• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snow Storm
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Snow Storm

"I've been waiting all night for this!" she stated in a load booming voice. "Now it's my turn. With that said, she reached out, grasped Dawns fathers cock at the base, and leaning forward , stuffed it into her waiting mouth. Dawn couldn't believe it as her fathers cock completely disappeared into the ladies mouth. "She must like sucking cock as much as I do." Dawn thought. "But how could she possibly get that big thing in her mouth, I didn't thing the human mouth would stretch that big."

It didn't take long before her fathers cock started to swell, and in a matter of seconds it was in full erection. To dawns surprise, his cock had grown by at least four inches in length, and a half inch bigger around. Dawn thought that it was more like something you would find on a small horse. There was no way that a woman could take that inside of her.

Dawn did notice that as her fathers cock grew, the lady was taking less and less of it into her mouth. By the time he was in full erection, she was only swallowing about half of it.

Satisfied that she had accomplished what she wanted, the naked lady sat back on her ankles, she smiled lovingly at the massive rod in front of her. "Now that's what I wanted." She meowed in a soft whisper.

Then Dawn got the biggest shock of her young life. What happened next she didn't think was humanly possible. As she watched the screen, the naked lady, got up, climbed onto the couch, and placing her knees on either side of Dawns fathers hips. To Dawns continued surprise, her mother slid to the side, giving the naked lady more room, and seemed to be watching what was going on.

Positioning her pussy directly above his massive cock, she reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips slightly apart with her fingers. She then lowered herself down until her pussy was just touching the head of his cock.

She stopped there for a few seconds, then started pushing downward, taking about half of his massive rod into her pussy. Again she stopped for a few seconds to get used to the sensation, then she raised up, until just the head of his cock was still inside. Then with one mighty shove, she plunged down again and buried, his entire cock deep into her waiting pussy. Dawn couldn't believe what she was seeing. As she watched, the lady again pulled up until just the head was inside and again slammed her pussy down the full length of his cock. Then she started a rhythmic up and down motion.

Dawn glanced over at her mother and was again surprised to see that her mother had a big smile on her face. She was really enjoying watching another woman fuck her husband. In fact her mother was actually encouraging her. She could hear her mother talking in the background.

"Fuck him Betty, Fuck him good, show him what that hot pussy of yours can do. Go baby go!"

Dawn was totally surprised to watch the naked lady ride up and down on her fathers cock. Suddenly her father grabbed hold of the lady, and leaning forward he lowered her gently onto the coffee table, in front of him, dropping to his knees in the process. No once removing his massive cock from her pussy.

Dawn watched as the lady pulled her legs up and back until they were laying against her rather ample breasts. This brought her pussy up higher giving Dawns father easy access to her waiting love hole. Raising up, her father gripped hold of the ladies hips, and holding her tightly, he started slamming his cock into her as hard as he could.

The lady on the coffee table seem to be really enjoying the fucking he was giving her. In fact her pussy was so wet that every time he would pull out, some of her juices would come with him and run down along her ass hole. The woman started screaming, encouraging him to fuck her harder.

"Oh yea baby, Fuck me, fuck me." she screamed. "Ream my pussy with that beautiful cock of yours. Fuck me baby, Fuck me.

Dawns fathers continued to slam his massive cock into the woman in front of him, until he just couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh god woman, your pussy is so tight that I can't hold back any longer. I am going to cum and there is nothing I can do to stop it."

Oh yes baby," the naked lady screamed, "Cum in me. Fill my pussy with your hot sticky cum. Fuck me Baby Fuck me."

Dawns father slammed his cock into her one last time, and started pumping his hot cum, deep into her waiting love hole. "Ahh" he screamed. "Oh yes baby, shoot your load. I can feel you cum splashing against the inside of my pussy. Fill me up, Baby, fill me up. Oh yes baby, that's it, I am cumming. You hot cum in my pussy was all I needed. I am cumming all over your beautiful cock. Fuck me, Fuck me!"

Dawns father started slamming his cock into her again as he shot his load into her. As his cock stopped shooting and started to shrink, he let it slip out of her pussy with a pop.

With a long sigh, Dawns father sat back on the couch, and the naked lady just lay on the coffee table moaning softly. There was more action taking place on the screen, but Dawn didn't notice. She looked over at Steve and saw that his eyes were glued to the action on the TV.

Dropping her gaze between his legs, Dawn noticed that Steve's cock was once again standing tall. In fact it seemed to be pointing directly at her. Dawn sighed as she looked at his beautiful cock. She wanted it back in her mouth again, but she was sure that she wanted something else.

She didn't think that there was any way that she could take Steve's cock in her pussy, but after watching the woman on TV, take he fathers massive rod, she was beginning to think other wise.

"After all, the woman in the movie seemed to really enjoy having a cock slammed into her pussy." Dawn thought. "Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all."

Looking back at Steve's face, Dawn asked, "Is that what you want to do to me Steve?"

Steve was still engrossed in what was taking place on the screen. He heard Dawn say something but wasn't sure what she said.

"Did you say something Dawn?" Steve asked, looking over at her.

"Yes I did." Dawn replied. "Do you want to do that to me?"

"Huh" Steve stammered. "Do what?"

Dawn looked at him dumbfounded. "Do you want to put your cock in my pussy?" Dawn Demanded.

Steve just looked at her with a blank look on his face. This was too good to be true.

Dawn couldn't believe that Steve was being so dense. "I am asking you if you want to fuck me you idiot!" Dawn screamed at him.

"Yes," Steve stammered. Yes I do want to fuck you, but I didn't think that you would let me." Steve replied.

"Well," dawn stammered, "I really want it in my mouth again, but if you can keep it up afterward, I just might let you put it in my pussy. But you have to be gentle though. I've never had a cock in there before."

Steve couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was his sister actually offering to let him fuck her. This was too good to be true. Before Steve knew what was happening, Dawn had raised up on her knees, and pulled her nightgown up over her head. Throwing it into the chair behind them, she sat the in front of him totally naked.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked

It was all that Steve could do to talk. "Yes," he stammered. I love your pussy, and your breasts are bigger then I imagined."

"Thank You," Dawn sighed, and with that she leaned forward, pressing her bare breasts against his leg, and engulfed his cock in her mouth. Dawn didn't even hesitate this time. When his cock head hit the back of her throat, she swallowed hard, and ignoring the gag reflex, continued sliding her mouth deeper on his cock. She finally stopped when she felt his pubic hair tickle her nose.

After a moments hesitation, she slowly let his cock slip from her mouth until just the head remained. Then she plunged her mouth down again, totally engulfing his cock for a second time. Upon hitting bottom, again she pulled back until she had just the head in her mouth.

Then she started sliding her mouth up and down on his cock as fast as she could, She was only taking about half of his cock, in her mouth at a time but as far as Steve was concerned it was having the desired effect. His balls were becoming tight, and he could feel his climax building rapidly.

All of the sudden, Dawn let his cock slip from her mouth. She started planting light kisses along the bottom of his cock until she reached his balls. Then opening her mouth slightly, she sucked one of his balls into her mouth. After sucking on it for a few seconds, she released it and sucked in the other one. After a few seconds, she released that one, and opening her mouth wide, engulfed both of his balls at the same time and gently started sucking them together.

Steve thought that he was going to go out of his mind. He had never felt anything so fantastic in his life. Having his sister suck on his balls was the biggest turn on he had ever had. He thought that he might just blow his load right then and there. But he didn't. Releasing his balls, Dawn again started sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. She started pumping her head up and down as fast as she could.

At this point Steve was beyond stopping. His climax was building fast and he knew he was going to shoot soon. He started raising his hips, as Dawn brought her head down, driving his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Ahuh, Ahuh," Dawn moaned. She wanted him to fuck her mouth and that is just what he was doing.

Steve's cock exploded and her started pumping hot cum into his sisters mouth. She was swallowing as fast as she could, but there was so much of it and it was coming so fast, she couldn't handle it all. As her mouth got full, his cum started slipping between her lips and running down his cock.

Steve had never cum so hard in his life. He didn't think that it was ever going to stop. Finally it did, and Dawn reluctantly let it slip from her mouth. She noticed the cum running down his cock, and not wanting to let one drop of his cum to get away, so she stuck out her tongue and licked up every drop.

To her surprise, Steve's cock had started to shrink when he finished cumming, but as soon as she started licking up the over flowing cum, his cock snapped back to full erection again. Dawn was hoping that if she got him to cum in her mouth that maybe he wouldn't want to put his cock in her pussy. Even though her father had been able to put his large cock in the other woman's pussy, Dawn wasn't sure about letting Steve put his cock in hers.

Her pussy was so small, and his cock was so big that she was sure, that he would rip her right open. She was sure that there was no way that his cock was going to fit into her pussy. But there wasn't anything that she could do. She had told him that if he stayed hard after she sucked him, that she would let him fuck her. Well she had never gone back on a promise before, and she wasn't going to start now. If he still wanted to fuck her, she would let him, but she could hope that his cock wouldn't fit.

Steve couldn't believe what had just happened. He had never cum so hard in his life. He was glad he didn't cum like that all of the time.

"Where did you ever learn to do that?" Steve asked

"I don't know." Said Dawn. "I was just sucking your cock and the idea came to me. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, not at all, that was fantastic. In fact I would suggest that you save that little trick for someone special. That was fantastic." Steve replied.

Dawn looked at him very sheepishly. "I told you that if you were still hard after I sucked you, that you could fuck me. Do you still want to?"

"Oh yes," Steve replied. "Your pussy is fantastic. I love licking it, and using my fingers on it, but I bet having my cock in it would be extra special."

Tears started running down Dawns face.

"What's the matter baby?" Steve asked

"I am scared Steve," Dawn replied, "Your cock is so big, and my pussy is so small, that I can't see how it will fit. You are going to rip me wide open."

Steve reached out and took his sister in his arms, cuddling her close. "That's alright sis," he told her. If it scares you that much, we don't have to do it."

Dawned pushed herself away from Steve's embrace, and glared at him with a stern look on her face. "No damn it, I promised that you could fuck me if you wanted to, and I am not going back on it now. So what do I have to do?"

"The first thing you have to do is relax." Steve told her. " I promise that I will be as gentle as I possibly can, and I am going to make it as good for you as possible."

"Do you promise not to hurt me, and if it won't fit you will stop?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, I promise." Steve replied. "I am not going to just shove it in, I am going to make sure that you are ready first. I promise that I will not put my cock in your pussy until you feel that you are ready. Would that be alright?"

"Alright," Dawn replied, if you are sure."

"OK, lay back and spread your legs like you did that last time I liked your pussy." Steve told her.

Dawn figured that she was committed now, and there was nothing that she could do. She was about to get fucked for the first time, like it or not, so she might as well make the best of it. Doing as she was told, she stretched out on the floor in front of Steve, and spread her legs as he had told her.

Steve sat there for a second just looking at his sisters naked body. He couldn't believe just how beautiful she was. Her face was like that of an angle, her breasts were large, but not overly so, and her pussy, with its tufts of light blond hair, was fantastic. He was having a real hard time believing that he was about to fuck this gorgeous creature.

Steve got up on his knees, and worked his way over to his sister. Leaning forward, he placed light kisses on each of her eyes, one on her nose, and a very light kiss on her lips.

Then he continued down across her neck, until he reached her breasts. Taking her nipples in his mouth one at a time, he sucked on each one until it was hard and standing tall. Then he started kissing his way down across her stomach, until he reached the top of her pubic hair.

Dawns pussy was already wet in anticipation, as she loved the way that Steve licked her pussy, and she was sure that was what he was about to do. To her surprise, when he reached the top of her pubic hair, he stopped going down towards her pussy, and moved to the side and started kissing his way down the outside of her leg. When he reached her toes, he stopped to suck on each one in turn. After sucking on each toe, he started kissing his way back up the inside of her leg.

Again Dawn started anticipating his licking her pussy, only to have Steve stop, just inches from her hot box, and start kissing his way down the outside of the other leg. When he reached her foot, he again sucked each toe in kind. Then he started working his way back up the inside of her leg again. When he was within a few inches of her love box, Steve sat back and looked down at her as if he were catching his breath.

Dawn was about to go out of her mind. Her pussy was so wet from anticipation that she was afraid that she might float away. "Oh Steve," she begged, "Don't do this to me. Lick my pussy, baby please, I can't take anymore of this."

That was all Steve needed to hear. He leaned forward and ran his tongue the full length of her pussy, getting a good mouth full of her juices, then started flicking his tongue around her clit. While he was at it, he slipped one finger into her waiting pussy. He started fingering her pussy while he flicked his tongue across her clit.

After fingering her pussy a few times, he slipped a second finger into her love hole. He started fingering her a little faster, moving his fingers around and trying to stretch her pussy a little, as he went. Satisfied that he had done all he could to this point, he again increased his fingers to three. He started slamming his fingers into her pussy as hard as he could, again trying again to stretch her pussy as best he could.

Dawn could feel her climax building rapidly, and thought that she would be cumming anytime. But she wasn't sure. Her orgasm kept building but she couldn't quite reach to top. She decided that if she was going to let Steve put his cock in her, now was the time.

"Oh Steve, if you are going to fuck me, do it now. I can't take anymore." Dawn screamed.

Now was the time for Steve to make his move. Pulling his fingers out of her pussy, he raised up and turned to face her. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, Yes," Dawn screamed. "Stick that beautiful cock in my pussy. Make a woman out of me damn you."

Steve didn't know what he wanted to do. He wanted to fuck something, and his sister was laying in front of her, begging him to do her. Sure they had been doing each other orally, but this was something different. Now they were talking about him actually putting his cock in her pussy. He was actually going to fuck his sister. The more Steve tried to think about it, the more his mind spun.

Steve sat back and took a good look at his sister. She was laying on the floor, totally naked, her breasts raising and falling rapidly, and her stomach muscles were tight. Then Steve let his eyes drop to her pussy. That was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen in his life.

Her pussy lips were swollen and puffy, and her pussy hair was glistening from her juices. There was no question in Steve's mind as to what was going to happen next. He was going to burry his cock in his sisters waiting pussy, and he was going to fuck her like no man had ever fucked a woman before. Steve was well beyond stopping now. He was going to fuck his sister and there was nothing that he could do to stop it.

Sliding up between his sisters out stretched legs, Steve grabbed hold of his hard rod, and pointed it at her waiting pussy. He then lowered himself slowly until his cock head was just touching her pussy lips. Dawn felt his cock touch her pussy for the first time, and knew that it was now or never.

"I hope you are ready baby, because I am going to put it in." Steve whispered.

"Yes, do it now. I am scared, but do it now before I change my mind." Dawn Screamed. With that she started thrusting her hips upward, trying to help her brother enter her. She could feel her pussy lips starting to open , as if they were ready to accept his cock.

When Steve felt her pussy lips start to engulf his cock, he lunged forward, driving half his cock into her. As soon as Steve felt his cock penetrate his sisters waiting pussy, he stopped. He didn't want to take a chance on hurting her, and he wanted to give her a chance to get used to the feeling.

Dawn couldn't believe what was happening. She actually had a cock in her pussy for the very first time. True it was her brothers cock, but at this point in time she really didn't care. At first it felt like she had a tree trunk shoved between her legs, but after a few seconds, her pussy opened up and it didn't feel so bad. In fact her pussy was even starting to tingle from the new sensations she was feeling. Steve's cock twitched a little, and shots of fire seemed to shoot out from dawns pussy. Dawn didn't think that all of Steve's cock was inside her, and she was determined not to stop now.

"Oh god Steve, Fuck me, fill me up with that beautiful cock." Dawn screamed.

Steve could have sworn that he heard the phone ringing in the back ground, just as he started to penetrate his sister. But there was no way that he was going to stop now. Her pussy was so tight and willing, and he was going to fuck her or know why. Steve could hear Dawn yelling at him to fuck her and he was more then happy to oblige.

Drawing his cock back a little bit, he again slammed it forward, this time burying the entire thing deep within her. When he felt his balls strike against her ass cheeks, he new he couldn't go any further. He slowly pulled his cock back, then slammed it into her again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snow Storm
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds