• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snow Storm
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Snow Storm

As Dawn felt his cock start to pull out of her pussy, at first she thought that she had done something wrong and he was not going to fuck her after all. Clamping her pussy muscles tightly around his hard cock, she tried to prevent him from taking it out. Then she felt it start to slide back in, and she knew that he was still going to fuck her.

Instinct seemed to take over, and not even realizing what she was doing, Dawn pulled her legs up and back, until her knees where pushing against her breasts. This gave Steve even greater access to her open pussy. That was all that Steve needed. He started slamming his cock into her as fast as he could, then finally settled down into a slow rhythmic motion.

CHAPTER V

Janet let the phone ring at least ten or twelve times. She couldn't believe that Steve was not answering it. After all, she had told him that she was going to call, and he had a phone in his bedroom.

"Why wasn't he answering the phone?" She wondered.

Hanging up the phone Janet laid back on her bed. Her pussy was on fire, as she had been thinking about what her a Steve had planned for tonight. Steve was planning to take her virginity tonight, in the back seat of his car at the drive-in, but this freak snow storm moved in and spoiled everything. Just thinking about it was making her horny as hell.

And the fact that her mother and father were in the next room, fucking each others brains out, wasn't helping matters a bit. She could her her mother moaning and her dad panting as he slammed his cock into her mother.

"My god." Janet thought. "Can't that man get enough. This is the third time he's fucked her since they came to bed." All of the sudden, Janet heart her mother screaming.

"Oh shit Jack, fuck me harder. That's it baby, I am cumming all over that beautiful cock of yours."

That was all that Janet could take. She had been fingering her pussy ever since she had hung up the phone, but her fingers were not doing the trick. She needed a cock in her pussy, and the cock she wanted was Steve's.

Steve only lived about a block away, and the storm had pretty well eased up. Jumping up off of the bed, she ripped her nightgown over her head, and quickly put on Pants and a sweater. She didn't bother putting on a bra or panties, because she figured that she wasn't going to have them on that long anyway. Grabbing her boots and jacked, she tiptoed downstairs, and finishing dressing by the front door, quietly slipped outside.

"Her parents were so engrossed in what they were doing that they would never miss her anyway." She thought.

The snow was deeper then she thought, and even though she was having trouble walking in it, she got to Steve's house fairly quickly. She made her way up on the porch, and was about to knock, when she decided to just try the door. After all, her pants were soaked and she was freezing cold. She turned the door knob and to her surprise, found the door unlocked.

Stepping into the entry hall, she quickly removed her coat, and stood there absorbing the heat that was coming from inside the house. Not wanting to track snow all over the house, she sat down in the chair, removed her boots and knocked the snow off the cuffs of her pants.

Now being barefooted, and walking very quietly, she stepped into the main part of the house. She could hear what sounded like heavy breathing, but assumed that somebody had left the television on. After all it was late, surely everyone was in bed by now. Janet figured that she would just sneak up to Steve's bedroom, get him to fuck her and slip back out, and no body would be any the wiser.

Janet started working her way towards the stairs, but had to pass the living room to get there. She glanced into the living room as she passed and what she saw stopped her dead in her tracks. Steve was half naked on the floor, and his ass was bouncing up and down. There was a pair of woman's legs wrapped around his waste, and even though Janet could not see who it was, there was no question that Steve was fucking someone.

Janet had all she could do to keep from screaming. After all, Steve was suppose to fuck her tonight, she comes over here for just that purpose, and finds him fucking someone else.

"Am I ever going to give him a piece of my mind." Janet thought. "I'll teach him to fuck someone else while I just stand back and watch."

Steve could feel his balls starting to get tight and knew that he was going to shoot any second. His cum was already starting to shoot through his cock, and there was no way that he could stop it now. All of the sudden, he heard Janet screaming behind him. It startled him so badly that he pushed back, and spun around to face Janet, pulling his shooting cock out of his sisters wet pussy.

"Steve, you bastard. You were suppose to fuck me tonight. I came all the way over here in this storm and find you fucking another girl!"

By this time Steve had moved, and Janet could see whom he had been fucking.

"Oh this is too much," Janet screamed. "Not only are you fucking another girl, but you are fucking your own sister! This is too much. I am out of here." With that Janet turned and started heading towards the front door.

Steve's cock had just started shooting when he pulled it out of Dawns pussy. His first blast landed on her outer pussy lips, and as he spun around, the rest of his cum landed on the chair and the floor. Steve couldn't believe what had just happened. He had just been fucking the tightest pussy, he had ever put his cock in, and all of the sudden, he had been discovered by Janet and she was talking about leaving. He could also hear his sister screaming in the background.

""Steve, No, you can't leave me like this. I am ready to cum. Put your cock back in me. You've got to fuck me now."

Steve didn't know what to do. Dawn was begging him to fuck her some more, yet Janet was also threatening to walk out of his life forever. It didn't take long for Steve to decide what to do. He loved Janet, and didn't want to loose her. His sister was going to be his sister irregardless. Jumping to his feet, Steve darted across the room, after Janet, his cock and balls swinging in the breeze.

Janet was headed back for the door, to get her shoes and coat. She reached the chair, and was bending down to pick up her shoes when Steve caught up with her. Janet looked up just in time to see his now limp cock swinging in front of her face. She knew at that moment that there was no way she could stay mad at him. She loved him too much. But she wasn't going to let him off easy. She would make him pay for fucking someone else when he should have been fucking her. Dropping her eyes back to her shoes, she acted like she was still going to leave.

Steve dropped to his knees in front of her. "Janet." He pleaded

"What?" Janet replied very crossly.

"Don't be mad baby," Steve replied. "I didn't plan this it just happened."

Janet jerked her head up to look him straight in the eyes.

"How does you fucking your sister, just happen. Explain that to me, I would love to hear it." She retorted.

Steve just looked at her with a blank look on his face. Steve was squirming and Janet knew it, and she was loving every minute of it. She couldn't wait to hear his explanation.

"Well?" She quarried.

Steve continued to look at her blankly. He had no idea what to say. To his surprise, Steve saw Dawn walking towards them.

"Janet." She whispered.

When Janet didn't acknowledge her she said it a little loader.

Janet turned to glare at Dawn. After all she was the other woman.

"What." She snapped.

"I just want to explain what happened, It wasn't Steve's fault. It was mine. Steve wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

"What, are you Steve's voice now." Janet quipped.

"No." Replied. "I just don't think you should be mad at him for something I did, that's all."

Janet's tone softened. "I am listening. She whispered.

"OK, Here goes." Dawn started. "I thought that I was home along tonight. I started watching the movie in the VCR, and became horney as hell. Watch a little of it and you will see why. I needed some relief so I started fingering myself. Unbeknownst to me, Steve was home and was watching me. Being a typical male, watching me finger my pussy, made him horney. Now I admit that my fingers were not doing the trick. If anything they were making it worse."

I"I know that feeling." Janet thought to herself. She had to admit that seeing Steve half naked, and now seeing Dawn totally naked, was starting to turn her on. She could feel that old familiar tingle starting in her pussy.

"Go on." Janet replied.

"Well," Dawn continued, "To make a long story short, one thing led to another, and I begged Steve to fuck me. Although I didn't expect him to pull out so suddenly." Dawn added, glaring at her brother.

"Sorry," Steve whispered sheepishly. Reaching out, Steve took Janet by the hands, and gently pulled her to her feet. Then he pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her.

"I am sorry, sweetheart. You're the only one I want, in or out of bed. Please forgive me."

The first thing Janet noticed as Steve pulled her into his arms, was the fact that his cock was no longer soft. It was already starting to swell back to its erect state. Having his stiffening cock pushing against her tingling pussy, was turning the tingle into a burn. She could feel her juices were already starting to flow.

The first thing that Steve noticed was that Janet was freezing cold.

"My god girl, you are freezing." Steve said to her, turning and guiding her back into the living room. Glancing at Dawn, he asked if she would go get Janet a blanket to curl up in. Dawn said that she would, as she disappeared down the hall. As they were walking back into the living room, Steve noticed just how wet her pant legs were.

Dawn showed up with the blanket, and Steve wrapped it around Janet's shoulders. Then he reached for her waste and started unbuttoning her pants.

"What do you think you are doing?" Janet demanded, grabbing hold of his hands. "If you think that you are going to fuck me right now, after what you did, your sorely mistaken." To be honest, if Janet would be truthful, she wanted nothing more then to have him fuck her right now, but she had to put on a good act.

"Fucking you is not what I have in mind, although now that you mention it, it does sound like fun." Steve stated. "You will never get warm as long as you have these wet pants on, so I an helping you take them off."

"But, I am." But Steve was too fast for her. Before she could protest further, he pushed her hands away, he started pushing her pants down across her hips. To his surprise he found that she was not wearing anything underneath. Dropping to his knees, he continued pulling her pants down, until her hairless pussy was totally exposed.

"I was trying to tell you that I wasn't wearing any panties, but you didn't give me a chance."

Steve couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had never seen a hairless pussy before. He had tried to get a look at Janet's pussy several times in the past, but she had always stopped him.

"There's no hair on your pussy!" He exclaimed. He had blurted it out without even realizing it.

"I realize that." Janet screamed.

"What do you do shave it?" Steve asked

"No, It's just naturally hairless. I take after my mother. It's a trait in our family. Non of the woman in our family have any body hair, except on our heads. Our arms, legs, underarms, face and yes, even our pussies, anyplace that you would normally see hair, we don't have any. That's why I would never let you see it. I didn't think you would like it.

"Not like it!," Steve exclaimed. "I think its great."

Not taking his eyes off of her hairless pussy, Steve continued to pull her pants down her legs.

"Sit down, so I can get these wet things off of you." Steve told her.

Letting herself flop back into the chair, Janet let the blanket drop open. She also let her legs drift apart, giving Steve a real nice view of her pussy. The only thing was, that Steve wasn't the only one that got a good view.

CHAPTER VI

Dawns eyes were naturally drawn to Janet's hairless pussy. The surprising thing was that she couldn't seem to take her eyes off of it. It wasn't like she had never seen another girls pussy before. After all, she had showered with other girls after gym class. Naked females were nothing new to her. Dawn didn't know why, but Janet's hairless pussy was totally fascinated to her.

The way Janet was sitting, her pussy lips were open just enough, for Dawn to see the pink inner walls, and she could see just how wet Janet's pussy was. Dawn had already tasted Staves cock, and his hot cum, and she had to admit that she liked it. But she wasn't looking at a cock. She was looking at another girls pussy.

She had heard rumors going around school, about girls licking other girls pussys, but that was all they were, rumors. But here she was; staring at another girls pussy, and her mouth was watering. The thought of licking another girls pussy, had never occurred to her before, but now she couldn't get the idea out of her head. Her own pussy was starting to get wet, just thinking about the prospect.

It was becoming evident that Steve was totally mesmerized by the sight of Janet pussy. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off of it. The problem was that was all he was doing. Staring at it. It was like he was frozen in place.

Dawn decided that if Steve wasn't going to take advantage of the situation, then she was. Dawn worked her way past Steve, and positioned herself on the floor in front of Janet. Being this close to the other girls pussy, Dawn could feel the heat coming from it, and she could smell the other girls juices. She has never smelled anything like it in her life.

" If Janet's pussy tastes have as good as it smells, I've got to have it for myself." Dawn thought.

Dawn couldn't wait any longer. She had to know what the other girl pussy tasted like. Leaning forward, she stuck out her tongue, and starting at the bottom, ran her tongue the complete length of Janet's pussy. She found that the taste was not unpleasant. In fact she found that she liked it. Pushing her mouth tighter against Janet's pussy, Dawn buried her tongue in as deep as she could, sucking the other girls juices into her waiting mouth.

Janet was completely beside herself. All she wanted was to have Steve fuck her, but all he was doing was staring at her pussy. He hadn't made one move toward her since he had taken her pants off. Now all of the sudden Steve sister was on the floor in front of her, and her tongue was buried where she wanted Staves cock. At first she didn't like the idea of the other girl licking her pussy, but Janet had to admit that it did feel good.

It didn't take long before Janet found herself pushing her pussy hard against the other girls mouth, trying to get more of her tongue pushed up inside. Janet's juices were flowing freely, and Dawn seemed determined to get every drop. Reaching down, Janet slipped both hands into Dawns hair and started pulling her face tighter against her. She was sure that if there was some way to get the other girls head deep inside, she would do it. Janet could feel her orgasm building, and she was determined not to let the other girl stop until she reached the top. She had no idea that having a mouth on her pussy could feel so good. Her orgasm was building fast. She could hear herself screaming, but had no idea what she was saying.

"Oh, eat my pussy bitch. Work your tongue into me and drink my juices when I cum. Oh my god baby, you did it. You made me Cum with that beautiful tongue of yours. I am cumming all over that beautiful mouth of yours."

As her orgasm broke over her, Janet released her grip on Dawn hair, and leaned back to enjoy the moment. Dawn continued working on Janet wet pussy until she was satisfied that she had all the juice the girl could give her. Then she sat back and looked over at her brother.

"Well?" She asked Steve. "I've got her ready for you, are you going to just sit there, or you gonna finish what I started.

Steve was completely beside himself. First here he was looking at the most beautiful pussy that he had ever seen on his eighteen year old girlfriend Janet. Janets pussy didn't have a single hair on it. Not that her pussy had been shaved, no hair ever grew there.

Then to his total surprise, he watched as his sister Dawn had slid forward, and burrying her head between Janets legs, and she proceeded to eat her pussy until she made her cum.

Steve knew that there wasn't much he could do now. His sister was challenging him, and Janet was laying back in the chair with a look on her face begging him to fuck her. He scrambled to his knees and worked his way up in front of her. Leaning forward, he placed the head of his cock against her sopping wet pussy. Reaching out, he took hold of her hips, and prepaired to slam his rock hard member deep into her.

Suddenly, Dawn grabbed his shoulders, and screamed "NO!"

Steve couldn't believe what was happening. Here he was, he finally was going to take Janets virginity, and Dawn was stopping him. He wanted nothing more then to burry his cock deep in her pussy. And now he couldn't. "But Why?" He screamed.

"I've got an idea." Dawn said. "I think that it will be better for you, and easier on Janet."

As bad as he wanted to fuck Janet at this point, he decieded to at least hear Dawn out. Releasing her hips, Steve sat back on his haunchs.

" What do you have in mind?" He said questioningly.

Dawn let go of his shoulders, and stepped back. Then she turned and walked over to the couch. "Steve, you come over here, and lay down."

Steve got to his feet and walked over to the couch. Looking at Dawn, with a very puzzled look on his face, then streached out on the couch on his back. His rock hard cock sticking almost straight up.

"Now Janet you come over here." Dawn told Janet.

Slowly Janet got up and walked over to the couch.

Taking Janet by the hand, Dawn continued. "Climb up on the couch, and straddle Steves legs."

Doing as she was told, Janet climbed up on the couch.She found herself straddling Steves knees.

"Now scoot up until your pussy is just above his cock." Again, Janet did as she was told. As soon as she was in position, Dawn reached between them, grasped Steves cock, and positioned it directly under Janets pussy lips. "Now lower yourself down, just until your pussy touches his cock head." Dawn whispered. Again Janet did what she was told. As soon as her pussy touched his cock head, Janet thought that she was going to climax right then and there. The only thing she could think about was have his cock reaming her pussy. At this point, nothing else mattered.

She immediately started to push down, until she felt his cock head slip into her pussy.

"Easy girl, easy." Dawn told her. "Your still a virgin, right."

Janet let her gaze drop, and shook her her yes, sheepishly.

"OK. Then you need to take it easy at first. Let his cock slip in, but when you feel it hit your Hyman, stop."

Janet nodded, and slowly this time, let his cock slip into her pussy. She had to admit that she had never felt so full in her life. When she felt his cock hit her hyman, she stopped like Dawn told her. Then she looked at Dawn questioningly.

"Are you there?" Dawn asked. Janet nodded.

"OK, Here is what you do. Raiser back up, until just his cock head is still in you, then when your ready, push down as hard as you can. When his cock breaks your hyman, it will hurt, but don't stop. Keep going until he is all the way in, then stop, and let the pain subside."

Janet thought about it for a minute, then she did as Dawn told her. When she could feel just his cock head in her pussy, she stopped, waited about three seconds, then pushed down as hard as she could. As his cock broke threw her hyman, Janet thought that her pussy was on fire. She had never had anything hurt so bad. But now his cock was all the way in her pussy, and she could feel his balls resting against her legs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Snow Storm
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds