Sandi's World of Fashion

"Oh god no, honey. Not at all. You've given me so much courage and self confidence. You're my angel, darling. Don't blame yourself at all. I owe you everything."

"You don't owe me a thing, Edie. You were in there all the time. You just needed someone to let you see the really beautiful woman that you are, that's all. Call Mrs. Walker though to let her know what your plans are so she doesn't think I wasted her time."

"I will," she said. "Now I have to get on my way and you have to get back to work. I'll call you this evening."

We embraced and kissed each other and she headed off for whatever direction her life was taking. She'd be fine. I knew that now.

As it turned out, she didn't leave town until the following day, having spent the night at Katherine's. I'd love to have been a fly on that wall.

She called late Sunday night to let me know she was in Dallas with her sister and would keep me posted. Monday night, her sister called to thank me for what I'd done for Edie. She said she agreed with the name change and everything else.

"She won't tell me how you managed to do it, and I don't care. I'm just grateful. She is so full of life and so happy that I don't care."

Tuesday morning, Katherine showed up at the store to buy a peach colored teddy and a matching robe for someone. The deal was, of course, I had to meet her for lunch.

"I've been trying to call you for days," she said. "You're either not there or the line is busy and I haven't left messages because you might call and I'd be out or something."

"I've been putting in a lot of hours and the phone has been crazy when I do find time to be there"

"Are you ever going to tell me what the hell happened between you and Edith, or Edie as she calls herself now."

"Won't she tell you?" I asked. "She spent the night at your house."

"I want your side of the story," she said. "Besides, we were kind of busy."

"I just bet," I said.

I gave her some of the details and she said she loved the new Edie and her new outlook on life.

"Has David made any overtures at getting her back?"

"She's not coming back," she said. "She's moving to Dallas. David filed for divorce and neither of them want the house so she's buying a charming home about five miles from her sister. There's something else going on too but she says she'll tell us all about it when she comes in to settle everything".

"I've got to get back to work. Are we still getting together next weekend or do you want to postpone it. "

"No, honey. Why would I do that? I'll call you later if I can get through to you"

The rest of the week was a madhouse of preparations for a huge fashion show and sale. We had a new line of intimate apparel called 'Seductions" and another of sleepwear called "Sensual You." We had to rearrange the department, set up displays, stock them, build up back stocks, price everything and learn the sales codes, all in less than three days while conducting the normal business. We worked late almost every night and just barely met our deadlines.

Katherine called me on Friday to confirm our scheduled meeting at her house for Sunday and suggested that I spend Saturday night there. I told her I was just too tired and Saturday was going to be very stressful.

Stressful would have been a walk in the park compared to the way Saturday turned out. It quickly became a nightmare of mis-marked cartons, incorrect shipments and the failure of one of our main computer streams, which required our customers to go to a different department to check out. I went through the drive thru at a fish place and by eight, I was in bed.

I called her Sunday morning, about ten to let her know I'd just gotten out of bed, She said she was having lunch about two if I was interested, so I arrived at one-thirty to find a citrus parfait waiting for me.

"Have you thought of what you want to do for the party?" I asked, "or is it to be another fashion show?"

"I think the women were looking forward to another fashion show," she said, "but I think I'd like it to be something a bit different."

"I think you're right," I said. "As much as they enjoyed the last one, I think back to back fashion shows might not have the same impact. I've been to some parties that have been fun and everyone got what they came for, but I'm not really sure they would work for this group. These were primarily college age or so. There was a lot of alcohol involved too, and I don't see these women as that type of group."

We stopped for lunch but as we ate, we reviewed parties and party games that we'd seen or heard of, then we took our wine out onto the veranda.

"I just don't know," she said. "Maybe we just match them up in pairs and have a big pool party. We could just draw some names for their time with you."

"That doesn't sound very exciting, Katherine," I said..

"I know. Maybe the fashion show is the best after all."

"Let me call a friend of mine." I said. "She might just have our answer for us"

While I was gone, she poured more wine for us.

"Oh, I think you're going to like this idea," I said. "My friend Anita, runs a home party network, selling sex toys."

"I like it already," she said.

"I thought you might." I said. "so anyway, I told her what we were doing and between the two of us, we came up with an idea for a very naughty toy party."

"More than just a toy party?" she asked.

"What if we combined a toy party, with a slumber party?"

"Good lord," she said, "that could easily turn into an orgy."

"I suppose," I said, "if you were to let it get out of control but we won't have that problem. "

"I'm not sure I understand," she said."

"Let me tell you how it might work. Now, as I understand it, the women really wanted the fashion show so they could have a chance to win a private show with me."

"Yes," she said. "They wanted to be able to have a beautiful young woman make love to them."

"Imagine this then. As they arrive, each woman chooses a plastic ball from a big bowl or pail or something. In the ball she finds a number on a chain, which she wears around her neck. Tammi starts the party the same way she always does, but then she stops to draw a number. If the woman with that number will get up on the stage to demonstrate the toy, she gets to keep the toy"

"Oh my god," Lisa said, "in front of everyone?"

"In front of everyone. If they have an orgasm with the toy, they also get a fifty dollar certificate good on one other toy. I the want they can ask another woman to join her in the demonstration. If one of them has an orgasm, they each get one of the toys they're demonstrating but if the both have orgasms they get a one hundred dollar certificate which is good on one or two toys.

"I like it so far," she said.

"She then continues showing the toys until the break. At that time, she shows a toy never before seen in the United States and one that cannot be bought yet. I'll draw a number and the winner gets to demonstrate the product with me. Assuming that we both have orgasms, she takes the toy home with her, a toy worth over three hundred dollars. "

"Oh my god. That must be some toy."

"She just described it to me and I assure you it is "some toy" as you called it. I think I'm going to need a break after that. After the break, we repeat the whole thing and I'll demonstrate the last toy of the day with another lucky woman. "Does that sound like it would work?"

"I'm going to bribe the demonstrator," Katherine said..

"No fair cheating," I said.

"She's giving away two toys worth that much? How can she do that?" she asked.

"She's not," I said, "we are, but they only cost us a hundred each and you can take half of that out of my check."

"I most certainly will not," she said, indignantly. "You work hard for that money. I can take that out of my cookie jar, Sandi. If there is one thing I have to share, its money so don't argue with me. Now, tell me where the slumber party comes into the mix."

"I thought we should ask the others how they'd like to do it." I said. "They might choose to select their own partners for the evening, but if they choose, we can draw numbers to select partners. The only thing we have to be careful; of is, that some of them may want to bring their partners from outside our group and that would cause a problem because of the lack of sleeping arrangements. Right now, we would need five bedrooms, which only leaves you with the one spare."

"Yes, and that's an awfully small room," she said. "Actually I don't use it as a bedroom so I'd just as soon not even mention it."

"So whatever they decide to do is up to them,' I said. "We just need to know for planning purposes. They might shoot the slumber party idea down completely."

"Well, I have to contact everyone anyway to work out the best date so I'll get their suggestions then."

"Well, just remember to give me time. I have to be sure I can get that Saturday off."

"Are we done for now?" She asked.

"I think so," I said.

"Good," she said, "because I'm ready for a swim. How about you?"

"I don't have a suit here," I said.

"Honey, you never need a suit here," she said. "We have complete privacy."

She quickly stripped naked, heading for the pool, and I followed her lead, jumping into the pool right behind her. It felt incredible as the cool water swept over my nude body.

She swam to the other end of the pool and climbed out. When I got there, she sat on the edge, reaching back to get something behind her. When I saw the flash of blue plastic, I quickly swam away from her.

"You want a piece of this, you'll have to be quicker than that," I said.

She paced around the pool, while I swam in circles, staying far enough away from her that she couldn't jump out to grab me. I saw her poise to jump so I moved a bit further back, but she dove deep and I tried to jump away from her but the next thing I knew, my feet went out from under me and I was upended backwards. The next thing I knew I had a long, fat dildo buried in my pussy and she had me from behind to ram it in even deeper.

She pushed me into the wall to begin fucking me from behind. It was all I could do to keep a grip on the wall, I didn't do it for long though, and minutes later, I dropped into the water with the dildo still inside. I swam for the ladder, eventually losing the dildo. She was right behind me to push me down as we came out of the water. We wrestled for a few minutes, laughing each time we managed to get away, but we wound up in a fast and hard 69, trying our best to make the other come before we did. Thankfully, I lost.

"You know," she said, as we lay together, "Since I met you, I've lost twenty-two pounds, and my sex life is absolutely fantastic. Can I adopt you?"

"I don't think my folks would think much of that idea," I said..

"Well then, I guess I'll have to kidnap you."

"And give up the variety of lovers you have now? That wouldn't last long. Besides, Kelli, and Lisa and the others would bust the wall down if they found out you took away their plaything."

"You are NOT our plaything, Sandi. Our lover; yes, but also a very good friend. "

"Well, right now your lover needs fluids and nourishment. Is there any of that cheese platter left?"

"I'm sure there is,:" she said. "Perhaps while we recover, we can go over some of the things we need to do to get ready."

By the time we went to bed, things were pretty well organized with to-do lists a mile long. and a shopping list even longer. If everything turned out as planned, it was going to be a wild party for sure, maybe even wilder than that night turnout to be.

Every time we get together, it seems she has a new toy to try out on me and this time she produced a new double ended dildo of about twenty inches or so. The spiral ribbing was more pronounced than most I'd seen with an almost frightening head.

I don't claim to be super tight or anything of the sort, but I had to use lube twice to introduce this one into my body. No matter that I was careful to ease it in, there was still a tinge of discomfort as I pushed it through and more when I worked it in.

I felt it stretch me to new limits in some areas and I learned right away that I had to keep it away from my cervix. We were careful not to rush any intensification of action until we felt more at ease with it. I discovered that by holding onto the dildo right behind me, I was able to control to some degree the depth of penetration. We never did reach the level of speed or force we normally enjoy, but we did approach orgasm almost simultaneously in a chorus of cries known only to women. I came seconds before she did and we both dropped face down on the bed.

"Put that one away," I said. "I feel like I've just had sex with an entire football team."

"I know," she said. "That head is just too large."

"I may have to take a week or so off to recover," I said.

"Well, I hate to do it but that one gets thrown away." She said. "Let's get a shower and call it a day."

The next morning, there was just a slight tinge of discomfort, but just enough to make me wonder how my body would feel after a full day at work.

The day of the party, I was there early to help get things set up. Through the use of rented plants, she had created separate areas for each couple. That would allow the women to be as sexual as they wanted without embarrassment.

A large punch bowl contained the numbered plastic balls that would determine the makeup of the four individual couples, and new robes were draped over every chair.

At the front of the room, several tables were spread out. Brochures and information folders were displayed on one and several sale flyers of discontinued, returned, refused, and demo toys were spread out along with prepared order forms. In back of the tables was a big screen plasma television and an oversized drawing pad on an easel.

Two tables were covered, to be revealed later. Setting behind the line of tables was a platform that held long padded benches with pillows under them.

I heard the doorbell and went to let Tammi in, pulling a cart loaded with boxes and briefcases. She left them near the tables and came over to meet Katherine, who immediately fell in love with her. I wasn't surprised since she always had a similar effect on me. Tammi is an amazing woman of about five- six, gray-green eyes, with beautiful auburn hair which she wears long most of the time. She says she's a 38C but she lies. I guarantee that those babies are at the very least a D and rock hard. She's a fitness freak, an aerobics instructor, a runner, and bicyclist, competing in a one hundred mile ride last year and placing third. I get tired just listening to her talking about her latest achievement.

As Tammi turned to finish her set-up procedures, Katherine came to motion me into the library, where she closed the door.

"Is she...I mean does she...?"

I laughed at her feeble attempt to discover Tammi's lifestyle.

"She's bi," I said, "but she's very selective about who sleeps with her."

"What are you saying? She asked. "She's not staying after the party?"

"That's not what I said. She just didn't want to have her partner be the luck of the draw."

"I hope you haven't laid claim to that luscious body already," she said, "because if you have, you're in for a fight, and I have no intention of losing."

"Well, this is your lucky day, you selfish woman, because I talked it over with her and she's spending the night with the two of us."

"Oh my god, I've died and gone to heaven."

"Oh hush, girl. Get out there and make happy. I've got to see if Tammi will let me see those new toys."

.Well, of course, she wouldn't. She said it would diminish the shock factor. Why should she care? She wasn't the one that had to use the toy with another woman...on stage...in front of a group of women that I had witnessed in full insanity at the sight of an especially risqué piece of intimate apparel.

I've never been with a more excited group of women. The knowledge that they were about to witness something few women would ever see, had them so aroused they were like fleas on a griddle. Chattering like horney chipmunks, they filed past the bowl to draw their numbers, that were on silver tags, which they wore around their necks.

Right on schedule, Katherine had every one check their numbers. As she called off a number, that woman would step up to the bowl and wait as her partner was selected. There was the usual banter as the women stepped off to one side and another number was drawn. Once everyone knew who their partner was, they were asked to sit down so the show could get started.

When everyone was seated, she introduced Tammi to everyone and you could hear the women's reaction to her appearance. She surprised even me when she announced that two of the number tags had a red heart on the back. She wanted those women to come forward. She took them behind a curtain which was just behind the television.

When they came back, they were flushed and grinning so I knew something was up.

She started the show with new versions of the old stand by toys. Various lengths, thicknesses and colors of dildo design. Texture and enhancements were the only new things here. Different ribbing, bumps, ridges, etc.

She then moved on to the newest thing in dildo design, the glass dildo. The unusual shapes and styles made many of the women wet with thoughts of what they could do. For example, one was formed in such a sway to provide maximum contact with your g-spot, while being easy to control. Large ben-wa type balls were molded into several of them. She drew a number and told the winner, a woman named Valerie, she could have her choice of the glass dildos to demonstrate.

She chose a long dildo with three balls molded into it. Tammi had her lie on the stage with her body angled so the audience could watch as she put it in, and still be able to watch her face for the effect it was having on her. As the first ball popped into her, she yelped, then moved it in and out, making soft grunting sounds with each pass in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my god, I love it," she said. One by one, she worked the balls through, each time stroking several times. With the last ball through, she pushed it deep and paused. To catch her breath. Only then did she start pumping it into her, occasionally stopping to taking it almost all the way out to get the full effect of the balls entry and exit.

The strokes began to get faster and harder and she got louder and louder.

"Oh god yes, yes, yes, oh my goooooooooooooddddddd, oh, oh,oh, shiiiiiiiit."

With a final shudder, she came with several convulsive thrusts of her hips into the dildo.

As she was masturbating, I was watching the audience. Not a single woman had denied their need to touch and play with themselves, although I didn't see any apparent orgasms. When she finished, there was no applause, just an almost simultaneous exhaling of air.

She obviously was embarrassed when she sat up and Tammi took her behind the curtain to recover.

As Tammi began discussing vibrators, Carolyn Danzig gave a quick, loud cry, lifting her body forward in her chair. Tammi didn't say anything at that time, and Carolyn relaxed, her face flushed. A few minutes later, while discussing the different type of vibrators, Carolyn once again cried out but this time she continued writhing in her chair.

"oh my god, oh my god, " she repeated over and over as her body twitched and jumped like a jumping bean. Her hands had a death grip on the arms of her chair, her head tilted back with her eyes closed and we all watched as she built to orgasm but then she seemed to relax a bit, taking rapid breaths. A few seconds later, she nearly screamed. Her back arched, her hips whipped forward in jerky thrusts, and the orgasm took control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds