Sharon's 1st Month - a Kinky Life

They each recovered with glasses of Fiona's special mix of blood and strong red wine as she explained why Sharon wasn't bloated like a whale after draining her three victims. Fiona told her young lover that the session, designed from centuries of vampire knowledge, was set up to rapidly give a chosen vampire amplified power from the equal combination of sexual pleasure, the victims' fear, and massive amounts of blood.

As a vampire she was unique, once this process began, she was able to metabolize all that blood and turn it into physical and mental power immediately. The more victims and blood the vampire drank, the faster her powers grew. And Fiona admitted, the spraying of the girl's blood all over Sharon was not part of the ritual and had no effect actually. But her evil lover smiled as she kissed Sharon and confided,

"it was a fitting end to that bitch my love, and seeing you howl and take such joy being covered with her blood, like in the movie Carrie, made this so special for me and really turned me on."

Now two got ready for dawn and bed as Fiona further assured Sharon that the night's excesses had dramatically strengthened her. She said that after last night she had the power of a vampire of at least ten years, not a single month. It would improve her pleasure, her power, and her ability to destroy any mortal threats. As they snuggled under the black silk sheets in their big bed, Sharon pleased Fiona yet again when she told her,

"Lover, that is awesome, as I never want to leave your side. I just wish next time I'm allowed to abuse and torture our victims before I fucked and fed on them."

Sharon was now totally exceeding all of Fiona's hopes on the night she had turned her. She had taken a cute, very sexy, but also very mild-mannered young girl and created a beautiful, bloodthirsty, and vicious lover, just like she had long wanted. As their first month together ended, Sharon was more than Fiona could have ever prayed for if she had prayed in 250 years. When her other female vampire companions, some in her coven, asked why she was so crazy about her about her young lover, she had a great answer. Fiona would tell them Sharon was young, very hot, but also utterly sexy, kinky, and aggressively violent...the perfect vampire.

Now for Sharon she was also thinking about her first month with Fiona. She couldn't call it a new life as she technically was among the undead. Sharon had not just accepted her mistress and her conversion, she was loving living a life that was just as sexy, depraved, and violent as her mistress. They were a pair that could give each other so much pleasure, but also make you pray for your own death when the chose to inflict terrible levels of pain and cruelty. Sharon could not wait to see what Fiona had in mind for them next.

______________________________________________________________________________

After nearly 15,000 words this is probably long enough. I like working out where Sharon will go, not all sex, but a fair bit of traditional vampire bloodiness, so there probably will be more to follow. For sure we'll see Jessica again, and yes, the first mention of an all-female coven at the end was a tease!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds