Rough Draft: Twisted Ink Raine and Deak

"Milk," I rasped.

"Okay." She left to go get it and I stood to climb out of the tub. I grabbed the towel she'd brought me and wrapped it around myself.

Raine came in holding the glass. "Kara's coming," he stated. I took a sip of the milk and set it down. I looked at his face. I'd given my family up for him and he couldn't even tell me he loved me. Numbness made way for resentment. I nodded tersely and walked around him to get to my room. He followed me down the hall. When I got to my room, I slammed the door in his face and locked it.

"Deak?" He called through the door, uncertainly. I didn't want to see his face. His perfect, gorgeous, fucking face. I crumpled on my bed. "Deak, talk to me. Please," he requested.

"Just go away," I said back.

"Baby. I..."

I stomped to the door and flung it open, cutting him off. "You," I snarled and poked his chest, "do not call me that. Ever. Again. I. Am. Not. 'Your'. Baby." I punctuated each word with a poke.

"What? What do you...what does...why?" He stammered.

"I lost everything because of you," I hissed and slammed the door again.

"Deak? Talk to me! DEACON!" He yelled. "So that's it? This is just...over?" He asked through the door.

"Yeah," I choked out. I sat there fighting tears for long moments, until I heard the front door slam and the sound of Raine's car leaving. Then I cried.

Raine 5

"Raine? What's wrong? Is Deak okay?" Anya asked urgently when she opened the door.

"Is Jack here?" I asked, not able to answer her questions.

"No. He had a few errands to run. But come in, you can wait for him," she offered and motioned me inside. She got the hint that I didn't want to talk to her about it. Not that I didn't like Anya. I did. Very much. It just wasn't something I wanted to discuss with my boy's fiancée.

I went and sat numbly on her couch while she went back to the kitchen. I heard a low murmur of voices. Great. She still had company. A few minutes later Alex Bronski walked into the living room and sat beside me.

"Hi," he said facing forward. Alex was always intimidating. He had this untouchable aura and a no bullshit look about him. I'd talked to him, but wouldn't call him a friend.

"Hey," I answered, in the same forward facing manner.

"Sorry to hear about your friend," he said almost robotically.

"Thanks, but I don't think he's still my friend." I have no clue what urged me to say that, but there it was. The thought about brought me to my knees. Not because of sex, because I may have lost my best friend. My soulmate. My other half.

"Why's that?" Alex asked, finally turning to me.

I glanced at him and the looked at my hands in my lap. "I fucked up and fell in love with him, then he lost his family because of it."

"I don't understand," Alex stated. "You love him?" I nodded. "He love you?" I nodded again. "But you're not together?" I shook my head. "Because his family doesn't approve?"

"That about sums it up," I agreed.

"Uh-huh," he said, but belied the response by shaking his head. I cocked a brow at him. What did this asshole know about me and Deak? He probably had a different girl every week. "I've watched the two of you, you know?"

"Huh?" What the fuck?

"I've seen your relationship evolve, grow. I watched both of you the night the others found out about it, and I'm telling you, he's not running because of his family," Alex informed me.

"How do you figure?"

"When you pulled him back in...when you proved you didn't want to hide, his face lit up. He wants to be open about who you are to him. He wouldn't run because 'anyone', family included, disapproves," Alex explained. I thought about what he was saying. He had a point. "I think there's something else. Something you haven't thought of, something that's been off between you." He stood and turned back to the kitchen.

"Alex," I called. He shifted back toward me. "Why? I'm sorry, why are you so interested? You hardly know us."

He looked at me for a bit, like he was trying to make a decision, then he said, "Raine, have you never wondered why I don't flirt with the girls that flock to the table when we all go out? Or why I've never brought a date in over a year?" My internal wheels started locking into place and the light bulb came on.

"You're...gay?" I asked in total shock. "Does anyone else know?"

"My sister. My lovers, of course. I'm not in a...business...that would accept that lifestyle," he answered. I had no idea what he did, but Jack once told me he thought Alex was involved with the Russian mob. I blew him off as typical Jack, but maybe he was onto something. "I hope everything works out for you and your partner." He turned again.

"Alex," I called again. This time he didn't turn, just stopped. "Thanks." He nodded and kept walking.

I drove home a couple of hours later, stuck on what Alex had said to me. Deak wasn't running because of his family. It was something between us. I pulled up to the house and noticed Kara's Volkswagen bug parked in the drive.

Voices flowed from the kitchen when I came in. "Deacon, Raine loves you. I know he does. It's in his eyes when he looks at you," Tyler said to him. My heart ached. That couldn't have been what was wrong. Could it?

"Deak. Can you really walk away from him like that? Shouldn't you at least ask first?" Kara told him.

"I shouldn't have to," he mumbled to them.

"You would give up?" Tyler scolded.

"I already have. I want a chance to be happy," Deak's voice broke. "What's the point of losing people I love, if all I have in return is a mess of maybe and hollow sex?" Hollow? Anger pulsed through me. How dare he cheapen what happened between us? It wasn't hollow. I stepped into the kitchen and glared at him. He met mine with his own.

"Is that really what you think?" I spat. "That all we've had is hollow sex?"

"What would you call it?" He sneered backed at me.

"Deak," Tyler whispered.

"No," he snapped at her. "He asked!"

"Don't fuckin' yell at her!" My voice raised.

"I'm not!" Deak got louder.

"Answer my fuckin' question!" I yelled.

"Fuck you!" He yelled back.

"Is that what you need?" My mind had turned off and my anger was speaking for me. "You need to be fucked?" The girls gasped.

"Raine!" Tyler warned. She stood and walked toward me. "He needs some space. Just...give him some room," she pleaded and cupped my cheek. I looked down at her and nodded.

"One thing before I fuckin' leave 'my' house 'again'," I growled at Deak. "If you think that you were just a fuck, you're dead wrong. It meant something to 'me'. I love you, you fuckin' asshole and it meant something to me." I turned and walked toward the front door.

"Raine," Deak's voice called from behind me. I sighed and my shoulders slumped.

"What?" I asked without facing him. His weight was at my back instantly. His arms snaked around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"I love you, too," he whispered. "It was never hollow for me either. I thought it was for you."

"You're such a dumbass," I mumbled.

"I know." I turned around and kissed his lips as softly as I could manage. Then I brushed my fingers over the bruises in his face.

"I do love you," I whispered to him and kissed him again. " I." I kissed him. "Fucking." Another kiss. "Love." Another. "You." I took his mouth as hard as I dared. I let him deepen it, sucking on his tongue when he licked in. He moaned into me and my cock turned to stone. "I need you. So fuckin' much," I said when we pulled back to catch our breath. "I want you so bad."

"I-I don't know if I can," he said with a frown.

"Come'ere, baby," I said and kissed him again. "I have an idea, come on."

"My sister's here," he hissed.

"Shit. Y'all eat?"

"Huh? No," he said with the sexiest slant to his eyebrows.

"Tyler!" I called. She came rushing to us. "Can you and Kara go get some food somewhere and, um, bring us some back?" Her lips tilted up.

"If I can get video," she bargained. Deak groaned and hid his face in my neck.

"Baby? You good with that?" I asked. I didn't care. Some people ask, 'what if ends up online? If someone really thought me fucking was interesting enough to watch, more power to them.

"I got the picture you guys sent me," he chuckled. "I think we could give our girl a show," he said with a smile. 'Our' girl? God, I liked the sound of that. Tyler was sneaking into my heart. I was dreading the day she had to go home already. Another week? I may be proposing marriage just so she'd stay.

"Okay. I'll take Kara to eat," Tyler smirked. "I expect good footage."

A short while later the girls were gone and I was setting up a camera in the bedroom. It was the one we used for live footage for YouTube videos and Facebook. Deak sat in the middle of the bed, clothed unfortunately, as my focal point.

"You're not gonna show this to anyone but Tyler, right?" He asked cautiously.

"No, baby. Though 'I' may use it for myself later on," I answered in what I hoped was a seductive tone.

"Okay," he grinned. "I still don't know if I can. I'm sore everywhere."

"I think I got it figured out," I told him. Just the thought had my dick twitching. "Okay. We're ready."

I crawled onto the bed and brought him to his knees with me. I tugged the hem of his shirt and pulled off of him gingerly. His lightly furred chest became bared to me and I dipped my head to lick his flat nipples. Deak's breath sucked in and his fingers twisted in my hair. I ran my tongue up from his chest to his chin, then the seam of his lips. He opened and sucked me into his mouth. Our tongues clashed and fucked while I tugged the gym shorts he was wearing down. "Commando, huh, baby?" I asked when his cock sprang free.

"You know it," he growled and tugged my shirt up. I lifted my arms to allow him to remove it. His mouth latched onto my neck. He suckle the skin lightly before nipping me.

A low rumble came from my chest. "You keep on and I'm not going to be able to keep it under control, baby," I warned him.

"I like it when you go all bad ass on me," he murmured in my ear. I laid him back to take his shorts the rest of the way off, then lowered to take his thick cock in my mouth. I sucked him in deep then pulled back out. "God, love you so much," he moaned. I smiled around his dick and cupped his balls. My mouth continued to fuck him, while my hand gently squeezed and released his testicles. When I felt them tighten I released his cock with a pop.

"Fuckin' love you, Deak. Have always loved you," I told him as I sat up. "Undress me, Deak." He moved toward me and unbuttoned my jeans, stopping to trace the hair that ran from navel to my dick before pulling the zipper down slowly. When he had them unfastened I stood and pulled them and my boxers off. "You clean, baby?" I whispered.

He furrowed his brow. "Yes."

"Me too. Do you trust me?"

"Always," he answered without hesitation. It made my heart swell.

"I want to feel just you, Deak. I've never...without a condom...not anyone," I stammered. He understood, though. He dove toward me and grimaced. That didn't stop him from kissing me deeply and urgently.

"Yes," he groaned. "I wanna feel you too." I grabbed his velvety cock and stroked slowly while we kissed. I realized that I wasn't fucking Deak. For the first time in my entire life I was going to...make love. To Deacon Moore. My best friend. My lover. I smiled at the thought.

"What?" He smiled back at me.

"I love you," I told him. "Let me love you."

Deak 5.5

"I love you," Raine said. "Let me love you." My whole body ached. I still wasn't sure how this was going to work, but I wanted him inside me so bad I didn't care. When he'd said he wanted to go in raw, I almost came on myself. Raine reached over for the lube and squeezed some on his fingers.

"Lay on your stomach, baby," he told me quietly. This felt so different. There was none of our normal urgency. The need to hurry because one of us may chicken out. This was tender and slow and heartbreaking.

I felt two of his fingers begin to rub the lube around my anus. My hips immediately started grinding into the mattress. I needed the friction against my cock. I felt Raine's soft, but firm lips at the indentions right above my ass. He kissed there softly then licked the same spot. Two fingers pushed into me and I cried out. He pushed them further in then began pumping them. When my hips began to rock up to meet him, he pulled them out and moved to recline.

"I want you to ride me," he said to me. My dick twitched painfully. He squeezed the lube on his cock and began stroking. I moved to straddle him. "As much as I love looking at you, we promised our girl a show," he reminded me. I turned with my back to him. "I may be the one in your ass, baby. But tonight? You're the one fucking me," he whispered as I began lowering myself onto him.

"Soon, I want to be inside you, too," I told him, unsure of his reaction.

"Yes, baby. You will." With that promise he helped guided his cock through the muscle ring of my anus. When he'd pushed through, I lowered myself slowly onto his enormous cock. Light whimpers and moans escaped me. "God, baby. So hot without the condom. It's so snug and warm. Feels incredible," he was telling me. His mouth was everywhere. Kissing my nape, nipping my earlobe, suckling my pulse, and licking the shell of my ear. I finally had him fully seated inside of me and I stilled for a moment.

"You okay, baby?" Raine asked me.

"Mmhmmm. It feels so damn good," I answered tightly. I slowly raised my self up then slammed myself down. We both groaned. "Hurts," I ground out.

"Raise up a little," he instructed. When I'd obeyed, he began thrusting into me languorously. It was too gentle. I needed more.

"Harder, babe. Faster," I told him. He began ramming up into me. The sound of skin slapping skin spurred my arousal. I was hard as stone. My ass tingled, my cock twitched, then...Raine grabbed my cock and the world froze. "Fuck me!" I bellowed. He began pumping my cock fast and furious.

"Fuck. Fuck this, I want you to come on me," he said urgently. "Mark me, Deak." He pulled out and turned me toward him. He moved us sideways to give the camera a profile shot and began lifting me and pounding me down brutally. He grabbed my cock and jerked me off with a precision only a man could accomplish.

Our tender love making had morphed into hard core fucking, but somehow it was no less loving. "I love you. God, I love you so much. I love fucking you. Your fucking ass is so good. Don't ever wanna stop, baby. You make me feel so good," Raine panted as he fucked me furiously.

I lowered my mouth to his for a deep, hard kiss. My hands tangled in his midnight hair and my thighs tightened around him. "I love you," I whispered as the first spurt of semen hit is chest. I rode him through the most mind numbing orgasm of my life. He growled and his cock twitched and jerked in my ass. I 'felt' his liquid heat fill me. The wonderment of it and his big cock hitting my prostate had me coming again. When the last drop left my body, I did something I'd never done. Never wanted to do. I leaned down and licked my essence off of him.

He looked down and moaned. His dick started swelling inside of me again. "No fucking way," I laughed.

"Yes fucking way," he smiled. He began moving inside me again. "'You' do this to me. You make me fucking crazy," he murmured and thrusted up hard. My own cock lengthened and hardened. He grabbed me again and started stroking. "Tomorrow. This fucking cock is going in my ass, while I'm in Tyler's pussy," he said against my lips.

"Promise?"

"Fuck yes," he said and proceeded to show me why women love multiple orgasms so damn much.

Tyler 5

"So you and my brother, huh?" Kara said while taking a sip of her margarita.

"Yep."

"And you and Raine?" Her eyebrows rose.

"Yep."

"Hmmm. You know I always idolized you when I was younger?" What? Kara Moore, blonde, thin, perfect Kara Moore, idolized me?

"Why?" I blurted.

"Oh please. You hung out with Jack Campbell 'and' Ben Allen. Who, by the way, I crushed on hard core. Not only that, they all loved you. You remember Luke Grayson?" Of course, I did. He hung out in our crowd. He was always kind of a dick, but who wasn't in high school? Last I'd heard he was a tattoo artist in Nashville.

"Sure, I remember him," I commented nonchalantly.

"Well, one day after school, y'all were maybe seventeen, he told Jack someone should give you a sympathy fuck. Jack got mad, told him to shut up. But Deak and Raine? They went off. Told Luke if he got within spitting distance of you they'd kill him. Then Ben hit him, hard," she told me. I'd never heard that story. Of course, they wouldn't have told me. Kara was right. The boys were always protective of me. I was like a sister.

"You had no reason to be jealous. I was always in the friend zone," I said wistfully.

"Maybe. But it wasn't annoying little sister zone," she chuckled. Her face went serious. "Be good to my brother. I..." Her voice broke, "I can't believe what my dad did to him. Deak...he's such a good guy. So loyal. He doesn't know, but I already knew that he was bi. I was at one of their shows one night. He and Raine had some kind of spat on stage. After the show this guy came up to him. It was obvious he was flirting with Deak. I figured Deak would just laugh it off or turn the guy away, but instead he left with him. I never knew how to bring it up. Maybe if I had...he wouldn't..." she cracked again.

"Kara. You couldn't change your dad's reaction, honey. The bruises and cuts they'll heal, and your acceptance will help his heart heal too. Don't blame yourself. He doesn't want that," I explained to her. She nodded, blinking back tears. "Now, tell me what you've been up to? Any sexy sexcapades for you?" She grinned devilishly.

"Well..." Oh God.

"Jesus H. That's hot," I mumbled, eyes glued to the screen in front of me. I'd never really given much thought to watching two men together, but something about 'these' two in the throes of passion was fucking hot as hell.

My nipples were achingly tight and I felt the pulsing of my channel with every thrust on the screen. My fingers moved to my breasts of their own accord. A small moan escaped me as Deak's seed spurted out onto Raine's chest.

"You like that?" Deak asked, trailing his lips down my neck. I was crushed between him and Raine on the couch. They were both more interested in driving me insane than the erotic scene playing on the TV.

"Mmhmmm," I moaned. Though I wasn't sure if it was an answer to the TV or what they were doing to me.

"Does it make you hot, baby girl?" Raine asked, lifting the hem of my shirt.

"Oh yes," I muttered. Again, not sure if it was a response or an encouragement. "I want to see it live," I whispered. Turned on out of mind.

"Nope," Deak whispered into my neck. "Tonight's all about you, sweetheart. Tonight, we're focusing only on your pleasure." I was totally down for that.

Raine stood and held out his hand to me. "Come on," he beckoned, tempting me like the devil himself. If the destination was hell, I was more than ready to burn. I took his hand and let him lead me to the bedroom. Deak's hands and mouth tormenting me the whole way. When we reached our goal, they both worked together efficiently to divest me of my clothing. A fleeting thought of how many times they'd done this crossed my mind. It was quickly squashed when two mouths started suckling and nipping at my breasts.

"These tits have haunted my dreams, baby girl," Deak muttered, before sucking a nipple in deep.

Raine lifted his head and caught my eyes with a serious look. "Have you ever been taken anally, love?" Oh, Jesus.

"Yes," I whispered and moaned as Deak dropped to his knees in front of me.

"Look at me, Tyler," Raine commanded when my eyes closed. Deak's breath was on my sensitive flesh, but he didn't touch me. My eyes opened and stared into Raine's smoldering, dark ones. "Did you enjoy it, honey?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds