Sharon's 1st Month - a Kinky Life

He was a young investment banker type, looking deliberately casual, but reeking of money. Standing with him, very much in subordinate stance, was a slender delicate blonde girl, the perfect mate for a wannabe Master of the Universe. She looked divine. That is if you were at a ritzy polo match in the Hamptons, perfect in her wool LBD and low designer heels. Not only was her outfit not a great fit for this club, but she was also clearly not happy with what she was watching. The look of disgust on her face when she saw two women sensually dancing with each other next to two hot guys also dancing close, each pair pausing to kiss each other, was impossible to hide. Looking over at each other the two vampires grinned, they had their targets for the night.

Sharon whispered in Fiona's ear,

"Lover, I have to have time alone with that stuck-up blonde. I need to change her world tonight and open her eyes. Can you allow me? All I need you to do is to captivate and distract that hot guy she is clearly too uptight for."

Fiona smiled, nodded, then kissed her young lover lightly. The older woman was surprised and quite proud her young vampire lover was already volunteering to user her growing powers on a mortal, without her support. And changing this girl's entire outlook on life seemed like a pretty tough task, but if it worked, some very warped fun at the same time. She warned her young lover again, no dead bodies tonight! Sharon laughed at her, telling her mistress,

"Absolutely not love, tonight is all about pleasure and changing everything about how this chick sees the world and what she wants in bed. It would be a total waste if she dies tonight. When she gets back with her man, he's going to not know how to handle her in his bed and his life."

The pair worked their approach and seduction seamlessly. Fiona first arranged to literally run into the guy as he came out of the restroom. As she bumped into him, he believed it was his fault to run into this hot redhead. He apparently also knocked into her cocktail glass and spilled her drink all over her big leather covered breasts.

When he apologetically tried to grab some towels from the men's room to clean up the mess, Fiona wasn't angry with him. He was shocked when she quickly pulled him close to kiss him, then pulled his hands against her massive tits. She took control, continuing to kiss the cute guy as she encouraged him to massage her massive round boobs. At that she leaned in and devoured him another hot, wet kiss, owning his mouth with her super long, strong tongue.

Despite his blonde girlfriend only fifty feet away, back near the dance floor, the guy was very happy to stay where he was and continue with his groping and kissing Fiona. In literally three minutes, Fiona had total control over this hot young man. His moans and active hands, now rubbing all over her leather covered ass and caressing her bright red hair meant he wasn't going back to prim little blondie any time soon. And that was good as Fiona was also now very horny and wanted a bit of cum and blood from this cute young diversion.

She happily kept him in the back hallway, giving Sharon her opening to approach the blonde, as they kissed and played with each other. This was the kind of club where many patrons sought out dark corners for a quick bit of blow, pills, or sex. Fiona loved some good drugs but was all about the sex tonight. She enjoyed this young banker's mouth and body for a few minutes. Fiona had him nearly frantic, kissing and rubbing him all over, including playing with his quite hard cock, creating a huge bulge in his designer slacks. But now she wanted more. While Sharon was going to change everything about how the blonde approached life, she wanted to show this ripped young man what real sexual oral skills were.

Despite being an ancient powerful, very dominant vampire, Fiona was as orally talented as any creature who'd been fucking for hundreds of years could possibly be. She was about to show the young guy what that meant. Sharon was good and getting better at going down on men and women, but Fiona knew, with no arrogance, no one matched her skills. And like her young female lover, she did still savor the taste of hot cum. Though nothing could compare to the spicy taste of rich warm blood, Fiona still enjoyed the flavor of a nice load of cum on occasion.

So tonight, still in that dark passageway, she fished the boy's dick out of his pants and squatted right down atop her thigh high boots to have some fun. His dick was exactly what she wanted. It was warm and rock-hard, great size and pulsing steadily. Feeling his dick throb in time with his heartbeat almost had her at once biting into the big vein on the bottom of his cock and feeding on his warm blood. But she held off, and instead brought the young man incredible pleasure. It was certainly far more than his blonde companion ever did. Fiona sensed she hardly ever went down on this delightful, very nice example of cock, and almost certainly never swallowed.

Fiona spent time kissing and licking his crown, driving her pointed tongue into his pisshole, and swirling it all around, as she sucked super hard on his crown. Then, as she had taught Sharon, she soaked his rod with her spit to allow her to deep throat him and, after she told him to do it, he got every guy's dream with a hot woman. Fiona transitioned to let the guy face fuck her as fast as he could. He was now moaning and groaning as he pushed his hips back and forth to drive his hard cock deep in the ancient vampire's throat. She was soon wanting her reward, so she grabbed his ass cheeks to hold him deep in her throat as her long tongue worked over both balls and she rippled her throat to bring her partner to his orgasm.

Sensing he was very near to cumming, Fiona pulled back so just his wide crown was in his mouth. She wanted to savor his cum, not have it shoot straight into her stomach. Fiona fisted the very wet shaft as he shot a massive load of cum, at least four pulses, into Fiona's wet mouth. She slithered up his body, rubbing her leather all over him before she opened her mouth, showed her young lover all his cum, and then smiled as she swallowed it all.

Now, oddly for the first time, Fiona finally used her vampire skills. She stared intently into the man's eyes, at once charming him. She pushed a set of memories and then a command into his brain. He would remember that he had gotten the best blow job of his life, after his date told him she had been called to help her sister, who had come down with the stomach flu. She would be home tomorrow. He was to go home and be ready for her to arrive at noon on Saturday. Then Fiona leaned in and lightly bit his neck, snacking on his rich blood for just a minute. Closing up his wound with her saliva, she banished any memory of her feeding from his memories of the club and sent him home.

The Seduction Begins

While all this had been going on, Sharon had been anything but idle. She had carefully approached the cute blonde from the rear. Her target was hidden in the middle of the crowd, at the edge of the dance floor, a scowl of disapproval still obvious on her pale face. Sharon saw that and knew this seduction and transformation was destined to be. She slid around to the rear of the slender blonde and came up behind the girl, the crowd was so thick the girl could barely move. Sharon lured her in and reduced her resistance by appearing to be of a like mind. If only the blonde knew, what an inhuman, depraved, kinky creature was right behind her.

"Don't you think all that is a little too much",

Sharon was pointing at the two lesbians in tiny spandex dresses and high heels by putting her slender arm with her long bright red nails over the blonde's shoulder, lightly touching her skin, so it was clear that she was referring to the two lezzies. The girl nodded immediately, and half turned to Sharon to confirm her impression of the club,

"You'd think they could find a place where their own kind went and not put on this kind of display in a straight club in front of all of us."

Now Sharon was resolute, tonight she would totally transform this girl. She used all her new charming powers, sending waves of trust and openness into the blonde. She added to those implanted trust and openness to Sharon with messages that she would love what the vampire predator was wearing and trust her, no matter how odd or sick the new things she directed her to do were. Finally, were the messages that the girl was now much more open to receive, that anything Sharon did, her words, her touches, her kisses, would be a massive turn-on. To calm the girl Sharon also planted a message that her fiancée had a late work call for a deal in China and would see her in the morning.

At that Sharon pulled the girl around to face her and introduced herself. The girl was in fact super cute, pretty hot actually, despite the buttoned-down outfit. She introduced herself as Jessica and had an accent to match her attitudes. Now, all of her original plan of finding some hard cocks tonight gone, Sharon was looking over her target with a fresh thought. This girl was full of so much potential, once Sharon changed her views to something more acceptable, she was going to be dynamite. Sharon might do more than sexually ravage this pale woman, it all depended how they got along and how good the sex was tonight.

With her charming skills effectively calming Jessica and making her receptive to anything tonight, the thin blonde didn't blink an eye at the obscene outfit and multiple visible piercings Sharon sported tonight. She also wasn't upset, but aroused, when Sharon chatted her up and began to lightly, but intimately touch her. Taking advantage of the feelings and messages she had implanted, Sharon moved to hold the girl's hand while also stroking her neck and cheeks in a very sensual and personal manner. The two shared another cocktail, now thick as thieves. Without prompting Jessica opened up on how she was dragged to the club by her fiancée, and that he wouldn't admit it but was clearly turned on by all the sluts here tonight. Sharon smiled at her and lured her in deeper telling her,

"Honey, come on, you're the hottest chick here tonight, well except maybe for me."

Jessica smiled at the compliment, already totally aroused by Sharon's perfume, her voice and now her touch. The repressed blonde didn't know it but was now totally enmeshed in Sharon's seductive web. Jessica agreed right away when Sharon suggested they get out of the loud club and enjoy some more drinks and conversation at her brownstone, where it was much quieter, and the liquor was from her world-class cellar.

Of course, in her state of mind, Jessica was never going to turn down an offer for more time with the intoxicating Sharon. There was nothing she wanted to do but spend tonight as close to the young platinum blonde as possible. The two were very soon at the curb climbing into their Uber, Jessica willingly about to head out for a very sexual, life changing night. She had no idea what Sharon was planning, or that her new friend was a very deadly creature, who would kill her without a qualm.

As they headed uptown to Fiona's place on the Upper East Side, Sharon made sure to stay very close to Jessica, not letting up on the flood of sensations washing over the innocent blonde. She was now whispering in her ear, lips literally almost kissing her ear lobe, her tongue now touching Jessica's sensitive ear as she gave her a series of sexy compliments and ideas. Sharon was also touching Jessica along her whole body, one arm around her companion's slight frame while her other hand was now massaging Jessica's bare leg. In no time her lower hand was getting closer and closer to Jessica's pussy, causing the girl to start to absolutely soak her panties.

Jessica was clearly now no longer just reacting solely to being charmed by her vampire companion. She was honestly, on fire. Tonight, Sharon had her more turned on than she'd ever been with her fiancée. Sharon was herself turned on, seeing Jessica's nipples poking through the expensive black wool dress like big, long erasers. As they hit a bump Sharon took the opportunity to tilt Jessica's face to her and for the first time, lightly kiss her lips. Then looking deep into her eyes, she kissed her again, this time penetrating those pale pink lips with her long double pierced tongue.

For Jessica this was overwhelming. Before being charmed she would have screamed and slapped the vampire. But tonight, Sharon's rich perfume enveloped her, and she barely resisted. Jessica gave now gave into the flood of sensations, wanting more and more of Sharon. She no longer cared that she was with another woman, very much a hot blonde, as she was.

So Jessica opened her own mouth wide and engaged in almost a minute of a heated French kisses with her cute, undead partner. It was clear that Jessica had now given in to her arousal. She was kissing a woman for the first time in her life and feeling what a pierced tongue felt like against her own very active tongue. Jessica was totally moaning into Sharon's open mouth, loving all of it, and nearly out of control.

By the time they arrived at the townhouse Jessica was flushed and panting. Already, all thoughts of how crazy this was, of doing anything but continuing to enjoy Sharon, and the way she made every part of her body feel, were gone. Jessica was doing everything she swore revolted her. She as going to a house with a hot, clearly slutty, woman. They had been caressing and kissing non-stop for the last thirty minutes, and she couldn't understand it, but didn't want it to end. Leaving the Uber, she was impressed with the luxury evident in every part of the building, but that was merely a passing thought. What Jessica desperately wanted so much was to continue to feel like she did when Sharon caressed her body and kissed her lips.

They were soon in the luxurious front parlor, glasses of brandy in hand as they sat very close to each other. Once again, the girls were on that super plush leather sofa in front of the big gas fireplace, a scene that screamed seduction. Maybe it was the charming, maybe it was the utter hotness of a new vampire, but Jessica was ripe to be seduced. She was both more aroused than she had ever been in her life and totally comfortable, though clearly about to get very intimate with another woman. In a totally shock to Jessica, she already knew she'd do anything Sharon wanted, already halfway to her first orgasm. Her only coherent thought was she didn't want just one cum tonight.

Of course, accelerating the seduction, the brandy they were sipping was Fiona's special concoction, rich and heady, full of herbs to lower your inhibitions, as well as a mix of ancient aphrodisiacs. As they finished their first glass, Sharon moved closer to complete her seduction. Jessica was now breathing deeply, her pupils dilated, and she also wasn't pulling back in any way. Without any request or direction, the flushed blonde moved as close to Sharon as she could, cuddling against the hot vampire.

Sharon knew that Fiona had cleared the way tonight and wouldn't be home for hours, trusting her with this cute mortal. She intended to show this young girl unforgettable pleasure and have her ready to do whatever her lover wanted later tonight. By the time Fiona got home to enjoy their guest, Sharon was now very confident Jessica would be a new woman. The cute uptight blonde was aroused and super eager already, but she didn't have a clue that her life would literally never be the same after only one night with Sharon.

Over the next few minutes, Sharon worked her magic, kissing Jessica's warm lips with increasing passion. Jessica was now already a very willing and frisky partner. She was kissing Sharon back with just as much passion, her own tongue very active, deep inside the vampire's mouth. Then Sharon moved lower, kissing, sucking, and licking all over Jessica's long slender neck, leaving bright red hickeys as evidence of her passion. But the action on the big couch was not Sharon with a passive, charmed and drunk partner. Jessica was just as into Sharon and receiving and giving pleasure as her blonde vampire seductress.

Jessica had her own slender arms wrapped tightly around Sharon as she caressed the vampire's bright platinum hair, making sure she didn't move away. The young human not only wasn't objecting, but the once uptight girl, who was so homo-phobic all her life, was actively petting and caressing her hot partner. Jessica was not only not stopping Sharon from exploring all of her body with her long red nailed hands, her moans and groans showed she was loving this seduction.

Sharon's hands explored all the young girl's sexy, petite body, caressing, rubbing and even pinching those hard nipples. Pinching Jessica didn't get a protest, just the loudest moans yet. Sharon massaged Jessica's cute boobs through the expensive wool dress and ended up with a hand under the dress, pressing her panties hard to rub up and down Jessica's soaked slit and now very hard clit. It wasn't a struggle for Sharon to remove the dress and lacy lingerie, Jessica was quite eager to help to get rid of her dress and lingerie and expose all of her sexy body for Sharon's attentions.

Now, a very aroused woman, Jessica was wantonly sprawled on the big couch wearing just her heels, hoping she was keeping Sharon's interest. She surely was. Jessica's pose was nothing you could have foreseen two hours ago. Laying across the couch, her exposed nipples were rock hard, her thin legs spread wide to expose her long thighs and soaked pussy. The young blonde had not thought of resisting or leaving all night. Now she was incredibly eager for more pleasure from her new lover. And Sharon never let up, enjoying her success at seducing this cute blonde, continuing to show the upper-class girl what she'd been missing.

Jessica audibly loved it when Sharon worshipped her breasts, no dress or bra in the way anymore. As she got serious mauling those B cup boobs, Sharon had them wet all over, nipples hard and erect and left three or four big hickeys, which matched the hickeys on both sides of Jessica's slender neck. Then knowing she had Jessica totally under her thumb, Sharon slithered down her body, kissing along the way as she prepared to worship the blonde's very wet pussy.

Sharon once again confirmed what the piercer had told her, the effect of two piercings when you went down on someone was beyond description. She always marveled how every pussy tasted different, as each had a slightly different shade of color and different lips, but Sharon loved them all. She ate Jessica to three orgasms, each one bigger than the last and arriving at shorter and shorter intervals.

Jessica got to experience everything the young vampire had learned from her mistress. She moaned and held Sharon's head tight against her with one hand, while she used the other to play with her own diamond-hard nipples. The young vampire first licked up and down Jessica's wet slit before pushing her clit hood back to suck on Jessica' hard red clit, as if it was a tiny cock. That got a loud scream from the lithe blonde and she now grabbed Sharon's head with both hands as her first orgasm exploded. However, Sharon was just starting her three-course meal.

Not pausing to let Jessica recover and relax, Sharon never pulled away from Jessica's fragment pussy, continuing her loving assault. Now she added one slender hand to her play, first fucking the wet young girl with two fingers while alternated between biting and pulling on Jessica's pussy lips and then licking and sucking on her now very sensitive clit. Sharon knew just what to do to get Jessica off. She turned her hand around deep inside Jessica's soaked tight pussy to now stroke the girls swollen G-spot as she sucked and licked her clit at the same time. This time Jessica let out a fierce howl as she arched her back off the couch. After her howl Jessica vocally showed how much her sexual orientation had changed in just a few hours,

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds