Sharon's 1st Month - a Kinky Life

"baby, you are so good...but you're going to kill me. I can't handle this much pleasure. I can't believe how you make me feel. Please never stop. I fucking love it when you eat me."

But the skilled vampire wasn't done. She was going to seal the deal on changing Jessica's entire approach to life. Sharon wanted to really show her lover what could feel good and truly broaden Jessica's horizons. She grabbed a pillow and jammed it under her lover, exposing more of her torso. Then she re-inserted two fingers into that still tight, but now very wet pussy, to fuck her partner again.

But now she licked downward, first playing and focusing on that very sensitive skin between Jessica's pussy and asshole, then moving to rim and tongue fuck Jessica's tight virgin ass. The girl had no idea what was going on, but in a very short time exploded in a third orgasm, squirting all over Sharon's hand and hair for the first time in her life. Mission accomplished, nasty, hating woman gone forever. In her place was a girl who loved all her holes licked.

During Sharon's long oral worship session Jessica completed her conversion. She was now solely focused on pleasure whatever the source, man or woman. The formerly meek girl lost any sense of decorum, screaming and moaning as she thrashed about, feeling pleasure like she'd never dreamed possible. As she lay back, sweaty and panting after that third orgasm, Sharon showed her some mercy. She slid upwards to work her way back up, nibbling and kissing various parts of that sweaty, exhausted, but still sexy body.

Now Sharon leaned in to tenderly kiss Jessica, sharing the taste of her own pussy with the now very much bisexual blonde. The kiss rapidly turned into a deep kiss, full of passion and fire, Jessica tasting a new flavor of spiciness on Sharon's tongue. Jessica realized she was tasting her own pussy, and with her new attitude realized she liked it. But in an even significant milestone, Jessica was very much wondering what Sharon would taste like. Not saying anything to her hot blonde lover, Jessica decided she wanted to find out, and soon.

Somehow in all this fun, worshipping Jessica's wet gash, Sharon had pulled off her tight latex dress and lingerie, leaving just her sky-high heels. That let her rub her pierced boobs and pussy all over Jessica as she moved slowly upwards. It continued as she immediately wrapped her new lover in her arms to cuddle her, finally letting her come down from her sexual frenzy. Jessica was literally still shaking in little seizures, over-saturated with pleasure.

In only two hours or so, with a little push from Fiona's brandy and using her vampire talents, Sharon had turned a repressed sex-negative woman into a vocal pleasure-loving partner. And now that Jessica was relaxed and comfortable receiving pleasure, her partner was not about to stop. Sharon knew that Jessica was now not only open to but eager for more pleasure, and basically belonged to her. So, the hot vampire got ready to initiate her lover into another kind of female love, quite a bit kinkier than she had enjoyed so far tonight.

They cuddled for a few minutes on the couch, enjoying the intimacy of post-orgasm bliss, still recovering. But in other sign of success changing Jessica, before Sharon moved to her next planned phase, Jessica preempted her. The flushed blonde had recovered her energy and began, interestingly without any prompting, to caress kiss, and play with all of her dominant lover's body jewelry. Of course, she spent the most time on the rings adorning her big round tits and many piercings on Sharon's very wet, shaved pussy, but her hands and lips were all over Sharon's ripped pale body.

Already Sharon's lover had gone from solely accepting Sharon pleasuring her to wanting to be an active participant, trying to pleasure her dominant, undead lover. And she knew what a woman enjoyed, Sharon's nipples were soon rock hard, and her pussy was even wetter. It felt so great, even in her first session, when Jessica sucked her nipples and stroked her wet clit. Sharon moaned as she pulled Jessica to her and kissed her passionately, telling her,

"lover you are already so good at this, I can't wait for all the fun we are going to have. Wait till we cum together and scream out our pleasure. Wait till I fist your tight pussy and ass."

At that Jessica eyes widened in shock. But Sharon calmed her, winking at her as she playfully kissed her nose, both eyelids and her pale lips. Know it was a long night and that of them both wanted more, they made sure to take another break, pacing themselves. As the two relaxed, they also shared yet another round of brandy as Sharon got some toys ready for her next scene.

She grinned over at Jessica as she pulled one of her personal favorites, a massive 18" double ended dildo, from an end table. As they sipped their drinks, she lubed it up, appearing to jack off the massive toy as she got it wet and ready for use. Jessica's eyes were wide as she looked at not just the first sex toy she'd been close to, but one the biggest toys you'd find in any sex shop. Her immediate thought was this thing would never fit inside the two of them.

Looking at her partner's face, apprehension clear, Sharon decided to calm her down and get some solo pleasure. Taking ahold of that massive toy, Sharon showed Jessica how much of the super wide, long toy she could bury in her hot snatch. She didn't just slide it deep inside her tight pussy, Sharon took hold of the semi-rigid toy and at first slowly, then with increasing speed rammed at least half of it deep inside her very wet pussy, over and over. Sharon had grown to love this massive toy in the last few weeks. Her joke with her mistress Fiona was that it could really expand your horizons. Now Jessica had calmed down and Sharon was certainly ready for more.

Starting the next part of her planned fun, after kissing Jessica again, Sharon moved closer, half the big toy outside her pussy like a massive horse cock. Half that big toy already deep inside her own pussy, so she began to run the thick knob at the other end of the toy up and down Jessica's still very wet pussy, spreading wide her lips and rubbing the thick toy all over Jessica's hard clit. That got her lover moaning again.

Now both women were feeling almost uncontrollable passion, so Sharon now knew it was time. Jessica was going to get fucked by the biggest tool she'd ever likely have in her pussy. Sharon slowly fed the end and then more and more of that long dildo into her partner. In only about a minute of very pleasurable wiggling half the long, wide dildo was buried inside each hot blonde.

The girls, with Sharon controlling the pace, now began to fuck the dildo and each other, both of them moving up and down their half of the toy with moans and soon loud cries of pleasure. As their clits rubbed on each other at the end of each push. Continuing her domination, Sharon pulled Jessica to her to encourage her to once again kiss and lick her big tits. Jessica, no longer able to control herself, became very focused on kissing and sucking Sharon, especially those very long pierced nipples, as she began to rapidly climb to her fourth orgasm from that in human toy.

The intense breast worship only ended when Jessica neared her next massive orgasm, which caused Sharon to also climax. This cum was even stronger than her first three, and caused Jessica to almost pass out, as her screams echoed through the empty Brownstone. The two finally recovered back again on the big couch, slowing pulling that long toy from their wet pussies. Now both girls needed the hydration of a third round of that heady brandy, as they laughed at their wide, gaping pussies. After all their fun, it was almost one AM and Sharon decided she was now going to complete her transformation of the formerly innocent and very judgmental Jessica, into a insatiable, slutty hottie.

Sharon pulled Jessica down off the couch, a very willing lover at this point, and positioned her atop the big Persian rug in front of the big warm fire. She spread the girl's slender legs as she crawled atop her, dropped her ringed and dripping pussy down on Jessica's open mouth as swung down to eat out her blonde partner once again in an amazingly heated sixty-nine session.

Jessica, while obviously eating her first pussy was everything that Sharon could have hoped for in a lover. The novice was a quick learner, both aggressive and enthusiastic. She was tutored by Sharon, pausing in her own oral assault to instruct Jessica in what was most pleasurable for her to do with her mouth and fingers. Soon the two women had yet another powerful set of orgasms, this time as Sharon both sucked Jessica's clit and simultaneously finger-fucked the no longer innocent blonde in both her pussy and virgin asshole. After five orgasms, Sharon was done with transforming Jessica as she had barely been able to believe was possible when she first saw her tonight. They were done, at least till Fiona joined them.

To finish the night the girls went up to the master bedroom, showered and snuggled into bed together. Jessica was all over Sharon caressing and kissing her seducer. The junior vampire had clearly unlocked a voracious sexuality in her new partner. All of this kissing and touching aroused Sharon yet again, but she wanted something different. So finally, after a night of holding back, she truly made Jessica both her sexual and blood minion. Kissing her long pale neck over and over, bringing out more loud moans, Sharon finally bit her lover. She only snacked on her blonde partner, enough to establish a deep bond as she drank about as much as Fiona had from Jessica's fiancée. But Jessica now understood how much pleasure a vampire induced when they fed on you. To feel like this special level of pleasure, she'd gladly offer herself to Sharon again and again.

Now the two vampires had power over another couple. Sharon also implanted taken the opportunity to insert another set of messages deep in Jessica's cortex. This centered on an unquenchable desire in Jessica to not just aggressively seek out and revel in carnal fun and adventures. In fact, the most important part of the implanted message was that the rawer and kinkier the sex, the bigger the orgasms that would rip through Jessica.

Of course, all of that newly created extreme sex drive and sex-positive outlook on life wouldn't be any kind of fit with Jessica's current fashion sense and personal demeanor. So, before they napped, waiting for Fiona's arrival, Sharon implanted stronger drives and inclinations into her blonde lover. All of this was they were wrapped their slender, sexy arms and legs around each other, warm under Fiona's black satin sheets. While she pushed messages deep inside her lover, Sharon kept up her idle play, ensuring that when Fiona finally arrived, Jessica would be primed for more girl-on-girl sex.

The final part of all those implanted messages was that Jessica would transition to need a much more risqué fashion look and very different personal behavior. She was now going to be far more forward and aggressive with everyone she met, open to fucking and sucking in an instant. This new attitude was going to be helped by the fact that now leather and latex on her skin would be a massive turn-on, and that arousal would be stronger and longer lasting if she was perched atop the highest of heels and boots.

Not surprisingly, Sharon was implanting behaviors and fashion desires that would make Jessica into the third member of the group, a smoking hot girl to match Fiona and Sharon. All that made it likely that Jessica's fiancée would be spending a lot on new clothes, mostly fetish themed, but somehow Sharon didn't think he'd mind. And if he did, there was certainly space for this sexy, new woman, in Fiona's brownstone.

Sharon added a final tweak as she finished helping Jessica on her new journey. Now every orgasm that she enjoyed would make her more focused on and even more addicted to seek out stronger and more extreme pleasure, from any source. All those messages and experiences Jessica had loved tonight meant she would need to be increasingly sexual to be able to just get through each day. As she finished adjusting Jessica's mind and approach to life, Sharon relaxed, her night a massive success. She had made over a terrible woman into a fun, hot sexy chick in less than ten hours. The young vampire was very sure that her mistress and lover would more than approve.

Soon, she found out she was absolutely right. Not long before dawn there was the distinctive sound of high heels on the wooden hallway floor, rousing both tired blondes. Sharon grinned in triumph over at her mistress as Fiona finally returned and entered the bedroom, still in that tight black leather dress and towering thigh high boots. The two blondes could not look away from the redhead, lust washing across their faces. Fiona was that dominantly sexy.

Not wanting to disappoint, and happy to find that Sharon had worked her magic, Fiona quickly stripped and joined the young duo. The ancient vampire took control of the sleepy, slender blonde, first greeting Jessica with a big smile, holding both her hands, before pulling her to her own hot body. Fiona then began to kiss Jessica's pale lips and explore all of her thin frame with her very experienced hands.

Still very horny after her night out, Fiona set about orchestrating another long bout of lovemaking, including even more toys. By dawn they all slept exhausted in the blacked-out bedroom. Their last sexual combination had been epic, with both Fiona and Sharon wearing Strap-Ons so they could double-team Jessica, fucking her pussy and ass together. That brought on a final string of massive orgasms for their new lover. That last coupling finally wore out everyone and they agreed the night was over. As the settled in for much needed sleep, Fiona kissed Jessica and then Sharon, whispering in her partner's ear that she had hit a home run with her Friday night project.

Waking up at near noon, not realizing there was no way the vampires were waking up till dusk, Jessica quietly slipped away, to return to her fiancée, helped by the ever-attentive butler. Already viewing every aspect of her life differently, she decided she had to start to live as the new Jessica immediately. Her first step was to borrow some of Sharon's makeup, forswearing her typical muted look and pale pink lipstick for bright shiny red lip gloss and glittery eye shadow that Sharon rocked every day.

Jessica still had no choice but to wear the dress from last night but wanted to change her look, already wanting to be much sexier. So, she stuffed her lingerie into her purse, enjoying her first ever time going commando. Lastly, Jessica borrowed a pair of the tallest red Louboutins from Sharon's closet. Posing before the big mirror before she left the master bath, Jessica was amazed, exhausted as she was after at least eight orgasms, how utterly hot she was now, even in that boring dress. Then young hottie resolved, loving the difference those towering heels made to how her legs and ass looked, she'd never again wear any of the low, boring shoes that filled her closet at home.

Smiling at what she had quickly done to change her look, Jessica walked down to wait for her Uber. As she left her lovers, Jessica was planning about what she needed to do the rest of her day. She resolved that after a nap, this afternoon, before the stores closed, she was putting some damage on her man's Visa. She needed a lot of new things, starting with some hot skirts, dresses and shoes as sexy as the ones Sharon and Fiona looked so amazing wearing.

As she Ubered home, she knew her life had become different in only a night. Jessica smiled to herself, remembering every one of her fantastic orgasms. She knew the changes were only starting, she wanted so much more. She was now honest with herself, no matter what it took, she wanted to feel as great as last night, over and over.

But even today, after a long fun night with her new lovers, she still had no idea what Fiona and Sharon truly were. She also had no way of knowing that their fun with her was not over, not by a long shot. It wasn't clear if the two would allow her to stay a mortal, or decide Jessica was too perfect to leave as a mortal. After tonight it wasn't going to be too hard to persuade Jessica to submit to the girls and cross over to join her vampire lovers. What a trio it would be!

The Blood Orgy.

About a week later, the girls were finally about to head out to begin Sharon's promised depravity, an orgy that would be everything Fiona had offered her. The pair got ready to go, knowing that their outfits had to match their plans. Despite all the amazing outfits in their closets, they were dressed just like last week. Sharon was rocking her new fav latex banded dress and sky-high Louboutins and Fiona was again in that black leather dress and thigh-high boots that fitted her fit, very curvy body so well.

So, with Fiona as her wingman, late on another Friday night, to cap off her first month as one of the undead, Sharon got her bloody orgy. And it was all that Fiona had promised. The pair enticed three men and two women dancing away the night at a very sketchy club, to come back to the townhouse for a promise of an open bar, free drugs, and an orgy like they'd never seen. And all of that was totally true! Everyone would be flying high and fucking non-stop before the night was over. They had picked this group out of the crowd as all were very physically pretty and sexily dressed, almost certainly open to being invited to a private orgy back at the townhouse.

But in a bit of a surprise, as they chatted with them, it was at once obvious that while physically beautiful, inside most of the group was very ugly. To match that toxicity, the guys were, never asking consent, very aggressive with their hands on both Fiona and Sharon. Fiona put up with it in order to lure the group to her house, but Sharon knew that this was infuriating her mistress and was something they would very much regret later that night. That mix of physical beauty and terrible character would make tonight even more satisfying Fiona had assured her. Only one of the two girls had any redeeming qualities, which though she had no idea, was all that might save her life.

Sharon had been well coached by Fiona on tonight's plan. She was to tease and promise the group anything she had to in order to get them all back to the townhouse. Sharon easily convinced the group they'd have a wild orgy and get to fuck both Fiona and Sharon. Once inside their house, it was easy to steer the group to Fiona's massive basement dungeon, telling them it was their favorite orgy room, with a great bar and stash of illegals things to smoke, snort, or swallow. That was true, but it was also where no one would disturb them or hear the screams that were soon to fill the air.

The orgy room was a true dungeon, set up for all sorts of kinky fetish play, beyond simple fucking. It was also designed for a vampire's messy activities, padded leather platforms, stone walls and stone and wood flooring. The guest didn't notice any of the drains and hoses that made cleaning up blood and gore easier. Nor did they notice the one big heavy door electronically locked behind them. They were focused instead on drinking and snorting lines of powder as they stared, full of wonder, at the chains, wooden frames, big platform beds and various floggers, whips, and sex toys in racks along one wall.

Soon, everyone was feeling no pain, with more retro disco music blasting from hidden speakers. The seven horny people paired off for the first round. Fiona wanted both young girls, in a nice contrast, one had bright red hair and tiny tits, the other a dark haired, curvy short woman. Soon the ancient vampire had them both giving her pleasure, one licking and sucking her massive tits, while she queened the other, who was just as foul mouthed and full of vitriol as the three men. Fiona enjoyed a strong orgasm, never letting the dark-haired woman out from between her thighs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds