(S)He Who Brings the Rain

"We don't have a choice in this, do we?" I turned and laid back on the bench, my legs pressed together at my knees, my feet still on the floor.

"No," The priest said, lifting one of my legs up onto the bench. "We do not have a choice." His fingers moved down my legs. I watched him in mute terror, as he reached to gently spread my pussy lips. "I need to check to make sure that the priests did not penetrate you. Tlaloc did not smell blood, but has asked I inspect you." He leaned close, his breath cool on my heated skin. "Good. Good."

"I could have told you that they didn't," I whispered, as the first hot tear ran from the corner of my eye.

"I know. We have no choice, remember," Iztali said, leaning down and picking up a small container. "This is an oil that will bring the blood to the surface of your skin, it will feel like ice and fire at the same time."

"You're going to put it between my legs?" I asked, as another tear fell.

"Yes," He told me, dipping his fingers into the oil, and then gently massaging it into my pussy. He dipped his fingers again coating more oil on my sex. He made sure my clit was well covered, and even reached further between my legs to coat the tiny pucker of my ass. Satisfied that I was well oiled, he took the container, and moved to the door of the hut. "When he arrives, our God will come for you here. Take deep breaths. Let the oil soak in. And do not touch yourself." He took his folded robe, and my clothes with him.

Within minutes of the priest leaving, my oiled flesh began to tingle, growing hotter with each breath. I wreathed, as I sat on the bench, sweating from the steaming heat. I knew that the moisture from my body and in the air was driving the oil deeper. "Gods have mercy!" I prayed as my pussy grew swollen and wet.

I watched the sky grow dark, trying to focus on breathing the calming herbs. Trying and failing to ignore the throbbing between my legs. My mind ran rampant in fantasies. I wanted Tlaloc to hurry to retrieve me. The oil made me want to touch myself, and I would welcome the hands of the rain God flowing over me. I wanted him to kiss my sex like the filthy priest had. His snow white hands moving over my breasts, his tongue between my legs. I wanted to be deflowered by divinity. His dick piercing me, and lightning raining down from the mountain.

"Xochitl," The God's voice rumbled to my core. My pussy spasmed as I jerked to my feet. He stood just outside the hut. "The oil appears to be doing a very good job. Perhaps too good." His eyes were alight, flashing like lightning behind a veil of clouds.

I walked stiffly across the small hut and stepped out into the evening air. The tiny contractions in my sex of the near orgasm warring with the churning fear rolling though the rest of me. He held out a light blue xicolli, which he gave me whispering words in a strange tongue. Shaking, I took the robe from him and draped it over my shoulders.

"Come." He turned and walked through the doorway leading back into the shrine. His leather tunic moving against the backs of his milky legs.

I focused on the strangeness of his clothing and of the backside of deity as we walked through the halls. Distracting myself from the throbbing between my legs, and from the terror of what I was about to face. His golden curls were cut short forming a halo around his head. He was much taller than I. The top of my head did not even come level to his shoulder. His feet were not human, each of his toes ended in long black claws.

He stopped walking abruptly in front of a small door, and I nearly crashed into his back. I yelped, and took several hurried steps backward. He opened the door revealing a table shaped identical to the table I'd laid on the previous night. The only difference was this one was made of smooth polished wood, not stone. The room was very well lit with a torch on each wall.

"Mercy," I whispered, as Tlaloc turned his glowing eyes expectantly on me.

"You know where to go," The God said, his eyes flashing.

I sobbed, and slowly moved to to the table, shuddering. "Where would you like the xicolli?" I asked pulling the fabric tightly around me, before untying the sash at the waist.

Tlaloc said nothing, as his hands moved around my shoulders, lifting the robe away. I turned around and looked up into his strange eyes, willing him use his influence to calm me once more.

He placed his hands on my hips and lifted me to sit on the table. "The arousal has gone in this wash of fear. You are pure and purified," his voice resounded with power, as he looked down at my nude body. He hands moved up my sides, then over my breasts gently. "I will show you what I need of you, and then I will help you through the first. The rest will be yours alone."

"I don't..." I gasped as he rolled my nipples between his fingers. "I don't understand."

"Lay back," He whispered, his eyes flashing again. "I will show you."

I shivered under the force of his gaze, then reclined on the table. He ran his fingers lightly down my legs. Spreading his hands around my ankles, his thumbs stroking the inside of each. Then he lifted my legs to rest on the edge of the table.

He knelt down peering at my sex. I could almost feel his gaze as it moved up my body to meet my eyes. "The others will be bound like this."

He brought his hand up, and rested it lightly between my spread legs. I tried to be as still as possible under his hand, but the oil made my hips rock under his hand. He ran his hand down my sex until only the tip of his middle finger pressed my clit. "You will focus your attentions here, but you may touch their bodies anywhere you like."

I bucked weakly against the pressure of his finger, and whimpered loudly. He shushed me, and moved his hand to spread my pussy. He leaned close and ran the tip of his tongue along my sex. His hands moved up over my breasts, brushing against the bruised nipples gently. He licked slow circles around the bundle of nerves until I moaned, and my head fell back.

"Good girl," he whispered against my flesh. He kissed my clit and sucked at the tiny nub pressing his long teeth into the soft flesh of my pussy. His tongue danced over my sex as I began to move my hips, my fear washing away as as I was consumed by passion from his attentions.

I moaned and cried out as his mouth worked against my pussy. I felt the heavy burning pressure building deep inside me. It built into an inferno at my core. As the wave of pleasure was about to crash over me, Tlaloc pulled back, leaving my pussy smoldering and cold.

"Please, don't stop," I whimpered. "I was almost there. Almost."

"I know you were. And that is why I must stop." The God stood, reaching and picking me up effortlessly. He set me down on the ground, and then handed me back the xicolli. "The first should be prepared and waiting for us. It is time for you to go to work."

I pulled the robe on, breathing hard. I took a moment to catch my breath after I had securely tied the sash of the xicolli at my waist. The God watched me patiently while my breathing slowed, and I willed the throbbing between my legs to become less. I took a few deep, steadying breaths. "I'm ready," I told him, finally, turning toward the door.

Tlaloc stepped in front of me blocking the doorway. He stared intensely, his hand under my chin forcing my eyes to meet his. He eyes bore into mine for a long moment, then he smiled almost proudly down at me. "Brave girl," he said quietly, reaching out to run his hand against my cheek. Then he lead me out of the room and to the door just across the hall.

The door opened as the God stopped in front of it, and Iztali stepped out. "I have confirmed her virginity." He looked up at Tlaloc. "She is bound, oiled, and gagged as you requested, my lord. There are tools beneath the table should you desire them."

The God nodded at the priest saying nothing, and then stepped into the room. The priest and I stood outside the room looking at each other. After a moment, Iztali gently pushed me toward the door. "Go. I will have a mug of chocolatl waiting for you." I heard laughter in his voice, as he moved down the hallway.

"Better make it two," I whispered stepping inside the room, as a scream shattered the quiet of the shrine.

The screaming girl was naked and bound, as the priest had said she would be. Her ankles were firmly tied to the table, spreading her legs wide. A thick soft rope across her stomach held her securely to the table Her arms were bound above her head. She was gagged with a bright blue strip of cloth, though it did little to quiet her. Her eyes were enormously wide as she stared at Tlaloc, fighting against the ropes holding her to the table. Beneath the table several feathers, a painter's brush, and a long reed had been arranged just below the girls spread legs.

I shoved all of my own fear down watching the helpless girl. The God simply stood looking down at the girl, the glow of his eyes and the occasional explosion of lightning within casting sickly blue light across her bound figure. "Calm her," the God whispered to me, never taking his eyes from her.

I stood watching the girl, as I worked out the best way to soothe the girl. Then I stepped in front of Tlaloc, blocking her from the shocking sight. "Hush now," I told her firmly.

She quieted, blinking several times as she worked to focus on me. Her eyes were showing too much white.

"You have been chosen for a great honor," I told her, kneeling down next to her head. "You will experience glory that no one living has ever dreamed of. You will feel the touch of a God. At that God's will you will feel pleasure like you have never imagined. I am here to attend you. But you must not be afraid." I hoped that I had not lied, nor offended the God. "Alright?"

The girl stared blankly at me for a several long minutes. Her breathing slowed, and finally, she nodded.

"You feel the oil the priest put on you, don't you?" I whispered, moving closer to her face. "Do you feel how it is like fire and ice at the same time? How it feels both amazing and terrible. It makes you feel huge in that most small of places."

She closed her eyes, moaning.

"Your passion is like nothing you have ever imagined, isn't it?"

"No," she moaned through the gag, shaking her head violently.

I caught her face in my hands, holding her so my lips brushed the cloth that cut across her mouth. "What if I could bring you release from that heavy desire?"

"Yes...please," she cried loudly against the gag.

I kissed her lips beneath the gag. "Close your eyes, and feel only the passion. The pleasure." I kissed her closed eyelids, humming the same child's song I had fallen to sleep to the night before.

I stood slowly, turning back to the God with a less than humble smile. "Calm," I mouthed.

The God was kneeling, watching the girl as her breathing became slow and deep. Her hips pumped the air, as she waited for our touch. "Magnificent," he whispered, standing and moving toward the girl's sex.

He stopped a few steps back, and motioned that I should stand between the girl's legs. I took my place with the God's amazing presence at my back. He knelt, and then pulled me to sit on his knees, putting me eye level with the girls sex.

"For the others you will have a chair to sit on. But this will do well tonight," Tlaloc whispered.

The girl whimpered hearing the thundering bass of his voice so close between her legs. Though her hips still moved under the magic of the oil.

"Touch her, work the oil in, but do not break the maiden's skin. Here." He pointed to the small opening of her sex. His voice vibrating to my core, reminding me of the passion he had worked up in me, then denied me it's release. "That's mine."

"Of course, my lord," I whispered, leaning forward as I brought my hands up, running my thumbs over her outer lips. Her flesh felt smooth and wet under my fingers, as I spread her lips to peer closely at her sex.

"You are free to do whatever you wish with her." He leaned down, so his lips moved against my ear. "You may use your hands and mouth on her only, as I did with you. Or there are tools here to heighten her experience, if you choose." His teeth closed on my earlobe, forcing a moan from my throat. "But she, like all of the others, must orgasm no less than twice." His tongue moved over my ear. "And once you have done your duty, I will give you more pleasure than I give to them all."

"How many?" I breathed. He ignored my question as he kissed and nipped my ear. My eyes fell closed, as his teeth closed on my ear, and my hands fell away from the girl. I felt the fangs pierce my ear, and he began sucking earnestly.

I hissed out a breath at the small pain, opening my eyes, and bringing one hand to back up to the girls sex. I moved my thumb in slow gentle circles around her clit, as the God bit my ear a third time. She and I moaned in unison. Tlaloc growled, and then released my ear. The vibration traveled through me to the girl's pussy.

I used my hands to stretch her sex, forcing her tiny pearl into the air. I leaned forward to run my tongue around and gently over it. The girl's moans encouraging me, as I pet and kissed between her legs. I found that she moaned louder and strained against her bonds when I rubbed, or licked her clit firmly.

"Don't stop," the girl cried against the gag. Her hips pumped wildly against my face. I felt a contraction move from her pussy, and watched the muscles of her abdomen bunch as she screamed wordlessly.

I started to pull away, but the God pressed my face back into her sex. I sucked her clit back into my mouth, spearing it with my tongue. Tlaloc growled again, as he folded himself over me, so the sound reverberated through me to the girls sex.

She screamed again, another contraction rolling through her lower stomach. Her hips jerking, as she began to try to move away from my mouth. The rumbling of the God slowly faded, and he sat upright behind me. He pulled me back from the girl, and we both watched her as she danced under the memory of my touch. After a few minutes she grew still, except for the heaving of her chest as she lay panting.

"Amazing," I whispered, watching moisture drip from the tiny forbidden hole, and puddle on the edge of the table. I was acutely aware of the moisture between my legs, my sex throbbed. My hips were undulating slowly without any conscious thought.

"She has one more in her, then she will be ready for me," Tlaloc whispered leaning down again to capture my ear in his mouth. He teeth punctured my flesh again, and then only his lips worked the tiny bit of flesh. He sucked at my ear, and my eyes fell shut, remembering his mouth between my legs. His tongue moved against the sensitive flesh of my earlobe, as the girl's breathing became deep and even. His mouth moved down my neck, and I tilted my head giving him better access to the flesh. He kissed my throat, and I waited for his teeth to pierce me there as well.

But he sat back up, and raised his hand to touch the girl's sex, she barely moved under the light touch. "I will show you what comes after your work is done. But you cannot stay for the full show." He dropped his hands to lifted me again. He moved off his knees, and settled again, his legs crossed. He lowered me back onto his lap, and I felt the wooden hardness of his sex against mine. Separated by only the leather of his tunic and the fabric of the robe I ground my hips wantonly against him.

"Be still and watch," The God whispered, his lips moved against my ear. He rubbed his index finger along the wetness of the girl's sex, coating it. He ran his finger up and down the length of her slit, then slowly began pushing the finger into the core of her.

The girl moaned and her hips rocked upward. "Oh Gods, yes," I heard the girl whisper, as Tlaloc slowly pushed the finger inside her.

"You've done well," the God rumbled, turning his hand and slowly pulling his finger back out of her. He bend his finger catching the maiden's flesh, and stretching it. "See how the flesh has not broken, she is ready to be taken. The flesh here will stretch much further with your work. Almost enough that I could take her gently and not spill blood." He withdrew his finger, and then began pushing two fingers into her. He lifted his other hand to her sex, and began to move his fingers over her clit, coaxing a long moan from the girl.

"But I don't intend to take her gently." Tlaloc pushed a third finger inside her, and I watched the skin at the bottom of her opening tear. The girl only moaned again, any pain from the loss of the flesh was lost to the pleasure of his touch. When the god withdrew his fingers there was the smallest amount of blood. He brought his bloodied fingers to his mouth and licked them clean. His other hand still rubbing the girl in small circles.

"I have called Iztali, he is coming to collect you. I do not have the control I wished," he growled, pushing his fingers back inside the girl. He kissed the side of my neck viciously as I watched his fingers pump in and out of the girl, her hips moving with the rhythm. Her moans growing louder as he worked her toward another orgasm. His teeth pressed into my flesh, as he growled, and forced a fourth finger inside the girl.

The girl screamed in pain as much as with pleasure, as she stretched to her limit. I moaned, willing the God to forgo the girl and take me in any way he desired. I felt his hardness move against me. His hand left the girl's clit as he wrapped his arms around me, holding me to him tightly.

I cried out as his teeth slid into the tender flesh of my neck. Then his lips sealed against my throat, and I felt him swallowing mouthful after mouthful of my blood. I knew only the pleasure of giving myself to the God. The burning of my sex was nothing to the bliss of giving my life to feed his. In the back of my mind I thought I should fight to live, that he was likely killing me, but it felt so good. My eyes fluttered closed as I went limp.

"Take her," the God growled.

I opened my eyes, as I slumped sideways, dizzy. Then Iztali was taking me from Tlaloc's lap and carrying me out of the room. I heard thunder boom though the shrine, and the girl screamed again.

The priest carried me to my room, and laid me down gently on my bed. "How many times did he bleed you?" He asked turning my head to look at my neck, my ear.

"Three..Four..." I breathed.

"And yet you live." The priest turned my head to look at the damage to my other ear. My head rolled bonelessly as he let go of my face."He used an amazing amount of restraint. He could have left you a dried husk in the minutes between his call and my arrival. You are a lucky girl."

"I don't feel lucky," I whispered, my eyes rolling. "Take me back. I want him to kiss me again.."

"Not yet, he needs you to bring the rains," the priest reminded me, sitting on the bed next to me. "What did you do to drive him so far from his normal control?"

"I don't know. I calmed the girl, like he asked. I made her orgasm, like he asked. And then he showed me the next step." I closed my eyes and reliving the last few moments in the room. "It was amazing. I want him to kiss me again. I want to see the final step."

The priest watched as I struggled to sit up. Finally, he placed his hand behind my back and pushed me into a sitting position. "I do not think the finality of that step will appeal to you once your thoughts have cleared," the priest whispered.

I said nothing as I rubbed my neck where the God had kissed me. I felt the punctures from his teeth, and felt my abdomen cramp with both pleasure and fear. "Did you say I could have chocolatl?" I asked trying to keep from thinking too hard about just how close I came to being a sacrifice.

"Of course," Iztali grinned. "I will go and get you a mug."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds