Sierra's Amazing Mouth

I felt an unearthly bond with these women. As I gazed into Rose's deep eyes and felt her daughter's quivering thighs against mine, my heart leaped with admiration. Again Rose leaned back, taking Sierra with her, and pushed forward into me, driving my heavy rod deep inside her daughter's private realm once again.

We paused. I felt like Rose and I were both having sex with her daughter together. Our spirits were working as one to fill her soul with our love through her nether regions. I couldn't escape, nor did I ever want to. I knew then that I was part of this family in a deep and spiritual way.

Just then Sierra started moving of her own accord, sliding herself off of my slick wet cock, and backing herself on to it again . . . and then again. Rose smiled wide and let go of my hands, softly sliding them up to hold her daughter's face again.

"Now how are you feeling, sexy girl?" Rose quipped to her.

"Much better Mom, thank you!" Sierra said, choking back tears. "I love you so much!"

"And I love you . . ." replied Rose, "now let's put all this hard work to good use, my dears." And with that, Rose lay back against the headboard to watch us while her hand found its way to her own wet sex. Sierra followed her hand and then looked back at me and said . . .

"So? Are you ready to fuck your girl's ass or what Daniel?"

I smiled wide and moved her ass away from me for a moment, grabbed on to her hips and started pushing myself into Sierra's tight and sexy ass! The motion was almost effortless now, her tight tunnel gripping my cock as I moved in and out, gradually picking up speed as we went.

"Oh GOD," she moaned, "You've got it now. You're really fucking me . . . OH, in the ass Daniel! That's it!" Sierra's tight body was giving way, my cock was sliding smoothly and I felt Sierra start to take the reins.

"Oh FUCK!!" she belted out, "Oh my GOD! You pushed your big cock in there Danny, in my ass! Oh . . . fuck my ass Danny," she almost cried, "my poor little ass!"

The snug wetness of her narrow hole grabbed my cock and cinched it tight as I kept moving my cock in and out. I couldn't believe how deep it went and how big it made my cock look, sliding in and out of that little round hole in her ass.

"Ohhh your gorgeous cock is filling me up!" she barked, looking at her mother the whole time. Rose kept stroking her own pussy watching the hot steam build up.

"Go ahead and fuck my tight little ass Danny! OH SHIT . . . I mean it, fuck it good! My god you have that big hard cock stuck right . . .unh, OH GOD . . . right up my ass!" Sierra started talking through her gritted teeth, "Push that cock in there damn you, that's it, fuck your little girl in the ass!" her chatter was getting frantic now, "YES . . . look at me Mom, LOOK AT ME! Look at your girl! I have a cock . . . in my ass . . . fucking me in my little princess asshole! Look at him. Look at his cock! GOD . . . it's fucking my cute little ass! How could you let him fuck my beautiful ass Mommy? His cock is so BIG . . . he's stretching me out back there . . . and I LOVE IT!"

Sierra kept time with my long thrusts and we were really slapping thighs now, heating up that cozy hotel room.

"Oh god . . . Mom! You have to make sure Danny is really giving it to me back there! Is he? Is he really fucking my ass like he should? Go make sure Danny is fucking my little ass with everything he's got. GO!" she snarled at her mom.

Rose swung her legs off the bed and climbed in behind me on her knees, wrapping her arms around me and holding the base of my cock with one hand while I rammed into her daughter's sexy ass. Her other hand was rubbing around on my chest, down my side, rubbing my ass and in between my cheeks. I felt her giant tits pressed against my back, sending me to the edge.

"How is it Mother? How does it look? Is he really pounding me back there? Are you seeing this? I'm your daughter for God's sake . . . I'm bent over here getting fucked in the ass . . . are you watching me? OH MY GOD!!"

I was getting so hot now and so was Sierra, "Oh, this is so GOOD Danny!! I LOVE your cock fucking my ass! Promise me you'll fuck my ass again Danny, promise me! Promise that you'll take that big cock and stick it right up my tight ass again and fuck me!"

"Oh god . . . any time you want it babe," I hissed, thrusting my cock into her, matching her humping ass movements.

"Promise me you'll fuck my mom in the ass too Danny, promise me! Tell my mother you want to stick your fat cock up her ass while her daughter sucks her little clit! TELL HER!"

Rose took her fingers from around my cock and stuck them in my mouth, and worked her other hand up between my ass cheeks. She knew.

"Holy shit Danny I am going to cum so hard all over that god damn cock! Fuck that cock into me! Fuck that cock into me Danny! Fuck me you horny bastard!! OH . . .OH . . . OOHH SHIT!!" She dropped her head down and hunched up her back as her orgasm built up from the floor.

Rose grabbed my cock again and slid her hand down to my balls while her other hand pushed against my ass. She leaned up and stuck her wet tongue in my ear, "Oh Danny, I really do want to feel your hard cock in my ass," Rose whispered. "You can fuck my sweet ass any time you want to Daniel. Just bend me over and pull my panties down any time. I want you to push that hard cock right up my ass Danny and fuck me with it!"

Holy shit this was too much! With Rose talking dirty to me and Sierra getting ready to cum, I was spinning around in circles and my balls started boiling over. I reached down and found Rose's soaking pussy behind me and plunged my fingers in. She started clawing at me and moaning around her tongue in my ear, her pussy reacting instantly to my invasion.

"Oh fuck," I said suddenly with a warning in my voice.

"Oh YES Danny," cried Sierra, "Cum in my ass! Fuck me hard and cum in my ass Danny! YES!" Our sweaty bodies were taking it to the edge as I fucked that beautiful girl's ass like there was no tomorrow.

Rose breathed into my ear, "You can cum in my ass too Danny, or down my throat, or on my face, or all over my naked tits Daniel." She dragged her soft breasts up and down my back, her hard nipples pulling cum quickly up from my balls.

"Holy shit Danny, cum in me!" yelled Sierra, "Cum. Cum in my ass. I want to feel your squirting cum deep inside of me! Oh GOD, I'm CUMMMMMINGGG . . . OH . . . OH . . . MY GOD MY GOD I CAN'T STOP . . .FUUUUCCCKKKK!" Sierra's contractions on my cock were the last straw and my knees shuttered as buckets and buckets of cum seemed to spray from the end of my cock deep into Sierra's tight ass. We bucked and jolted and twitched as the most pleasurable sensations of my life wracked my body.

"OOOhhhhh my GOD!" yelled Rose as I pushed as many fingers as would fit as far up her pussy as I could reach. She squirmed and bucked her hips in orgasm as her grasp on my hard cock tightened. I felt a wave of fluid rush from her pussy as I fucked my fingers in and out of her as hard as I could.

Rose grabbed my nipple hard as she humped my fingers and pressed into my back, biting down on my shoulder. Sierra was shivering and quaking to her core with her own orgasm. I had to hang on tight as she shook out of control. My cock slipped from her ass as Sierra fell forward, and Rose's hand stayed in place and continued pumping my wet cock, our bodies swaying together on our knees.

I saw stars in my eyes and felt myself fall slowly forward into Sierra, Rose following me down onto the bed, our hands still clutching each other's wet sex. The room itself spun out of control as the ecstasy induced haze enveloped our bodies . . . and that's all I remember.

***

The phone rang next to the bed as I squinted my eyes open, the sun peeking through the blinds.

"Hello?" I answered.

"This is your wakeup call sir," said the chipper female voice on the other end, "and room service will be by in 15 minutes."

"Huh? . . . oh, right. Okay. Thanks!" and I hung up.

I crawled back under the fluffy down comforter and felt Sierra slide a hand around my waist from behind me and lightly rub my chest. I felt her slip covered breasts against my back. My eyes snapped open!

I looked across to the other bed and saw Sierra's mother Rose sound asleep under the covers.

"Good morning stud," whispered Sierra. I touched my waist and my boxers were in place. What happened? Was it a dream? I tried to move but every muscle in my body was sore. My tongue hurt and, holy shit, who tore my dick a new one? Last night was definitely not a dream.

I rolled over and looked at my gorgeous Sierra. "What happened?"

A big smile crept across her squinty morning face, "Wouldn't you like to know." And with that she rolled out of the bed and padded into the bathroom, closing the door.

Um, yes, I would like to know! I looked over at Rose, and she was now blinking at me from her bed and yawned. "You passed out Daniel. Just like that you were out cold, scared us to death. We thought we had done you in."

The same slow smile crept across Rose's face as she slowly sat up in bed. Rose didn't have her slip on, and her bare breasts were once again on display, this time in the bright light of the room.

"Like what you see Daniel?" she purred at me, catching my stare. "It's okay; I think we're family now. We ruined my poor slip last night with all that messing around. At least I had decided not to wear my panties to bed." She winked at me and stretched, her glorious breasts elongating in the morning rays. She relaxed and pulled the comforter and sheet back, swinging her legs over the side of the bed, hands on her knees. She wore a sexy pair of white silk panties, which I could see clearly as she got slowly to her feet.

Still dazed, I sat up in the bed a bit higher, absentmindedly still staring at Rose's silky crotch in front of me. She smiled down at me and stepped closer, so my face was inches from her valley. She reached down and touched my cheek and ran her hand through my hair. Then she turned so that her panty covered ass took its place in my view and started toward the bathroom, stopping before she had gotten too far.

Her ass was fantastic in her underthings, and she looked back at me over her shoulder and said softly, "I meant what I said you know," she paused for a moment and pulled one side of her panties down to show me her bare naked cheek.

"Any time."

I knew right then my life had changed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds