• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snow Storm
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Snow Storm

"My god" Dawn thought. How can she do that? That thing must be half way down her throat."

Then her mother pulled back again, and again plunged her mouth down on his cock. Her mother continued sliding his cock in and out of her mouth in a slow rhythmic motion. Slowly she speeded up, increasing the speed of which she was sucking on the mans cock. Finally her mothers head was bobbing up and down so fast, it almost looked like slow motion.

Dawn couldn't take anymore. Her finger on her clit felt great, but she had to have more. Sliding her hand down, she slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Dawn couldn't believe just how wet her pussy was. Her fingers felt like they were swimming and her hand was soaking wet. Her pussy had never been this wet before. As she continued to watch the screen, she started fingering her pussy as hard as she could.

Steve couldn't believe what he was seeing. On the TV his mother was getting her cleanly shaved pussy eaten, while she sucked on some guys cock, and in front of him, his sister was laying on the floor, her night gown up around her waste, and she was fingering her own pussy.

Steve was sliding his hand up and down on his cock, so fast that he thought that his arm would fall off. But no matter how hard he tried he couldn't cum. His climax kept building but he couldn't shoot his load. His hand just wasn't enough. He had to have more. Then Steve came up with an idea. Letting go of his hard cock, he let his hand drop to his side. Then looking down at his sister, he smiled.

"Can I play with that for you?" he asked

Dawn completely froze in place. She was so startled that she couldn't move even if she wanted to. She thought that she was along in the house, and out of no where, she hears a voice. She was so shocked she wasn't even sure what he had said. At first she thought that she was imagining it, but then she heard it again.

"I asked if I could play with that for you?

Now there was no question about it. Someone was in the house with her. But whom?

She was sure that the voice came from behind her, so she slowly turned and raised herself to a sitting position. She was totally amazed to see her twin brother sitting behind her.

"What do you mean can you play with it for me?" She asked shyly.

Steve let the smile on his face broaden. This was even better then he had hoped. He might not be able to fuck Janet tonight the way he had planed, but his sister would definitely make a good substitute.

"Well," he hesitated, "You have been playing with your pussy for quite some time now, I just thought that you might like me to do it for you. Say like the man on the screen is doing to mom."

"I haven't been playing with myself." Dawn stated infaticly.

Then she let her eyes drop between her legs, and noticed that her fingers were still jammed deep in her pussy. Quickly she pulled her fingers out of her love box, and pushed her night gown down. Her gaze returned to Steve's face, and she noticed that he was glaring straight at her crouch.

"How dare you look at me that way." she demanded. "Besides I thought that you had a date tonight. What are you doing here?"

"Janet couldn't go out tonight because of the storm, so I am stuck here with you." He stated slyly. "And sence you found such an interesting tape, and it really seems to be turning you on, I thought that we might make the best of it."

Dawn couldn't believe her ears. She had boys try to have sex with her before, so she knew what Steve was saying. But he was her brother.

"Brothers and sisters didn't fuck each other." She thought. "Or did they?"

All Dawn knew was that her pussy was on fire from watching the tape, and she had to admit that she had tried fingering herself, but that just seemed to make it worse. She was no closer to climaxing now then she was when she started. She didn't know whether Steve playing with her pussy would help or not, but at this point she was willing to try anything.

"Would you really do that for me?" She asked sheepishly.

"If you want me to." Steve stated. "I've never done it before but I would be willing to try."

Dawn wasn't sure just what to do. She knew what they were talking about was wrong, but it wasn't like he was actually going to fuck her, after all, she wouldn't allow that. But if he just used his mouth, that would be alright. Wouldn't it.

Dawn dropped her gaze from Steves face to his crouch, where she noticed his rock hard cock sticking out at her. She had never seen anything so big in her life. The mans on the screen looked big, but maybe because Steves was right in front of her, it looked twice as big.

"Your not going to put that big thing in me are you?" she screemed

"No, No," Steve replied. "I wouldn't think of it." Although that was just exactly what he was thinking. "But what the hell, they had all night, there was no rush."

"Just my mouth, I promise."

Dawn thought about it for a minute. "OK, Just your mouth, you promise?" she asked

"I promise", Steve smiled.

"Alright," Dawn agreed. "What do I have to do?"

CHAPTER III

Steve's smile broadened as he slipped off the chair and took up a position nest to his sister on the floor. Sitting back on the floor, Steve proceeded to remove his pants the rest of the way.

Now that he was right next to her, his cock really looked big to Dawn.

"Steve, you promised that you wouldn't." Dawn screamed.

"Relax," Steve said, "I promised I wouldn't and I won't."

"At least not right now" He thought to himself.

"I just getting comfortable, that's all." He stated, throwing his pants into the chair he had just vacated.

"All right, if you promise." Dawn sighed. "What should I do now?"

Steve looked his sister straight in the eye. "The first thing that you should do is take off that night gown." Steve told her.

Dawns face turned bright red. "There is no way that I am doing that." Dawn stated emphatically. "You've seen my pussy, so I will show you that, but there is no way that I am showing you anything else."

"Alright," Steve stated, "But I have to see your pussy if I am going to use my mouth on it. I'll tell you what, just lay back on the floor, and pull your night gown up a little. That should be alright."

Dawn thought about it for a minute then decided that would be alright. Laying back on the floor, she gently pulled her night gown up around her waste, being careful to ensure that her breasts stayed covered. The only problem was that she had her legs clamped together so tightly, that all Steve could see was a little bit of blonde hair.

"Are you scared" Steve asked

"No! Why would I be scared?" Dawn demanded.

"Well I can't do anything unless you spread your legs you know."

"Oh Yea, I guess your right." Dawn stated with a sheepish smile on her face. With that she spread her legs giving Steve a good look at her soaking wet pussy.

Steve almost shot his load when her pussy came into view. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He had seen a lot of pussys the last year or so, but none of them looked as good as the one in front of him now.

Following the lead of the man on the screen, Steve scutted up towards Dawns head, his cock coming within inches of her face. It was so close that she could smell the drop of pre-cum that had formed on the head. She had to admit that it was an interesting smell.

"What do you think you are doing?" She demanded

"I Have to get into position, don't I? Steve told her.

"Oh yea, I guess so." She stated.

Dawn had to admit that she was scared. From what she could see, on the movie, it looked like her mother was enjoying herself when the man used his mouth on her pussy, but dawn had never had any kind of sex before to speak of, and this was a new experience for her. She wasn't sure what to think.

Steve leaned forward across his sisters body, and placed a small kiss at the top of her pussy. In the process, his cock again swong close to Dawns face, but he didn't push the issue. Steve got a good smell of his sisters pussy, and had to admit that it smelled good. He also got a small taste of her juices, but not enough to tell if he liked it or not.

Dawn had to admit that when he kissed her pussy, it was an interesting sensation. But what he did next was something else again. Dawn was sure that she was going to go completely out of her mind.

Steve decided that he needed a better taste, so this time, he planted a lingering kiss, right in the middle of her pussy lips. Then after a few seconds, he burried his tongue deep into her waiting pussy.

This time Steve got a large amount of huis sisteres juices on his tongue and he had to admit that it didn't taste bad. In fact when he thought about it he decided that he liked it. With that in mind he started flicking his tongue in and out of her pussy like a mini cock. The only problem was that his tongue was starting to get tired very rapidly. Then he remembered the man on the screen was using his fingers to fuck his mothers pussy, and was using his tongue around the outside. This gave Steve an idea.

Plunging his tongue deep into her pussy one last time, Steve brought his left hand up next to his face. Then he slowly pulled his tongue out of her pussy, and replaced it with two of his fingers.

Dawn thought sure that she was going to go out of her mind. She had fingered herself to climax several times, but it had never been like this. The combonation of Steves fingers in her pussy, and his mouth on her pussy was fantastic. Her climax had never built so fast. She was sure that she would cum any second.

Steve noticed that her clit was standing tall, from the tongue lashing he had been giving it. "It almost looks like a mini penis." He thought. Pulling his tongue back, he wrapped his lips around her clit, and started moving his mouth up and down slightly. Then he remembered something that Janet had done to him, when she gave him a blow job. She had raked her teeth gently along his cock. He had never cum so hard. He didn't know if it would work on Dawns Clit, but he was determined to try. After all, he wanted this to be the best for her that it could be. He gently clamped his teeth down on Dawns clit, and got an immediate reaction. Dawns hips shot upward, almost throwing him off of her. At first Steve thought that he had hurt her. To his surprise Steve heard Dawn screaming, and it wasn't a scream of pain.

"Oh god Steve, What did you do? That was fantastic. Do it again, Do it again. I am ready to cum, do it again."

Steve was more then happy to oblige. If that was the reaction he was going to get, he would have to remember that one. He gently clamped his teeth down on her clit again, only this time he didn't just bite, he raked his teeth the length of it.

That was all that Dawn needed, and true to her word, she started cumming. Her climax rolled through her like a freight train, starting with her pussy and radiating out from there. She had never climaxed like this before.

"My god" she screamed. I am cumming baby. You made me cum with your beautiful mouth. Don't stop, please, don't stop."

Again, Steve was more then happy to oblige. "If she climaxed like this the first time, what would she do if I made her cum again?" He wondered. With that thought in mind, he continued to work on her pussy with everything he had.

Dawn was completely beside herself. She had never had a climax like that before, and from the way Steve was working on her pussy, she was sure she would have another one before too long. Steve was being so good to her that she had to do something to return the favor. But what could she do for him.

Then she saw his hard cock swinging back and forth just to the side of her face. She remembered in the movie that her mom had taken the mans cock in her mouth and had sucked on it.

"I wonder if men really like that?" she wondered. "And I wonder if that thing will fit in my mouth. It's so big. Well there is only one way to find out."

Sliding slightly to the side, Dawn positioned her head and shoulders between Steve's legs until his swinging cock was positioned just above her face.

"My god" she thought, it looked big before, but up close it looks huge. There is no way I can get that thing in my mouth."

But she decided that she had to try. Steve was being so fantastic to her that she had to try and return the favor. Dawned opened her mouth as far as she could, figuring that no way it was going to fit, she closed her eyes and slowly lifted her head. To her surprise she felt his cock head touch her tongue. She shot her eyes open, and was amazed to find that about a third of his cock was inside her mouth, and it had not even touched her lips.

"His cock must not be as big as it looks." She thought. "Maybe I can do this."

Slowly she closed her lips down around his cock, stopping for a minute to get used to the feeling. She had to admit that it didn't feel bad. In fact it felt like she had a large finger in her mouth. "This won't be so bad after all she thought."

Dawn figured that this was no time to stop, so she again started raising her head, letting more of his cock slip into her mouth. When she felt his cock head touch the back of her throat, she started to gag, and decided that she had better stop. As far as she could tell, she had about half of his hard rod in her mouth.

"How in the world did mom ever take that mans full cock in her mouth. After all, his looked bigger then Steve's. She decided that she was going to have to think about that one, but not right now. Right now, she had other things on her mind.

Dawns natural instinct had taken over, and she started sliding her mouth up and down on his cock like she had been doing it for years. It didn't take long until she was swirling her tongue around the head, and along the bottom of his cock like a pro. Dawn even found that she liked the feeling of his cock in her mouth.

Dawn felt a small drop of pre cum drop on her tongue, but didn't really pay any attention to it. Having her brothers mouth on her pussy, and his cock in her mouth was arousing feeling in her that she had never felt before. And she liked what she was feeling. She could feel her orgasm building again, and knew that it wouldn't be long before she was cumming again. She just hoped that Steve was enjoying what she was doing to him.

There was no question that Steve was enjoying what Dawn was doing to him. He had not expected this, he figured that he was going to have to coax her into that later, but she had went ahead and done it on her own. Janet had given him a blow job once, when he had tried to get her to let him fuck her, but she was not ready for that yet. But the blow job that Janet gave him, was nothing like this. When Janet had sucked him off, she just slid her mouth up and down until he came. But this was different. This was fantastic. He could feel the cum starting to boil in his balls, and knew that it wouldn't be long until he was shooting. He hoped that Dawn knew what was coming and was ready for it. Janet hadn't been. She almost had a fit when he started shooting in her mouth. She was so surprised, that she almost bit him. He hoped that the same thing didn't happen this time.

He didn't have long to wait. He could feel his cum shooting through his cock, and knew it would be blasting out of the end any second. He wanted to warn Dawn, but there wasn't time. Before he could raise his head up off of her pussy to say something, his cum was already blasting into her mouth.

When her brother first started cumming it caught Dawn totally by surprise. She didn't know what would happen if she sucked on his cock, but she didn't expect anything to come shooting from the end of it. When the first blast shot into her mouth, she was so shocked that she opened her lips, and pulled her mouth away. She was even more shocked when the second blast shot from his cock and landed on her cheek.

When she noticed that her mouth was full of her brothers cum, she wasn't sure whether to spit it out or swallow it. Instinct told her to swallow it, so that was what she did. She found that she liked the taste, and when it looked like his cock might shoot again, she quickly wrapped her lips around his cock again, determined not to miss another drop.

As soon as Steve's cock stopped spurting, Dawn slid it deep within her mouth once again. Only this time, when his cock head hit the back of her throat, she forced down the gag, and let it slip partially down her throat. She stopped when she felt his pubic hair tickle her nose. Then she pulled back until her lips hit his cock head, then plunged her head down again.

The only problem was that his cock was starting to shrink, and Steve was trying to pull his cock from her mouth. After all, he had shot his load twice in the last few minutes, and needed time to rest. But Dawn didn't care what he wanted. She wanted more of his cum in her mouth, and didn't care what she had to do to get it.

She continued to try and slide his cock into her mouth, but Steve finally succeeded in getting it away from her, and he rolled over on to his back on the floor. There he laid panting and trying to catch his breath.

"No! Give it back. I want your cock back in my mouth. I am not done with it yet." Dawn screamed, as she scrambled to her knees, and scrambled to where Steve was laying. Reaching out with her hand, she grabbed hold of his now limp cock, and leaning forward tried to stuff it back into her mouth.

Steve reached out and tried to push her head away.

"Please Dawn, stop! I can't take anymore right now. I need to rest a little bit first. Let me rest and you can have it again, but I have to rest now."

Reluctantly Dawn released his cock, and sat back on her ankles.

"If you insist, I guess I can let you go, but I don't like it." She pouted.

Steve looked up at Dawn with a timid smile on his face. "You know," he said, "You didn't have to do that. Not that I am complaining, but I really wasn't expecting it."

"I know," Dawn replied, "but what you did to me was so fantastic, I just had to return the favor. To be honest, I have been fingering myself for a while now, but I have never cum like I did when you liked my pussy. I can understand now why mom was squirming around so much on the movie. That was heavenly."

Steve sat up so that he was not having to look up at his sister.

"Speaking of the movie, shall we check it out and see what's happening now, while I relax a bit?"

"Sure," Dawn replied.

Steve scooted back until his back was resting against the chair he had been sitting in, and Dawn curled up on the floor beside him, resting her head on his shoulder. Steve raised his arm, as if he wanted to place it around her, and Dawn Obligingly leaned forward, and let him drape it across her shoulders. Then she laid over, snuggling close into his body.

Steve let his hand drop down, and it came to rest on Dawns right breast. Surprisingly, Dawn made no move to move away from him, or try to move his hand in any way. Steve gave her breast a little squeeze, and Dawn just looked up at him and smiled.

After that they both settled back to see what was happening on the movie.

CHAPTER IV

Steve and dawn were both surprised to see that the movie had progressed while they had been busy with each other. Neither of them realized that the tape was still playing.

Things had changed on the tape. They were no longer in the bedroom. It looked like now they were in a large living room of some sort, and there were several people sitting around, talking amongst themselves. Some were dressed, some were partially dressed, and the lady serving what looked like drinks was naked. Her parents were sitting on a couch with another lady, whom was wearing a strapless, flowing red dress.

Dawn spotted her parents, and noticed that her mother was only wearing panties, and her father was naked except for a tee shirt. Dawn found that she couldn't take her eyes off of her fathers massive cock. She couldn't believe how big it was. His cock was soft at the moment, and it was already as big as Steve's was hard. She couldn't even imagine what it would be like hard. Dawn didn't have long to wait to find out. The lady serving the drinks, must have set the tray down somewhere, because she walked up in front of her father and dropped to her knees.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snow Storm
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds