(S)He Who Brings the Rain

After the fifth long breath, she moaned, and her hips rocked up. I fought not to grin, as I tentatively brushed my fingers over the moist folds of her sex. She shuddered and moaned as my fingertips traced over her.

"Please..." Her hips moved against my fingers.

I leaned forward, moving my lips over her pussy, my tongue snaking out to caress her clit. I kissed her sex gently, exploring her folds. When she came she was silent. Holding her breath as the inside of each thigh shook.

I brought her three more times. Each time I thought she might cry out, but she never did. Finally, I stood. "The God will be in to attend to you soon. I wish I were where you are tonight."

The girl looked at me, her chest still heaving with her last orgasm. "Is he truly a God?" She asked just as I was about to leave.

"Yes," I told her. I heard the door open, and knew Iztali was there waiting. I turned and walked through the door, leaving the girl for the God.

I walked back to my room, stepping around the two mugs chocolatl, a plate of four tamalii, and the container of horrible oil on the floor. I flopped on my bed laying flat on my back, my arms above my head.

The priest was only a few steps behind me. He scooped up the mug and the plate. "Sit up, Xochitl. If you do not eat this. I will have to force feed you atole."

I groaned sitting up, taking the mug and the tamalii. "I'm not hungry, really."

"Eat one. And drink your chocolatl," Iztali ordered, sitting on the bed.

I unwrapped the tamalii from it maize husk, and took a bite. I stifled a groan. It was still warm, and full of beans and chili. It tasted like home.

"These are wonderful," I told the priest, sipping my chocolate. I unwrapped another, and moaned.

The priest watched me eat in silence. I ate the four tamalii, and drank all of my chocolatl. "I knew you would be hungry," he said finally, as I handed him the plate and mug. He sat them on the table, and picked up the oil.

I nodded, ignoring the familiar twinge of fear. I lay back down on the bed spreading my legs. I watched the priest, as he move my robe out of the way. "What was the wooden thing for, Iztali?"

His cheeks immediately became red, as he dipped his fingers into the oil. "You cannot pierce their sex, this is true." He coated my pussy with the dreaded oil. "But some women enjoy being penetrated elsewhere." He coated his finger in the oil again, and ran it over my sex, continuing down to my ass. My breath caught in my throat, as he moved his finger in slow spirals there. "If you choose to use it, stretch them slowly with your fingers first."

I lay frozen as I found a new level of arousal. The priest continued massaging the pucker of my ass, and then slowly slid his finger inside. I whimpered, as he pushed his finger in and out of me a few times. Soon, I felt a wave of pleasure begin building, my ass clenching.

Iztali pulled his finger from my ass, and gave my pussy a few apologetic pats. "No orgasms for you, my dear."

"Tie me up and go away, evil priest," I spat, raising both my arms above my head. "I won't be able to sleep at all tonight."

"Me either," The priest said with a bitter laugh, as he stood. He looked down at me, and spread his xicolli so I could see his arousal as well.

"That doesn't help," I growled, my mind filling with the image of his smooth cock sliding into me.

"I know." He bound my arms, and then my leg. "Try to sleep. The girl is quiet, perhaps that will help."

"Cold comfort," I grumbled, turning onto my side and trying to ignore the heaviness of my sex.

Once Iztali had left, I rolled back onto my back, and stared up at the ceiling again. Tonight my thoughts turned to the priest. I wondered if he was allowed pleasure, or if like me, he would suffer with his pleasure unsatisfied. I knew that he waited outside as I pleasured each girl. That he heard their cries. And tonight he touched me, and was aroused.

I silently questioned if Tlaloc the only living being at this shrine getting any pleasure. The distant roll of thunder was my only answer.

Chapter 5. Glorious Sacrifice

________________

My arousal had slowly faded as the night passed, leaving my pussy feeling burnt and swollen. I had managed to sleep a little while waiting for the priest to return. The sun rose, and the day passed slowly.

I had planned out my duties for the night. And was hopeful that perhaps the God would have what he needed, and this would be the last night. I stared out the open doorway, willing the priest to come and fetch me for hours.

"Would you like your meal before you bath, or after you finish tonight?" The priest asked me, coming into the room.

"Before," I grinned when I saw him, eager to be untied. "Please untie me, I've been awake forever. I can't get comfortable for more than a few minutes at a time."

We shared a meal of maize still on the cob and fish. I bathed, and joined the priest in the temazcal. When the priest applied the oil, I hissed out a breath of pain. The ointment immediately making my sex burn.

I ignored the discomfort as the priest and I walked back through the shrine, to tonight's girl. "Are you sure you don't want to come in to help tonight?" I asked. "Last night inspired me."

Iztali laughed, and shook his head. "As much as that appeals to me. No. Our God would flay me slowly, and feed me my own flesh. I will wait for you here. You can tell me about it while I oil, and tie you later."

"Evil priest," I told him, frowning, before going into the room to meet the waiting girl.

"Finally, someone is here," the girl said, raising her head as I stepped into the room. "Oh. You are not what I expected," she harrumphed, laying her head back and staring at the ceiling.

"What were you expecting?" I asked as I slowly made my way toward her.

"A pack of horny priests. Or some strange being come to ravish me," she whispered, her hips gyrating. "Why else would that priest have tied me up like this, then coated my pussy with magic that makes me think I could orgasm forever if something would only touch me. And then he just left me here alone for hours. Can you imagine?"

"Oh, yes. I can imagine it very well. And I can see exactly why you might think that," I said with chuckle. "You're not far off, you know. There is a strange being that will come to ravish you this night. But only after I have touched you, and made you cum as many times as I wish."

The girl smiled at me suspiciously at me. "Truly? You aren't just telling me this so you can rip my heart out while I am a pathetic wanton creature?"

I sat in the chair between her legs. "Truly." I picked up the painter's brush, and a large hard edged feather, and held them up for her to inspect. "I want to rip nothing from you except your screams of pleasure. Should we start with one of these? Or would you prefer a more direct approach?"

"I've died and gone to the most amazing afterlife there is," she moaned. "The feather first, please."

I stood and ran the feather over her fluttering eyelids, down her cheek, across her lips, and down her throat. I moved slowly down her body, flicking the tip of the feather over the tips of her nipples, and using the hard edge to move in lazy circles around her breasts. She struggled against the ropes that held her, as the feather tickled and teased. Her hips pumped rhythmically, as I worked down her stomach. I moved it over the outside of her hip, and then around to the inside.

She sucked in a breath, as I moved the very tip of the feather over the outer lips of her sex. Then ran the edge up the very center. "Gods, that feels so good."

I sat down in the chair, and played the feather over her sensitive flesh. Using the very tip to cajole her clit and push back the slight hood that it hid beneath. I used the feather like a small whip, and slapped her several times, before covering her with my mouth and sucking her small clit into my mouth.

She bucked against me and screamed, as I held fast. My tongue flicked over and over against the tiny bundle of nerves. The first orgasam was amazingly intense. Her legs shook, and her abdomen rolled. Her cunt shuddered, and spasmed. I held her in my mouth and licked the sweet nectar as it ran from her.

I was acutely aware of my own throbbing sex, and fought to keep from reaching my hands between my legs to release my own pent up arousal. I squeezed my legs tightly together, and released her sex drawing back slowly.

I ran my hands over her, using my thumbs to spread her lips. I peered into her sex, seeing the bit of flesh that nearly blocked her virginal entrance. I used my index fingers to trace the outside with my fingernail. She groaned and lifted her hips, begging me silently to push into the mysterious depths. I pushed my finger against her. Sliding into my first knuckle before sighing, and turning my attention lower.

I used the lubricant seeping from her sex to generously coat her ass. She whimpered, rolling her hips to push her ass against my probing finger. I slid inside her slowly, and was surprised the warmth and softness within. I moved in and out of her, matching the undulation of her hips.

I withdrew long enough to dip my fingers into the small pot of oil. And then pushed my middle finger inside. I found my rhythm, fighting not to rock my own hips in synchronicity. I slowly eased my index finger inside, stretching her gently.

The orgasm caused her ass to clench around my fingers buried knuckle deep. She howled as she came, her whole body shaking. "Oh God, you are amazing." I forced my fingers apart, and she screamed as another orgasm overtook the last. She whimpered as I gradually withdrew my fingers from her ass. "Please don't stop."

"Not stopping," I told her, reaching down and picking up the wooden toy, and holding it so she could see it. "Just trying something new."

"Are you going to put that...here?" She wiggled her ass.

"Oh yes, I'm going to push it inside you slowly. Then I am going to leave it there. While it's still inside you, I'm going to lick you here." I used my thumb to rub a few circles around her clit. "And then I'm going to leave you like that for the God."

"Please!" She cried out, and I watched as she orgasmed at just my words. Her eyes rolling, as she tossed her head back, her body shaking.

I coated the oddly shaped toy generously with oil, and then began working it carefully into her ass. Pushing it in a little at a time, before nearly withdrawing completely, then advancing again just a little further than the time before.

At it's widest she hissed, her hips jerking downward, as she tried to escape the intrusion. I withdrew, just a little, and held it in place. I understood the purpose of the toy's base, it gave me a non-oiled surface to hold while I worked it into the tightness of her ass.

"Shh," I whispered, holding the toy in place, and leaning forward to kiss her sex. I used just my lips, mouthing against her sex. I felt her relaxing, as she began moaning again, her hips moving just a little. I started to move the toy again, not pushing to the widest point, but moving closer and closer.

As we neared the widest point again, I began licking her. Running the flat of my tongue over her clit repeatedly. I hovered at the widest point of the toy, and sucked her clit into my mouth. Spearing the sensitive flesh viciously as I pushed the wooden toy inside her to the base.

Her screams echoed through the shrine. Her hips jerking wildly, her arms straining at the ropes holding them above her head.

I continued my assault on her pussy, coaxing three more orgasms from her, before I pushed away from her. The desire to slide my fingers inside her pussy almost overwhelming. I stood and left the room quickly.

I closed the door, and pressed my back against the door, my eyes closed tight. I was breathing too fast. I fought to slow my breaths, before I finally opened my eyes.

Iztali was standing in front of me, looking as though he were getting ready grab hold of me should I start to fall. "She sounded like she was a lot of fun," he said with a smile, but his tone was sad. "Tlaloc will enjoy her greatly."

I nodded, and then pushed away from the door. I didn't want to keep the girl from enjoying the rest of her night because I was blocking the door Tlaloc would come through.

I walked to my room, frowning as I remembered that this would be her last night, and I despaired that this would be her first and only night of passion on this world. I flopped onto the bed, my mind shifting from melancholy to hopeful. If the God did not get what he needed from the girl to bring the rains tonight, then I doubted any could.

The priest and I drank our nightly chocolatl, but did not speak. We both listed to the sounds of the girl, as the volume of her cries increased then quieted, and then increased again. I managed not to gulp down my mug, but too soon it was empty.

"Ready?" The priest asked, as he patted my leg, reaching for the oil.

I pleaded silently for a reprieve, but laid back while he coated my sex again. I shuddered, but not with passion. The oil was like fire, and I couldn't hold back the tears that sprang to my eyes.

"Try to sleep," Iztali whispered after he had tied me. "I know I will not."

I laid listening to the girl until the first light of dawn was breaking. She had screamed until she was hoarse. If I listened hard enough, I imagined that I could hear the sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

I had become so used to the sounds of her cries that it was almost startling when the girl's screams stopped abruptly. The morning was silent, except for a rolling of thunder somewhere far off.

Chapter 6. Bitter Ashes

________________

The rain did not come the following day, though the sky was overcast and gray. I had been so sure the fourth girl would be the magic number. Her pleasure had been amazing while I worked her over. She had screamed her orgasms nearly until sunrise, as Tlaloc thoroughly enjoyed her as well.

She had not been the one. Nor was the girl after that, or the one after, or the one after. The thunder each night never sounded any closer. My days had all run together after that night, and I didn't know how many girls I had 'worked' since.

I had stopped speaking to Iztali after the seventh or eighth girl. I fell into the monotony of my captivity. I woke each day, ate my meal, bathed myself, spent my time in the steam hut where my sex was covered in the oil, serviced a girl before the God came to have his way with her, then returned to my room to drink the only pleasure left in my life, before the priest covered my pussy in more oil, and then bound me to my bed. Most nights I heard the rumble of the ghost storm that never manifested before I fell asleep.

I was so swollen and tender that with each application of oil I had to fight not to cry out, or jerk away from the priest's gentle hands. I no longer felt arousal, only the endless burning throb of the blood coursing through my sex.

___

One morning before the sun rose, I lay drifting. I was not awake, but I wasn't dreaming either. Voices drifted into my room from the hallway as the priest and the God walked in front of my door.

"I fear she is too obedient, and she will never do what is needed," the priest had said.

"If she will not do it for passion, then eventually she will do it out of spite and hatred. Either is just as well. We will just continue to wait her out," Tlaloc had replied.

"Of course, my lord. She has just grown so..." The voices faded as they walked down the hall.

___

Several days later, in the temazcal, the priest pinched my pussy lips after covering them in oil. I cursed and jerked away from him, glaring and crying. "It's bad enough that you touch me. But unless he has told you to do it, don't pinch me again."

"Are you in pain?" The priest asked, his kind eyes full of concern.

"Does it matter?" I muttered, wiping the tears from my eyes then waving my hands in the direction of the shrine. "Go prep the girl, priest, bind her eyes and gag her. Blind and gag all of them until the end."

When the priest told me she was ready. I walked to the room in in a haze of anger and pain. I immediately took my seat. I didn't speak to the girl, nor did I hear anything she said to me through the muffle of the gag. I ignored her cries, and began working her clit, running my finger in endless circles, until her pussy contracted. Forcing her to orgasm without any pleasure from it.

I repeated the process, as I grew more angry. Jealous that after I left the room, the God would come and soothe her. That soon she would be wreathing in pleasure, while all I had was the endless ache between my legs.

I fought the desire to shove my hand into her sex. To tear her precious maiden's flesh, and let her virgin's blood drip from her pussy onto the floor.

When she had orgasmed a second time under my insistent touch, I stood and walked out of the room. I never looked at her face. I glared at Iztali in the hallway, and retreated to my room. I drank my chocolatl in a few large swallows, not tasting it. I did not wait for the priest to sit and drink his.

I laid down, shifting my xicolli, and spreading my legs. I lay like that for a long time, waiting while Iztali drank his chocolate, staring down at me between swallows. I glared up at him, willing him to hurry. I was so tired.

The cursed thunder rolled in the distance, The priest nodded in acknowledgment as if he heard more in the distant noise than I, his eyes turning to the window as if looking for the storm. Seeing only the endless stars he sighed, and sat down his mug. He sat on the bed, and gently spread the oil.

I turned my head away, determined not to pull away, or let him see the tears again. When he had finished, I felt the bed move as he stood, but I did not turn my head to look at him. He left the room without tying me to keep me from touching myself. That hadn't been a risk for many nights now. I didn't think I could feel anything akin to pleasure.

Tonatiuh rose, but I thought nothing of his return, his warmth and light gave me no comfort. My thoughts grew darker, as I fantasized using the cordage to tie a noose. I saw my feet kicking, slower and slower.

I paced the length of the small room, acutely aware of the way my thighs rubbed together. My eyes burned with unshed tears, as I imagined shoving my hand into the next girls cunt, and ripping her heart from the tiny hole. I felt like a wounded jaguar trapped in a small cage, I wanted to lash out, and make someone else bleed.

I was still pacing, hours later, when Iztali came, carrying a bowl of pozolli. I took the bowl when he offered it, and ate standing in the center of the room. I didn't taste the savory meat or the avocado. I didn't taste anything except the bitterness of my despair.

When I finished, the priest tried to comfort me. I pushed away from him as he tried to wrap me in his arms. "If you hug me, I will cry," I whispered, seeing the heartbroken expression of the priest. The misery I heard in my voice was unbearable. "I don't want to cry anymore."

As I bathed, I fell into a deep numbing calm. The water soothing away some of the pain. Finally, I just sat down in the shallow water, and waited for the priest to insist I join him in the temazcal. I closed my eyes, and listed to the music of the waterfall.

I heard splashing, and looked up to see the priest moving through the water toward me. "Is it time?" I asked, and started to stand.

The priest shook his head as he removed his robe and tossed to the bank of the pool. "No, Tlaloc will not arrive until much later. We have a little more time tonight. You looked comfortable here, and I wanted to come and sit with you." He sat down slowly. "We don't need to speak, if you do not wish. I have come to enjoy your company."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds