I'm a little miffed you left me in a state of extreme arousal," I laughed lightly, "but I'm not sorry any of it happened. You apparently needed it to figure some things out and I needed it for the same reason."

"Oh? What did you figure out?" He smiled devilishly.

"Oh you know. That you guys are super sexy. I could totally get off on watching you two together and I am one kinky bitch," I said nonchalantly. His melodic laugh filled the room.

"It really turned you on that much? Me and Deak?" He asked still chuckling.

"Uh, yeah. I had to work myself over after y'all left," I blurted, then smacked my hand over my mouth. Heat flooded my face.

"You finger fucked yourself when we left?" He asked roughly. I looked away and nodded. His strong fingers grabbed my chin and turned my face to his. "That is so fucking sexy," he rasped. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. Oh my God. His tongue pushed through my lips and ran over my gums. I opened and let him deepen the kiss. Our tongues mated in an ancient dance. Our mouths moved as one. He lightened the kiss and pulled back just enough to feel the brush of his lips. "Fuck," he whispered against me.

"Did you and Deak...did y'all make up last night?" I don't know why, but I had to know. I needed to know. "Did you...fuck him?"

"Yes," he said thickly and crashed back into my lips. I moaned and lace my arms around his nape. Before long I was falling back as Raine came over me. Our mouths fucked and my pussy raised to grind into his erection. I could come just like this. Kissing and grinding against him. He snarled at me and kissed me more roughly. I whimpered and melted against him. One thing I figured out; Raine Ross was an alpha in bed, and there was a feral beast clawing at the surface for release. Our body started moving in the motions of fucking.

"Raine," I moaned when his cock rubbed my clit through my sweat pants. I was close. "Oh, God!" I cried out as a surprise orgasm crashed through me.

Raine pulled back and growled before plunging his tongue into my mouth violently. I heard the rip of fabric an realized it was my shirt. Wetness flooded my pussy. He lowered his mouth to my nipple and sucked it in hard. Sharp pains ran from there to my clit. He gave it a nip. Then moved to the other.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds