(S)He Who Brings the Rain

I worked him with my hand, almost bringing him again. His hips bucked wildly as I covered him with my mouth. He moved against my tongue, meeting my movements with his own. I felt his cock grow even harder and he came again crying my name.

Before I could begin working his softening cock again, he sat up, pushing me away. He rolled me over onto my back. "My turn, I dreamed of having you beneath me for a long time."

He dove between my legs, his tongue moving over my slit with amazing quickness. His tongue jabbing at my clit relentlessly. I whimpered, my hips rolling to meet his attentions.

He looked up at me, his deep brown eyes twinkling with near malice, as he took both of my legs, and pushed them to my shoulders. I let my head fall back onto bed. I felt his lips curve into a smile before they enveloped the hood of my clit, and began sucking at it gently. He cajoled my clit to rise from its hood and began stroking it roughly with the length of his tongue.

He released one of my legs and I felt a finger press into my sex. I cried out, as it slid into my depths. I was rewarded with a throaty moan that rumbled against my clit. I felt the pleasure building he shoved another finger inside me, and began pumping into me. I orgasmed chewing the inside of my mouth, my leg pushing against his arm, as he held me beneath him.

He raised himself up, his mouth leaving my sex, only to crush our lips together. He kissed me with the same barely contained violence he had shown my pussy. I cried out as his teeth bit into my tongue, and he positioned himself between my legs.

He buried his cock inside me and began thrusting. I screamed as my pussy contracted, squeezing and trying to hold him within me. I tore my mouth away from his as screamed my pleasure into the night.

The priest pummeled into me and I met his thrusts as best I could, one of my legs still caught on his arm the other kicking uselessly against the bed. I came just a fraction of a second before the priest. The orgasm rolled through my pussy pushing him over the edge. We both came screaming as he continued to pound uncontrollably against into me.

Finally, his thrusts slowed, and he fell onto his back beside me. There were tears in his eyes, but he was laughing. "That was amazing," he whispered breathlessly. And a second later I heard his silent communication to Tlaloc, "Magnificent."

The God's rumbling laughter filled both our minds, and the night shook with thunder.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 44 milliseconds