Sharon's 1st Month - a Kinky Life

The red head, maybe it was because her hair matched Fiona's flaming red color, or wasn't an absolute bitch, got rewarded after her breast worship. She got her turn at pleasure when Fiona fingered her, getting her off as she shoved two fingers deep inside her shaved pussy, while rubbing her hard swollen clit with her thumb. The men were all very occupied on the other big bed with Sharon, not looking away from the hot blonde at all.

Fiona saw that and also knew the dark-haired woman was unable to see anything trapped beneath her. The girl wasn't bad with her oral skills, she continued to lick and suck Fiona's massive pussy lips and clit and then tongued her tight brown asshole, probably hoping to be released after Fiona came again. That allowed Fiona, as she came a second time, to lean down and feed on the red head, draining quite a bit of her blood, before she charmed her to fall into a deep sleep with no memories of anything after the nightclub.

Sated for now, Fiona got busy with her curvy little partner, never giving her a chance to notice or wonder why the red head girl was comatose on the bed next to her. Fiona wanted to prepare the room, while Sharon was still fucking the three guys. Fiona had told her to drain all three of their first load of cum, before they got into the main event tonight. At their age they'd get hard again pretty rapidly and she wanted no accidental hair trigger dicks while Sharon was enjoying herself in her blood orgy.

Fiona pulled the curvy girl from between her legs and promised her a unique experience. The girl smiled, probably thinking Fiona was going to return the favor and go down on her. That was certainly not Fiona's plan, especially for this bitch. In reality, though the dark-haired woman had no idea, she had already had the final orgasm of her life. Getting everything ready, Fiona kissed the girl as she moved her over to some of the bondage gear.

First, Fiona pulled the smaller woman's arms behind her back, zipping them into a tight leather arm binder. Then she cuffed and chained together her ankles, attaching another chain to the girl's bound arms, connecting it to the girl's chained ankles, totally restraining her. Not bothering to blindfold or gag her, Fiona then, using her tremendous strength hooked a long chain to the cuffed ankles and pulled her upside down, hoisted by a pulley and track system high above them in the dark ceiling. The puzzled woman was now hanging, spinning, as Sharon finished fucking her partners.

While Fiona had been warming up, enjoying her girl-on-girl fun, Sharon took control of the three guys. They may have thought they were going to pound the short, hot blonde, whether she liked it or not, but they quickly found out that Sharon was in charge. Using her improving vocal powers, the three big guys found they wanted to do exactly what she ordered them to do. Sharon was super horny and anticipating the main event, but first she wanted a good long taste of their hard cocks before she let them shoot their first loads inside her tight body.

The platinum blonde soon had what she wanted, three naked men around her, next to that custom built, massive bed. She first wanted them hard, so she danced to the beat of the music as she rubbed her boobs and ass all over them, kissing them from their lips down to the hard little nipples. While she was dancing, she peeled off her tight latex dress and matching panties. Sharon smiled, but kept her fangs hidden; their dicks were hardening nicely. All were decent size, but one was a stand-out, it had to be well over eight inches.

Sharon enjoyed tasting them for a few minutes, moving around to suck and kiss each hard dick, letting her savor each man's pre-cum as she fisted the other two. She even teased them after a few minutes, swallowing each dick completely in turn. Sharon used her double-pierced tongue to caress the sensitive vein at the bottom of their cocks as she went up and down, and licked their balls when they were buried in her throat, showing the three men all her oral talents.

Now that all the cocks were ready, Sharon pushed Mr. Huge Dick down on his back and mounted him. Though he was blessed with a very wide cock, she easily took him deep into her soaking wet pussy, till her clit piercing was rubbing on his midsection. Then she tossed a bottle of lube at the second guy, telling him to get her ass ready and use the rest on his cock. The lucky guy high fived the remaining guy and was soon deep inside Sharon's tight little ass. As she milked the two dudes, she motioned the final guy over.

He got the complete treatment she had given a hint of before, a world class blow job. However, after only about three minutes he was a disappointment, he grabbed Sharon's wild hair and nearly immediately dumped a big load of cum into her mouth. Playing coy, though she was a bit irritated, Sharon showed him all the cum on her tongue, contrasting with the two silver balls in her tongue and swallowed it all. Then she pushed him down on the bed and told him to get ready for act two. Now she could devote all her attention to the hard cocks pounding both her holes.

She milked them relentlessly, telling them, as they clearly were about to cum, to pull out, she wanted to drink their cum. While fisting the smaller dick, Sharon soon had her second load, the guy could not hold back as she sucked and licked his wet knob like it was her favorite thing ever. He too then got pushed to the bed as she turned to the last guy, with that massive dong throbbing in front of her, and drained it too. As a vampire Sharon gained no nutrition from all that cum, but had found, after being turned, she totally loved the taste of male spunk.

All three guys were now sprawled on that massive platform bed. Using her voice again, Sharon ordered them to spread out as Fiona joined her. The three guys were quite passive as the two hot women strapped all three men spread eagled on the big platform. All were puzzled but, as Fiona expected, when Sharon began to fist and kiss their dicks, they all were hard again very quickly.

All three men must have thought they were about to enjoy both Sharon and Fiona again, and maybe their friend now spinning upside down. For the four of them, the picture was now quite decidedly odd. There was the cute little red head, sleeping like she was in a coma on the 2nd bed. Above them all was the dark-haired girl, slowly spinning upside, unable to move, and clearly puzzled by where she was, and Fiona's promise to her. The three men were all now hard again but securely strapped down on the big bed.

Fiona took Sharon off to the side, kissing her passionately and whispered in her ear what she was to do next to complete the evening's fun. Fiona had one of her big evil smiles as she told Sharon it was time to show all of what she truly was and have her way with all three men. For once she was to expose her red eyes and fangs each time, to feed off of blood and fear to fuck and then drain her partners. Fiona told her that she was free to let all of her monster nature out, to enjoy the screams and flailing and begging, then heartlessly kill them all.

Sharon's eyes widened, but she didn't shrink from her mistress' directive, she just grinned happily up at her mistress. Just like that first night when she had ridden her partner hard then ripped open his neck to drain him, there was no meekness or hesitation from Fiona's protégé. Sharon pulled Fiona down to her and kissed her with true heat, confirming herself as a heartless killer. Turning away from her victims so they could not hear, she made her mistress very happy,

"Baby, I'm going to love this. I am so horny and thirsty. I'm so ready fuck and drink from these three! No delicate bites, I'm going to enjoy ripping them open."

Luckily none of the men or the woman heard any of it. The guests clearly had no idea this was their last night. But that would change very quickly. For Fiona had told Sharon very deliberately to hide nothing, that the fear and terror of her victims as she fucked and drank from them would amplify and accelerate her pleasure and literally jump start the speed of her physical changes as well as improving her mental vampire powers.

The music pounding out was now vintage Barry White, just the music to fuck by, or in Sharon's case to fuck and then kill your partners by. She wanted to save the biggest dick for last so started with the first of his friends. She rubbed his wet cock along her pierced lips, mixing his pre-cum with her free-flowing pussy juices, before dropping down to bury him deep inside her tight pussy.

For the next five or so minutes she rode her partner, he was clearly loved fucking Sharon, if a little confused at being restrained. Fiona stayed over to the side, playing with the bound girl, while Sharon showed just how great she was at fucking after only a month of Fiona's mentorship. As Sharon rose up towards her orgasm, she tightened her pussy muscles, milking and driving her first partner into his orgasm. But right before each of them came, everything changed. Sharon put both hands on the sides of his face, so he was staring up at her. Then she transitioned into her true form.

The hot blonde dropped her long, razor-sharp fangs startling the man. But he had no time to react, even to scream. Sharon lowered her upper body, so she was pressed against him, big, pierced nipples on his chest, her head with all that blonde hair to his side. Then Sharon opened her mouth wide and ripped open the massive artery on the side of his neck. She drank rapidly as the man felt his neck being torn open and began screaming in pain and fear. With his abject terror it was almost funny that he was so aroused he was still hard, cumming into Sharon's wet pussy as his life slipped away. The other three, two spread-eagled on the bed and one spinning upside down, freaked out. Their screams and curses filled the air. It didn't matter.

In a very short time, guy number one was just a husk of himself. Sharon rose up, immediately turning to the second man. She now had totally red, unnatural eyes and blood trails from her still exposed fangs running down her chin and onto her torso. Both guys that were left were now begging and pleading and cursing the two vampires with threats. Of course, that didn't deter or delay Sharon, it just got Fiona and Sharon more aroused and increased their determination to complete this. The upside-down woman wasn't cursing or threatening, she just kept on screaming manically, really irritating Fiona.

As Sharon approached her second victim, you'd think he would have gone limp, but somehow, he was still half hard. Sharon pushed her fingers into her own pussy, getting them wet with the mixed juices of her own pussy and the cum from her first partner. Then she fisted him a few times to harden him. At that, in a smooth motion, still fashionable in her latex garter belt, fishnets and heels, Sharon dropped down on her second hard dick. His eyes were wide with terror as he babbled out pleas and threats as his lover and murderer began to ride him. Maybe he thought if he got her off, she'd let him live, he was wrong.

And she was both beautiful and terrifying. Per Fiona's direction Sharon was not only not hiding her long fangs, or blood trails down her torso, she twisted around to look at the other humans to ensure they had a clear view, further terrifying them. But mostly Sharon was looking down at the frantic man directly, with those totally blood-red eyes. She enjoyed this cock even more, as she was no longer diverting effort to conceal what she was. Fiona had been right, the first orgasm was close to the best she'd had in the last month, fueled by feeding and the terror from the crazed, doomed humans in the room. Feeling her growing power and the need for more orgasms and blood, Sharon was ruthless with her second partner. This was not going to be a long slow fuck.

She moved up and down like a machine, loving how his hard cock felt deep inside her tight pussy, stretching and rubbing against the bar through her clit. He couldn't move, so she played with her big round tits, pinching her nipples, and pulling at her piercings. He was this great mix of terror; his eyes were wide, and he was emitting this steady mix of begging and attempts to bribe her to save his life. All of that, was never going to work, it just aroused Sharon more and brought on her orgasm even more rapidly, actually dooming him. She got into it as she neared her orgasm, even kissing him and nipping at his lips as she gave him the very best and last fuck of his young life.

Once again, Sharon felt that very familiar overwhelming feeling ripple through her body as she crested on her second, even stronger orgasm. Now not hiding anything, but deliberately exposing her feeding to her victims to ramp up their terror and fear, she pulled her long hair around and tucked it down the center of her back in a very loose braid. Now as her orgasm began to hit, she opened her mouth wide to show her bloody mouth, lips, and all of her long fangs as she collapsed onto her second partner and ripped out the side of his throat. Growling in her feeding frenzy, she drained her partner rapidly as her orgasm subsided. Sadly, for her human meal, he never even got to his own orgasm before he was drained.

Now even bloodier, her torso half bright red half ashen white, Sharon rose over the husk of her second lover to face Mr. Big Dick and the hanging woman, her final two courses in her evening blood orgy feast. So far this had been all that Fiona had promised, so the last two courses of her feast were likely even better than the first two. Even though only two humans were left, the waves of terror and fear still rolled around the room. Sharon paused before her third meal. She just felt so great, so full of growing power, in her post-orgasm, post-feeding bliss.

So, she stretched her arms high, still in her heels and hose, though they were now speckled with blood. It just felt so good to stretch and touch herself, knowing she looked like what she was, a stunningly inhuman monster. She knew she was likely simultaneously turning on and terrifying her restrained victims.

Sharon took a minute to arch her back to push out her big tits, as she faced the two remaining victims, absorbing their fear and playing with her now even sexier, quite bloody body. Sharon was grinning over at them as she licked her lips and played with her rock-hard nipples. She also teased them, using her other hand to gather handfuls of cum from her two lovers and suck it out of the palm of her hand. But now she was hungry again and wanted another even stronger cum.

Sharon strutted over to her final male victim, smiling down at him with her bright white razor-sharp fangs exposed. She toyed with her teeth with her tongue as she used her hands to jerk him into hardness and spread her pussy juices over her big ringed lower lips. She knew, with his cock's size and girth she needed to be very wet. Swinging over the terrified man to plant her Louboutin heels on either side of his hips she positioned the wide crown of that impressive dicks to stretch the entrance of her hot little pussy. It was a shame to kill the man blessed with such a great tool, but by now Sharon's blood lust was uncontrollable. There would be no more mercy tonight. She was puzzled as she got ready to fuck the last guy, not sure what Fiona had in mind for the babbling girl still swinging upside down.

But that thought flitted away as she slowly dropped down to bury that wonderfully wide eight-inch dick inside her very wet pussy. Sharon moaned loudly, loving the feeling of a hot big cock inside her as she also absorbed all the fear from her remaining victims. This last act was the same but different from her first two victims. This guy, after watching his two friends get fucked and drained of their blood seemed terrified but resigned to his fate. He was still pleading, but no more screams and threats.

Sharon also was now reveling in that she was now an even stronger vampire than after her first two victims. Her increasing power rippled through her in waves. She could see everything much clearer and felt every sensation more intensely. It was like the best drug ever, and she had a feeling it was permanent. She rapidly climbed towards another massive orgasm, but noticed Fiona was now suddenly busy.

Her mistress had pulled the bound girl, still screaming like the silly bitch she was, over along a track in the high ceiling to be almost over the top of the rutting pair. At the same time, she was distracting the girl by playing with her big tits, viciously pinching, and pulling her outsized nipples. Fiona also had pushed a hand into her upside-down pussy, to use that grip on her body to pull her across the room, then fucking her with two then three fingers. The girl was still screaming, but it seemed to be mixed with moaning and sounds of pleasure.

Smiling at her mistress dominating the woman, and not wanting to be left out, Sharon turned to look down at her lover and got serious about the fucking. Her legs and hips were moving like rapid fire pistons, moving her tight pussy up and down that hard clock at a blistering pace. Sharon was now primed for the strongest orgasm, and probably the most satisfying blood meal of the night, as the extreme level of fear in the room rolled over her. She knew she was close, and the moaning man clearly was too. But as she looked over at Fiona one last time before she began to cum again and feed as she orgasmed, she got her biggest surprise of the night.

Fiona motioned for her to drop down, but as Sharon did that, she pulled the girl over the top of Sharon and leaned down to her neck, one hand holding ass to keep her stable, the other pulling a nipple at least two inches out from her big tits. Then Fiona bared her own fangs and literally ripped open the length of the girl's neck. As her victim screamed her final scream, Fiona moved her back and forth, to flood Sharon and her male partner with the spray of the girl's hot blood, soaking Sharon's long platinum blonde hair and ripped upper body with the dark hair girl's entire blood supply.

Sharon let out an unearthly howl as she felt the blood cascade all over her body, beginning to peak in her own huge orgasm. She wasted no time, slamming her now bloody body down onto the upper body of her partner to also tear into his neck, allowing her to feed from his carotid artery, draining him as she orgasmed yet again, in her highest level of sexual pleasure ever. In just a few minutes Sharon had drained a third man, probably consuming close to eight pints from each. She had another six pints or so coating her body and the platform bed. It had been a fantastic night, though her four partners weren't alive to disagree with her.

Sharon rose up, covered in blood, finally satisfied, to face her lover. The two embraced, covered in blood and gore as they, arms wrapped around each other, kissed like the passionate lovers they were for several minutes. Then Fiona pushed Sharon down on the bloody platform and queened her. Sharon, after enjoying so many orgasms, wanted nothing more than to bring Fiona, her mistress, pleasure.

She ate her out with gusto, doing everything she knew that Fiona liked. It wasn't just the doubled pierced tongue licking her swollen clit over and over, it wasn't just Sharon sucking on her deep red, pussy lips, it wasn't Sharon also tongue fucking Fiona's pussy and asshole or stroked her G-Spot with two fingers, it was all of that. Fiona quickly rose up and had her own massive orgasm, spraying her young lover with her tangy but very tasty pussy juice.

Afterwards, they showered the blood off together in the big basement shower and wrapped themselves in matching long robes. While this went on, the comatose red head was taken away to be left outside the nightclub where this all started, mind wiped clean of the two vampires and what had happened at the townhouse. As one drove the girl away, two other servants cleared away the bodies. Fiona took the time to educate Sharon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds