• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snow Storm
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Snow Storm

After a minute, the pain in her pussy started to subside. Again she looked at Dawn questioningly.

"Is the pain easing up?" Dawn asked.

"Yes it's almost gone." Janet answered.

"Then do what comes natural girl." Dawn screamed. "Just leave me his mouth."

At first, Janet wasn't sure just what she ment, but then she slowly started sliding her pussy up and down on his cock. She had to admit that she had never felt anything so fantastic in her life. Steve started thrusting up to meet her downward strokes, and before long they were in perfect harmony.

Steve could feel his balls tightening, and his cock start to swell. "Oh baby, I hope that your about ready, because I am about to cum into your beautiful pussy."

"Oh yes baby, I am about ready to cum. Fill me up with you beautiful cum. Fuck me baby, Fuck meeeeeee.

Stever couldn't take anymore. His cock exploded, and he started filling Janets pussy with hot cum. "If its cum you want, baby, its cum your getting. I am cumming baby.

Do it sweatheart, Fill me up. I am with you. I am cumming baby, you've made me cum with beautiful cock.

Steve continued to slam his cock into her hurgry pussy while he pumped his cock into her. Her pussy felt so good, he couldn't get enough of it.

When his cock finished shooting and started to deflate, he knew that he would have to stop for now.

As soon as Dawn was sure that steve was fucking Janet, she also climbed up on the couch, and positioned her pussy just above his mouth. Eat me brother mine, while your cock reams Janets pussy. I want to be part of this too.

Sence Janet was doing most of the work, there wasn't much for Steve to do, so he reached up and grabbing Dawns hips, pulled her pussy down on his mouth, burrying his tongue deep in her pussy at the same time. As soon as he got a good taste of her pussy, he pulled out his tongue and slid his mouth up to her waiting clit. Wrapping his lips around it, he started suching her clit with all he had.

The next thing he knew, his cock was exploding, and Janet was screaming that she was cumming. He knew that he had to get Dawn off too, so he gently bit down on her clit with his teeth. That was all that Dawn needed. Her climax had been building rapidly, and when he bit down on her clit, she went off like a rocket.Steve started sucking her juicesm, and cleaning her pussy with his tongue. He wanted to make sure that he got every drop.

Dawns body started trembling as her climax rolled threw her. She lost her balance and found herselffalling twords the floor. She knew that there was nothing she could do to stop it, so she let herself tumble to the floor. As it worked out, Dawn was holding onto Janet when she started to tumble, so as she fell, she took Janet with her. Having both girls tumble off of him qat the same time, through Steve of balance and he dropped to the floor on top of the girls. All three of them being totally spent, they all drifted off to sleep.

When they woke up several hours later, Janet realized that it was starting to break daylight. "Oh my God," she screamed. "It's almost morning. I've got to get home before my parents wake up." Jumping to her feet, she started grabbing up her cloths.

Steve got to his feet, and wrappeed his arm around her shoulder. "Relax baby, we'll get you home in plenty of time." With that he too started getting dressed. As soon as they were both dressed, Steve and Janet headed out the door.

"Thats it big brother. You take sweet Janet home. But I can guaentee you that tonight was the start of menny more thing to come, for all three of us.

Unknownst the the threesome, they had had an audience.Steve and Dawns parents had come in while the teenagers had been sleeping on the floor. Looking at the three teenagers, there was no questian in their minds, as to what had been going on.They looked at each other, and both smiled broadly. With that, they slipped back out figuring that they would come back later. Concidering that the twins parents were swingers, the smiles on their faces said volumes, but that dear readers is another story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snow Storm
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds