(S)He Who Brings the Rain

Thunder rolled through the shrine, shaking the mountain, and I looked out my tiny window, expecting to see a storm. The night sky was bright clear.

The priest returned with two mugs of chocolate bliss. He handed me one of the mugs, and raised the second to his lips.

"Do you think the rain will come tonight?" I ask, drinking down most of my mug in a few swallows.

Iztali laughed watching me as I gulped down the chocolatl. "No. No rain tonight. But soon I think," he told me as his face sobered, and he frowned thoughtfully.

"I asked our God, but I don't know if he heard me..." I murmured after finishing my mug. "Do you know how many I will need to...you know?"

The priest continued to frown, then shrugged. "I do not know. Four, maybe five total... maybe." He reached and took my empty mug, and then set it on the floor. He sipped from his nearly full mug, watching me over the rim. "Are you feeling alright?"

I thought for a few minutes, feeling the individual parts of my body. "I'm very tired," I said finally. "I don't feel dizzy anymore. My neck hurts." I rubbed my legs together, my core still burning with desire. "And you need to dilute the oil, it lasts forever."

The priest chuckled. "I cannot do that. Our God made the oil specifically for this purpose. Though do not touch yourself for pleasure." His smile faded. "That is forbidden."

"What will happen to me if I do?" I asked, squeezing my legs together again.

"If I think there is a risk of that, I will have to tie you up while I am not present to stop you." He frowned, then turned toward the doorway expectantly.

A moment later, Tlaloc stepped into the room. The air seemed to crackle around him, as he came toward my bed. His gaze made me shiver as he came toward me. "I expected to find you asleep," he said, as he cupped my cheek turning my head to survey the damage to my neck. His lips brushed my temple as he stepped back to stare down at the priest and I.

"I wasn't quite ready for sleep yet, and Iztali promised me chocolatl," I said quietly, turning my head to look back up at his pale face.

The God laughed, flashing deadly fangs. "The priest has said that you down that foul concoction faster than anyone."

"It is very good. I like it," I replied meekly.

Tlaloc leaned over me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Go to sleep, Xochitl," He rumbled, his lips once more resting on my forehead. "Your work begins before sunset."

"Come, priest," the God ordered as he left my room. Iztali wished me a good sleep, and promised he would wake me if I slept too long. He gathered our mugs and blew out my candle.

I laid down, pulling the warm rabbit fur blanket up to my shoulders, and quickly fell asleep.

Chapter 3. Mastering the Art

________________

It was after midday when I woke. My door was open, but Iztali was not waiting in the doorway for me.

I didn't know if I was allowed to leave my room, so I resigned myself to wait for the priest. I yawned and looking out the tiny window. I felt better than I had last night, but I knew the intensity of what I experienced had exhausted me. My neck was stiff, but it hurt less than my breasts which were still bruised from the rough treatment from the dead priests.

I didn't need to wait long, within moments, Iztali poked his head in to check on me. "I did not think you would be awake yet. Though it is just as well that you are. Come. We will eat in my hut. I have a tochtli over the fire that should be almost done."

We made our way to the front of the shrine, and then inside the priest's simple hut. Against the far wall, there was a small raised platform bed covered in stuffed cotton and an assortment of furs, though I could easily make out the hide of the jaguar among the other furs. The hearth had a medium sized rabbit sizzling over a low fire, and a pot filled with steaming water. A small wooden table held several spice jars, several ears of maize, a few avocados, and a bowl of soaking beans. There were also several tamalii wrapped in maize husks. There were a few shelves on the walls holding plates, bowls, and a few mugs. The hut made me think of my family's small dwelling, immediately making me feel comfortable.

There were two woven mats on the floor, and Iztali motioned that I should sit. "The tochtli will be done soon," he told me turning the rabbit over the fire. "It is not likely that you will see Tlaloc until the night before the storm breaks. He will come after you have finished with your duty, but I will see you to your room before his arrival. You will work alone, but I will always be nearby. And I will fetch you once you have finished."

"Have I displeased him?" I asked, the fear of disappointing the God was heart wrenching. My desire to please the God went so much further than any other living person, except maybe Iztali.

"Not at all," the priest reassured me. "After last night, he does not wish to risk harming you before you have completed your part in bringing the rains."

"And once I have?" I asked after several minutes. Finally asking the question made my stomach churn with both terror and excitement.

Iztali frowned, abruptly standing to pull the hare from the fire. He set it on a plate to cool while he began preparing our plates. He spooned a portion of the beans onto our plates, and sliced an avocado. Then he separated the meat of the rabbit from the bones, and placed a healthy portion of meat onto both plates. He brought both plates, and handed me mine.

"Your silence is answer enough," I said taking my plate. "I thank you." I had been hungry, but now my appetite was gone.

"It is not that I do not wish to answer your question. It is that I do not know the answer, nor does the God," the priest explained, watching me pick up a tiny bit of meat. "It would be easy to say that you will be sacrificed, but that is not the full truth. He will take you, that much I know. Your virginity will be his. Beyond that I do not have the answer."

"That is more than I know a moment ago and I find comfort in that." I offered the priest a weak smile, and set the plate down. "Forgive me, Iztali, but I am not hungry."

He nodded. "Perhaps after you have finished your duties tonight." He ate his meal, his stomach untroubled by my fate. Once he had cleaned his plate he stood again, and set his empty plate on the table. "We will leave your plate in your room. Come. You must bathe, and then spend time in the temazcal."

We made our way back through the shrine to the small oasis in the mountain. I removed my xicolli, folded it, and placed it on the roof of the steam hut. I bathed in the crisp water of the pool, taking the time to unbraid my hair, and wash it in the small waterfall.

While I bathed, the priest moved through the small garden gathering a variety of herbs which he took into the temazcal. When I had finished in the pool, I joined him.

In the steam hut, the priest brushed my hair with his fingers, and then braided it again. We sat side-by-side for a little while, and then he reached for the oil.

"Must we?" I asked, already laying back and spreading my legs.

"Tlaloc's orders." Iztali coated my sex in the ointment, and then patted my knee. "I must prepare tonight's offering. I will return for you when she is ready. Let the oil do it's work, and remember do not touch yourself."

I huffed as the priest left, already feeling my sex grow thick. Within moments of the priest leaving, I had pressed my thighs together tightly. My mind revisiting the terror and wonder of the previous night. I felt a phantom of the God's mouth on my sex, felt his teeth in my neck.

The day moved slowly. The priest found me sitting with my hands pressed firmly against the bench, staring blankly out the door of the hut. The herbs and the oil were intoxicating, and I sat in a haze of lust. "She is ready for you," Iztali said, as he stood peering into the hut.

I stood slowly, swaying for a moment, before putting the robe back on, and following him blindly to the girl.

"She is bound and oiled like the last one. I did not gag her. There is cloth to do so, if you wish," the priest told me as we stopped outside a closed door. "She must orgasm no less than twice."

I nodded silently, and pushed into the room. The girl's eyes were closed tightly, her lips moving silently in prayer.

"Who are you praying too?" I asked her, as I sat on the chair that had been positioned between her legs.

She must not have heard me come in, and startled with a jerk. "Who are you?" She whispered.

"I am just a girl, like you," I told her, looking down at the tools Iztali had left. I reached down and picked up the painter's brush, and held it up for the girl to see, before brushing it gently across her sex.

The girl yipped as the brush moved over her sensitive flesh. "Please, don't," she begged.

I shushed her gently, while continuing to run the small brush over her pussy. "The God Tlaloc has chosen you to love this night. I will show you a shadow of the pleasure he will bring you."

"I don't understand," the girl cried, trying to force her legs closed.

"I know you don't, but I will show you," I whispered.

I used my fingers to spread her pussy, and expose her clit. I ran the brush over the tiny pearl until clear liquid began to seep from her. "See, it feels good," I whispered, and covered her with my mouth.

She moaned, as my tongue lapped at her, her hips rocking to meet my mouth. Her first orgasm was nearly immediate, catching us both by surprise. She came with a squeal, her hips bucking wildly.

I sat up, watching her pussy spasm as the orgasm rolled through her. "One down," I whispered, setting down the brush, and touching her flesh with both hands. I rolled the bit of skin that hid her clit between my thumb and forefinger gently, and was rewarded with another long moan.

Learning from her reactions to my touch, I was able to tease her for a long time. I held her teetering on the edge of her next orgasm, watching her pussy begin to spasm, and then pulling back and letting only my breath touch her for several minutes.

I compared the girl from last night with this one. This girl seemed to prefer soft indirect touches. I used a small feather and ran it lightly over her oiled skin. She whimpered, and then her pussy contracted as her second orgasm washed through her.

I gave her a few moments to calm, before I touched her again. Rubbing her clit directly for only a few seconds, and then gently brushing my fingertips down her entire slit. I kissed her sex with my mouth, lapping at her center but not pushing my tongue into her core. I listened to her breathing, her moans and her cries. When she was close I would pull away and give her a moment to breathe. Then I would start again, running my fingers over her sex.

A long time had passed, with her straining against her restraints. As I worked achingly slowly. She began crying, and begging for me to touch her harder. Finally, I covered her sex with my mouth again, and sucked hard, stabbing her clit with my tongue until she screamed and rocked against me.

"I need more," she cried, after she had recovered from the third orgasm. Her hips pumped the air."I feel empty inside. I need more."

"I know you do," I whispered to her, as I stood and moved away. "The God will be in very soon to give you all you wish, and more."

I moved to the door and pushed it open. The priest was there beaming at me proudly. "Well done," He said, as we moved down the hallway toward my room. "You learn the art of women quickly."

"The art?" I asked as we stepped into my room.

"Absolutely," Iztali said, sitting on my bed, and offering me my plate of cold rabbit. "Pleasing a woman is most certainly an art. You can force a woman to orgasm if you stimulate her enough. That is just the way the Gods made you. But to truly pleasure one, especially one tied and frightened, takes true skill. Each woman responds differently to each touch."

I ate my meal listening to the priest's words with interest. "It just seems kinder to encourage them to enjoy it."

"It certainly is kinder for them, and makes the next steps easier," The priest said, taking my empty plate, and standing.

"What happens to them... after?"

"Tlaloc takes their virginity. Pleasures himself, and them. Then they are sacrificed," He told me. His voice as matter-of-fact as I had ever heard it. "Their only purpose is to help to bring the rains. Once they have done their part they are sent to Tlalocan to reap their reward for eternity."

"You said it would likely be four or five total?" I was weighed the lives of the women, the three that the corrupt priests took, and mine. I nodded to myself, it was a beneficial trade as long as the rains came to bring back the dying crops and could save the lives of many thousand.

"I did. But I am not certain. The ways of Gods are complicated." The priest stepped into the hallway. "I will return soon. I am going to go and make us our nightly chocolatl."

"That sounds lovely." I stretched out on the bed, and closed my eyes. I worked to keep my thoughts simple, and not to think about the fate of the women, or my own. But my thoughts quickly became focused on just that, I could hear the girl's sounds of pleasure it I listened hard enough. She was not screaming yet, but her moans and cries suggested that it wouldn't take much longer. I tried to imagine what pleasure Tlaloc was giving her.

The priest returned with the frothy mugs of chocolatl, startling me. "Did I wake you?"

"No, I was dreaming, but not asleep." I sat up, and took the mug when he offered it. "Thank you." I was determined to sip the drink tonight.

We sat drinking the chocolatl listening as the girl began to scream in pleasure. I immediately became wet and tried to hide my discomfort.

"Don't be embarrassed by your own arousal," the priest said, obviously trying to comfort me. "That too is the way the Gods made you."

I shook my head in dismissal of Iztali's words. "Not comforting," I told him, as I lifted my mug and emptied the cup.

"Nor are my final duties tonight," the priest responded sadly.

I rolled my eyes, trying to hide my fear of what he must do. "Let me guess. Oil?"

"Smart girl," The priest said, holding the dreaded container up for me to see.

I cursed, and fought the urge to throw the mug at him. "Of all that I have endured here, the oil is the worst." I sat the mug on the floor.

I lay back down on the bed, and waited for the priest to finish his chocolatl. I still heard the girl, her screams had turned to loud moans again, as the God put her through her paces.

Iztali finally finished his drink, and turned to me with the container. I split the robe, and lifted my legs, vainly hoping that he would tell me he had been making a joke.

The oil was cold as the priest liberally applied it to my sex. But within seconds I was consumed with the arousal it brought, and my hips rolling slowly. The priest covered me with my xicolli and pulled my blanket over me.

"I don't think I will sleep much tonight," I said as the priest stood and moved to the head of the bed.

"I hope you find some rest." He lifted two lengths of rope, and reached for my right wrist. "I regret that I must also restrain you. The risk that you would pleasure yourself in your sleep is too great."

I let the priest take my arm, then raised my left wrist for him to bind as well. I was crying silently by the time he had secured the ropes.

He moved to the foot of the bed, and tied one of my legs as well. "I have left as much slack as I can. You should be able to find a comfortable position, but cannot reach yourself."

"Please, go away, Iztali," I whispered trying not to sob. I rolled away from him, and curled around myself as best I could manage with the ropes.

"Forgive me," he whispered, and he leaned down and to kiss my temple.

"Thank you for the slack in the binding. But please go away," I whispered again, my voice hitching and ending in sobs.

I heard the priest leave, and my door pulled closed. I did not hear the bar set across it, though I was tied to the bed, so it made sense. After several minutes I rolled onto my back, crying and staring at the dark ceiling of the room. I could hear the girl as she began crying out another orgasm.

I knew that I was going to die. That was a certainty. I knew it even when the long runner brought me to the great temple two nights ago. I wanted to believe that my death would be swift, but I felt I was dying already. That my death would be long and slow, and that I just just beginning to suffer.

The girl's screams ended abruptly, and the night was silent except for the roll of thunder in the distance. The oil felt like liquid fire between my legs.

Chapter 4. Wind and Change

________________

I turned away from the priest as he shook me awake, and cursed. "Go away."

"You must eat, and bathe. I have let you sleep as long as I dare," Iztali said, and he untied my wrists and ankle.

"Not hungry," I muttered wrapping my arms around myself, and curling into a ball.

"You should eat anyway." He pulled the blanket off me.

"Bath. Temazcal. Oil. Girl. Oil. Ropes. Sleep." I said, listing how my days would go until I died. I rolled out the bed, then walked out of my room toward the pool without waiting for the priest.

The priest caught up with me a few steps from the pool. "You should fit 'Eat.' in there somewhere. You need your strength."

Ignoring the priest and his insistence I eat, I dropped my xicolli on the ground and stepped into the pool. In the night, I had moved beyond aroused and fear and had settled into an angry acceptance. I washed myself, taking pleasure in washing away the ointment as well. I sat smiling in the water for a several minutes as the cold water gave relief to my burning sex, even if it would only be a few minutes of coolness, before the priest applied it again.

I stalled in the pool as long as I dared, and then moved passed the priest, and into the steam hut.

Freshly oiled, I stepped into the room. The girl was struggling, trying to free her hands. She was bound in the same way as the previous two girls, and I wondered for the first time if I would be bound in the same way when my time came.

"It is no use," I told her bitterly, shutting the door behind me. "Our dear priest ties amazing knots."

She slowly turned angry eyes to me. She spit an amazingly horrible curse, as I took my place between her legs.

"My mother is an honorable woman, but you probably have the rest correct. I will likely wander wanton and wailing until the end of time," I said, looking at my selection of tools for tonight's adventure. I had the usual assortment of feathers, and the brush. But there was also a peculiar shaped piece of wood, and a small container of oil.

I picked the piece of wood up and examined it while I spoke to the girl. "You have the honor of being pleasured by a God, he will fulfill your every desire, but only after I have pleasured you first."

The piece of wood was shaped like a cylindrical blade. It had a tapered tip, then gradually grew thicker, before becoming thin again, with a wide base. It was just slightly longer than my hand, and was about a wide as three of my fingers at the widest point. I sat it down, only able to think of one use for a tool like that, and I had been forbidden to take the girl's virginity.

I touched the girl's sex gently, her hips jerking as she tried to move away. "Close your eyes, feel the pleasure I offer." She cursed at me again, crying.

I filled my lungs with air, and blew my breath slowly across her sex. She whimpered, and her pussy clenched tightly on itself. I repeated the process, knowing that the oil was a persistent aid, and she would relent and begin wanting me to touch her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds