Something's Different About Mary 03

Julie smiled, "Yes Mistress mine, all that and more. But this way, I would never forget, never force you into punishing me." She gave Mary's hand a squeeze, "I would become your number one latex slut."

Mary stroked Julie's face with her free hand, "You are already my number one girl, and don't you ever forget it." She thought for a minute and added, "How about I just give you a warning this time?"

Julie shook her head, "No Mary. You know better than that. You must change me into what we both know is my destiny. Now with you, or later tonight when you are asleep, I will become the perfect latex slut for my Mistress."

Mary was shocked, "You would do that without me?"

Julie nodded, "Yes and I know when you found out you would come unglued. But, this morning has driven it home for me." She glanced towards the front door, "For all of us, Susan and I need to become the perfect latex sluts for our Mistress."

Mary was in a pickle. Julie had just told her that no matter what she did, her lover would use the game system to self-program herself into becoming a true latex slut totally dependent on her. She looked at Julie and reaching a decision stood and said, "Come with me." She led Julie down stairs and to the game system. Turning everything on Mary loaded the clothing menu and set latex at the highest level. Doing the same with high heels she looked at Julie. "Good enough?"

Julie shook her head, "No Mary, no half measures."

Mary looked back at her, "You know, for a slave your awful bossy."

"So, what does that tell you Mistress mine?" Julie replied with her hands on her hips.

Mary looked at the screen and pulled up the secret menu. Not looking at Julie she set the submissive level at nine with her picture as the Mistress. Finally looking at Julie she said, "Is that all or do you want your mind to be focused on sex twenty fours a day, seven days a week?"

Julie smiled, "All of it Mistress. Please."

Mary sighed; she played with the controls until she found sexuality and cranked it all the way to nine also. Looking at Julie she said finally, "I hope you get what you want love." She looked back at the system and added, "It still smacks of mind control to me."

Julie hugged her and after a kiss said, "Don't worry Mary. We will both be happier afterwards." She smiled and added, "See you in the virtual world Mistress." With that said she crawled in to the system and positioned herself in place. Looking up at Mary's worried face she said, "Trust me."

Mary nodded and then closed the door. Walking back, she waited until Julie had started the game and pressed the button to start the program. She cut on the monitor and after a minute of watching Julie play, had to get away from watching her lover be changed. After a shower she dressed in latex long sleeved deep blue leotard, matching linen skirt and jacket. Slipping on a pair of three inch pumps she went back down to check on Julie.

Her lover was just reaching the end of the game. Instead of being treated like visiting royalty Julie was on her knees worshiping the virtual Mary as she orgasmed constantly. By the look on her face and thrashing of her body, Julie was really orgasming inside the system. Instead of it focusing in on the shoes alone, the view went from shoes, to latex covered body parts, Mary's the virtual flower and back to shoes.

As she watched the screen started its flashing routine. Going over to the post, Mary saw that the timer was already set to 99 minutes. "Damn!" she said looking at the counter. She looked at the image of Julie in the monitor and saw not only were her dilated eyes fixed on the screen, her mouth moved in motion to the soft words coming from the monitor. All the while this was going on; her hips were thrusting up out of the water. Mary heard a woman's voice command, "Cum now slut!" and heard Julie scream out in pleasure as her body and mind responded.

Just as it was ending, the flashing slowed to a stop and the post beeped. Mary turned to it and walked over. From behind her she heard the woman's voice say, "Continue?"

She glanced back at the monitor and saw Julie mewing in need, her eyes still dilated as she begged, "More please more Mistress."

Mary looked at the controls and the word continued with the question mark flashing. She pressed Y and the screen flashed, "Ask test question." Mary typed, "What are you? Who are you? Who owns you?"

From behind her she heard the woman's voice ask, "What are you?'

Julie mewed, "A latex slut."

"Who are you?"

"Mistress' number one girl."

"Who owns you?"

"Mary..." her voice came out as an awed whisper.

On the post the screen asked, "Answers satisfactory?"

Mary nodded and then remembered she needed to type her answer, "Yes." Then she typed, "What about heel worship?" The woman's voice repeated her question to Julie. Jules's hips thrust hard out of the water in response. "Answers satisfactory?" Mary typed yes.

Instead of opening up, the timer flashed to double question marks and the voice inside the system started talking too quiet for Mary to hear properly as pictures flashed on the screen over Julie's head. On the screen it said, "Confirming behavior modifications."

Mary looked at the split screen and then back down at the post, "What the fuck?" she wondered. What the hell was this thing? NO one else believed it was mind control, but if it wasn't then it was the closest thing there was. Deciding to stop it she went over to open the door and get Julie out. To her horror the door would not open. Behind her she heard a beep from the post.

Going over to it the screen said, "Termination at this point may lead to death. Terminate?"

"Fuck me!" She typed N and pressed enter. Fuming she decided she was going to have a serious talk with Steve when she got there at two pm. Then she was going to undo everything she did to all of them. Loving latex was one thing, this was all together something else.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, the post dinged and the door opened. Mary hurried over and looked down at Julie. Her lover's hair was covered in sweat and her face slack. "Julie... Baby, are you okay?" she said leaning into the system.

Julie blinked a few times and saw Mary leaning in and looking down at her. In a dreamy voice she said, "I'm fine Mistress." As she looked at her, one hand slid down to caress her labia and the other moved to her breast. She was so damn horny and needed some relief. In a silky voice she added, "How can I pleasure you?'

Mary removed her jacked and helped Julie out. She looked at her lover playing with herself and asked, "Do you know who you are? Where you are? And when you are?"

"Of course Mistress," Julie smiled. "I am your number one latex loving, high heel worshiping slut."

Mary looked her over and noticed, that although she was barefoot, she was up on the balls of her feet. "What is your name?"

Julie smiled, "Julie." She raised her arms and started moving around the room stiffly, "Were you worried I would turn into a zombie?" She lowered them and giggled, "Mary, my sweet Mistress. I am fine." She looked at herself and added, "Other than not having on my latex and heels that is."

Mary breathed a sigh of relief. "Yes. Do you feel any different?"

Julie looked at Mary with lust, "You mean other than finding you the sexiest thing alive and wanting to ravish you, you mean?"

Mary smiled, whatever had happened to Julie, her sense of humor and frisky level has not changed any. "You always feel that way."

Julie smiled, "Of course Mistress."

Mary smiled feeling better. "Okay, why don't you go shower, and we will see if we can find something for a latex slut to wear that pleases her Mistress."

Julie smiled and hurried up the stairs still moving on the balls of her feet. Mary looked back at the post and saw it say, "Save program?" She typed Y and then Mistress Mary when it asked for a name. After saving she shut the system down and followed Julie upstairs. She found Julie leaning against the wall in the shower masturbating. Smiling she said, "Save that for later love."

Julie's eyes popped open and she looked at her Mistress guiltily, "Sorry Mistress, I got carried away."

That's okay lover, just now is not the time," Mary replied.

She went looking and found Susan's double plugged panties and after washing them by hand set them out on the bed. She also pulled out a pair of latex stockings and finally the over the breast black latex corset. Laying them all on the bed Mary looked and found a short black skirt for Julie to wear also. Finally, she added the boots Julie was supposed to wear to the pile. Looking at it, Mary wondered if Julie would wear it in public. If she did, she would look like a sex crime waiting to happen.

When Julie came out of the bathroom, she squealed in delight at the clothing her Mistress had laid out for her. Dressing quickly, she didn't even bother to lube the plugs before ramming them home. When she was finished she looked at Mary and said sexily, "How do I look Mistress?"

Mary looked at her, if she had to come up with a term to describe how Julie looked, it would have been "Latex sex kitten." Figuring they would only be going to an alternative shoe store, she replied, "You look beautiful." The kiss she meant to give was only to say I approve. However, Julie's hands flowed and started caressing her in ways that made her knees go weak. It seemed that Julie had also learned how to push every button on her body to excite her.

Mewing in pleasure Mary had to catch her breath, "If you keep that up lover, we will never make it to the shoe store."

Not stopping Julie smiled, "What is your pleasure Mistress, be ravished or go shopping?'

Mary moaned, "What a choice... However, the idea of you and Susan both being in tippy toe boots is exciting." She paused, "So shopping it is." With a twinkle in her eyes she started the panties plugs and added, "You will just have to stay all hot and bothered all day until we can play properly."

Julie's eyes rolled up for a minute as her hips ground against her Mistress in wonton pleasure. Getting herself under control she smiled, "You are so mean, and I love it Mistress."

Mary grabbed her coat and slipped it on, "No lover, mean is keeping you like this all day without an orgasm. Or, I might add, not allowing you to play without yourself."

"Oh, that is mean." Julie said finally releasing her.

Mary grinned, "Since you say you love it, those are the rules today." She paused, "Or would you rather go without latex and wearing flats." She giggled at the look of horror on Julie's face, "Don't' worry lover, I wouldn't do that to you." Wrapping her arm around Julie's waist she added, "Let's go shopping."

Julie took Mary to the same store that Susan had taken her to the day before. Was it only the day before she wondered? She glanced at Mary watching and realized she didn't know what day it was. Did it matter? No, not as long as she had her Mistress by her side. A wave of sorrow rolled over her when she realized that Steve and Julie had to go all morning without their Mistress. "That's so sad," she said to herself.

"What is love?"

Julie realized she had said it out loud. "I was just thinking what it must be like for Steve and Julie to spend all morning without you beside them."

Mary nodded, "Yes in a way I guess it could be sad," as they pulled into the strip mall. Mary noticed Julie parked at the far end of the parking lot. "Going to make me walk all over?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

Julie blushed, "I just wanted to watch you walk." She put the car in gear and pulled up in front of the store.

Mary smiled in reply and looked at the windows. Every type of high heel known to man must be for sell there. Even though she was not into heels, some of the platform sandals excited her. She looked at Julie who was staring at the display. "Remember, no touching, no orgasms." Julie nodded not looking away from the window display. Opening her door and getting out Mary said to the unmoving woman, "Well?"

Julie looked up at Mary, "I don't think I can do this Mistress."

Mary sat back down and looked at her, "What's the matter love? Your clothes?"

Julie quivered in the car seat looking at Mary, "No Mistress, it's the shoes... I have to caress, kiss, and worship them..."

Mary stroked Julie's cheek, "If you don't face them now, you will be beaten. That's not the Julie I love and who came to rescue me." She paused and took Julie's hand, "I will be with you and have faith in you."

Julie nodded and gulped. "Yes Mistress." Together they got out and walked into the store holding each other's hand. Sitting down Julie looked around not speaking as Mary let go of her hand.

Mary looked down at Julie's frightened face, "How about you pick a pair that you would love to see me in?"

Julie nodded and walked up and down the aisles. Now and then she would stop, pull a pair of shoes out, caress and nuzzle them, before looking at Mary guiltily. Returning them she would go down a few paces and repeat the process. Up and down the aisles Julie walked trying to find the perfect pair for her Mistress. Every time she got distracted, she would mentally slap herself to keep focused. "Mistress is counting on me," she whispered in desperation.

Mary heard Julie's words and smiled. She knew her lover would not fail her. "I'm to going to see if they have tippy toe boots here. If you need me, I will be over in the boot section."

Julie nodded not trusting herself to speak. Even knowing Mary was a few aisles away, she felt suddenly alone and very insecure. She grabbed the first pair of shoes she saw thinking these will do for Mistress and turned to join Mary. Catching sight of them she looked again. While they caused her to throb with pleasure, they were not right. Sighing in frustration she said, "Damn it" and put them back.

From behind her Julie heard a young woman's voice, "May I help you find something?" Julie turned and recognized the salesgirl from the day before. The girl looked at her and said breathlessly, "You look hot!" She looked at Julie a moment more and added, "Weren't you in here yesterday?"

Julie nodded and smiled at the same time, "You remember me!" She looked at the girl feeling calmness wash over her, "I need to find the perfect high heels for Mistress." She said unabashedly.

"Mistress huh?" the girl replied. She tilted her head and said, "Was that your Mistress with you yesterday?"

Julie shook her head, "No that was Susan, my sister slave. Mistress is looking for tippy toe boots for me to wear."

"Tippy toe boots?" the girl giggled. "I love it." She smiled and said, "Wait right here, let me point your Mistress in the right direction and then I will be back to help you."

Julie smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Sandy isn't it?" she said looking at the name tag on the girl's breast. She felt better at once. Sandy was such a nice girl and if she was working here, must love shoes as much as Julie did.

Sandy walked over to where Mary was looking at boots. Letting herself be noticed she said, "Your slave said you were looking for ballet boots?" She noticed that while the woman looking at high heels looked hot, this one looked exciting and yet powerful at the same time.

Mary caught off guard looked at the girl, who looked to be in her late teens. "That would be Julie." She looked at the boots again, "I am looking for a pair of boots for her that will cause her to walk on tippy toes." Looking at the girl she said, "Do you have anything like that?"

Sandy nodded, "Yes ma'am." Her poke at the woman having a Mistress having gone over like a lead balloon made her suddenly realize this was not a game to the pair. Nothing like she and her boyfriend had played on occasion in the bedroom. Feeling like she had just been caught by one of the nuns in the catholic school for smoking in the bathroom she looked down, "They are over here." She led the dominating woman over to the ballet shoe and boot section and asked, "Is there anything else I can do for you ma'am?"

Mary smiled at the girl's change in behavior, "No thank you." She didn't realize it but having three submissive people devoted to her changed how she carried herself and talked.

Sandy went back to Julie and looked at her in wonder, "She really is your Mistress."

Julie smiled, "Yes she is, and I wouldn't have it any other way."

Sandy looked up and down the aisle, "What's it like?"

"Heaven," Julie replied. Seeing Sandy didn't understand she said, "Mistress is always worried about my happiness." She paused, "Have you ever had someone who worried day and night about you?" Her face took on a heartfelt look as she added, "And who can bring you to a mind shattering orgasm with just a word?"

Sandy shook her head, "No..." She suddenly felt hollow, "My boyfriend only thinks about himself and if I will let him fuck me."

Julie pulled her into a sisterly hug, "I'm so sorry Sandy." Letting her go she said softly, "Sorry, Mistress said I could look but not touch."

Sandy looked up at Julie surprised. She had always heard about masters who would rent their slaves out like prostitutes to make money. "Your Mistress doesn't make you fuck others for money?"

Julie looked at her in shock, "Whatever gave you that idea! Mistress would never do that. I can only play with her or with Susan and Steve."

Sandy felt terrible, "I'm sorry." Looking at the shoes she got her mind back on the matter at hand, "Why type of shoes does Mistress like?"

Julie smiled, "Well it is not so much for Mistress, it is a pair for us to worship while on her feet."

Sandy looked at her, "You have a shoe fetish too?" She suddenly felt close to the woman before her, "Why do you think I work here instead of going to college? All these dreamy shoes..." She frowned, "Matt never will kiss my shoes."

"You poor dear," Julie replied. She tilted her head and added, "How do you feel about latex?"

Sandy looked at her, "Don't know, I never worn it."

Julie smiled, "Honey, if you think shoes alone are dreamy, wait until you are covered in slick latex and Mistress is toe fucking you with her high heels."

Sandy closed her eyes, "Yes..." Opening them she smiled dreamily, "I know just the shoes." She took Julie over to the next aisle and pulled a pair of shoes out. "Now these, would be my choice."

Julie looked at them; they had six inch heels and had pointy toes. She looked at Sandy, "I don't know."

Sandy looked at the shoes, "Mistress will love them, trust me." She glanced at the front of the store and said, "Don't go away."

As she hurried away, Julie smiled. "I'm sure Mistress will love you more."

Sandy stopped and looked back at her blushing. She hurried off and after a minute came back, "I had to lock the front door." She lay down on the floor and opened her legs. With her eyes closed she started rubbing the foot of the shoe against her jeans and moaning softly.

Julie watched her and crouched down next to her head, "Now don't orgasm until our Mistress tells you to."

Sandy's hands pressed the shoe tighter against herself, "Mistress... Yes..."

Julie stood and went to find Mary. "I found something for you Mistress," She said. She took Mary's hand and led her over to where Sandy lay with her eyes closed and masturbating with a pair of high heels. As Mary opened her mouth to speak, Julie shook her head no and mouthed, "Watch."

Crouching down next to Sandy, Julie said, "Ready to submit fully to Mistress?"

Yes, oh yes."

Julie looked up at Mary and smiled. She looked back down at Sandy and added, "Do you need to be her high heel loving, latex slut?"

"Anything for Mistress."

Julie looked up at Mary again. Without looking back at Sandy, she said, "Ready for the best orgasm of your life?"

Mary sighed; she was shopping for shoes, not another latex slut. However, Sandy did look like she needed to have an orgasm and had impressed Julie. Looking down at the pair she said, "Have an orgasm now slaves... Both of you cum for me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds