Sierra's Amazing Mouth

Sierra slid down her mother and started kissing and licking her knotted nipples, bringing them up to her mouth and making loud sucking noises. I eventually noticed that Sierra's sexy ass was now raised into the air, raising my visceral temptation along with it. I recalled what Sierra had mentioned about needing a cock in her yet tonight, so I took this as an opportune time to reposition myself on the bed.

I crawled behind Sierra and her pussy was looking gloriously open and ready. Her enflamed lips spread outward in either direction, and the moist cavern between them glistened and drew me closer. The room seemed to disappear as I walked on my knees to Sierra's upturned ass, Rose parting her legs below to let me in. The scene before me of open pussies and miles of naked skin beckoned as I inched my cock closer.

Sierra looked up for moment and said, "Ah, Mom? This is awkward . . . but I think Danny is looking to push himself into me back there. I have a feeling you may end up with . . . a bit of a front row seat here."

Rose smoothed her daughter's hair and rubbed her back while she continued, "I mean it Mom. If he pushes that cock in me, there's no telling what I might say or do."

Sierra moved her ass around as I placed my hands on her luscious cheeks and placed the underside of my cock directly against her wet pussy. I pushed and slid my shaft upwards without entering, her lips dragging across the underside of my cock.

"Danny!" Sierra snapped through tight lips as she peeked back over her shoulder, "Don't even THINK about fucking me with my mother lying right here for god's sake! I mean it Danny . . . if I feel even one inch of that thick cock parting my lips and sliding inside my soft. . . "

It was too much for me. I aimed and placed the head of my cock right into her wide open lips, feeling her welcoming softness within. It was so wonderful that I just pushed and felt my cock slide easily into Sierra's warm and perfect pussy; and it just kept on sliding . . .

"OH MY GOD! You're doing it, unh, pushing into me . . . OH!" wailed Sierra, up on her hands now, "Dammit Danny! My Mom can tell that you're sliding into me!! Deep . . . insi . . . UNH, OH GOD!!" I was all the way in, and I could feel it down to my curled toes. "Oh god, you're fucking me Danny! She can see it in my face! I can't hide it! Your fat cock is so deep in my pussy and my mother just watched the whole thing! How could you?"

I kept my cock fully sheathed in Sierra's soft and delectable tunnel, pulling her ass back tighter to my thighs. Sierra stared at Rose beneath her while I enjoyed the heavenly penetration.

"Well Mom I guess that's it," she breathed heavily as I ground into her, "I guess now you've seen me with a hard cock in me. I hope you can still see me as your pretty little girl when he really starts fucking me back there . . . and he will."

Sierra started moving her hips in circles, my cock tracing her inner walls.

I slowly pulled out of Sierra's pussy inch by inch, watching my cock reappear, sparkling in the faint light. I kept the head inside her entrance for a moment, and then quickly pulled out, swiftly sliding back in again completely to the hilt, before she could miss a thing.

"FUCK!" cried Sierra as her adorable ass cheeks rippled from the impact. I pulled out once more and repeated the process, slamming deep again. "Oh GOD!"

Rose reached up and caressed her daughter's soft shoulders as I started a good rhythm in and out of my girl's silky passage, her pussy squishing around my cock as we slapped our thighs together.

"Oh god Mom, I'm getting fucked here . . . unh, right here . . . on top of you. Oh shit! Danny is fucking this sweet pussy Mom. Fucking it. He's fucking me while you watch. Have you ever seen me getting a good fucking Mom? Do you like watching my naked body while my boyfriend fucks me right on top of you? Does that turn you on Mommy? Watching me fuck him?"

I could hardly see Rose's naked body underneath Sierra's, but I heard her say to her daughter, "It's so nice honey, now you just relax and feel that hard cock moving inside of you. That's so good sweetie." They were gazing at each other and this new dialog was adding to my stimulation immensely. I pushed in and out of Sierra at a good pace, feeling our hips bounce together and apart.

"That hard cock of his just needs your passionate love dear," Rose continued as Sierra just looked at her in silence as I kept a steady rhythm going, "He just needs a place to let off some of that manly steam sweetheart." She ran her fingers through Sierra's hair. "Just feel his sex flowing through your naked body, and your sex flowing back through his." Rose reached down between them and felt my cock pushing into and out of her daughter's silky mound, rubbing circles around Sierra's hard clit.

"That's it, just feel his cock sliding," Rose continued as she spoke into Sierra's ear and toyed with her baby's clit. "Let this man soften you, and raise your desire for him. He loves your softness, and you love his hardness. Just push back into him and feel him deep inside you, deeper . . . deeper," Rose pushed back on Sierra's shoulders, essentially impaling her own daughter on my insanely swollen shaft. Wow.

Sierra pushed back into me and I pushed forward, reaching for heaven with my erection. "Oh GOD that's a big cock in there . . ." moaned Sierra to her mother. I wet my finger and drew circles around her exposed anus and gently rubbed on it while Sierra whimpered. She began to grind her hips against my shaft, slowly building back into a steady rocking, and then back to solid fucking.

Sierra took the lead and pushed her hips back onto me in forceful plunges, and I just watched as her heat began to boil over. Her hips were mesmerizing as they milked my shaft with their velvet pussy glove. Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap.

"Oh god, that's it baby, you feel SO good fucking me! Oh . . . oh . . . oh" Sierra was picking up the pace and I was just trying to stay in time with her. Rose placed her hands on Sierra's rocking breasts and gently caressed them as we fucked.

"Oooh you're making me feel so good baby . . . fuck my sweet pussy, mmm fuck it! Oh my god, my mother is watching me fuck! Oh Mom it feels so good . . . he is really fucking . . . my juicy . . . little cunt . . . I'm afraid . . . I'm going to . . . scream . . . when I cum!"

The rest of what she said was staggered between gasps and aimed in Rose's direction, but I think she was trying to say, "I am going to cum all over his hard cock. I am going to cum right on top of you while you watch me Mommy. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum . . . I'm going . . . to fucking. . . CUUUUUUMMMMM OOOOHhhhhhh, FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK MMMMEEEEEEEEE, GOD YES!!" Sierra wailed as her mother brought her hands into her daughter's hair, easing her down onto her voluptuous chest again, Sierra's ass still humping frantically away on my cock, the sounds of wet sex drowned out by her moaning and heavy gasping for air.

I kept slamming into Sierra's pussy while she shook and bit down hard on her lip. "NNNHHHHH" she grunted as the waves of pleasure washed over her. I kept pounding through the tremors as she shuddered, and my own orgasm seemed so close . . . and yet so far.

I gradually eased my pace and kept a steady rhythm going behind her. Sierra was breathing hard and smiling big, and I could see Rose gazing at me over Sierra's shoulder with a knowing gleam.

Rose started speaking again, her eyes on me, "That was so beautiful sweetie. Thank you for sharing this with me. You are so passionate and lovely. I will never forget this beautiful night." She rubbed her hands on Sierra's back and petted her hair.

I really slowed it down now, thinking maybe Sierra needed to rest, she seemed really wiped out. I slowly pulled out all the way for a second when Sierra spoke in a weak voice, "Danny?"

"Mmmhmm," I said as I rubbed her upturned cheeks with my hands.

"Were you really planning to slide that giant cock of yours in my ass?"

Uh, was I? I was caught off guard. I guess it did seem like a perfect opportunity before us, with Sierra lying there in her loving mother's arms, softly cradled in her bosom.

"Anything baby," I said as I rubbed my fingers along Sierra's damp pussy and then began to rub around her puckered little anus.

I gently pushed my fingertip into her exposed flower and let it out again slowly. Sierra breathed out a heavy sigh, and I could sense this was feeling good.

I rubbed her other smooth cheek while I pressed into her again. I kept it in for longer this time, gently pulling back without withdrawing, then pushing in more deeply. Sierra breathed out heavily and looked back at me over her shoulder from her mother's embrace. "That's it baby."

With this encouragement I pushed in a bit deeper and started pumping my finger in and out, watching for signs of discomfort. I curled my embedded finger around and pulled it side to side, stretching her constricting muscle a bit, and then pumping in and out some more.

"Oh that's nice Daniel," she said as Rose continued to stroke her back and soft hair. I pulled and stretched with my one finger, and then tried to press another fingertip in beside it.

"Oh," Sierra chirped, "that's going to take a minute." So I froze with one finger buried and another with just the tip inside while she relaxed. I realized that to fit my whole cock in there, we would need some fresh lubrication, so I softly moved my hard cock back into her pussy.

"Oh god," was all she could get out, and I could tell that the sex was at least helping to distract her from the anal discomfort. I slowly slid my cock in and out, and used the movement to help mask the insistent pushing at her back door, in and out of her pussy, deeper and deeper inside her delicate tush.

Very soon there was a noticeable relaxing of her muscle, and my second finger was quickly well inside, joining the first in the darkness of her forbidden entrance.

I cautiously pressed my digits into her backside, further and further as we slowly continued to fuck. The way she started to move let me know that we were getting there, and my fingers were easily plunging in and out of her hole as we started to pick up a bit of steam.

I looked up and noticed Rose watching my fingers work their way into her daughter's tight backside, my gaze having been mainly focused on my task at hand. It was starting to get hot again, and my cock was smoothly gliding into and out of my girlfriend's moist pussy. I gazed into Rose's eyes and she smiled and rubbed her daughters soft skin some more.

I was just starting to debate whether or not I would attempt to work another finger into her ass, when Sierra stopped moving. "Danny, I think I'm ready to feel your cock in there now."

Okay.

I pulled out and slowly dislodged my fingers. Sierra brought her hips down a little to help me gain entrance. I simply placed the head of my cock up against her without pushing, and rubbed it in very small circles as we held otherwise still.

I could sense Sierra's urgency as she leaned back into my cock, pushing the head up against her closed door. I grabbed onto my shaft and gently pushed back, keeping an even amount of pressure back there for her ass to respond to. We both kept the pressure on, and after about half a minute I could feel the gates crack open a bit.

"Oh god," Sierra moaned, her legs starting to tremble.

"That's it honey," Rose began in a comforting tone, "just relax and let him in. It's okay. You're doing great, just push back a little and let him in sweetie. That's it."

As Rose softly cooed to her little girl, I could see the head of my cock enter Sierra's rear passage ever so slightly. My hardness was slicked down with her juices, so I knew we were just working against the muscle constriction now. I pushed slightly and a little more gave way to a much thicker area on the head of my cock. I could feel it grabbing tight and squeezing me there.

"Oh fuck," Sierra cried, and I could tell that this was a tough spot. I held completely still and waited while Rose helped ease the moment.

"There's no hurry honey, we're here for you. Just take your time and relax . . . open up. This is going to feel so good. We just need to get through this. Believe me it will all be worth it."

Wait. Did Rose just admit to taking a cock up her ass? That little comment swelled my hardness to an even greater level, and I was sure Sierra could feel it, along with every beat of my heart in her tight, sexy hole.

"Oh Mom," said Sierra nervously, "I'm not sure I can do this." Her breathing was getting rough and her legs were still shaking.

"You're almost there sweetheart, just a little more," with that she stroked her daughter's hair against her chest and looked at me with a subtle nod to "go ahead and push some more." I did. My hard cock wasn't backing down now, and as I pushed in a tiny bit, I pulled back the same.

I pushed again, just a little, and then let go. I kept this oscillating pressure going, eventually feeling my pushes getting slightly deeper. It was so subtle that I wasn't sure if anything was happening, but then all at once the head of my cock popped completely in!

Sierra squeaked out a little gasp, and I held very still, rubbing her soft skin with my hands. Rose did the same and soothed, "Oh honey, you've got this. He's in now baby. We have so much time . . . all night. Just relax your muscles and let him in. Just let him slide inside baby, that's it. Wait until you're ready, just relax and adjust. It's already getting better isn't it? It's already starting to subside. You can feel your body starting to accept his, letting him in, giving way to your man."

I knelt motionless and looked down at the juncture between Sierra's tight ass and my painfully hard shaft lodged inside. It looked so sexy with her round cheeks sticking up in the air, wide open, leading down her bare back ending in her mother's embrace. I leaned in softly and ran my hand down Sierra's smooth back as she breathed hard across her mother's soft breast.

"Oh god, it's so big!" Sierra cried softly, but slightly moving herself back and forth a little bit, "Too fucking big." I stopped moving as she controlled the pressure. "I can feel every vein on that bastard cock!"

She pushed a bit more on her own, and very slowly another full inch of my cock worked its way in. She eased up and stopped again, panting and biting her fist.

"Oh my sweet baby," Rose soothed, "you are doing so well! You are allowing him inside, into your deepest center! You are so wonderful for giving him such a beautiful gift. Now just relax for a while and let the pressure subside."

"Mom?"

"Yes dear?"

"How did you ever get used to having so much cock in your ass?" Sierra shook from her core as she asked, "It's too much!"

"Believe me honey, once your body lets go of its instinct to restrict, a whole new world opens up inside of you. It's a wonderful feeling!" her mother said petting her hair. They stayed like that for a bit, and I was afraid to move a muscle for fear of tearing something in my sweet girl's delicate behind. Sierra just breathed.

"I think I'm starting to feel better . . . if we hold still," she struggled to say, her face sweating and red, "but moving still hurts like hell!"

"You're doing great sweetheart, and very soon even that will feel fantastic," Rose said.

I decided to lean in again slightly to see how we were doing, and was surprised to feel my cock move a good amount in one soft push.

"Nnnhhhh," grunted Sierra as I pushed, she breathed hard and strained to speak, "unh, that's it . . . give me just a little more." This was encouraging and I could sense we were past the tallest hurdle.

I pushed a bit more, and at that very instant, the subtle sliding of my cock deeper into her snug hole was suddenly the most glorious movement I've ever felt. The combination of a mother and her daughter before me, the hot sex we had been sharing, the dirty talk and all the emotions made for the highest pinnacle of pleasure my mere mortal soul could ever dream up. Having my hard erection moving deeper inside my girlfriend's backside was less of a sexual turn-on in that moment, and more of a spiritual union, a transition into a new plane of awareness. I was feeling her body, yes, but feeling her soul as well.

Sierra rose up onto her hands as I was about halfway in and halfway out of my mind. Her shaky arms were strong and Rose rubbed them up and down while Sierra arched her back lower than I would have thought possible. She leaned back into me firmly and the entire length of my cock pushed slowly but steadily inside her, all the way until the warm softness of her bare cheeks finally kissed my thighs.

"NNNHHHHHH, OHHHHHH, FUUUCK!!" she roared with a power from inside bursting forth! "That is SO . . . FUCKING . . . NNNNHHH!!" she growled, filling the room with her powerful sound. Her body stayed pushed up against me tightly, and I felt every sensation possible as my cock sat sheathed fully inside my girlfriend's beautiful backside.

Rose quickly scooted up the bed and touched foreheads with her daughter, hands stroking her face. "Yes baby! I knew you could do it! How does it feel? Are you okay, does it hurt? Can I help?"

Sierra caught her breath and began panting, raising a hand up to her mother's shoulder. "FUCK that's a lot of cock up my ass!" she said as she breathed hard, a slight smile in her voice again.

"You took it so well my strong girl. Look at you! He's in. Your man is deep inside your most private of places, and you have taken all of him! What a brave strong woman!" Rose looked genuinely proud of her daughter as she rubbed her cheeks and wiped her brow. "Now let's get things moving and see how we feel."

Rose wrapped her arms around her daughter and pulled her lightly away from me as I tried to hold my ground. Sierra's ass slid snugly away from me about an inch as Rose stopped and pushed her daughter back again, burying me to the root.

"OH, that feels . . . good," Sierra panted, "Do that again."

"That's it honey," Rose said, eyes intensely connected to her daughter's, "just a little at a time, let it slide, just relax." She pulled back again about two inches, and this time I was really feeling the soft inner walls of my girl's delicate rear-end pulling my skin tight. Rose pushed Sierra back again with more pressure.

"FUCK! . . . OH that's intense!" Sierra cried. Rose rubbed her hands over Sierra's shoulders and down to the small of her back. All I could do was watch as this incredible scene played out before me, my hard cock playing the pivotal role.

"You're doing great sweetie, just a little bit more," Rose had Sierra's waist in her hands now as she leaned back, bringing her daughter along. My cock slid most of the way out this time and I saw stars in my eyes from the sensation. All my blood must have had packed up and headed for my cock, because I started to get a little dizzy from the slow pleasure and the mounting intensity.

Rose leaned forward again and pushed as I heard Sierra's breath get caught in her throat, my wet cock sliding mercilessly up into her private passage again. "Holy mother . . ." Sierra croaked, putting her head on her mother's shoulder.

Rose looked at me and gave me an approving smile. I felt suddenly blessed to be a part of such a sacred moment. I felt like we were performing some sort of ritual, initiating Rose's beautiful daughter in some sacred rite.

Rose reached further down to her daughter's hips, resting her soft hands over mine, her smile to me genuine and pure. Together we moved Sierra away from me again, and she sighed loudly as the pressure released, and gasped again as we pushed back inside of her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds