Sierra's Amazing Mouth

Once Rose subsided from her peak of ecstasy, Sierra softly kissed her mom's forehead, gave her breast a firm squeeze and stood up next to me. She grabbed my wet cock and pumped it a couple vigorous times, letting off some of that orgasmic energy she just witnessed.

She slowly walked me by the cock to the end of Rose's bed as we gazed upon the divine nudity that lay before us.

"Look at that beautiful woman Dan," Sierra said stroking my erection and gazing at her mother, "Isn't my mom's pussy the loveliest thing you've ever seen?" I nodded. "Mom, I think you should know that my boyfriend is standing here naked and hard, staring right between your legs." She continued to stroke my cock at a casual pace. "He's really getting a good look at your naked pussy from here with your legs spread like that. I know that look on his face . . . it means he's thinking about sticking his tongue as far up your tasty pussy as he can get it, and I'm afraid there's not much I can do to stop him. I'll try to suck his fat cock while he's at it, but that just might make it worse."

On that cue I crawled onto the bed between Rose's open legs and softly licked a large circle around her labia, carefully avoiding her sensitive clit. Rose cooed in pleasure at my first contact and stroked my hair. My ass was in the air and my cock was stiff as a board. Rose groaned and pinched my head between her legs for a moment.

"This is quite the scene now isn't it?" Sierra asked from behind me, both hands rubbing my ass. "My naked boyfriend face first between my mother's legs, his bare ass in the air and his hard cock sticking out!" She slapped my ass once with a smack, and reached under me to vigorously milk my cock.

"What if Dad walked in right now and caught Danny between your legs Mom? I would have to calm him down for sure! I would probably have to let him push his hard cock up my ass just to distract him. It would be rough, but I would fuck Daddy's cock for you Mommy. Then I could watch you two get it on like a couple of teenagers while my father slides his hard cock in and out of my ass."

My face was full of Rose's sweet nectar, and Sierra was pulling on my cock while continuing her dirty musing. "I wonder if Dad's cock gets as big as this monster does. I've never had Danny's cock in my ass, but with all this hot sex in the air who knows, I might just have to have him push it in there with my mother watching." I got shivers as Sierra climbed under me, her mouth engulfing my cock from below and a wet finger teased my puckered hole.

Sierra stopped for breath after a time and looked up at her mother's wet entrance. "Mom! Danny has his tongue licking all the way up your wet cunt for god's sake! How does that feel? I've never seen a tongue so far up a woman's kitty!" She pulled on my cock and pushed her finger right into my ass, making me groan into Rose's pussy. "I've got my finger in Danny's tight little butthole back here Mom. I think this gorgeous cock just got even harder, if that was possible." She swallowed my rod deep again. I worked a couple of my own fingers into Rose's pussy, easily sliding them in and out.

The room was quiet again for a bit, except for the sounds of sucking and heavy breathing. I couldn't believe how this was unfolding, and never would have dreamed that Sierra would be sucking my cock and fingering my ass while my face was buried deep in her mother's pussy.

Suddenly Sierra slid out from under me and walked over to kneel next to her mother's face. "Jesus Mom, look at you! You are absolutely obscene with your legs spread like that . . . Danny is actually eating you out down there, look at him! You just spread that juice all over his young face and grab onto his thick fingers with your wet kitty. My god that's hot!" Sierra pulled on one of Rose's nipples and brought it to her mouth to suck on while she watched the action heat up.

"God I love your big naked tits Mommy." Sierra said, massaging one and then grabbing it tight. "You are so naughty to let us play with them like this! I mean, just look these babies, your nipples are so hard it must be driving you insane! How did you ever get to the point where your naked daughter was down on her knees, licking and sucking your tits while her boyfriend eats your pussy?" She continued to suck her mother's breast into her mouth.

Sierra slowly stood up and grabbed Rose's hand and placed it to her own breast. "Rub me too Mommy . . . aren't they nice? Don't you love how much our breasts are alike?" I could see Rose gently mashing her daughter's breast and feeling around it. "Careful, if you pinch my nipple hard enough I might just melt all over you! Ow . . . ohhhh yes, like that!

"So Mom, tell me something. What do you think of my boyfriend so far? Do you like how polite and put together he is? Do you like how far up your cunt his slippery tongue can reach? OW! You little tease, you know I love that!" Sierra smiled and slid her mother's hand from her breast down to her pubic region.

"Can you feel how wet the two of you are making me? Oh god, and now my own mother is feeling my bare little cunny for real," she admired, looking down. "Do you like how naked and smooth it is Mommy, like when I used to run around in the back yard without any panties on?" Sierra was hunching over a bit while Rose rubbed around on her pussy. "I feel like a little girl again with my panties pulled down to my ankles and my smooth little slit in the air. Now having my mommy feeling how wet and sloshy it is . . . it makes me all . . . sh-shaky. Oh GOD!"

Sierra pulled one of her legs up on the bed while Rose worked her slender fingers up into Sierra's smooth pussy. She moved her fingers in and out of her daughter's wet muffin while Sierra started to breathe heavily and move her hips around.

As I concentrated my tongue on Rose's overstimulated clitoris, I could see her looking up at her daughter as she worked her long fingers into and out of Sierra's bald pussy while pushing her thumb against her clit. Sierra leaned over to support herself on the large headboard of the bed while moving her sexy hips in urgency to meet her mother's invading fingers.

"What are you doing to me Mommy?" Sierra asked breathlessly and started shaking. She brought her other leg up onto the bed, moving herself into a kneeling position over her mother. My view from her mother's pussy was divine! Rose's arm was between them as she worked her magic on Sierra's hot sex, inches from my face, and I was fingering Rose at about the same pace.

Sierra's legs and ass were twitching and her moans were gaining intensity as she tried to talk again, "My God . . . Mom . . . unh, YES . . .oh, your fingers . . . mmm, fucking me . . . so wrong . . . OHH SHIT I'm Cummmmming . . . here it COMES . . . OOOOOOOH GOD!! YESSSSSSSS FUUUUCCCKKK!! . . . OH . . . OHHHHHH NNNHHHH" That did it! Sierra's legs and hips shook like mad as she arched her back up high like a cat, pushing herself down onto Rose's deep fingers with force.

At the same time Rose started pushing harder against my tongue and my fingers, obviously triggered by her own daughter's orgasm. Her breathing picked up and I could sense a climax coming from Rose as well. I plunged my fingers into her as deeply as I could and then pulled out, replacing them with my thumb. I worked one wet finger into her little flower below and it went right in up to my knuckle. Rose squirmed and moaned out loud, "Ooooohhhh!"

Sierra collapsed into Rose convulsing and grinding her ass in circles. I could see Rose's fingers still moving around in Sierra's pussy while Sierra twitched and breathed heavily. Rose was wringing the feeling out of my head with her legs as she bounced around on my tongue.

Rose suddenly sucked in hard and pulled her hand from Sierra's pussy, grabbing her daughter's face and holding their heads together. Sierra seemed to snap out of her haze.

"Oh yes . . . that's it Mommy, you just cum all over that little boy's messy face," Sierra whispered to her, "Oooh, his mouth must be making your little pussy so happy. Cum all over that slippery tongue . . . that's it!"

Rose began to shake like an earthquake this time and let out an extended groan somewhere out of sight, while her shuddering pussy dragged around my face like a sponge. I tried to keep my finger and thumb inside, but they couldn't hang on and were dislodged. I clamped down on her clit with my mouth and sucked it right in. Rose stiffened like a board and crushed my head between her legs for about 10 intense seconds, letting out a guttural moan, and then finally collapsed on the sheets, her legs gradually relaxing their vice grip on my head.

"Oh Mom," I heard Sierra say quietly, "That was the most wonderful thing I've ever seen."

I lightly rubbed the insides of Rose's thighs and slowly leaned back to sit on my heels. I gazed at the two beautiful naked women in front of me, their wet sex open and driving me insane. They were both breathing heavy and rubbing each other's face. Sierra slowly rolled off her mother and lay next to her on the bed, looking at me with a giddy smile. She squeezed Rose's large breast in her hand and leaned over to bring a nipple to her soft mouth.

She sucked it in while her eyes travelled down to my impossibly hard cock, then up to my smeared face. Letting the wet nipple free, she smiled widely at me and said, "My mom came all OVER your face Daniel." She paused to twirl her tongue around the hard nipple again, "That was so hot."

Sierra let go of her mother's breast and crawled up to me. She kneeled facing me and reached for my aching cock, stroking it with long, sensual strokes while I rose to my knees. Her eyes grew mischievous as she leaned into me and said softly, "I wonder what got this cock of yours so hard Daniel. Were you watching my mother's naughty fingers wiggling around in me or something? You probably had a great view from in her pussy didn't you?" She leaned in and licked my cheek and pumped my cock, her other hand coming up to caress my balls. "Mmmm. I want you to remember this the next time I tell you my mother's coming."

Her amazing smile lit up the room and she touched her forehead to mine, looking down and watching her fingers around my cock, milking the clear fluid out the top. "Oh my poor Danny," she said, looking over at Rose who lay there exhausted, "Mom, look at this horny cock over here, it is simply dripping! Someone is going to have to fuck this thing eventually."

She continued to stroke my cock and stare at her mother. She looked back at me and leaned in close, grabbing my hand and bringing it slowly up to her firm soft breast. I gave it a gentle squeeze and pinched her nipple softly as she let out a sigh, staring into my eyes. "Did you see me licking my mom's nipples?" I smiled and nodded. "Shit Danny, not only is my mother still bare ass naked in the room with us, but she even had this insanely sexy cock of yours right in her mouth! My GOD . . . my mom sucked your cock Daniel!!"

She pumped me slowly and agonizingly as her words made me want to cry with pleasure.

"Mmmm, I love to feel your big hands working over my tits baby." She said as she leaned in closer and aimed the head of my cock between her slightly open legs and against her smooth wet pussy.

"Danny?" Sierra continued as she worked my cock along her slippery lips, "I want to watch you suck on my mother's naked tits," she said sliding her sex across the top of my cock, "and biting her hard nipples. That would be SO hot. Can you do that for me baby?" I thrust between her legs in response, sliding along the underside of her passage.

She pulled my cock up against her wet slit and tilted her hips forward to allow me better access. The head of my cock slid just inside her pussy and the feeling was incredible. I wanted to push myself all the way inside her, even though her mother was right there next to us. Instead she slid her pussy off of my cock as she moved back to lie next to Rose.

I crawled my way up Rose's naked form and found my way to her thick milky breasts. They were rising and falling with her heavy breathing, her nipples like little nuggets balancing atop. I looked Rose right in the eye and extended my tongue down, lowering it slowly and softly onto her bare breast. I ran my tongue around her rubbery nipple and then closed my mouth around it, sucking it in.

Rose breathed in quickly and Sierra reached out and grabbed a handful of the doughy flesh under my lips and squeezed, pushing more into my open mouth. I continued to move from one breast to the other, nursing passionately on Rose's luxurious breasts while Sierra squeezed and rubbed them as well.

"Wow Mom, Danny's really going to town on you isn't he?" Rose ran her hands up my arms and squeezed. Sierra leaned in closer to Rose's ear, "I think it's hot. I mean he just met you today and already your heavy boobs are out for him to suckle on. Are you getting off on that? Is it making you all wet and slippery down here?" Sierra reached down to Rose's wet muffin and softly began to rub it.

She whispered loudly into her ear, "Psst . . . Mom . . . you're totally soaked! What the hell have you been thinking about? I hope it's not my boyfriend . . . or his sexy hard-on that's hovering awfully close to your soaking wet pussy down here," and she seemed to push a finger or two into Rose as she said it, for Rose twitched and shivered under me.

She continued whispering, "Don't worry, I'll keep my fingers busy in here so he can't get in and fuck you, okay Mom?" Sierra started moving her arm between us and I could tell that Rose was getting hot again as Sierra pumped her fingers in and out. I moved my mouth all around Rose's ample bosom, wondering if I was actually going to be sliding my cock into my girlfriend's hot mother tonight.

"Uh, Mom?" she said with more concern in her voice, "That hard cock I was just telling you about? Well, I can see it from here, and it looks pretty turned on . . . I'm not sure I can hold it off forever!" She started working Rose's pussy over with a quick tempo and Rose started running her hands roughly through my hair.

"Oh god Mom," she said, looking at her mother, "You might actually end up with Danny's hard cock inside you tonight! Did you even think about that?" Then she set her forehead against the side of her mother's head, over her ear and whispered softly, "Oh my god . . . you DID think about it, DIDN'T you? His thick penis . . . inching slowly into your slippery, wet, vagina," and then disapprovingly, "Mother!"

On those words I felt Sierra take her fingers from her mother's slit and wrap them around my cock, sliding the creamy juices around my shaft and balls, causing my head to spin.

Sierra spoke up then, "It's okay Mom, I think I've got it under control here. I'll just hold back this hard cock with my slippery fingers full of your pussy juice. I'm pretty sure they hate that!"

Her hand felt so good on my hard-on, and the scene was so nasty, that I just started fucking Sierra's slippery fingers. She made her hand into a soft tunnel for me and lifted her head, "Oh god, it's fucking my hand Mom! I don't think it CAN be stopped! It just pushed past my wet fingers like they were your wide open pussy lips!"

Sierra pulled me closer by my cock and I found myself positioned at the entrance to Rose's steamy tunnel, Sierra's hand was pumping my shaft as she lay back again, talking right into her mother's ear. . .

"See what you did mother? Now this sexy man's hard cock is trying to split your lips and shove its way inside of you. Are you really going to let my boyfriend slide his big hard cock up into you?" Sierra worked my cock around the entrance to Rose's quivering bush, rubbing the tip against her clitoris, teasing her. "I mean, you were watching me stroke it. . . You have seen how big and hard it gets. . . Did you actually think about what that sexy cock would feel like pushing its way inside of you, splitting you open? About what your daughter's naked boyfriend would feel like with his huge cock fucking the shit out of your hot wet cunt?"

Rose suddenly reached up and grabbed my hips with her legs and lifted her soaking pussy right over the head of my cock.

HOLY SHIT! I was in her!! Her velvet passage was wrapped right around my cock, and it felt so soft and smooth! I started instantly pushing back, and so did Rose. We steadily moved my cock deeper in one long fervent stroke.

"OH GOD!!" cried Rose looking me right in the eye with a wildfire burning in her gaze.

Her wet canal felt like a river of creamy butter as I held myself in deep, just letting my cock pulsate inside of Rose, feeling her soft grasp on me as we stared into each other's eyes.

"OH. MY. GOD!" cried Sierra, watching the hot penetration, "You're actually doing it! You are actually fucking my boyfriend right here on the bed!! His hard cock is all the way inside of you Mother! All the way in! You naughty girl!" she scolded. "Your own mother should be here right now to spank your pussy!"

I started to pull out slowly and felt the wondrous sensations of Rose's delicate walls caressing the skin of my shaft. My head was dizzy from all the sensations of pleasure and taboo as I pulled back as far as I dared. Then I plunged all the way in, like a chilly swimmer back into a warm pool. I was in heaven, and I started slowly moving my cock in and out of this woman's warm soft embrace.

Sierra was staring at the connection between her mother and my wet cock and started rubbing herself and pulling on her tits while she watched.

"MY GOD Mom! Danny is really fucking you!" Sierra cried, "I am actually watching his big cock sliding in and out of your pussy! You can't fool me. I know fucking when I see it and you two are totally FUCKING!! I TOLD you that might happen, and now look at you! Your legs are wrapped around my naked boyfriend while he fucks his big cock into you right in front of me! How could you??"

Sierra's talk was driving Rose insane, and she started breathing heavier and pushing down on my cock, helping me get it in deeper. I pushed it in as far as I could and held it deep inside for another moment of pure bliss.

"Oh my GOD Danny!" Sierra cried, looking at me, "You couldn't possibly have your cock any deeper inside my bare naked mother! What the hell do you think you're doing? Are you seriously having intercourse with my MOM? I'm right HERE for god's sake!"

Sierra kept touching her pussy and rubbing it while she spoke. Rose began to hump on my cock as I kept it pushed all the way in, her horny gyrations driving me wild.

"And Mom, you should be ashamed of yourself! Here I thought you just wanted to have a nice dinner with my boyfriend, and now look, he's stripped naked and full hilt with his meaty cock stuffed right up your pussy! All the way in!! Every fucking inch of Danny's big fat cock is deep inside your naked cunt! I can't believe this!"

I don't know how much more Rose or I could take, but she pushed back even harder, and I felt the back wall of her cervix as I pushed in return. She moaned in pleasure and wrapped her legs tighter around my waist and grabbed my hair. I had to get some motion going so I pulled out again and steadily got into a rhythm, thrusting in and out of Rose's luxurious pussy.

Sierra turned to look right at her mother and said in mock seriousness, "You do realize this isn't Dad sliding his big dick in and out of you, right? I mean if Dad were to walk through that door right now . . . oh MAN he would get an eyeful, wouldn't he Mom? He'd see another man pounding a cock into his own wife's wet pussy. Did you ever think of that? My god he would be FURIOUS! I would have to pull his pants down and suck his cock just to keep him calm. Then you could watch me suck daddy's cock while Danny fucks your brains out."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds