Sierra's Amazing Mouth

Oh my fucking god!

Rose was staring at me hard. The look in her eyes was pushing even more blood from my brain and down into my purple moonlit cockhead. I could faintly see her bed covers subtly shifting around by her knees, and I knew that Sierra's mother Rose was secretly touching herself next to us in the dark! Man.

Sierra got up on one elbow and looked her mother right in the eye, her hard nipples dragging across my arm as she rose. "I'll try to keep my hands all over this horny cock for you Mom, so you won't have to worry about it. It's looking pretty turned on though," she said, spreading my glistening precum luxuriously around the tip, "it may need a bit of EXTRA restraint." With that she moved her head and lowered her mouth down over my cock and swallowed me in, all the way down to the root in one continuous motion!

"OH MY GOD!" I let escape again. It felt so good . . . and so wrong . . . and so damn good!

The warm moistness of Sierra's mouth was like a liquid envelope of ambrosia encasing my bullet hard cock for a moment. The tension and pleasure mix was intoxicating and I found myself getting lightheaded.

Her mouth was gone as quickly as it had descended, leaving my cock cool and shimmering in the faint light of the room. Sierra lay back down next to me, still gripping my wet shaft and breathing a bit harder.

"My GOD, just LOOK at this dripping hard cock," she breathed into my ear, "I bet you would like to stick this thing all kinds of wet and sloppy places, wouldn't you . . . Mother?"

This double entendre really had me going. Who was she tempting here?

"Mmm, take it from me Mommy, I've already had this hard sexy cock sliding up between my legs, pushing its way deep into my bare, naked pussy," she crooned across the bed toward her mother, "and when this shaft finally hits bottom . . .Unh, I can feel it in the back of my throat!" With that she pulled my cock skin down tight again, showing off my shiny wet pole, proud and unbending in the dim light. I could only imagine she was trying to get her own mother to picture herself impaled on my shaft . . . holy fuck!

Rose shifted her weight in the other bed and casually eased the comforter away from her body, revealing the white mounds of knees and hips under the linen sheets. Holy shit, Sierra's mother was totally getting turned on watching her daughter with my hard cock in her hand! This was wicked!

Sierra began her steady cock-stroking again, dropping her hand down to hold my balls, rolling them gently across her little fingers. She reached down and dragged a finger from my puckered hole all the way to the top of my cock, swirling it around the head a couple of times. Rose's eyes were glued to her hot movements.

Sierra suddenly snapped her gaze to her mother, "My GOD Mom! What the hell do you think you are DOING? Are you looking at my boyfriend's naked cock?!?" she suddenly asked incredulously. This girl was a tease for sure. "Jesus, you're staring right at it! Haven't you ever seen a juicy hard cock like Danny's before? You know this one is all mine, right?" and with that she sat up and rubbed my meat back and forth across her gorgeous cheek, slapping it against her face a few times. Then she opened her mouth wide and engulfed my cock to hilt once more, bobbing up and down, dragging her tongue along the shaft the whole time. This was driving me insane!

She came up for air again and looked over at Rose, "I bet you're touching your pussy right now watching me suck Danny's cock over here, aren't you Mother?" she asked, rubbing the saliva around my knob, sending waves of pleasure through my body. "Look at you! Just staring while your own daughter deep throats a man's stiff cock! I think you're actually getting off watching me lick my tongue all over it!"

And with that she started bathing my shaft like a mother cat cleaning a kitten. She wrapped her tongue around the head and moaned like a teasing child with a tasty lollipop. "Mmmm, this hard cock tastes GOOD Mother." She continued to run her tongue up and down my enlarged shaft, looking at her mother all the while. Then she stopped again.

"How can you just lie there and watch your own daughter lick a hard cock like that?" she teased, lying back down and resuming her slippery stroking, "Why don't you just show us what you're doing under there anyway?"

Rose, unflinching to the teasing words of her daughter, slowly pulled back the sheet to reveal her naked legs and slip-encased torso. She was lying on her right arm in a semi-fetal position toward us, with her hand under her slip and firmly hidden between her legs. Her gaze on my cock was unmoving, her breathing thick and heavy.

A smile crept across Sierra's face, and she picked up her pace of my masturbation again. The slick sounds of my saliva-covered shaft rose above the ambient throb of heavy breathing in the room.

"I KNEW it Mother," she declared in a victorious tone, "I KNEW you would like to watch me stroke and suck on a big cock over here while you pinched your little clitty!

"I mean really Mother, have you ever seen a more stunning bare naked cock?" She held my wet shaft out on display for a moment. "Look at how hard it is, how long it is, how dripping wet it is. . ." She resumed stroking me gently and rubbing her slippery saliva around my cockhead.

She kept eye contact with Rose as she released my cock and left it throbbing in the breeze. She moved her hand up to pinch and pull on one of her erect nipples, holding it up for her mother to see. "Look at these sexy naked tits mother," she said shaking it for her, "they are simply dying to be rubbed and sucked and fucked! I am soaking wet over here just thinking about my mother staring at my naked boyfriend and his huge cock."

On these words she let go of her hard nipple, letting her fleshy breast bounce back into place. Her hand shot right down to her pussy and dove finger first into the deep end.

"OH my GOD," she hissed as she pumped a few fast strokes in and out of her moist pussy. Then she quickly pulled her hand out and wrapped her wet fingers back around my aching cock.

"I am so insanely wet and horny over here Mother, my poor little pussy is gushing! And now look, I'm getting my slippery juice all over this naked cock, are you seeing this?" she said, smearing and rubbing her wet fingers along my shaft and balls. The feel of this new lubrication was over the top, and my cock started twitching involuntarily.

"Jesus, look at how horny he's getting," she said holding my stiff member straight up and stroking it a few vigorous times. Rose and I were both silent, perhaps for different reasons, perhaps not. Sierra was taking this opportunity to fill the silence with her depraved talk.

"His cock is actually beating in my hand!" she continued, "He probably gets off knowing his girlfriend's perverted mother can't take her eyes off of his throbbing cock and balls. How sick is that?

"I bet he's even thinking he would like to see your naked tits," she said and then looked at me, "aren't you?" I didn't know what to say, but of course I was. This was getting crazy and I was just going with it. I nodded. She stroked my cock in rhythm again, and then stopped. . .

"OH MY GOD!" she said loudly to me at once, "You want to look at my mom's naked tits, don't you?? You want to see her fat nipples and her pale white, naughty naked tits! You sick pervert!!" she continued stroking my cock.

"Go ahead mom," she said like a disgusted teenager, "show him your fat tits. You know you want to, with your wet pussy, watching your own daughter suck a fat cock. Let's see those naked tits!"

Rose straightened her legs and with both hands pulled the hem of her slip up, right past her hairy cleft and her belly button. Before she could get any further Sierra announced, "Holy SHIT Mom, where did your panties go?? Do you mean to tell me you've been lying there touching your NAKED PUSSY with my boyfriend in the next bed? No wonder he's got a rock hard cock over here!" She looked at me, "Don't stare at it you pervert, that's my mother!" This was twisted!

Rose continued to lift the slip up over her breasts while she lay semi-upright on the bed. She hesitated for a split second and then quickly pulled up on her slip and let her bare breasts spill out into the night. They were fantastically round and firm, and I could see in an instant where Sierra got her body. Rose's nipples were tied up in tight little knots, and her movements caused them to sway like buoys on a gentle mammary sea. Sierra and I both stared, hypnotized by the magnificent view, while Rose lifted her slip over her head and off.

"Oh my fucking GOD" Sierra broke the silence again, "are you really showing your naked tits to my boyfriend Mom? Did you seriously just pull out your giant bare boobs for him to ogle at? Can't you see he is getting a massive hard-on over here from watching your naughty tits shake around?" Sierra was really working my cock while she carried on with her dirty talk, "What the hell Mother, your nipples are even hard! Are you getting turned on by my boyfriend with his hard cock hanging out or something? Unbelievable!"

Rose placed her slip on the bed next to her and lay back, a bit on her side, gazing once again at my naked manhood being pumped in the night. Sierra of course wouldn't stop talking about the situation, which was actually helping.

"Mom, you do realize that you are absolutely naked in here with me and my boyfriend, don't you? Your pussy is totally out and we can see your huge tits and hard nipples from here. Look at this!" she said pointing my cock in her mother's direction, "Danny's hard cock is so close to your naked pussy right now! What if he trips and accidentally gets his cock stuck in there? He'd actually have to fuck your wet pussy a little just to get it out of there!"

Oh my god.

Sierra draped a leg over mine and nuzzled in under my arm, staring at her nude mother and pulling on my cock with a good pace now. I reached around her neck and pinched a hard nipple in my fingers, pushing into her soft breast and then pulling straight up. Sierra squeaked and opened her legs wide next to me.

"Oh Mom," Sierra cooed, "Danny is pinching my nipples over here and I can feel it down between my legs!" She left my cock bobbing in the air again and raced her hand to her excited sex pot, furiously rubbing her clit. "Oh god I can't stand it!! Your naked tits and Danny's fat cock are making my pussy go crazy! NNHHHH . . .

"Danny! Stand up before I end up pushing myself onto your hard cock in front my mother," she surprised me with this one, "stand up and get a good look at those giant tits." She started pushing me away.

I was ready for anything now, so I stood up and stepped next to Rose who was lying mostly on her back in the dark and looking into my eyes. She was gorgeous, and naked, and I was taking her all in. Standing there in the nude with a raging hard-on only added fuel the taboo fire.

Sierra moved to the edge of our bed behind me to get a better look, "Wow Mom, Danny's hard cock is so close to you right now!" She put her hand over her mouth, "His hot cum could just shoot right out of there all over your face. Look at it!"

Rose was already looking at my cock and she instinctively grabbed her own nipple with her left hand and pulled on it while I watched in awe.

Sierra spoke again in a loud whisper, "Danny . . . I think you should know that my mother's in here with us, naked as the day she was born." I could hear Sierra quickly rubbing her wet pussy behind me.

"Mmmmm, do you remember the day I was born Mommy? Did you ever think you would find yourself watching your little girl with a stiff cock in her mouth? Rubbing her wet juice all over it? Did you ever think her hard naked boyfriend would ever reach out and squeeze one of your sexy tits in a dark hotel room?"

I took my cue and gently reached for one of Rose's succulent breasts, caressing the soft skin, pinching a stiff nipple in my fingers and rolling it around with my thumb. Her breast was velvety and firm, the feeling of her delicate skin was causing my blistering erection to ooze precum onto her exposed chest. I pinched her nipple a bit harder.

"Oh god!" cried Rose. Her free hand quickly inched its way down into her honeypot. My grip on her tight nipple was tender but firm and I shook her breast a bit and pulled up. It was heavy and pliable, and I loved how rubbery her nipple felt in my fingers.

I looked at Rose and she softly bit her lower lip and looked up at me. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it along the underside of Rose's fleshy tit. It was as soft as a silk robe, and my cockhead left a trail of moisture across the pale underside of her breast. It was so hot. I drew my cock back and forth, feeling the forbidden sensation of private skin on skin.

"Oh god that's HOT Danny. I just want to lick my tongue up your cock all the way to my mother's sexy nipple," Sierra purred.

Rose's left hand released her own nipple and touched the back of my hand that was holding my cock, pushing it harder against her fleshy tit. Her breast billowed around it and I thrust forward against it.

"MOTHER!" cried Sierra, "Are you touching Danny's privates? How would you like it if he reached down and touched YOU, right on your dripping pussy?"

I slipped my hand out from under Rose's and left her pressing my lightly thrusting cock against her breast. My hand slid down her shaking tummy to meet her other hand at her open entrance.

"Daniel!" Sierra snapped, "You're not seriously about to touch my naked mother between the legs are you?" She chimed in again. "Careful, that's right where my father likes to push his hard cock in and out of her."

I met Rose's wet fingers at the entrance to her pussy and gently moved them aside as I traced small circles around her slippery clit. Her hips moved in time with me and her legs spread open a little. She put her wet hand over mine, and I pushed the edge of my finger into her opening and quickly pumped it in and out with a shallow flutter, her hips moving in response. Her folds were soft and wet, and my finger entered her easily.

"Dad has a nice looking cock too, doesn't he mom? Do you think he would mind if my boyfriend rubbed his hard penis against your naked tits? Do you think maybe he would like a turn watching his daughter sucking a hard cock?" This was getting insane; okay we passed insane a few towns ago.

I looked back and saw Sierra with a smile plastered on her face and her fingers deep inside her own wet sex. "That's it Mom," she softly purred, "you just make believe it's Dad who has his fingers dipping into your wet pussy down there, making you so horny, instead of your daughter's naked boyfriend with the young stud cock to suck!"

Just then Rose grabbed firmly onto my shaft. It was spectacular as her little fingers wrapped around it and pulled quickly on the tight skin. She pumped me with her fist, bumping along her cushiony breast as she did.

She groaned softly and leaned toward me, quickly engulfing the head of my cock into her soft open mouth, bobbing her head up and down on me with obvious lust. I ran my fingers into her hair as I watched the unbelievable sight. Ecstasy washed over me as her experienced mouth nursed my aching cock like an angel. I pushed my fingers deep into her open pussy and started pumping her at the same pace she was setting on me with her mouth.

"Oh my god that's HOT," Sierra cried and jumped up next to me with her head on my shoulder to get a better look. She wrapped her arms around my chest with her hard nipples against the bare skin of my back. I could smell her sweet aroma coming from her fingers as she rubbed my chest.

"Look at her Danny," she said into my ear, "Look at my mom . . . she's totally sucking your cock!" Then she whispered, "I think you may have hit it off with her."

I watched in awe as Rose took my hard cock in her soft mouth, and my legs started to shake at the obscene view. Rose's mouth was taking as much of my length as she could, and the soft sucking sounds she was making rang like an erotic melody in my ears.

She held her head still for a moment while I gradually pushed and pulled my cock lightly across her sexy lips and tongue. I slowed my movements to savor the luscious feeling of my cock sliding inch by inch into, and out of, her delicious mouth.

Sierra slid down onto her knees and peeked around from behind my thigh, coming face to face with Rose and watching my cock sliding gently along her mother's sweet wet lips.

"My god Mom," Sierra softly gasped with wide open eyes, "Do you kiss Grandma with those lips?" She continued to watch, entranced for some time while Rose continued to nurse my swollen shaft.

"Here Mom, I know you didn't mean to suck my boyfriend's big slippery cock into your mouth, did you? Let me take this for you," Sierra pulled my cock from her mother's mouth and wrapped her own lips around it, sucking it in deep like she does so well.

I was still pumping Rose's damp pussy with my hand, and she lifted her knees and let them fall wide to either side. I loved the look of my hand pushing fingers in and out of Rose's wet slit, and Sierra was pushing me to the edge with her mouth.

Suddenly Sierra let my cock slip out and stood up with her hands on her hips.

"Jesus Mom, your legs are spread wide open! Aren't you afraid Danny might be getting the wrong idea here?" She watched as my fingers pumped in and out of Rose's sweet cavern.

"Danny, please get your hand out of my mother's pussy for god's sake! You seem to be forgetting this is my naked mother lying here with her legs spread open!"

I removed my dripping hand from Rose's bush, sliding my fingers across her bulbous clit on my way, and grabbed onto my throbbing cock again. The honey nectar from Rose's pussy covered my hand and now coated my cock completely as I tugged on it a little. Sierra watched this and sank back down to her knees again, grabbed my shaft from my hand and looked at her mother. "Look at this Mom! Your wet juice is all over Danny's naked cock! How the hell did that happen? He didn't fuck your wet pussy while I wasn't looking did he?"

Sierra looked up at me from the floor and in a mothering tone said, "Here baby, let me clean this off for you."

Rose put her hand back to her own pussy and briskly rubbed her clit while closely watching her daughter suck on my cock again. She stared hard as Sierra dropped down to lick deep beneath my balls, my wet pole waving in the air and my sack resting across Sierra's pretty face as she did. It was a hot sight, and I could hear Rose groan under her breath. Sierra looked her mother in the eye and held her gaze as she licked all around my balls.

She slowly slid her face up my shaft, dragging it along the entire length and watching Rose the whole way. Then she opened her mouth wide at the top and swallowed me slowly in, her eyes locked on her mother as my shaft gradually vanished completely from view, the disappearing cock trick now complete.

"Oh my GOD!" cried Rose suddenly and her hips started to buck. Her eyes rolled back as the first waves of an orgasm started to take over her beautifully naked body. Her hand was frantically rubbing her clit back and forth, up and down.

Sierra released my cock and leaned over to her mother, whispering in her ear, "Oh Mommy, I just tasted your sweet pussy all over Danny's sticky cock. Oh god, I sucked it right off of there. I imagined it was your tingly pussy in my mouth instead of a hot cock sliding down my throat."

That pushed Rose over the edge as she moaned loudly and tightened her legs around her hand. Her body convulsed and shook while Sierra stroked her mother's hair and pinched her taught nipple. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen or heard in my life!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds